Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,135 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) (46886 Views)

Little Child Stares At Peter Obi's Posters In Taraba (picture) / Picture Of Okowa And Sowore Smiling At Peter OBI At The ICAN Annual Conference / J.martins At Peter Obi Rally Today - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by Digitron: 5:36pm On Feb 11, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Hahahahaha

Only if you know abokis will rather vote for stone than vote Nyamuri šŸ˜€

Abokis are our biggest supporters.

Watch out
Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by tinsel: 5:39pm On Feb 11, 2023
I ask again, where is the crowd?

2 Likes

Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by Rexymania(m): 5:42pm On Feb 11, 2023
igbotormentor:
Why is their back empty

They were not allowed to use the seats... Besides most of them wanted a closer look
Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by jummex8228(f): 5:43pm On Feb 11, 2023
Don't be surprised most of this people came to watch psquare play.n9t the rally.
Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by renderme: 5:50pm On Feb 11, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Mynd44
dominique
Seun
lalasticlala
OAM4J
Farano
Mukina2
Nlfpmod

Rule 19 broken

This is the known NwaMamalwota with his numerous alternative account on nairaland

Here are some of his numerous alternative account

NwaMamalwota
PoliciaNLand
Ezenwaanyimmili,
Asampetenwaanyi,
Achalugonwa

Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by ZombieTERROR: 5:59pm On Feb 11, 2023
sapele914:
Apga Judas, Pdp runaway.

get your APv
get your APc
get your PDP and vote for PVC

grin grin grin

brain dead candidate cheesy

Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by Naira20: 6:08pm On Feb 11, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1MBePKIfI0

femisplash:

Consolation.. grin Suddenly ALL Obidient bus drivers in Lagos have refused to move people to Obi rally.
Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by femisplash: 6:13pm On Feb 11, 2023
Naira20:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1MBePKIfI0

Trash!. Mother of all rally in the mud.
Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by LegendHero(m): 6:18pm On Feb 11, 2023
why did Peter Obi rally flop in Lagos today?

Below is the aerial image of when Obi was speaking on stage.

Wetin happen to the 1 trillion Igbo voters in Lagos?

4 Likes

Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by Jesus5656(m): 6:32pm On Feb 11, 2023
renderme:
I thought you told us you are a graduate..
Have u forgotten??
Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by delkuf(m): 6:32pm On Feb 11, 2023
renderme:

Peter Obi was on stage already. Its 2:53pm.

I honestly expected TBS to be full based on the traffic but only part of the ground was filled. The stands were pretty much empty. The first row on one side was filled. The rows at the back of the stage and the other sides were pretty much all empty.
DId you know that apc tout attack people going to rally. If not for the attacks you would seen a full house
Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by AmotekunSW: 6:32pm On Feb 11, 2023
Deepfeel:

This election will shock you , I grew up in the north, and I will tell you hausa's don't hate Igbos as you believe , this election will shock you ,things will gradually return to the way it was during the days of zik , Bello and awolowo

That was before Bello and Balewa was killed by Coup plotters who refused to kill Zik and their kinsmen.
Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by MiaBeer(m): 6:33pm On Feb 11, 2023
Iā€™m impressed.

1 Like

Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:33pm On Feb 11, 2023
LegendHero:

Very weak propaganda.

2 Likes

Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by AmotekunSW: 6:33pm On Feb 11, 2023
LegendHero:

Even Bro Shaggy's shows have more people in attendance than this rubbish.

4 Likes

Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by AmotekunSW: 6:34pm On Feb 11, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Very weak propaganda.

Where were you during the rally?

3 Likes

Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by liasmiram2567: 6:35pm On Feb 11, 2023
renderme:

Peter Obi was on stage already. Its 2:53pm.

I honestly expected TBS to be full based on the traffic but only part of the ground was filled. The stands were pretty much empty. The first row on one side was filled. The rows at the back of the stage and the other sides were pretty much all empty.

A truthful Obidient. This is exactly what Daatto was saying However,where are the supporters on the road show?So inspite of All your claim that you will take over Lagos this is what you have to show the world. It is a big disappointment. ALL YOUR ROAD SHOWS AND CLAIMS OF HARASSMENT WERE AIMED AT SEEKING SYMPATHY VOTES.

3 Likes

Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by PrinceOfLagos: 6:35pm On Feb 11, 2023
Omo see crowd shocked
Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by CentFrog(m): 6:35pm On Feb 11, 2023
Dearest Nigerian Youths,

This is OUR moment. This election is not for any politician or for any tribe. A certain politician stated that in this election, "Emi Lo Kan" meaning "It is his turn". We will change the tides against this politicians with our votes and our mantra will be "Awa Lo Kan!!!" meaning "It is our turn"

We will take back our country for good

Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by Alexmani: 6:35pm On Feb 11, 2023
tamdun:
With all the noise,una no fit fill tbs

My friend nobody was forced to close shops. Tinubu men started attacking people on the way... It was unsafe to attend such at this time. We need to liberate Nigeria
Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by Godsongang: 6:36pm On Feb 11, 2023
Obi is fucking going nowhere. I see him in third place carrying the bronze mehn

4 Likes

Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by tegrianonigltd(m): 6:36pm On Feb 11, 2023
Parachoko:
Which ground is filled up?

Show evidence

I don show you evidence the ground is not filled up

Show evidence say is filled up

This your pictures and the video no even match. Bros, easy
Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by 9LifeCat: 6:36pm On Feb 11, 2023
delkuf:
DId you know that apc tout attack people going to rally. If not for the attacks you would seen a full house
lame excuse. Just look at your life outside. With all the noise. Now am beginning to believe El Rufai wey say hobi na Nollywood star

2 Likes

Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by Omobabasoja: 6:37pm On Feb 11, 2023
igbotormentor:
Why is their back empty

The same reason y your head is empty
Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by Emola12(m): 6:37pm On Feb 11, 2023
igbotormentor:
Why is their back empty
we just need 25% votes here south-south is no go area south east no go area northern states we need at least 20% aswear you will cry blood
Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by SocialJustice: 6:37pm On Feb 11, 2023
renderme:

I meant people were mostly on the grounds .ie. in front of the stage and the first row of the right side was filled. I think we are both using filled wrongly. I mean areas that had plenty people congregating, I don't mean completely filled. TBS definitely wasnt up to half capacity.
Feb 25 is not far again, stop proving anything to anyone. I have never attended rally neither have more than 20 people around me but all our votes will go to Peter Obi.
Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by NwaliE01: 6:38pm On Feb 11, 2023
sreamsense:

Is this the kind of crowd APC will pull in this kind of venue? Obi tried, but all these population that cann't fill TBS can't win Local government in Lagos expecially for structureless party like LP. Until obi can pull crowd in Lagos that is x2. 5 of APC in Lagos before LP can be taken serious in Lagos because during election more than half of these people are not likely to vote, they are just onlookers. Some are there because of entertainers they love while some jobless just saw crowd marching to TBS and they just decided to join them since they are not doing anything. All these will only amount to labouring in vain

Wait and see.
Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by Parachoko: 6:38pm On Feb 11, 2023
tegrianonigltd:

This your pictures and the video no even match. Bros, easy
The joke is on you
Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by BabaO2: 6:39pm On Feb 11, 2023
They are village people. Seun don tell dem before

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Of The Peugeot Plant President Buhari Will Commission In Kaduna Today / Abdullahi Abubakar: Best Governor In 2015 / Please Be Careful When You Get Any Message From This Number (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.