Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner (61460 Views)

Why Women Are The Most Confused In Nature / I’m Confused In My Relationship / Guy's Please Answer! Has Your Wife/partner Ever Cheated? & How Did You React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by lilbro(m): 2:21am On Feb 21, 2023
Must you marry? when you marry now you go begin ask yourself why u marry,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Truvelisback(m): 2:23am On Feb 21, 2023
Britishcoins:
Pls my fellow Nairalanders, I am in confused state of mind right now... I am in my early 30. I am not super rich but I am financially comfortable, at least living in my own apartment and having a business that give me atleast 600k monthly.
I am equally the first son and my parents are late, so I am like the head of the family to my younger ones...
Age is no longer at my side and I have no reason why I am still single.. But there is a problem.
I have plenty female admires.. Even some which was suggested for me through families and friends.. But only 2 of them I will talk abt now

Let me call one of them Judith and the other one IFEOMA.
Judith is from from the same local government with me.. I knew her when she was still in secondary school and I was apprentice then... I don't even know what was called love then.. We only greet like brother and sisters because we are in far away north then.
I have relocated to another state and she too is now undergraduate, studying nursing at uni zik Awka. I normally call her because I was in good term with her mother.. She feel in love with me. But my own fear is that I am not sure if she will understand the language of hardship. She was only Dauther and last born, the family is average comfortable.
The only thing she always rely most is her beauty... She is so beautiful no wonder she just won a beauty queen competition, the sun newspaper even carry the news.. But her beauty is not what attracted me..
Last December I visited her parent with just one of my uncle and they welcomed us very well..
Another issue is that she still have abt 4 years to finish her education.. And I don't want to waste more than 2 years ahead.

Now let me talk abt IFEOMA. She is from Nsukka, very far from my local government.
She is living with her sister here in the same state I am staying...
She is 25 and years and Judith is 22 years.
She is NCE holder.. Based on my findings so far she is good in business and came from a poor family too.. She is equally a virgin, I am very sure of it..
She not too beautiful but have showed her love to me... The problem is that I have no feelings for her.. But I love her hard working..
I am planning to invite Judith to spend some weeks with me to understand her characters.

Pls I don't know how to write more..
Which one should I marry?
It is only God that can guide u(if u pray earnestly for His guidance). Ur human senses might fail u.
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by DrDunamis(m): 2:53am On Feb 21, 2023
Britishcoins:
Pls my fellow Nairalanders, I am in confused state of mind right now... I am in my early 30. I am not super rich but I am financially comfortable, at least living in my own apartment and having a business that give me atleast 600k monthly.
I am equally the first son and my parents are late, so I am like the head of the family to my younger ones...
Age is no longer at my side and I have no reason why I am still single.. But there is a problem.
I have plenty female admires.. Even some which was suggested for me through families and friends.. But only 2 of them I will talk abt now

Judith is from from the same local government with me.. I knew her when she was still in secondary school and I was apprentice then... I don't even know what was called love then.. We only greet like brother and sisters because we are in far away north then.
I have relocated to another state and she too is now undergraduate, studying nursing at uni zik Awka. I normally call her because I was in good term with her mother.. She feel in love with me. But my own fear is that I am not sure if she will understand the language of hardship. She was only Dauther and last born, the family is average comfortable.
The only thing she always rely most is her beauty... She is so beautiful no wonder she just won a beauty queen competition, the sun newspaper even carry the news.. But her beauty is not what attracted me..
Last December I visited her parent with just one of my uncle and they welcomed us very well..
Another issue is that she still have abt 4 years to finish her education.. And I don't want to waste more than 2 years ahead.

Now let me talk abt IFEOMA. She is from Nsukka, very far from my local government.
She is NCE holder.. Based on my findings so far she is good in business and came from a poor family too.. She is equally a virgin, I am very sure of it..
She not too beautiful but have showed her love to me... The problem is that I have no feelings for her.. But I love her hard working..
I am planning to invite Judith to spend some weeks with me to understand her characters.

