Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner (61458 Views)

Why Women Are The Most Confused In Nature / I’m Confused In My Relationship / Guy's Please Answer! Has Your Wife/partner Ever Cheated? & How Did You React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by drunkpunk(m): 5:37pm On Feb 21, 2023
Britishcoins:
Pls my fellow Nairalanders, I am in confused state of mind right now... I am in my early 30. I am not super rich but I am financially comfortable, at least living in my own apartment and having a business that give me atleast 600k monthly.
I am equally the first son and my parents are late, so I am like the head of the family to my younger ones...
Age is no longer at my side and I have no reason why I am still single.. But there is a problem.
I have plenty female admires.. Even some which was suggested for me through families and friends.. But only 2 of them I will talk abt now

Let me call one of them Judith and the other one IFEOMA.
Judith is from from the same local government with me.. I knew her when she was still in secondary school and I was apprentice then... I don't even know what was called love then.. We only greet like brother and sisters because we are in far away north then.
I have relocated to another state and she too is now undergraduate, studying nursing at uni zik Awka. I normally call her because I was in good term with her mother.. She feel in love with me. But my own fear is that I am not sure if she will understand the language of hardship. She was only Dauther and last born, the family is average comfortable.
The only thing she always rely most is her beauty... She is so beautiful no wonder she just won a beauty queen competition, the sun newspaper even carry the news.. But her beauty is not what attracted me..
Last December I visited her parent with just one of my uncle and they welcomed us very well..
Another issue is that she still have abt 4 years to finish her education.. And I don't want to waste more than 2 years ahead.

Now let me talk abt IFEOMA. She is from Nsukka, very far from my local government.
She is living with her sister here in the same state I am staying...
She is 25 and years and Judith is 22 years.
She is NCE holder.. Based on my findings so far she is good in business and came from a poor family too.. She is equally a virgin, I am very sure of it..
She not too beautiful but have showed her love to me... The problem is that I have no feelings for her.. But I love her hard working..
I am planning to invite Judith to spend some weeks with me to understand her characters.

Pls I don't know how to write more..
Which one should I marry?

The NCE woman is your wife.
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by worksmart(m): 6:35pm On Feb 21, 2023
Judith,
perfect age for you
You have physical attraction
Her family seem agreeable
She can complete education married an in your home.
Don't put too much emphasis on virginity as it is no guarantee of fidelity.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Izurejoice: 7:46pm On Feb 21, 2023
Britishcoins:

Hmm,thanks... Exactly what is disturbing me here.. The nsukka girl seem so hard working, each time she visits my shop she is always willing to help.. Though the other girl has never visited and she does not look like someone who can work.. Her major commodity to offer is beauty.. I am not even interested in it..
oga na lie , that her major comodity dey disturb you wella. Are u sure you won't impregnate her before she goes home after visiting you.

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by RikudoSennin: 8:10pm On Feb 21, 2023
pansophist:

Infact I no even send beauty much in a woman. I'll take a very basic looking girl with good qualities. Even the girls wey fine sef, remove all the layers upon layers of make-up, and they'll be very basic.

Na when the op loose a woman like Ijeoma, then spend the next few years meeting demons and traumatised women, then he will appreciate what he had. Until then, he will never knew that he has been blessed with what even the greatest of many men lack.

Very well said brother. The virgin girl has tasted what it is like to lack hence her working extremely hard to improve her life. I like girls who are willing to change the status quo of their families legally and legitimately.

I hope the dude sees this and go for that virgin girl.
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by MeineMutter: 11:21pm On Feb 21, 2023
Pretend like say you broke for 1 year, the two of dem go vamus.
Look for fresh girl and never let her know you are well to do.
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by pansophist(m): 12:06am On Feb 22, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

I wanted to advise him to go for Ifeoma but I did a U turn at the last minute cause of how he described the two women.

He doesn't love her, or at the very least, is not attracted to her. Someone like Ifeoma needs a man who would appreciate her and her feminity. Someone with an inner eye that can see beyond the physical attributes. Op is not that man. This lady will just be a waste in his arms.

