Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,085 members, 7,849,403 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:40 PM

She Said Yes To Me! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said Yes To Me! (4064 Views)

Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins / He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened / "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Said Yes To Me! by Sixfeetbelle: 12:42pm On Feb 16, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

If wishes were horses beggers will ride!

Keep wishing while you continue hoeing around like the runz girl you are. By the time you hit 30, that is when you'll know the difference between wishing and decision

The way you bleat like a goat while jumping into conclusions and assumptions at the same time need to be studied abeg. I've never seen a dunce like you.

1 Like

Re: She Said Yes To Me! by Sixfeetbelle: 12:43pm On Feb 16, 2023
Nicepoker:
Another hero has Surrendered. What a sad tale.

Surrendered ke? Abi you were expecting him to marry a guy?

1 Like

Re: She Said Yes To Me! by siofra(f): 12:46pm On Feb 16, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

I tire ooh. These guys know that at the end, they must marry a woman, so what's with the delay?

Cc: Pansophist (CEO Redpillers Association, Atlanta Branch), when will you come and marry me? I'm tired of waiting 😩😏

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Please we are waiting and getting old. We need horseband ASAP.

2 Likes

Re: She Said Yes To Me! by Sixfeetbelle: 12:48pm On Feb 16, 2023
siofra:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Please we are waiting and getting old. We need horseband ASAP.

I tire ooh. They know they won't marry guys, so why are they not marrying women? This confusion must be otherworldly 😏😝
Re: She Said Yes To Me! by pansophist(m): 4:08pm On Feb 16, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

I tire ooh. These guys know that at the end, they must marry a woman, so what's with the delay?

Cc: Pansophist (CEO Redpillers Association, Atlanta Branch), when will you come and marry me? I'm tired of waiting 😩😏

I for don come since, but you want make I propose on top water for yacht, my account balance no reach there.

So if you wake up from dream, holla me, make we do am for chicken republic. grin

2 Likes

Re: She Said Yes To Me! by pansophist(m): 4:12pm On Feb 16, 2023
Pete Edochie where are you? grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said Yes To Me! by Sixfeetbelle: 4:59pm On Feb 16, 2023
pansophist:

I for don come since, but you want make I propose on top water for yacht, my account balance no reach there.

So if you wake up from dream, holla me, make we do am for chicken republic. grin

I been dey reason to come to Chicken Republic oooh, but I want that proposal on a yacht, so I've decided I'll just wait for your account to reach there before we do anything 😏😌😌😌

Hope you don't mind the delay??
Re: She Said Yes To Me! by pansophist(m): 5:14pm On Feb 16, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

I been dey reason to come to Chicken Republic oooh, but I want that proposal on a yacht, so I've decided I'll just wait for your account to reach there before we do anything 😏😌😌😌

Hope you don't mind the delay??

About the delay, na only you decide that one. I be like waiter for your eye? Or you see me wear apron before?

I'm already on the lookout for another babe wey no mind location of proposal, as far say she de with me.

2 Likes

Re: She Said Yes To Me! by Sixfeetbelle: 5:24pm On Feb 16, 2023
pansophist:

About the delay, na only you decide that one. I be like waiter for your eye? Or you see me wear apron before?

I'm already on the lookout for another babe wey no mind location of proposal, as far say she de with me.

Eh, no problem. Go find your babe. I'll just stay here looking pretty while waiting for your wealth to increase.

I want a yacht proposal. Why is it a dream when I know you can afford it if you put your mind to it? Why do I have to give up my number one spot in your list of potential dates just because I want a spectacular proposal?
Re: She Said Yes To Me! by pansophist(m): 5:36pm On Feb 16, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

Eh, no problem. Go find your babe. I'll just stay here looking pretty while waiting for your wealth to increase.

I want a yacht proposal. Why is it a dream when I know you can afford it if you put your mind to it? Why do I have to give up my number one spot in your list of potential dates just because I want a spectacular proposal?

If na only pretty dem de use marry woman, all the fine fine girls go don marry since. Have you been to church lately?

Na woman wey no care about location of proposal deserve yacht as a gift sef. But if she issue ultimatum, na dumping straight.

Responsibility without authority na slavery. If I de responsible to pay for the proposal ring, location, enjoyment etc, then I must get the authority to decide where, when and how I wan spend my money.

So to de give me condition wey I no fit meet, basically you being privileged, come carry authority join your body, while leaving only responsibility to me, then I go just minus myself because I no be slave.

