Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Why Are Fat Ladies Mostly Sidetracked In Relationships? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Fat Ladies Mostly Sidetracked In Relationships? (4824 Views)

10 Common Excuses Ladies Mostly Give When Their Boyfriend Catch Them Cheating / Why Do These Ladies Mostly Ends Up Becoming Friends. / Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Fat Ladies Mostly Sidetracked In Relationships? by tomakint: 3:50am On Jan 16, 2013
They come in different shapes and sizes from slim, moderate, fat, buxom, obese, tall, average height and short! That is our ladies for you, they are in existence to complement the existence of their males counterparts. However, when it comes to 'choosing' by the males, the fat ones are largely ignored despite the facts that it is their characters (intrinsic worths) that matter and not their shapes and sizes (extrinsic qualities)!The question is, why are most guys still doing these to our women? cool
Re: Why Are Fat Ladies Mostly Sidetracked In Relationships? by seedord247(m): 4:14am On Jan 16, 2013
As for me.... I like anything that occupied space. You hardly seee me with, okada, danfo, keke napep.. I go with brt and molue with extra fat and oil. tongue grin
Re: Why Are Fat Ladies Mostly Sidetracked In Relationships? by olumaxi(m): 4:22am On Jan 16, 2013
says who?
Re: Why Are Fat Ladies Mostly Sidetracked In Relationships? by Mynd44: 5:24am On Jan 16, 2013
Obviously, the OP stays outside Nigeria.

The dogs over here likes their bones with MEAT

Sorry to anyone who got annoyed cos of that analogy

1 Like

Re: Why Are Fat Ladies Mostly Sidetracked In Relationships? by hrmkz: 5:46am On Jan 16, 2013
Some guys like it lepacious, to be able to carry their "luggage" anytime anywhere.
While some would not like hitting bones with bones... They love lady with the plus size!
Re: Why Are Fat Ladies Mostly Sidetracked In Relationships? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:33am On Jan 16, 2013
It depends on guys choice. I like a moderate size ladies. Not too slim or fat.
Re: Why Are Fat Ladies Mostly Sidetracked In Relationships? by madone: 6:45am On Jan 16, 2013
I ave you a piece of my mind but the mod banned me for an hour.do you think I should mail it to you. Cos I'm sure you ll cry after reading it
Re: Why Are Fat Ladies Mostly Sidetracked In Relationships? by Nobody: 8:04am On Jan 16, 2013
Fat ladies are believed to be lazy and a lot of men don't want to take chances with a woman that might have difficulties wit conceiving a child in the future
Re: Why Are Fat Ladies Mostly Sidetracked In Relationships? by KINGwax(m): 8:13am On Jan 16, 2013
grin loadin a very fat comment......33%

Re: Why Are Fat Ladies Mostly Sidetracked In Relationships? by Temi231(f): 8:17am On Jan 16, 2013
Well as for me i dont really like a Fat lady. Some of them are very sluggish and the way they breath oh gush you will run.....*cant sleep with some of my girlfriend in the night oh*
Re: Why Are Fat Ladies Mostly Sidetracked In Relationships? by HARDDON: 8:56am On Jan 16, 2013
Your Ferrari or luxury bus, which wud Ʊ rada take to a porry?
Re: Why Are Fat Ladies Mostly Sidetracked In Relationships? by ITbomb(m): 9:49am On Jan 16, 2013
Cos they are fat
Re: Why Are Fat Ladies Mostly Sidetracked In Relationships? by tomakint: 10:32am On Jan 16, 2013
mondi_cheeks: Fat ladies are believed to be lazy and a lot of men don't want to take chances with a woman that might have difficulties wit conceiving a child in the future
...and you forgot to add that laziness has no link to ur stature, I have seen many 'smart and hardworking fat ladies' I still maintained that the characters of ladies should be considered first before their statures. I love ladies of diff sizes provided she loves me with her 'heart' and not her 'head'! wink
Re: Why Are Fat Ladies Mostly Sidetracked In Relationships? by tomakint: 10:39am On Jan 16, 2013
Mynd_44: Obviously, the OP stays outside Nigeria.
The dogs over here likes their bones with MEAT
Sorry to anyone who got annoyed cos of that analogy
Mynd_44 I don't think so, d facts are, I have discovered that most slim ladies in Naija have the tendencies to be fat the moment they are married, I know of many of my female friends who are just like that, if in doubt ask any of ur female friends! Ladies love comfort and 'ijekuje' a lot the more reason they blow up like that
Re: Why Are Fat Ladies Mostly Sidetracked In Relationships? by tomakint: 11:10am On Jan 16, 2013
Temi 23: Well as for me i dont really like a Fat lady. Some of them are very sluggish and the way they breath oh gush you will run.....*cant sleep with some of my girlfriend in the night oh*
Good to hear you; 'can't sleep with some of my girlfriend in the night' hope u don't mind if I invite you over? I am good, come be with me b-a-b-y wink
Re: Why Are Fat Ladies Mostly Sidetracked In Relationships? by Mynd44: 11:19am On Jan 16, 2013
tomakint:
Mynd_44 I don't think so, d facts are, I have discovered that most slim ladies in Naija have the tendencies to be fat the moment they are married, I know of many of my female friends who are just like that, if in doubt ask any of ur female friends! Ladies love comfort and 'ijekuje' a lot the more reason they blow up like that
True but the men don't mind unlike the men outside who might have trouble with ther spouse because of a little weight
Re: Why Are Fat Ladies Mostly Sidetracked In Relationships? by victorian(f): 11:19am On Jan 16, 2013
Stories.... Slim girls be deceiving yourselves.... Be it slim , be it fat? Av noticed, especially around my work environment big shaped women getting married most times.. It even got to a stage, amongst my single female frnds, the one that got married before the slim , ones... Was the fat one.... Then, when she gave me, her IV for her wedding, I was like wow, and she married a big boy, who own his own duplex... My other female frnds were shocked, they never imagined she will even get married, talkless of a big boy cheesy....
Even myself, am big and beautiful... But who got the crown? smiley...moi...
So dear, don't let the size deceive you... Guys have different taste and desires. cheesy

