Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,118 members, 7,835,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria - Culture (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria (27410 Views)

Igala Language In Anambra State. / Alj Harem Studies On The Olukumis (old Yoruba Language) In Delta Ugbodu / Why Hausa Language In Bbc, Voa, Germany Radio, China, France Anybody Know ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:16pm On Sep 05, 2007
I'd like to believe these people are playing around, FK

or maybe I'm just being an optimist  embarassed

romeo, like I said you are not that smart, jare. well not as smart as MOI anyway. Dont worry, at least Jesus loves you.  cheesy
Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria by FufuKing1(m): 7:23pm On Sep 05, 2007
I hope they are playing for their sakes as well Thief!

Next thing you know, they'll be standing up to give presentations in front of their co-workers saying, "Na we dey spake yesterday, we no go gree wid di proposal, abi?"

sad sad sad sad
Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria by romeo(m): 7:26pm On Sep 05, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

romeo, like I said you are not that smart, jare. well not as smart as MOI anyway. Dont worry, at least Jesus loves you. cheesy

i think you are miss south Carolina in disguise (i just saw you on youtube grin grin grin grin)
Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:27pm On Sep 05, 2007
I guess that would explain why I don't even know what this miss carolina rubbish is even about
Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria by romeo(m): 7:30pm On Sep 05, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

I guess that would explain why I don't even know what this miss carolina rubbish isnt even about

what??
Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:31pm On Sep 05, 2007
Just because I live here doesnt mean I know everything that goes on.

Crazy isnt it?
Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria by doyin13(m): 7:33pm On Sep 05, 2007
Romeo you sure say u no fancy TOH

wey you dey harrass am like this

I know him husband o

Lets jus say you dont want to mess with him wink
Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria by romeo(m): 7:35pm On Sep 05, 2007
doyin13:

Romeo you sure say u no fancy TOH

wey you dey harrass am like this

I know him husband o

Lets jus say you don't want to mess with him wink

take a look at my profile dude

ThiefOfHearts:

Just because I live here doesnt mean I know everything that goes on.

Crazy isnt it?

i see nothing crazy on it, i just read about her here
Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:37pm On Sep 05, 2007
then what was the point of "what?"

Anyway I hope you wont make your pretty daughter feel bad for wanting to speak English correctly.
Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria by romeo(m): 7:51pm On Sep 05, 2007
my "what" was because miss south Carolina sounded so smart after reading your post
Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria by redsun(m): 7:55pm On Sep 05, 2007
Romeo,why bother with this thief of heart and co,they talk like derail children,totally on the other side  of the coin,not suprise though, some of them are  based in america,so they say, where people are so ignorant for an advance world,a typical american don't know shit apart from those make believe world they live in,that is why george bush and the rest of the supremacist players can easily manipulate them.This things are in black and white,either you know it or you don't and only the truth can set you free.People perish for lack of knowledge,which you can clearly see in africa today and rest of the world,diffrent knowledge lacking in diffrent places,africa is missing basic knowledge,while places like america is caught up in mirage.
Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria by redsun(m): 7:57pm On Sep 05, 2007
Romeo,why bother with this thief of heart and co,they talk like derail children,totally on the other side  of the coin,not suprise though, some of them are  based in america,so they say, where people are so ignorant for an advance world,a typical american don't know shit apart from those make believe world they live in,that is why george bush and the rest of the supremacist players can easily manipulate them.This things are in black and white,either you know it or you don't and only the truth can set you free.People perish for lack of knowledge,which you can clearly see in africa today and rest of the world,diffrent knowledge lacking in diffrent places,africa is missing basic knowledge,while places like america is caught up in mirage.
Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria by FufuKing1(m): 8:03pm On Sep 05, 2007
I know what I'll be giving some Nairaland users for Christmas:

Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria by ThiefOfHearts(f): 8:14pm On Sep 05, 2007
you're not smart nor are you funny.