No be we go follow you stay the house with them. Ask God and ask your Pastor.
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by idrezee(m): 2:58am On Feb 21, 2023
Britishcoins:

The choice is obvious. Go for Judith, you can teach her the business as time goes on but be very sure she loves you and not the money (it can’t even be the money cos she is very beautiful and young and can get richer dudes than yourself).

My niece is in 200level but the fiancé still did her wedding and she is pregnant now and in school so you must not wait for her, you are not in love with Ifeoma and being a virgin doesn’t automatically equate to good character. Another thing, do your children good by giving them a beautiful mother.

Marry Ifeoma if you are sure she loves you, marrying from a poor family will drag your business down because Ifeoma must carry your money to solve her siblings problems especially if she has younger siblings. It’s very sweet to marry last born cos they don’t have junior siblings to disturb you with waec fees, etc

If you want your business to grow and you also care for your emotional health marry Judith cos u have feelings for her, if you marry Ifeoma you will still be chasing Judith even after many years of marriage and you will forever live to regret it. I advise you marry her now that she is young and doesn’t know her prowess as a young beautiful lady, if you delay someone bigger than you will take her. Tomorrow morning take your people there and rush the proceedings; I know what m saying.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by jackpot(f): 3:04am On Feb 21, 2023
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by donaldchidi: 3:09am On Feb 21, 2023
I will advise you go for the first one that you love but u must be ready to build her career in another field and still maintain ur business...

Now to my main concern, please Oga I wish to know more about the business you do, I want to learn.
I don't know how to get talking with you but please this is my phone number, let's chat on WhatsApp please...
Thanks
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by RikudoSennin: 3:17am On Feb 21, 2023
pansophist:
Go for Ijeoma.

I read your post over and over again, and can't seems to find anything wrong about her, just that she is not so beautiful. And she is a virgin, what else are you waiting for? Reward good women with marriage, and Ijeoma deserves it.

Beauty is attractive, but you will hate it when it gives you problems. Also, there is a strong correlation between beauty and drama. The attention, expectations, and ego a beautiful woman may develop, you don't really want to deal with that.

Start dating Ijeoma immediately. If she gives you peace, respects you, and is feminine in behavior, then please marry her, don't waste time. Go to my profile and search for a thread I wrote two years ago, about qualities a man should look for in a woman he wants to marry. if Ijeoma scores high on those points, I repeat, marry her.

Baba,the dude doesn't know what he wants lol. I will take a girl who is 5, a virgin, feminine, respectful and gives peace. In this era of broken, traumatic women, he found what men are looking for.
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by drimzsmoke(m): 3:44am On Feb 21, 2023
Britishcoins:

Marry peace of mind,marry Ifeoma!!!

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by drimzsmoke(m): 4:07am On Feb 21, 2023
Britishcoins:

Hmm,thanks... Exactly what is disturbing me here.. The nsukka girl seem so hard working, each time she visits my shop she is always willing to help.. Though the other girl has never visited and she does not look like someone who can work.. Her major commodity to offer is beauty.. I am not even interested in it..

Let me be frank with you,se you see that your fine nursing babe,at least 5 doctors will sleep with her before she leaves school....when she starts her clinical posting,you will understand better....and 1 other thing,forget your 600K,she will always prefer a doctor to you!!!
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by gokahnwi: 4:43am On Feb 21, 2023
My brother,i think Iforma is the best choice for you but try and develop likeness for her because you have said it all
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by ceasarpoetic(m): 4:50am On Feb 21, 2023
Britishcoin, here is my suggestions... Since they are many, create a list with colums in their names. Write out their good sides and bad sides. Don't forget women are good in pretending. Check their anger level in all. It's a must. Then their their productiveness, their submissiveness. Check their responsiveness to cooking as relates to tiredness, this will help u to know if u need a househelp or fast food despatch deliveries. Then check her faith, Christianity level. Check her real attitude to ur mom, her mother inlaw. Team up with ur mom or sis to check her anger cuz in case of any traditional consequences, things can go wrong. Then set up a small business that they can manage, this will help check her spending habits, eating habits, expensive taste e.t.c. b
Britishcoin, many of them will fail but use scale to rate them and don't forget that may be the less beautiful ones may win cuz it may be they were brought up well but it's just a mare saying. Even beautiful ones will win.
Cheerio to ur game and marriage in advance . I see u to win.
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Almubarak5: 5:18am On Feb 21, 2023
The answer here is Judith, for real.
And I see her as a hardworking lady too, she knows she’s beautiful and she’s making something out of it, winning pageant and she’s also a nursing student. Who told you nurses are not hardworking?
You’re just not seeing her for that right now because she feels young and definitely she just would want to enjoy her youthfulness.