And my fat friend, when she smiles... It's so dazzling and sincere... U will really love her.... Not plastic and fake smile, some girls do have...
Re: Why Are Fat Ladies Mostly Sidetracked In Relationships? by specialguest(f): 11:55am On Jan 16, 2013
seedord247: As for me.... I like anything that occupied space. You hardly seee me with, okada, danfo, keke napep.. I go with brt and molue with extra fat and oil. tongue grin

Lol, you made laugh really hard... Lolzz again
Re: Why Are Fat Ladies Mostly Sidetracked In Relationships? by tomakint: 1:42pm On Jan 16, 2013
victorian: Stories.... Slim girls be deceiving yourselves.... Be it slim , be it fat? Av noticed, especially around my work environment big shaped women getting married most times.. It even got to a stage, amongst my single female frnds, the one that got married before the slim , ones... Was the fat one.... Then, when she gave me, her IV for her wedding, I was like wow, and she married a big boy, who own his own duplex... My other female frnds were shocked, they never imagined she will even get married, talkless of a big boy cheesy....
So dear, don't let the size deceive you... Guys have different taste and desires. cheesy

And my fat friend, when she smiles... It's so dazzling and sincere... U will really love her.... Not plastic and fake smile, some girls do have...

You too gbasky for this kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Why Are Fat Ladies Mostly Sidetracked In Relationships? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 16, 2013
tomakint:
...and you forgot to add that laziness has no link to ur stature, I have seen many 'smart and hardworking fat ladies' I still maintained that the characters of ladies should be considered first before their statures. I love ladies of diff sizes provided she loves me with her 'heart' and not her 'head'! wink
I was jus saying what I have heard some men say, of course they are slender ladies that are also lazy and those that have difficulties with getting pregnant too
Re: Why Are Fat Ladies Mostly Sidetracked In Relationships? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 16, 2013
oroboazyt abeg grin
dem no sabi yansh well for bedroom and dem too like food sef.omo na slim curvy babes i prefer ooo
Re: Why Are Fat Ladies Mostly Sidetracked In Relationships? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 16, 2013
typo
* ;Dorobo babes are too lazy abeg*
Re: Why Are Fat Ladies Mostly Sidetracked In Relationships? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 16, 2013
victorian: Stories.... Slim girls be deceiving yourselves.... Be it slim , be it fat? Av noticed, especially around my work environment big shaped women getting married most times.. It even got to a stage, amongst my single female frnds, the one that got married before the slim , ones... Was the fat one.... Then, when she gave me, her IV for her wedding, I was like wow, and she married a big boy, who own his own duplex... My other female frnds were shocked, they never imagined she will even get married, talkless of a big boy cheesy....

big and beautiful like Monique or Rasputia? cool
Re: Why Are Fat Ladies Mostly Sidetracked In Relationships? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 16, 2013
oroboazyt abeg grin
dem no sabi yansh well for bedroom and dem too like food sef.omo na slim curvy babes i prefer ooo
Re: Why Are Fat Ladies Mostly Sidetracked In Relationships? by vislabraye(m): 2:31pm On Jan 16, 2013
I prefer slender and/or curvy ladies. I detest big stomach women. Whatever her size is, her stomach must be flat.
Re: Why Are Fat Ladies Mostly Sidetracked In Relationships? by chikeorji123(m): 2:33pm On Jan 16, 2013
lefulefu:
big and beautiful like Monique or Rasputia? cool

Exactly *licking lip*..
Re: Why Are Fat Ladies Mostly Sidetracked In Relationships? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 16, 2013
chikeorji123:

Exactly *licking lip*..
u sure say u don see rasputia? grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Why Are Fat Ladies Mostly Sidetracked In Relationships? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 16, 2013
tomakint:
Good to hear you; 'can't sleep with some of my girlfriend in the night' hope u don't mind if I invite you over? I am good, come be with me b-a-b-y wink
hmmm.... angry
Re: Why Are Fat Ladies Mostly Sidetracked In Relationships? by fubbyy(m): 3:17pm On Jan 16, 2013
People have different preference, they say different strokes for different folks, me particular no like slim girls, I detest them with passion, you have to be chubby or even fat to get my attention
Re: Why Are Fat Ladies Mostly Sidetracked In Relationships? by tomakint: 3:35pm On Jan 16, 2013
berem: angry

ooops!!! I'm sorry darling not flirting just 'messing around' embarassed ***tomakint walks towards his babe, cuddles her and spoke some words of reassurance into her lovely ears, berem beamed and returns the gesture with a French kisssss*** kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Why Are Fat Ladies Mostly Sidetracked In Relationships? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 16, 2013
tomakint:

ooops!!! I'm sorry darling not flirting just 'messing around' embarassed ***tomakint walks towards his babe, cuddles her and spoke some words of reassurance into her lovely ears, berem beamed and returns the gesture with a French kisssss*** kiss kiss kiss kiss
undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Wear Jean Trouser When Visiting A Guy / 14 Ridiculous Things Women Do When They're Pissed At Their Boyfriends / Hey Guys What's Your Take On Pubic Hair? Is It A Turn Off? Or You Are Cool With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.