Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,077 members, 7,852,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:20 PM

Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) (48850 Views)

Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns / Grazing Routes: FG Driving Nigeria To Anarchy - Gani Adams / 2019 Debate: Keyamo Slams Peter Obi For Lying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 17, 2023

1 Like

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by ahamonyeka(m): 9:12pm On Feb 17, 2023
Is it not your principal that brought buhari to power?

1 Like

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 17, 2023
Without being told, we can clearly see there is gross incompetence, incapability and what have you. Voting APC into power the second time, this one happening to Nigerians would just be a childs play. If i talk , some of these silly yoruba muslim people way their mouth day smell go day type nonsense full screen, day talk nonsense for us. How can a country be this confused because of policies which are not clear to everyone.

For me, if this is a measure to stop Tinubu from coming into power come 2023, May GOD even heighten it more so that the walls would be very high for Tinubu to climb. He needs rest and not disgrace he is bringing to himself and his entire family. Nigerian people mumu don do.

May APC never happen to Nigeria ever again. Tinubu brought gross incompetence, gross imbecility and heightened gross incapability to Nigerians both home and away as a whole. Voting anything APC into power should be looked into. They should even place Tinubu under watch , No arrest , just watch and proper questioning. That man hand no clean abeg.

If any of you useless and senseless APC yoruba Muslim supporters quote me, May you sleep and never wake up. Since they no like good thing,good thing no go see any of them. See how them uselessly turn my country upside down.

All APC supporters are useless and stupid. I don't have any remorse of anything whatsoever for them!

2 Likes

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by EDOLUWA: 9:13pm On Feb 17, 2023
APC IS SCAM

APC IS WORST

APC IS HELL

APC IS SCATTERED

APC is DISGRUNTLED

APC IS A MESS

APC IS VIOLENT

APC IS CONFUSED

APC IS NOT A PARTY

APC IS DESPERATE

APC IS A CURSE

APC IS A WOE

APC IS A PARTY SINKING & WANNA SINK NIGERIA WITH IT.

PRESIDENT BUHARI MUST RISE AGAINST ALL HIS PARTY BIG WIGS LIKE ARROGANT KEYAMO, ELRUFAI & OTHERS.

AS A NAIJA CITIZEN IF YOU ARE STILL WITH APC CHECK YOUR BRAIN!!!

2 Likes

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Raxxye(m): 9:14pm On Feb 17, 2023
Confusion in APC!
That's how we will watch the evil party self-destruct!

2 Likes

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Illegal1(m): 9:14pm On Feb 17, 2023
N3TRAL:

Tinubu's cap can defeat Obidîot.

Obidîot is not in the race.

i swear....

i don't even see him as sum1 contesting bcus i'm very sure he won't get up to 4 states....
Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Goodlady(f): 9:15pm On Feb 17, 2023
N3TRAL:
Like I said earlier, Buhari lost the war before he even started. No one gives two fvcks about him again.

To the high ranking members of APC, myself inclusive, we've already delivered Tinubu as our new president. We're waiting for his swearing on the 29th of May.

The only people still supporting Buhari in APC today are those that can't deliver their polling unit. Bashir Ahmad couldn't even clinch a primaries ticket. AGF, Malami couldn't get Governorship ticket. Buhari himself couldn't stop Jagaban from winning the primaries despite his envy.

Even Aisha Buhari is not supporting Buhari at the moment.

Buhari has less than 3 months to fvck off Aso Rock grin.

To the big political players, he technically has one week. All they need to do is deliver Tinubu next week and Buhari's orders will be equivalent to an order made by Obasanjo or Goodluck Jonathan.

To be honest, no APC governor gives a fvck about the dictator at the moment.
But why is it looking obvious like Buhari just betrayed APC. Why is he turning to an ingrate

1 Like

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Brendaniel: 9:15pm On Feb 17, 2023
Walai:
The power too much be that

That is why it surprises me why our past presidents don't use this power to Favour the citizens, instead they use executive orders to punish the citizens like border closure and so on, Nigeria president is one of the most powerful in the world in terms of powers conferred on him to exercise in his country.

In some other countries the power is divided into 2 or 3, that is why you have president and prime minister in some countries or president and head of state or maybe the 3 at the same time.

In Nigeria our president is using the 2 or 3 powers at the same time.

President, commander in chief of the armed forces and Grand commander federal republic of Nigeria (GCFR)

Means he is president of Nigeria, then commander in chief of the armed forces, that is he is the only 5 star general in Nigeria and commands all the armed forces chiefs, when the soldiers see him all they see is a 5 star general walking up to them not just as a president as the civilians see him, he can wear any of the armed forces 5 star general cloth(Army, Navy or Air force), the only thing is he will look undemocratic, that is why they don't like doing it and it might put fear in the country and to the international community like UN.