The other lady of course would be more interested because age is not on her side as a lady and you are a well to do man, her characters will level up to your needs by default which she might not be keeping real until you wife her…

It’s up to you, you could date both with true intentions and pray along with it… Women can be a little difficult to understand really…

I’m interested in that business that you do, buying and selling and I will be glad if you teach me or put me through…
My WhatsApp 08032642300

I pray God guide you in whatever choices you’re making…

But a fine lady is not a bad thing too, don’t let people deceive you
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Fireboy02: 5:46am On Feb 21, 2023
Britishcoins:

The virgin girl is truly in love with me... I am the first person she has felt in love with..
marry her ASAP
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Lizzy23: 5:47am On Feb 21, 2023
You clearly don't want a career woman, leave her beauty alone, that's not the issue, go nd marry d one u already chose, that's d so called virgin nd hard working one that will help u with your business, just remember things are not always the way they seem, marry the one you love too not out of hard work or whatever, if I where a man I would go for the nurse, but for you, get close to them find out d one u love better and u can live with aswell.
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by youngibeh(m): 6:22am On Feb 21, 2023
Just because she comes to your shop and help does not make her the hardworking type. Don't judge people from afar. We are in a world full of pretence. The earlier you realize this the better. It's better you marry a woman with good character and respect for your family than hardwork.

With the way you are talking you have already made your decision. I will advice to you put both of them to test outside the business thing. Thank me later cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by kingsceemark(m): 6:22am On Feb 21, 2023
Britishcoins:

Please tag me when the part 2 of this your movie comes out, poorly composed movie

Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by tanimusaeedu: 6:26am On Feb 21, 2023
My guy the same too I think you should go for ifeoma if she is hard working and also love you so much but for Judith invite to your place at least let spend a week in your house and shops too from there you will no whether if she hard working and love you but forget about beauty because have law of diminishing returns I hope understand what I mean
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by tanimusaeedu: 6:30am On Feb 21, 2023
My guy the same too I think you should go for ifeoma if she is hard working and also love you so much but for Judith invite her to your place at least let her a spend a week in your house and shops too from there you will no whether if she is hard working and love you so much the way you do but forget about beauty because beauty have law of diminishing returns I hope understand what I mean
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by ryfoz(m): 6:35am On Feb 21, 2023
Britishcoins:

Wow thanks, this is more than a motherly advice to me

What I can say is as far as they have already known your financial status you may never really know their true nature until they enter ur house cos u were supposed to hide a part of u nd see who can stay without money.

I don't mean a man won't work to provide for the family but don't let them feel you will there for them ALL THE TIME. Also I don't know how u av bn helping dem out in terms of moni or how often u buy gifts for both of dem.

U already av a personal desire of who u want in ur mind but b4 I give my endorsement try not been in touch for d next 4 weeks, don't call or return their calls or msgs. See who handles it better, just keep saying u are busy.

Now my endorsement is NEVER EVER settle for a lady whose only contribution is beauty cos u go hear ahm (from experience), also if d lady na last born sort-of a thing na bad market (trust me).

A god-fearing lady with personal desire to build something from nothing is always d best. Beauty is seen in character not d physical one.

After d 4 weeks test u too pls take another 6 months to be just FRIENDS don't give anybody any sign dat u are in a hurry to marry, as for ur age don't worry bro cos once u get it ryt u will be happy u took time to verify things.

After ur choice is made den start praying for God to bless d said date nd ur home.

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by imagrg(m): 6:43am On Feb 21, 2023
Marry both.