But the good news be say, some men like am. They will rather go thief just to impress. As for me, if you show me pepper, na to enter Cotonou go import one fine girl come Lagos. If e worse pass, or I Japa go Russia. Life no hard.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said Yes To Me! by FalseProphet1(m): 5:48pm On Feb 16, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

I have canoe, but it has small problem one side is leaking, you can come this night and I will propose to you there, but you would have to do fast and say yes so that it will not sink because it's leaking. Once you say yes I'll carry you to iya kamoru to buy beans and bread to celebrate our love.

This I have seen.

7 Likes

Re: She Said Yes To Me! by Sixfeetbelle: 6:11pm On Feb 16, 2023
FalseProphet1:

I have canoe, but it has small problem one side is leaking, you can come this night and I will propose to you there, but you would have to do fast and say yes so that it will not sink because it's leaking. Once you say yes I'll carry you to iya kamoru to buy beans and bread to celebrate our love.

This I have seen.

πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Pansophist, see your mate ooh. This is what intentional men are known for.

I need you to be this intentional, please. I want a spectacular proposal nah 😩
Re: She Said Yes To Me! by Sixfeetbelle: 6:19pm On Feb 16, 2023
pansophist:

If na only pretty dem de use marry woman, all the fine fine girls go don marry since. Have you been to church lately?

Na woman wey no care about location of proposal deserve yacht as a gift sef. But if she issue ultimatum, na dumping straight.

Responsibility without authority na slavery. If I de responsible to pay for the proposal ring, location, enjoyment etc, then I must get the authority to decide where, when and how I wan spend my money.

So to de give me condition wey I no fit meet, basically you being privileged, come carry authority join your body, while leaving only responsibility to me, then I go just minus myself because I no be slave.

But the good news be say, some men like am. They will rather go thief just to impress. As for me, if you show me pepper, na to enter Cotonou go import one fine girl come Lagos. If e worse pass, or I Japa go Russia. Life no hard.

😫😫😫

Stop talking like this nah. What is wrong with saying what I want? Is hiring a yacht for a proposal that expensive? Have I ever asked you for anything before? The one time I dared to ask, you're saying you will japa. Maka why??

I'm not giving you condition oooh. I'm making suggestions. Please, baby, don't be like this nah. Have I not been a good girl? Zaddy, don't I get what I want for being a good girl?? 😌

1 Like

Re: She Said Yes To Me! by puremaker7(m): 6:27pm On Feb 16, 2023
siofra:
Awwwn!! So sweet kiss

God when? When will nairaland redpillers take my shame away and make me a woman of honour by marrying me?? cry

I don tire to dey wait.
You don't need husband, all you need is a good pussy banger
Re: She Said Yes To Me! by pansophist(m): 6:45pm On Feb 16, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

😫😫😫

Stop talking like this nah. What is wrong with saying what I want? Is hiring a yacht for a proposal that expensive? Have I ever asked you for anything before? The one time I dared to ask, you're saying you will japa. Maka why??

I'm not giving you condition oooh. I'm making suggestions. Please, baby, don't be like this nah. Have I not been a good girl? Zaddy, don't I get what I want for being a good girl?? 😌

Nothing de wrong in saying what you want, but asking and demanding na two different things. When I no fit provide wetin you want, then to insist and refuse other options don enter demand, even ultimatum.

Abi your own relationship no dey come with "for better for worse"?

See go rest. Make I go hustle. Na girl wey go follow me suffer, go also enjoy the proceeds. You want to move in, instead of build. I wish you luck. I go enter Cotonou. See ya later.

4 Likes

Re: She Said Yes To Me! by Sixfeetbelle: 7:35pm On Feb 16, 2023
pansophist:

Nothing de wrong in saying what you want, but asking and demanding na two different things. When I no fit provide wetin you want, then to insist and refuse other options don enter demand, even ultimatum.

Abi your own relationship no dey come with "for better for worse"?

See go rest. Make I go hustle. Na girl wey go follow me suffer, go also enjoy the proceeds. You want to move in, instead of build. I wish you luck. I go enter Cotonou. See ya later.

I was asking, not demanding joor. I wasn't giving you an ultimatum.

Oya, which one can you provide if you can't provide the yacht? Don't say Chicken Republic.

Chicken Republic is the worst of the worst. Nobody should even dream of doing any proposal there. Better to do it at your apartment than at that place πŸ˜–πŸ˜£
Re: She Said Yes To Me! by pansophist(m): 9:45pm On Feb 16, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

I was asking, not demanding joor. I wasn't giving you an ultimatum.

Oya, which one can you provide if you can't provide the yacht? Don't say Chicken Republic.

Chicken Republic is the worst of the worst. Nobody should even dream of doing any proposal there. Better to do it at your apartment than at that place πŸ˜–πŸ˜£

Why location matters here?