Men's love is practical. How he described Ijeoma is exactly the lens men look at women they want to settle down with. For example, if you tell me that you love me, but you lie to me, manipulate me, and disrespect me, then in my mind, you don't love me. If you love me, you should make life easy for me.

If I love a girl for example, every single decision I will ever make will have her at the center of it. Her interest, well-being, and fulfillment. I will keep making myself better, and she will be the prime beneficiary of it. Even if I never said the word ´i love you´, You will know that I do without a doubt.

Ijeoma's love makes life easy for him. She is a virgin first of all, so no dirty past. She is hardworking, so no princess syndrome or Telemundo clown, with other virtues he described. There are two types of love, love which a verb, and love which is a noun. I explained it in detail in the link below.

nairaland . com / 7407683 / because-shaved-beard-all-love/1#118020262 (circumventing spambot, so remove the space and click).

Regardless of feelings, if he protects her, provides for her, satisfies her emotionally, and of course sexually, which he will do, then he loves her. True love is responsibilities, not feelings. Jesus loves you hence he died for you. Your mother loves you even if your stomach has six feet, hence she trains you well. True love sees beyond imperfection, so how else can you describe his intention for Ijeoma, an imperfect girl in the angle of beauty if not love?

I don't know how you understand love sha, but as far as I am concerned, Ijeoma is his perfect match. Because if that fine girl change am for am, she will be the ugliest woman in the world in his eyes.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Leoniine(f): 4:59am On Feb 22, 2023
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by damoobaba: 11:06am On Feb 22, 2023
Leoniine:

The respect you do not have for your worthless and frail, sick parents?

Especially this man below?

Ehn, Bayo Babalola or should I call you Baku Aisanlola?

Tell me.

The pains and headaches this is causing you is understandable, society rejects like you feels others are going through the same miserable life like you but all the misery you've been spewing lives in your schizophrenic brain alone. Continue revealing the pains in your brain, Madness 101, enjoying the way you display your madness.
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Leoniine(f): 1:31pm On Feb 22, 2023
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Raalsalghul: 1:57pm On Feb 22, 2023
Konjiboii:
For anyone who has been observing my comments on nairaland, I didn't just wake up and started hating women, this women are leeches and bitches that shouldn't be trusted, only thing they are useful for is children, fvck equality and feminism it's all a scheme to make black men powerless like the fvcking Caucasian pricks, a woman I dated in the past when I was still somewhat a blue piller,claimed to be a virgin but was sending nudes and fvcking niggas in the state she was in while I was forming decency and using the idiot picture as screensaver
. LMAO

Doesn't mean you should hate them.

Deal with them in a logical manner and flush out any atom of emotion.

That way you're able to protect yourself from any form of manipulations, fleecing, heart breaks et al.

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by asobo1: 4:12pm On Feb 22, 2023
Britishcoins:

Pls who are you, don't go and gossip... It may not be me
I am who you think I am to her. But we can negotiate and you have her
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Konjiboii: 4:14pm On Feb 22, 2023
Raalsalghul:

Doesn't mean you should hate them.

Deal with them in a logical manner and flush out any atom of emotion.

That way you're able to protect yourself from any form of manipulations, fleecing, heart breaks et al.

Perhaps hate was too strong a word, I do live by what you said though.
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by okerekingsley90: 4:30pm On Feb 22, 2023
Britishcoins:
All I need is someone I can build my business with.. Or a woman who has her own vision that I will support... Should I marry hard working woman I don't love or marry a beautiful woman that is not too good in businesses?

You aren't man enough if you are truly in your early 30s and still not able to make up your mind in this kind of suitation
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by okerekingsley90: 4:32pm On Feb 22, 2023
Britishcoins:

The virgin girl is truly in love with me... I am the first person she has felt in love with..

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by SeeItSayIt: 11:51pm On Feb 22, 2023
cravingmind:

May naira scarcity be far from you...