pretty depressing.  cry

you can't rely on Jesus' love forever you know

FuFu, may the Lord assist you on your venture. Ami. grin
Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria by redsun(m): 8:20pm On Sep 05, 2007
thief of heart,i just saw your picture in profile,you look like a refined monkey on rampage,little wonder you are dumb.
Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria by ssRhino: 8:21pm On Sep 05, 2007
Each time i read stuff on this thread, i cant help but just laff my black ass off
Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria by ssRhino: 8:25pm On Sep 05, 2007
redsun, why all the exchange of words now, thot we were all here to make friends and catch fun, haba, grow up now.
ThiefOfHeart, i beg just let it slide, silence is the best answer for , ( redsun)
Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria by ThiefOfHearts(f): 8:32pm On Sep 05, 2007
Rofl  grin

Rhino,

I'm just playing around on here jare. if redsun and romeo want to start acting like dogs with rabies with juvenile "insults" that is their own problem

"refined monkey", what are you? 11? what next? dodo head? slowpoke. This same slowpoke sent me a message on YIM a few days back telling me that he "wants to know me better" based on this same "monkey" picture. Lmao. cheesy

I assume my blocking him really hurt his feelings.  undecided
Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria by FufuKing1(m): 8:32pm On Sep 05, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

FuFu, may the Lord assist you on your venture. Ami. grin

Amen.

As for redsun don't mind him. He's living in a fool's paradise.
Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria by ssRhino: 8:38pm On Sep 05, 2007
grin i guess it is the old nigerian guy's style, the babe dont wanna dance to their tune, and she all of a sudden becomes an enemy and refined monkey, interesting cheesy
Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria by doyin13(m): 8:51pm On Sep 05, 2007
Ol bob Redsun and Romeo

Why una dey perch on Thief of Hearts for here

Dem dey try bring edumafication for una

but it seems you want to wallow in your Kunta Kinte ways

TOH come teach me english jare
Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria by redsun(m): 8:54pm On Sep 05, 2007
She is a dreamer,may be i was too harsh,i am sorry for that,but i only check out her profile today,just to rate who is talking.
Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria by ThiefOfHearts(f): 8:57pm On Sep 05, 2007
$$Rhino:

grin i guess it is the old nigerian guy's style, the babe don't want to dance to their tune, and she all of a sudden becomes an enemy and refined monkey, interesting cheesy

I guess that's where we differ, what you call interesting, I call immature.

I'm definitely going to unblock him now! *rolls eyes* Boys can be so foolish.
Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria by FufuKing1(m): 9:00pm On Sep 05, 2007
Thief,

Perhaps redsun is jealous because while he struggles and wrestles with the English language, you are able to write and communicate intelligbly with no difficulties?

Jealousy joloma o!
Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria by doyin13(m): 9:04pm On Sep 05, 2007
so redsun na your game bee that since

first abuse, com apologise, then proceed from there

that trick don dey wafi for ages
Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria by ssRhino: 9:09pm On Sep 05, 2007
doyin, dont hate the playa, hate the game
Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria by doyin13(m): 9:12pm On Sep 05, 2007
wetin you think

na the game we dey so now grin
Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria by ssRhino: 9:15pm On Sep 05, 2007
doyin, to be a playa, u gotta understand the rule of the game.
Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria by omoge(f): 9:45pm On Sep 05, 2007
na wah ooo. e get as e be.
Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria by romeo(m): 10:01pm On Sep 05, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

you're not smart nor are you funny.

pretty depressing. cry

you can't rely on Jesus' love forever you know
fake people on rampage here shocked shocked

ThiefOfHearts:

Rofl grin

Rhino,

I'm just playing around on here jare. if redsun and Romeo want to start acting like dogs with rabies with juvenile "insults" that is their own problem

this is not a play ground for little girls!!

off topic: i saw your pic and you are not looking bad
Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria by ssRhino: 10:14pm On Sep 05, 2007
romeo, let it slide.
Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria by romeo(m): 10:19pm On Sep 05, 2007
$$Rhino:

romeo, let it slide.

heeded

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

Olubadan-In-Council Declares Eze Ndigbo Illegal / Ile-Ife Existed Before Birth Of Jesus Christ - Ooni of Ife / Late Alfred Akawe Torkula Tomb In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.