If we both live deep inside the village of Kaduna, e come mean say marriage no go happen? Na me you wan marry or the location? You wan impress people or na me you wan marry?

I no understand you again o. Oya how about for shoprite? Or for church? In front of police station nko? Swimming pool kwanu? These places are inexpensive. Some are free sef.

The money to propose for yacht and expensive place, how about use am for a down payment of our first house? Or to even buy better Jeep for you. To trek never tire you?

Make I come go de waste millions for proposal. I guess na inside heaven you go want do wedding. Wasting money for no reason. You sef.

5 Likes

Re: She Said Yes To Me! by Nehyooh(m): 12:22am On Feb 17, 2023
marlow1962:
Congrats my bro.
What's the essence of kneeling to propose? Like I don't get it.
I had promised myself I'll NEVER kneel to propose, for what.
Re: She Said Yes To Me! by marlow1962(m): 10:49am On Feb 17, 2023
Nehyooh:
I had promised myself I'll NEVER kneel to propose, for what.
That's bullshit my bro

1 Like

Re: She Said Yes To Me! by CaveAdullam: 11:48am On Feb 17, 2023
pansophist:

If we both live deep inside the village of Kaduna, e come mean say marriage no go happen? Na me you wan marry or the location? You wan impress people or na me you wan marry?

I no understand you again o. Oya how about for shoprite? Or for church? In front of police station nko? Swimming pool kwanu? These places are inexpensive. Some are free sef.

The money to propose for yacht and expensive place, how about use am for a down payment of our first house? Or to even buy better Jeep for you. To trek never tire you?

Make I come go de waste millions for proposal. I guess na inside heaven you go want do wedding. Wasting money for no reason. You sef.

Uncle Pan, don't tell me you want to marry a woman who eats "dead bodies and doesn't even get satisfied by food for mortals". C'mon, this is "sixfeetbelle", she'll go overly obese after the proposal. How are you going to "knack her" by the way?

Whether inside the well, bush, backyard, church, yacht, Maldives, or Kaduna, I do not care. Don't marry her. But if you insist, I owe you my allegiance all through the storm.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: She Said Yes To Me! by pansophist(m): 11:56am On Feb 17, 2023
CaveAdullam:

Uncle Pan, don't tell me you want to marry a woman who eats "dead bodies and doesn't even get satisfied by food for mortals". C'mon, this is "sixfeetbelle", she'll go overly obese after the proposal. How are you going to "knack her" by the way?

Whether inside the well, bush, backyard, church, yacht, Maldives, or Kaduna, I do not care. Don't marry her. But if you insist, I owe you my allegiance all through the storm.

Thanks.

I see. Wow, you just gave a different meaning to her moniker sixfeetbelle, so it means a stomach that is six feet deep. Jesus grin

No wonder she de insatiable. Imagine asking for a yacht proposal. Even God sef didn't proposed to Mary, na pregnancy straight after talking to her father the carpenter.

But thanks ore mi atata for the allegiance. But If she bring down her level (greed), I still fit reason her matter, just say I'll be very careful, because to eat some kind of food, you need carry long spoon. A very long spoon.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said Yes To Me! by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 17, 2023
Dude seem very advanced in age, what I will call an "Ancient of Day" in my evil days grin

After wasting youthful years taking redpills and shouting "Nigerian women are Hoes" ,he ended up with a small Nigerian elephant.

Not impressed πŸ˜’πŸ˜

1 Like

Re: She Said Yes To Me! by blacksam01: 12:19pm On Feb 17, 2023
Prettygirl200:
That's nice, I wish to get married at 24 or 25 to a man of 30 to 32 maximum!!!

choice choice wont let u ladies mk decisions na..thats what every lady say...
Re: She Said Yes To Me! by Sixfeetbelle: 2:37pm On Feb 17, 2023
pansophist:

I wan marry you, it's not that I don't want oooh, but I want to impress people. The marriage itself doesn't even need to be fancy sef. We can be soaking garri and groundnut on a daily after the proposal. But I want us to start the marriage with a bang.

Honestly, if it isn't going to be a lit proposal, I'd prefer doing it at a very private setting (your apartment or mine). I don't like public proposals for anything. The wedding day itself is just about the only public our relationship will get if I have my way.

We can rent one room after the proposal nah. Must we start off our journey with the downpayment ready and a car to boot? We can start from humble beginnings and gradually move from there.