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by glad7live: 6:43am On Feb 21, 2023
Let ur heart guide. What, and the kind of woman you want should be studied well. Taking into account, understanding, likeness, and love from and to. All built on love and respect.
Goodluck.
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Officialtruekay: 6:47am On Feb 21, 2023
Britishcoins:
All I need is someone I can build my business with.. Or a woman who has her own vision that I will support... Should I marry hard working woman I don't love or marry a beautiful woman that is not too good in businesses?
My dear let me give you this rare piece of advice.

1. Don't be led by emotions and physical appearance. A lot of people have been drown by "love and beauty" which they didn't understand and thus led to their marriage break and possible destruction.

2. Your vision must align with the vision of your partner in order to continue to cherish each other while both of you make mistakes and grow everlasting love for eachother and your children in the process.

3. Women who see themselves as the most beautiful do not usually respect their husbands. They always feel they got married to you by chance and feel the pride of wanting to leave you for better offers at the slightest mistake you make. Also, they are difficult to advise.

4. Think of a hardworking woman who truly loves you as a gem. In addition she grew up without a silver spoon. Imagine a situation where the chips are down, she can rise to the occasion considering her background to rescue the situation with her overwhelming support backed with her love for you. She knows what it takes to be poor. She will never want you down because you are her pride.

5. An NCE graduate/ an educationist knows what it takes to raise good children as that's is their background. I am talking about quality graduate of the discipline.

Lastly, love doesn't jump on people, it grows over time with what you do together.
I wish you the very best in your decision

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by GorillaApp(m): 6:52am On Feb 21, 2023
frozen70:

Chai
You will get credit as a premarriage counselor

You helped me to adviced him more in areas I couldn't mention

Thumbs up for you
I was once a marriage counselor for the youths in my church grin..

Thank you.

I always like your balanced and objective analysis with a touch of human kindness
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by ocloud(m): 6:53am On Feb 21, 2023
Beauty will fade and cost you more to maintain. am not sure you are not onfusing beauty for love. Hardworking builds you and the family forever.

Britishcoins:
All I need is someone I can build my business with.. Or a woman who has her own vision that I will support... Should I marry hard working woman I don't love or marry a beautiful woman that is not too good in businesses?
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Nobody: 6:54am On Feb 21, 2023
Akinfemmy:

So a man should go for a woman that her beauty is almost at the fading stage? Nope never.

The op is looking for important qualities and you are looking for vain things like beauty.

For how long would you enjoy that beauty until it starts fading away according to your impaired logic.
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Ekugbeh(m): 6:55am On Feb 21, 2023
You don't know what you want yet
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Godseed: 7:06am On Feb 21, 2023
Britishcoins:

I am sorry my friend, but you are already showing clear signs of lacking the most important ingredient to a good home- committment. Do you love me more than these? Would you leave all other women and cleave to me?
If you find this difficult now (while it's supposed to be "sharking" you), I fear to think what it will look like in 7 years time.
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Fgwa: 7:07am On Feb 21, 2023
Britishcoins:

I don't like people who can not take decision. The question is what do u want? Nobody is going to advise u better than u think.
I still repeat what do u want as a man? If It appeals u to look at a beautiful woman whose beauty pleases u but unproductive, go for the 1st one but if u take pleasure in money and who can bring money to u, take the second beb. Life doesn't offers all as u think.
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by akins33: 7:21am On Feb 21, 2023
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by asanausana91: 7:27am On Feb 21, 2023
Britishcoins:

from your write up you have already made your choice.

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by 29slayers(f): 7:29am On Feb 21, 2023
kunkelhanspeter:
Go for the hard working virgin bro 😎
The one you think is pretty 😍 remember beauty fade away with time . Don’t marry because of beauty
🌈🌈
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by felix55(m): 7:42am On Feb 21, 2023
U beta go for ifeoma and leave that beauty. If u marry that Beauty, no b only u she will get in life. She will always cheat and she won't b able to manage ur money etc. Ifeoma s already made wife that understand from grassroot of hardship etc but u see that Beauty... Forget that girl..she has nothing for offer except her beauty that maggots will invest on..

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Lady Calls Off Her Wedding As Her Fiance Pours Water On Her At An Eatery / Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. / My fiancée is cheating again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.