Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,180 members, 7,835,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria - Culture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria (27413 Views)

Igala Language In Anambra State. / Alj Harem Studies On The Olukumis (old Yoruba Language) In Delta Ugbodu / Why Hausa Language In Bbc, Voa, Germany Radio, China, France Anybody Know ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria by ssRhino: 1:39am On Sep 05, 2007
debosky, no wonder u come dey give bush man like me wahala.
Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria by doyin13(m): 1:40am On Sep 05, 2007
Ol bob I no go lie una

English hard me no be small.

The mark wey I get ko n she oju la san

@debosky

na oussssssss soooooo bigsssssssssss she dey shout
Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria by debosky(m): 1:42am On Sep 05, 2007
you sure say no be 'wetin be dis ooo!' she dey shout? grin grin

@ Rhino i no fit disturb correct man like you jare, na d people wey dey disgrace demselves i dey concerned about

honestly, if you hear some kain shellings, if you be oyibo man, you go vex collect your language from naija pple grin grin
Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria by omogenaija(f): 1:46am On Sep 05, 2007
well nigerians speak broken english for fun its our slang , but we wouldnt do that in a professional setting @ least i hope not
Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria by ssRhino: 1:47am On Sep 05, 2007
;d
Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria by doyin13(m): 1:48am On Sep 05, 2007
debosky:

if you be oyibo man, you go vex collect your language from naija people grin grin

make them carry go sef

all monkey want na banana dem talk say dem one give am language angry
Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria by ssRhino: 1:59am On Sep 05, 2007
doyin, if dem carry oyinbo go, that means no job for you, no school for you and nothing for you oh, cos pidgin is only within the shore of nija and as at now, nija has nothing to offer you oh.
Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria by doyin13(m): 2:03am On Sep 05, 2007
well

we go get something else to export pass oil and shit grin
Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria by ssRhino: 2:04am On Sep 05, 2007
we cld export more babes to italy
Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:05am On Sep 05, 2007
A2 smiley
Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria by doyin13(m): 2:08am On Sep 05, 2007
TOH

How far now?
Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:10am On Sep 05, 2007
Stop speaking your agbero English to me, jare. tongue
Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria by doyin13(m): 2:15am On Sep 05, 2007
how we for do now

Queen's english big pass our medulla oblaganta

and man must speak

abi my ppl.
Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria by omogenaija(f): 2:16am On Sep 05, 2007
lol grin
Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:16am On Sep 05, 2007
well your garbage English is giving me a headache.  angry

Perhaps if you can translate after each sentence.  cheesy
Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria by doyin13(m): 2:19am On Sep 05, 2007
but i bet say even as i no sabi speak so

i go beat you for scrabble

we wafarians have a propensity for high falutin, prolix, verbose and bombastic english

hehehehehe

U wonna try grin grin grin
Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria by acidrop(f): 2:21am On Sep 05, 2007
i knew u were from warri
Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria by doyin13(m): 2:22am On Sep 05, 2007
eh wetin com do warri angry
Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria by acidrop(f): 2:25am On Sep 05, 2007
i talk say anything do warri?, its just that its the same hood as my grandad grin
Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria by doyin13(m): 2:27am On Sep 05, 2007
then your grandpa be boss capo now

OG triple OG- the original drop of acid
Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria by acidrop(f): 2:29am On Sep 05, 2007
abeg sfri get big head. my grand ma is the original abeg
Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:30am On Sep 05, 2007
aciddrop and doyin should get married once and for all.

Hopefully the pastor will be able to speak English.
Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria by acidrop(f): 2:33am On Sep 05, 2007
haba, theif of hearts rumour dey about say una don marry, abi make i commot, e be like say i de spoil honeymoon. doyin c u l8r ooooooo
Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria by doyin13(m): 2:36am On Sep 05, 2007
Ole to ji okan mi

why you dey vex for me now? sad
Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria by ssRhino: 2:36am On Sep 05, 2007
and i will toast to all the pidgin lovers
Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:38am On Sep 05, 2007
slore!
Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria by acidrop(f): 2:38am On Sep 05, 2007
doyin13:

Ole to ji okan mi

why you dey vex for me now? sad

ooooooo, na now i understand , so una dey fight. una need therapy grin
Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria by ssRhino: 2:42am On Sep 05, 2007
cat and dog fight, all 4 love
Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria by acidrop(f): 2:44am On Sep 05, 2007
@rhino, make u try settle dem now?
Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria by soulpatrol(f): 2:49am On Sep 05, 2007
y'all get back to the topic before i go all "miss south carolina" on u grin don't make me "ta bon o"! tongue
speaking of which did y'all hear that girls murder of the English language on TV? unbelivable! i almost peed my pants! grin
Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria by ssRhino: 2:50am On Sep 05, 2007
doyin will have to come to the level of the babe and say exactly what he has in his mind, when a man starts to fuss and flex too much for a babe, na love dey there, so as soon as doyin will be willing to tell ThiefOfHeart say na love him dey find, we will be able to settle the wahala and fast too.
Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria by ssRhino: 2:51am On Sep 05, 2007
soulpatrol, which babe is that.
Upon all the millions that Olajunwo controls, the brova is the biggest tabon i have ever seen, the brother cant speak at all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Ile-Ife Existed Before Birth Of Jesus Christ - Ooni of Ife / Late Alfred Akawe Torkula Tomb In Pictures / Why Alaafin Of Oyo And Aare Ona Kakanfo Can't Stay Together- Gani Adams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.