Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,224 members, 7,836,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria - Culture (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria (27414 Views)

Igala Language In Anambra State. / Alj Harem Studies On The Olukumis (old Yoruba Language) In Delta Ugbodu / Why Hausa Language In Bbc, Voa, Germany Radio, China, France Anybody Know ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria by acidrop(f): 2:52am On Sep 05, 2007
hmmmmm, true that, oya doyin, the shrink, i mean therapist has spoken grin

@soulpatrol it will be better to do it one by one, we have 2 settle this dispute b4 moving own
Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria by doyin13(m): 2:53am On Sep 05, 2007
people which ones now

you talk say make i do this one

acidrop suggest another

you want me to division myself into twice angry
Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria by ssRhino: 2:54am On Sep 05, 2007
acidrop, na acid i go pour your body, na me u dey yab?
Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria by acidrop(f): 2:57am On Sep 05, 2007
haba rhino i no yab u now, sorry no vex, its just that i was really pleased with ur suggestion.

y is this doyin complaining sef, na u we dey help. abeg conform jare
Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria by doyin13(m): 3:01am On Sep 05, 2007
@acidrop

na who tell u say we need your help

abeg the love strong
Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria by soulpatrol(f): 3:02am On Sep 05, 2007
this is what happens when u're not paying attention in ur English class. ok, in her own case, she was just a plain idiot! grin unbelievable!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww
Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria by ssRhino: 3:02am On Sep 05, 2007
doyin, make sure i am invited to teh wedding oh, na me be the MC sef.
Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria by acidrop(f): 3:06am On Sep 05, 2007
doyin13:

@acidrop

na who tell u say we need your help

abeg the love strong
ok ooooooooo, but no talk say i no act as friend, so as per d wedding, i want my IV
Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria by doyin13(m): 3:07am On Sep 05, 2007
sounds like she has been listening a lot to Bush grin grin
Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria by aloib(f): 3:08am On Sep 05, 2007
someone has fashyd me on ym angry
Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:11am On Sep 05, 2007
Rhino, can you now see evidence
Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria by acidrop(f): 3:11am On Sep 05, 2007
lol, who na?
Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria by aloib(f): 3:12am On Sep 05, 2007
the person knws him/her self
Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:13am On Sep 05, 2007
doyin is an international ashewo.
Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria by doyin13(m): 3:14am On Sep 05, 2007
men i bow o

wifey dey really vex for me tonite
Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria by aloib(f): 3:15am On Sep 05, 2007
;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:16am On Sep 05, 2007
better move your arse to Asia and stop vexxing her then
Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria by doyin13(m): 3:21am On Sep 05, 2007
men TOH dey worsen my insomnia
Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria by acidrop(f): 3:24am On Sep 05, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

doyin is an international ashewo.

chei, doyin, u don enter pepper soup, shebi i warn u , u no dey listen, better fall on ur knees ooooooooooo
Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria by FufuKing1(m): 4:51am On Sep 05, 2007
Ugh.
Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria by soulpatrol(f): 5:26am On Sep 05, 2007
i'm lost on this thread o. somebody find me!
Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria by na2day2(m): 5:32am On Sep 05, 2007
iight, i will help u. do u recognise any signs around u? wat do u see, tell me. i will help u dont panic, but u must promise to be my gf oooooo. nothing goes for nothing in this life

soulpatrol:

i'm lost on this thread o. somebody find me!
Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria by soulpatrol(f): 5:36am On Sep 05, 2007
@na2day? grin ok i see, i see white people!  cool nice profile name and by the way, i will be ur friend for now. yeye man, u dey look for "gefrend" on this forum abi? grin
Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria by acidrop(f): 6:00am On Sep 05, 2007
hahahaha, soulpatrol, u 4nny grin
Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria by ssRhino: 12:00pm On Sep 05, 2007
ThiefOfHeart, Now i can see you oh, my sister make you run for ya life jare, doyin na yeye man, too many babes all over the globe, that is why his grammer is so twisted, cos he has to miss pidgin with chinese as well as german, so all these langs together, na twisted (agbero english)
Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria by doyin13(m): 12:35pm On Sep 05, 2007
@Rhino

May Stephen Harper arrest you himself personally. angry angry
Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria by redsun(m): 12:38pm On Sep 05, 2007
@fufuking,i bet you think you are educated,what you have is brainwashed education,from the way you talk as well as some of your comrades on this thread,education without foundation,lack of common sense and ignorant of the basics is just as good as no education.What is the point  of education if people can't reason,just like you have in africa,most of those corrupt and thieving politicians are harvard and oxford products yet they are as insecure and unproductive as an abused child.We got to draw our education from our heart and eyes for us for to understand it,see the world in your eyes,it is not too much to ask.Academicians are theorist,they observe,analyze and pass on,theories are not infallable,they are open to alterations. English is the language of england not nigeria,i don't know how long it will take for it to sink into your domant skull,it was use to divide and rule us ,as  usual to cause confusion that you have in nigeria today,we should be thinking of reforming our way of life,instead of sinking deeper and deeper into the master,masterplan.You can't teach what you don't know,it is  like teaching a child a computer that he or she have not seen before,a common occurence in nigerian schools,imaginative teaching,instead of reality that it is main to be,sadly,the ones abroad still can't work out this simple things,it is like the more you look the less you see.
Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria by doyin13(m): 12:43pm On Sep 05, 2007
@redsun

Bruv I think you need a hug cheesy
Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria by aloib(f): 1:00pm On Sep 05, 2007
^^ abeg summarize thats epistle for me, hey doyin!!! how was ur nyt
Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:44pm On Sep 05, 2007
Who's gonna bother reading that crap?

Ever heard of indentation/paragraphs?

I sincerely weep for Nigerian universities.
Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria by redsun(m): 3:10pm On Sep 05, 2007
Here we go again,colo.Oyibo don release african man,african man never release himself.May FELA live forever,let us study FELA and his ideas instead of all this craps some of you are talking about.You got elavate for you to be fulfilled in life,it's just sad for people to live die ignorant.
Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria by redsun(m): 3:19pm On Sep 05, 2007
In the abundance of water,the fool is thirsty.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

Ile-Ife Existed Before Birth Of Jesus Christ - Ooni of Ife / Late Alfred Akawe Torkula Tomb In Pictures / Why Alaafin Of Oyo And Aare Ona Kakanfo Can't Stay Together- Gani Adams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.