Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,299 members, 7,829,694 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) (46882 Views)

Little Child Stares At Peter Obi's Posters In Taraba (picture) / Picture Of Okowa And Sowore Smiling At Peter OBI At The ICAN Annual Conference / J.martins At Peter Obi Rally Today - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 6:41pm On Feb 11, 2023
Democracy is a beautiful invention by white man.SEE HOW EVERY TRIBE AND RELIGION DEY UNITED ON ONE PARTY AGENDA. grin grin grin God no do mistake creating white man and black man separately. grin because black no dey think well na to think evil with their deity mind then sabi. angry
Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 11, 2023
Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by IranianSea: 6:42pm On Feb 11, 2023
renderme:

Peter Obi was on stage already. Its 2:53pm.

I honestly expected TBS to be full based on the traffic but only part of the ground in front of stage was filled. The stands were pretty much empty. Only the first row on one side was filled. All the rows at the back of the stage and the other sides were pretty much all empty.

Edited - Here is actual drone view when obi was on stage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m00-UoZ4d5Y
Too scanty cry cry cry

Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by merrymike47(m): 6:42pm On Feb 11, 2023
Deepfeel:

This election will shock you , I grew up in the north, and I will tell you hausa's don't hate Igbos as you believe , this election will shock you ,things will gradually return to the way it was during the days of zik , Bello and awolowo
what part of the north are you referring to please? I guess Kaduna
Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 11, 2023
Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by Jostoman: 6:43pm On Feb 11, 2023
igbotormentor:
Why is their back empty
Consult your google
Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by IranianSea: 6:45pm On Feb 11, 2023
Lagos is the only state Obi is expecting to see massive vote because that's the only state with the largest number of YORUBA's ENEMY ( Awon Oloriburuku Omo ibos) but with this numbers in this rally, even God can't not make him win talk of human.

1 Like

Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by Jostoman: 6:45pm On Feb 11, 2023
renderme:

Peter Obi was on stage already. Its 2:53pm.

I honestly expected TBS to be full based on the traffic but only part of the ground in front of stage was filled.
Also one row on one side was filled. All the rows at the back of the stage and the other sides were pretty much all empty.

Edited - Here is actual drone view when obi was on stage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m00-UoZ4d5Y
e pain am
Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 11, 2023
Omo the heart break we dey wait for tinubu and the betrayal coming his way from the people he call friends. I only pray that he survives it with his mental health intact. Jungle go soon mature. Meanwhile a big congratulations to his excellency the incoming president Mr Peter Obi.
Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by Nonexisting1: 6:53pm On Feb 11, 2023
jummex8228:
Don't be surprised most of this people came to watch psquare play.n9t the rally.
I thought you people said their music career is dead, how come people are coming to watch them? Average urchin is always neither here nor there.

Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:57pm On Feb 11, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Hahahahaha

Only if you know abokis will rather vote for stone than vote Nyamuri 😀
Does Abokii hate for yanmiri translate to love for bayarebe?
Abokii arselicker.
Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by LegacyB: 6:58pm On Feb 11, 2023
kay1one:
Tinubu s last stronghold goes to the dust!

Congratulations Obi!
I just gave you like to deceive you more Enjoy it while it last.......
Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by UnfairLife7(m): 7:08pm On Feb 11, 2023
Digitron:

Abokis are our biggest supporters.

Watch out
Nzogbu Nzogbu na your mate 😀😀

Hahahahaha
Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by Tareq1105: 7:16pm On Feb 11, 2023
peter0071:
the True unifier has landed in Lagos

Someone who couldn't unite Igbos in the south east want to unite Nigeria and Nigerians.

Someone that sacked non Anambran Ibos in the civil service of Anambra State want to unite Nigeria and Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by Soulvein: 7:17pm On Feb 11, 2023
I'm so proud of you guys. There is no better way to represent than being there for the best presidential Candidate.
Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by williaam(m): 7:19pm On Feb 11, 2023
Deepfeel:

This election will shock you , I grew up in the north, and I will tell you hausa's don't hate Igbos as you believe , this election will shock you ,things will gradually return to the way it was during the days of zik , Bello and awolowo

You are so funny to say this!
Election just make people to cook up untrue stories, it a known fact that after the civil war, the north or Hausa-Fulani as u call them, have had this hatred and animosity towards the folks in the East called the Igbos
Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by Peterpanny: 7:19pm On Feb 11, 2023
igbotormentor:
Why is their back empty
the question should be why is your brain empty

Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by Paybydollars(m): 7:20pm On Feb 11, 2023

Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by SlurUsername1: 7:21pm On Feb 11, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Hahahahaha

Your entire generation shall never know peace if Obi did not win

Oya say amen🙏

Press their neck my guy, press their neck🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by seeme2(f): 7:32pm On Feb 11, 2023
Chai. Igbo no sabi party. Zero vibe.

2 Likes

Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 11, 2023
Peterpanny:
the question should be why is your brain empty
I am not your mother
Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Feb 11, 2023
Omobabasoja:

The same reason y your head is empty
Stop seeing your mother in everyone
Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by jummex8228(f): 7:40pm On Feb 11, 2023
Nonexisting1:
I thought you people said their music career is dead, how come people are coming to watch them? Average urchin is always neither here nor there.
who are are the people Mr?
Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:41pm On Feb 11, 2023
Parachoko:
The joke is on you

Is on you, my life don’t depend on any of them. Na Una no Deyfight for people Wey Dey enjoy
Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by Parachoko: 7:42pm On Feb 11, 2023
tegrianonigltd:

Is on you, my life don’t depend on any of them. Na Una no Deyfight for people Wey Dey enjoy
So why are you cryng about the picture 🤓🤓
Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by michkings: 7:43pm On Feb 11, 2023
Omo E go loud!!!!!!!!! ObiDatti all the way!!!
Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by IbileIfe: 7:44pm On Feb 11, 2023
Dangrace01:
Everywhere choke
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Gathered More Crowds In Abia Than Obi Gathered In Lagos by trutharena: 6:37pm
Below are some of the aerial view of Peter Obi rally in TBS. This image was taken while Peter obi is speaking on stage.
(Quote) (Report) 19 Likes (Like) 4 Shares grin

Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by perrychemical: 7:44pm On Feb 11, 2023
peter0071:
the True unifier has landed in Lagos

Nollywood gathering.
Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by shegra58: 7:54pm On Feb 11, 2023
igbotormentor:
Why is their back empty
because they gave us an oversized venue kiss

2 Likes

Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by ojex004: 7:58pm On Feb 11, 2023
Lol, watching the drone view of this pit hoebi rally funny me die. TBS and they no even reach quarter of the venue grin
Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by peter0071(m): 7:59pm On Feb 11, 2023
e dey pain you?? asking for a friend
perrychemical:

Nollywood gathering.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Breaking News: Atiku Decams From APC / Prophet Isa El Buba Protests In Front Of INEC Office Over Presidential Election / Yinka Ayefele: Oyo State Government Releases Statement On Building Demolition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.