Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,194 members, 7,849,702 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:17 AM

She Said Yes To Me! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said Yes To Me! (4068 Views)

Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins / He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened / "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Said Yes To Me! by Shalommy(f): 9:48pm On Feb 18, 2023
Persephone1:
Dude seem very advanced in age, what I will call an "Ancient of Day" in my evil days grin

After wasting youthful years taking redpills and shouting "Nigerian women are Hoes" ,he ended up with a small Nigerian elephant.

Not impressed
cheesy cheesy cheesy Chaii.. Small elephant, hippo...nko?

1 Like

Re: She Said Yes To Me! by pansophist(m): 12:26am On Feb 19, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

I hate when people make up shit about me, most especially when they don't know zilch about me. I cautioned you about it, I'm doing same to him.

If he won't support his claims with actual proof, then he should desist from mentioning my moniker

Na play naw. Abi you know shit about me? You de call me redpiller, even though I've never described myself as such. You see me carry offense?

You come even say I de like orobo women, me? But I bone. So aunty, calm down. Just say your name de weird, after cave break am down
Re: She Said Yes To Me! by pansophist(m): 12:35am On Feb 19, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

I wan marry you, it's not that I don't want oooh, but I want to impress people. The marriage itself doesn't even need to be fancy sef. We can be soaking garri and groundnut on a daily after the proposal. But I want us to start the marriage with a bang.

Honestly, if it isn't going to be a lit proposal, I'd prefer doing it at a very private setting (your apartment or mine). I don't like public proposals for anything. The wedding day itself is just about the only public our relationship will get if I have my way.

We can rent one room after the proposal nah. Must we start off our journey with the downpayment ready and a car to boot? We can start from humble beginnings and gradually move from there.

The way I see this: I believe that as you get older, and probably richer, money will stop giving you this particular feeling of satisfaction it is giving you now that you're younger and not quite there. I have seen cases of some women who want to redo their wedding cause they didn't have that glamorous picturesque wedding they wanted. The connotation behind such actions doesn't sit right with me.

If I could have it my way, we'd have that glitz and glamour here and now, and then work with scraps afterwards.

As I get older and richer. What about you? You won't get older and richer abi? If I die nko? How you go take survive? Talk more of thrive?

But me no send the public. My life motto is to "ball hard in private, ordinary in public". You see attention, I dislike am. So your desired proposal to impress people, I don't know how you'll do it. It's not me and you.

Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat, I'm not there. Only Facebook, to chat with people who I don't want to have my number. Philosophy don humble me. So you go probably find another husband to be with, I'm super boring.

Infact I no mind if my village people think say I suffer. I no get a single desire to impress, solicit for attention, to be liked, or to be in anyone's good book. I'm that weird. I literally no send.

Having said that, start looking for a new husband. No vex.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said Yes To Me! by Sixfeetbelle: 5:10pm On Feb 19, 2023
pansophist:

Na play naw. Abi you know shit about me? You de call me redpiller, even though I've never described myself as such. You see me carry offense?

You come even say I de like orobo women, me? But I bone. So aunty, calm down. Just say your name de weird, after cave break am down

That's why I told him to ask me what it means instead of making offending remarks about me.

I don't have a problem with him saying I'm fat and that I eat a lot and all that mumbo jumbo, but alluding to me being a necromancer is where I draw the line, Please. It's akin to me saying you're a rapist or paedophile.

There are certain things I don't take as play
Re: She Said Yes To Me! by Sixfeetbelle: 5:12pm On Feb 19, 2023
pansophist:

As I get older and richer. What about you? You won't get older and richer abi? If I die nko? How you go take survive? Talk more of thrive?

But me no send the public. My life motto is to "ball hard in private, ordinary in public". You see attention, I dislike am. So your desired proposal to impress people, I don't know how you'll do it. It's not me and you.

Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat, I'm not there. Only Facebook, to chat with people who I don't want to have my number. Philosophy don humble me. So you go probably find another husband to be with, I'm super boring.

Infact I no mind if my village people think say I suffer. I no get a single desire to impress, solicit for attention, to be liked, or to be in anyone's good book. I'm that weird. I literally no send.

Having said that, start looking for a new husband. No vex.

Okay. I've heard you.

Let me go and cast my hook to another side of the sea. There are definitely more fishes to catch.
Re: She Said Yes To Me! by Albertone(m): 3:02am On Feb 20, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

Okay. I've heard you.

Let me go and cast my hook to another side of the sea. There are definitely more fishes to catch.

Are you and panso just kidding and messing around or you both actually mean this proposal/marriage thingy??

Cos it's sounding too real o.

1 Like

Re: She Said Yes To Me! by Albertone(m): 3:04am On Feb 20, 2023
pansophist:

You read philosophical books?
Re: She Said Yes To Me! by Sixfeetbelle: 9:15am On Feb 20, 2023
Albertone:

Are you and panso just kidding and messing around or you both actually mean this proposal/marriage thingy??

Cos it's sounding too real o.

What do you think? 😏
Re: She Said Yes To Me! by Albertone(m): 9:22am On Feb 20, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

What do you think? 😏

I'm thinking if you're serious or you're just kidding.
Re: She Said Yes To Me! by Sixfeetbelle: 10:58am On Feb 20, 2023
Albertone:

I'm thinking if you're serious or you're just kidding.

😌 We may never know
Re: She Said Yes To Me! by Albertone(m): 12:06pm On Feb 20, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

😌 We may never know

I noticed you have a problem with "Yes" and "No"

1 Like

Re: She Said Yes To Me! by Sixfeetbelle: 3:32pm On Feb 20, 2023
Albertone:

I noticed you have a problem with "Yes" and "No"

I'm not obligated to answer your question, you know?
Re: She Said Yes To Me! by Albertone(m): 9:45pm On Feb 20, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

I'm not obligated to answer your question, you know?

Yes.
But if you don't want to answer, you can ignore rather giving and answer not needed nor useful.

I was really curious as in, highly curious. Then you responded and I was like "what kinda response is this?"

It's no problem sha. We're good 🀝
Re: She Said Yes To Me! by FriendsAndFans(m): 1:20pm On Feb 24, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
hey hello
Re: She Said Yes To Me! by GasAndOilTheory(m): 3:22pm On Mar 23, 2023
Prettygirl200:
That's nice, I wish to get married at 24 or 25 to a man of 30 to 32 maximum!!!
what happens at 28
Re: She Said Yes To Me! by GasAndOilTheory(m): 3:26pm On Mar 23, 2023
FriendsAndFans:

He is the Vice President of Redpillers Association cheesy

grin grin
Re: She Said Yes To Me! by Prettygirl200(f): 7:58pm On Mar 24, 2023
GasAndOilTheory:
what happens at 28
how? I don't understand
Re: She Said Yes To Me! by GasAndOilTheory(m): 10:14am On Sep 05, 2023
Wow I am just getting to know they are both nairalanders

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If U're Preety, Come In *pictures* / How Do You Handle An Over-dominant And Bossy Woman? / Should I Keep On Sacrificing Myself To My Family Or Shd I Stop.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.