Including Pounds Sterling, Euros & US Dollars in Jesus' Name, AMEN!
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by gentility01(m): 3:05pm On Feb 23, 2023
Judith is the best option for you.
She already have a good course
She is beautiful
Marry her n sponsor her remaining education, she will respect u more..
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by YoshihideSuga: 6:58am On Jan 01
What happened to the women in their 30's who are well established and understand how life is?
Why is it that you men always go for barely adult ladies who are still finding their feet and yet expect so much from them.

The same women who disregarded him when he was younger? The same women who moved to men older than him when he was younger? The ones who said they can't date men in the same age group? The ones who tell you as a young man in the same department that your wife is in SS3?

Those ones?

Dey play grin
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by tochez24(m): 7:46am On Jan 01
Britishcoins:
Pls my fellow Nairalanders, I am in confused state of mind right now... I am in my early 30. I am not super rich but I am financially comfortable, at least living in my own apartment and having a business that give me atleast 600k monthly.
I am equally the first son and my parents are late, so I am like the head of the family to my younger ones...
Age is no longer at my side and I have no reason why I am still single.. But there is a problem.
I have plenty female admires.. Even some which was suggested for me through families and friends.. But only 2 of them I will talk abt now

Judith is from from the same local government with me.. I knew her when she was still in secondary school and I was apprentice then... I don't even know what was called love then.. We only greet like brother and sisters because we are in far away north then.
I have relocated to another state and she too is now undergraduate, studying nursing at uni zik Awka. I normally call her because I was in good term with her mother.. She feel in love with me. But my own fear is that I am not sure if she will understand the language of hardship. She was only Dauther and last born, the family is average comfortable.
The only thing she always rely most is her beauty... She is so beautiful no wonder she just won a beauty queen competition, the sun newspaper even carry the news.. But her beauty is not what attracted me..
Last December I visited her parent with just one of my uncle and they welcomed us very well..
Another issue is that she still have abt 4 years to finish her education.. And I don't want to waste more than 2 years ahead.

Now let me talk abt IFEOMA. She is from Nsukka, very far from my local government.
She is NCE holder.. Based on my findings so far she is good in business and came from a poor family too.. She is equally a virgin, I am very sure of it..
She not too beautiful but have showed her love to me... The problem is that I have no feelings for her.. But I love her hard working..
I am planning to invite Judith to spend some weeks with me to understand her characters.

Please marry a virgin girl, forget about Judith....
E get why o
Focus on ifeoma and build her to your taste⚠️
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by YoshihideSuga: 8:07am On Jan 01
Innobee99:
Her name is Sarah Chukwu. U want to hide identity and u still brought picture into it.

U are a kid in Adult clothing Sir.
Is this not the picture u are covering?

OP fvck up. Why would he put her picture on Nairaland?

Some men too dey mumu.
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Gentledude52(m): 1:27pm On Jan 01
Britishcoins:

Bro, I will advice you go for Ifeoma. The feelings will come when you show her some love
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by NoChill: 3:07pm On Jan 03
GudPpleG8Nation:

Why would you judge someone from distance? How are you sure the virgin lady isn't pretending?

Personal experience: I thought my gf(wife now) wasn't beautiful because we just talked on the phone for years without seeing each other. I don't even know she's a very beautiful lady(her pictures wasn't helping matters) because she wasn't a fashion type due to different businesses she was doing until I invited her and I saw a very beautiful lady, good character, hardworking and God-fearing.

So, I will advise invite the other lady in school and when she comes around pretend you are a bit broke, give her little money to cook, take her to your shop and see things for yourself.

What about the cheating girlfriend that you trained in uni,? Is she the one you are married to?
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by jattopeter(m): 11:55am On Jan 04
Very pathetic , the kind advise people seek for on Nairaland at times is very absurd . So , we should tell you who to choose ? Come on grow balls and take some decision
SeeItSayIt:

Then be a man to make choice from your current girlfriends.

A real man doesn't seek this kind of advice.
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by omolasho: 7:44pm On Jan 04
That one you don't like ifeoma abi? She is your wife, she will give you peace of mind, she will give you pure offsprings. Ifeoma Ifeoma Ifeoma!!!

Stay away from Judith if you like your future!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift / Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. / Lady Calls Off Her Wedding As Her Fiance Pours Water On Her At An Eatery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.