The way I see this: I believe that as you get older, and probably richer, money will stop giving you this particular feeling of satisfaction it is giving you now that you're younger and not quite there. I have seen cases of some women who want to redo their wedding cause they didn't have that glamorous picturesque wedding they wanted. The connotation behind such actions doesn't sit right with me.

If I could have it my way, we'd have that glitz and glamour here and now, and then work with scraps afterwards.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said Yes To Me! by Sixfeetbelle: 2:41pm On Feb 17, 2023
CaveAdullam:

Thanks.

Bia, this bongo fish, what did you say is your problem? When did I ever say I eat dead bodies? I resemble necromancer for your eyes?

Why is my weight in question here? Just so you know, some men like their woman chubby and bubbly. Pansophist is one of those men 😌

This bad belle you have regarding my potential spouse is bad for your skin.
Re: She Said Yes To Me! by Sixfeetbelle: 2:45pm On Feb 17, 2023
pansophist:

I see. Wow, you just gave a different meaning to her moniker sixfeetbelle, so it means a stomach that is six feet deep. Jesus grin

No wonder she de insatiable. Imagine asking for a yacht proposal. Even God sef didn't proposed to Mary, na pregnancy straight after talking to her father the carpenter.

But thanks ore mi atata for the allegiance. But If she bring down her level (greed), I still fit reason her matter, just say I'll be very careful, because to eat some kind of food, you need carry long spoon. A very long spoon.

Can you imagine? Something that we we're just about to stamp on, that's how one bonga fish came out of nowhere to convince you otherwise and you let them? I thought you had more spine πŸ€”πŸ€”

In fact I'm not doing again. Yacht proposal or nothing. Make everybody gettat πŸ€¨πŸ€¨πŸ€¨πŸ˜’
Re: She Said Yes To Me! by CaveAdullam: 3:32pm On Feb 17, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

Bia, this bongo fish, what did you say is your problem? When did I ever say I eat dead bodies? I resemble necromancer for your eyes?

Why is my weight in question here? Just so you know, some men like their women chubby and bubbly. Pansophist is one of those men 😌

This bad belle you have regarding my potential spouse is bad for your skin.

Being chubby is not a big deal. Pansophist like his women thick and black. But the issue is that you eat everything. You even "eat dead bodies". You're "sixfeetbelle" for crying out loud. Your stomach is too large. You'll use all his money to buy food, and if it's not enough, you'll go to the cemetery.

This marriage will not work. I can't stand it.

It's only God or Hades that can marry you. Nobody else.

Anyway, uncle Pan, I will respect whatever decision you arrive. But don't say I didn't warn you.

Thanks.
Re: She Said Yes To Me! by Sixfeetbelle: 4:45pm On Feb 17, 2023
CaveAdullam:

Being chubby is not a big deal. Pansophist like his women thick and black. But the issue is that you eat everything. You even "eat dead bodies". You're "sixfeetbelle" for crying out loud. Your stomach is too large. You'll use all his money to buy food, and if it's not enough, you'll go to the cemetery.

This marriage will not work. I can't stand it.

It's only God or Hades that can marry you. Nobody else.

Anyway, uncle Pan, I will respect whatever decision you arrive. But don't say I didn't warn you.

Thanks.

Where did you get this ridiculous notion about me from? If you don't know what my moniker means, just say so instead of making libelous accusations please.

I don't like when people use unfounded words to defame me abeg
Re: She Said Yes To Me! by pansophist(m): 4:51pm On Feb 17, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

Where did you get this ridiculous notion about me from? If you don't know what my moniker means, just say so instead of making libelous accusations please.

I don't like when people use unfounded words to defame me abeg

Aunty don vex. She don jam person wey get madness pass me. You reach my side, you don form superwoman. grin
Re: She Said Yes To Me! by Sixfeetbelle: 4:56pm On Feb 17, 2023
pansophist:

Aunty don vex. She don jam person wey get madness pass me. You reach my side, you don form superwoman. grin

I hate when people make up shit about me, most especially when they don't know zilch about me. I cautioned you about it, I'm doing same to him.

If he won't support his claims with actual proof, then he should desist from mentioning my moniker
Re: She Said Yes To Me! by Prettygirl200(f): 9:20pm On Feb 17, 2023
blacksam01:

choice choice wont let u ladies mk decisions na..thats what every lady say...
it's my decision naaaa shuuuu
Re: She Said Yes To Me! by blacksam01: 9:59pm On Feb 17, 2023
Prettygirl200:
it's my decision naaaa shuuuu

lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies! How Many Kids Do You Want? How Many Girls Or Boys? / What Are The Top Ten Things You've Never Done? / Sex Surrogates: They Only Service Men, They Are Not Prostitutes!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.