Then finally he is the grand commander federal republic of Nigeria(GCFR), I think only the queen used to have that position before Nigeria gained indepedence, only a democratically elected president can attain that in Nigeria, it is the highest title any Nigerian can have as a Nigerian citizen in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by JOemmy(m): 9:15pm On Feb 17, 2023
Buhari might just sack this unstable man why is he opposing and criticizing his boss?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by God2man2again(m): 9:15pm On Feb 17, 2023
Who knows the person giving advice to the President on this issue of Naira swap policy.
Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Albertgr8: 9:15pm On Feb 17, 2023
Malory:
Tinubu brought APC to power.
Under statement
Tinubu crowned buhari that is messing up now

1 Like

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Stone24: 9:15pm On Feb 17, 2023
Sorry to say this but u are a stupid.an, the same supreme court that told PMB to release Kanu N what was ur people talk in it. All APC politicians should go to hell for all I care for been against the new naira , thieves who do people think u are fighting for

1 Like

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by ahamonyeka(m): 9:16pm On Feb 17, 2023
Your principal brought him to power naa

1 Like

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by oluwaseyi0: 9:16pm On Feb 17, 2023
MikoB:
I just dey laffff because Buhari is just damn stupid! it's obvious Tinubu has never been his choice, but why did Buhari allowed him to emerge still baffles me, he was so aloofed during the primary and did not support someone like Osinbajo that has been loyal to him from time, is it now that he wants to stop Tinubu? I can bet it that is either Tinubu emerges as the president or the country will likely go down in aches with Atiku, because it's going to be tough for a fulani to replace another Fulani, this film will be long, I swear.....

Buhari never liked Tinubu but Tinubu is extremely too strong for him, Tinubu helped buhari to the presidency but as a typical power drunk northerner he want to either install lawan which failed or allow Atiku wins which will also fail his last plan is to sit tight with emergency rule if all other options failed or hand over to a northerner military

Tinubu actually control majority of APC structure, politics for politics Buhari is a small fry

The real politicians that will suffer most are the ones contesting for governor, house or rep, Senate, and many other lower seats

Even if Tinubu wins APC will still loose many post due to protest votes, and to get required 2/3 in opposite stronghold may now be more harder because of this policy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Brendaniel: 9:16pm On Feb 17, 2023
SOLADEMIABIODUN:
Does that makes him above the law?

I can't say, because it is the same law that gave him the powers in the first place...

2 Likes

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Tayorshd2(m): 9:16pm On Feb 17, 2023
MikoB:
I just dey laffff because Buhari is just damn stupid! it's obvious Tinubu has never been his choice, but why did Buhari allowed him to emerge still baffles me, he was so aloofed during the primary and did not support someone like Osinbajo that has been loyal to him from time, is it now that he wants to stop Tinubu? I can bet it that is either Tinubu emerges as the president or the country will likely go down in aches with Atiku, because it's going to be tough for a fulani to replace another Fulani, this film will be long, I swear.....

God bless you that's why is like we are all shouting Tinubu should win or else there will be another civil war in Nigeria if atiku eventually wins....

I mean serious war because another Fulani cannot be replaced
Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by WelcomeToBiafra: 9:17pm On Feb 17, 2023
Buhari is not buying anything for himself, Nigerian politicians are buying anything themselves but they have stolen all the new printed currency left nothing for their gullible electorates to solve their financial needs. Yet they are still using gullible electorates to catch cruise in the.

One Nigeria is a scam.

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by PeterObi4LP: 9:17pm On Feb 17, 2023
MikoB:

Instead Tinubu will rule Nigeria, let Nigeria decide. But Nigeria won't decide because we have Obi and Atiku on the ballot.

1 Like

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by kcnwaigbo: 9:17pm On Feb 17, 2023
MikoB:
Stop making noise.What is the difference between a Fulani succeeding Buhari and another Yoruba man succeeding him? Hypocrites.

2 Likes

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by N3TRAL: 9:17pm On Feb 17, 2023
MajorOvakporaye:

A NONENTITY SPOTTED. NOBODY KNOWS YOUR FAMILY NAME EVEN IN YOUR VILLAGE.

No family famous or get money pass my family for my village grin

Just to let you know grin

Today Dem carry 200,000 naira new notes come give my mama for house just for her to air way bill it for me. No be cap.

1 Like

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by wickedtuna: 9:17pm On Feb 17, 2023
Omg! Look how the RATS are scampering. A house built on lies will crumble. All their cash go rotten!

1 Like

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by kcnwaigbo: 9:17pm On Feb 17, 2023
Tayorshd2:

God bless you that's why is like we are all shouting Tinubu should win or else there will be another civil war in Nigeria if atiku eventually wins....

I mean serious war because another Fulani cannot be replaced
You and who will fight civil war ni?

2 Likes

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by DanAugust2021: 9:17pm On Feb 17, 2023
MEGA4BILLION:
Follow governors dey yarn akpata, if DSS invite you now, you will start seeking public sympathy like your partner in speech analysis
The partner don quiet like graveyard.

1 Like

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Malory: 9:18pm On Feb 17, 2023
Albertgr8:

Under statement
Tinubu crowned buhari that is messing up now
Just imagine!

1 Like

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by jaxxy(m): 9:18pm On Feb 17, 2023
N3TRAL:
Like I said earlier, Buhari lost the war before he even started. No one gives two fvcks about him again.

To the high ranking members of APC, myself inclusive, we've already delivered Tinubu as our new president. We're waiting for his swearing on the 29th of May.

The only people still supporting Buhari in APC today are those that can't deliver their polling unit. Bashir Ahmad couldn't even clinch a primaries ticket. AGF, Malami couldn't get Governorship ticket. Buhari himself couldn't stop Jagaban from winning the primaries despite his envy.

Even Aisha Buhari is not supporting Buhari at the moment.

Buhari has less than 3 months to fvck off Aso Rock grin.

To the big political players, he technically has one week. All they need to do is deliver Tinubu next week and Buhari's orders will be equivalent to an order made by Obasanjo or Goodluck Jonathan.

To be honest, no APC governor gives a fvck about the dictator at the moment.

jokers.

1 Like

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:18pm On Feb 17, 2023
N3TRAL:

No family famous or get money pass my family for my village grin

Just to let you know grin

Today Dem carry 200,000 naira new currency come give my mama just for her to air way bill it for me. No be cap.

You're really living in bondage. Poor man.

1 Like

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by kcnwaigbo: 9:18pm On Feb 17, 2023
oluwaseyi0:

Buhari never liked Tinubu but Tinubu is extremely too strong for him, Tinubu helped buhari to the presidency but as a typical power drunk northerner he want to either install lawan which failed or allow Atiku wins which will also fail his last plan is to sit tight with emergency rule if all other options failed or hand over to a northerner military

Tinubu actually control majority of APC structure, politics for politics Buhari is a small fry

The real politicians that will suffer most are the ones contesting for governor, house or rep, Senate, and many other lower seats

Even if Tinubu wins APC will still loose many post due to protest votes, and to get required 2/3 in opposite stronghold may now be more harder because of this policy
Then ask Tinubu to stop wailing and win let's see

2 Likes

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 17, 2023
Goodlady:

But why is it looking obvious like Buhari just betrayed APC. Why is he turning to an ingrate

He is no ingrate. He had a remorse of conscience and wants to do the right thing. He listened to Tinubu for so Long, it brought him the kind of names Nigerians gave him today!

1 Like

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Igbojew: 9:19pm On Feb 17, 2023
ubaobi:
When courts granted bail and the FG refused to obey, you hailed buhari as a no nonsense man, when a sitting chief judge was disgracefully removed from office without following due process, you all hailed, when innocent protesters were shot with live bullets you all hailed and mocked the dead. When Soldiers were sent to the east in the name of python dance,.you all hailed, when the train was attacked in kaduna and an innocent doctor tweeted that she had just been shot, you mocked her asking " are you dead?." When a certain demography was threatened with being treated" in the language they understand". You all hailed. Now that you are being treated in the language you understand you are all running around like headless chickens. Karma is very sweet. The jungle has matured. Anybody caught disturbing the peace of our lovely country in the name of protest should be shot on sight.
I really love this your statement,it sweet me Wella hahaha............I am that Igbo Jew

1 Like

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by N3TRAL: 9:20pm On Feb 17, 2023
MajorOvakporaye:

You're really living in bondage. Poor man.

I'm living in an apartment you can't afford. No be cap.

2 Likes

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by brightDdon(m): 9:20pm On Feb 17, 2023
MikoB:

OBI is our Next President

Calm down and Give thanks to God.

1 Like

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by MrALIVE: 9:20pm On Feb 17, 2023
In a country of rule of law this disgrace of a SAN should have resigned..how dare you openly criticize a government you are part of??
Buhari should really stop all this nonsense.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I Want To Die On The Throne — Emir Sanusi Said In 2015 Before Dethronement / Tinubu Reveals Cause Of APC Crisis, Sends Message To Oshiomhole, NWC Members / Governor Ganduje Bribery Scandal: APC Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.