Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,673 members, 7,851,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:28 PM

I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner (61632 Views)

Why Women Are The Most Confused In Nature / I’m Confused In My Relationship / Guy's Please Answer! Has Your Wife/partner Ever Cheated? & How Did You React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by funshint(m): 7:48am On Feb 21, 2023
You don't need a wife; all you want is an apprentice. Bro you're not yet ready...any girl that loves you will support your business but it doesn't mean she'll sacrifice her career. It's yours to decide what you truly want at the end.
And as long as you've not reach there; don't ever assume a girl is a virgin. Trust me.

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by akaahs(m): 7:48am On Feb 21, 2023
Britishcoins:
All I need is someone I can build my business with.. Or a woman who has her own vision that I will support... Should I marry hard working woman I don't love or marry a beautiful woman that is not too good in businesses?
Love the woman that loves you and not the woman u love. U can never go wrong with the woman who loves you, besides she's hardworking and that what you love notvher beauty.

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by SpartanKing: 7:51am On Feb 21, 2023
Britishcoins:

The virgin girl is truly in love with me... I am the first person she has felt in love with..
Stop allowing her to deceive you! Did you run a virginity test on her? Who told you you're even the first person she's fallen in love with? Look for the lady who doesn't know you make 600k in a month. I think, you're the problem, here. You've just divulged to us on Nairaland that you make that sum in a month. Too bad! Never marry a girl 16-24 years old.

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Nehyooh(m): 7:52am On Feb 21, 2023
Zaksart:

Go for the hard working lady.. . You see that one doing beauty contest, is not on same league with you... She'll never settle for less and would be likely to cheat on you.

You see Virgin for this Nigeria make virgin don turn gold and you dey complain... Please grab her sharp sharp... Na better wife material go come dey help you in your shop.
Correct!

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Mihaug(m): 7:53am On Feb 21, 2023
Marry the nurse. She can still marry while in school. Besides the other one u say u no too get feelings for her. Thats a huge red flag. The nurse will easily get a job and bring income. Unless u want a wife that will be at home 24/7 and be kpanshing left right and center. Fucking is good, but more income is better. Besides your children go fine. That alone should give u peace of mind.
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Nwereonye124(m): 7:53am On Feb 21, 2023
Mostly if u marry out of love the marriage may not work. Marry a woman dat share same vision as u, and woman that u understand and understands u. A woman that is patient
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by rainlover(m): 7:54am On Feb 21, 2023
Britishcoins:

The virgin girl is truly in love with me... I am the first person she has felt in love with..
Lol! Which girl wouldn't fall in love when she's seeing money grin grin Pretend to be broke and planning to sell off your business and see if she will will not run away
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by 9jaRealist: 7:59am On Feb 21, 2023
Britishcoins:
Pls my fellow Nairalanders, I am in confused state of mind right now... I am in my early 30. I am not super rich but I am financially comfortable, at least living in my own apartment and having a business that give me atleast 600k monthly.
I am equally the first son and my parents are late, so I am like the head of the family to my younger ones...
Age is no longer at my side and I have no reason why I am still single.. But there is a problem.
I have plenty female admires.. Even some which was suggested for me through families and friends.. But only 2 of them I will talk abt now

Let me call one of them Judith and the other one IFEOMA.
Judith is from from the same local government with me.. I knew her when she was still in secondary school and I was apprentice then... I don't even know what was called love then.. We only greet like brother and sisters because we are in far away north then.
I have relocated to another state and she too is now undergraduate, studying nursing at uni zik Awka. I normally call her because I was in good term with her mother.. She feel in love with me. But my own fear is that I am not sure if she will understand the language of hardship. She was only Dauther and last born, the family is average comfortable.
The only thing she always rely most is her beauty... She is so beautiful no wonder she just won a beauty queen competition, the sun newspaper even carry the news.. But her beauty is not what attracted me..
Last December I visited her parent with just one of my uncle and they welcomed us very well..
Another issue is that she still have abt 4 years to finish her education.. And I don't want to waste more than 2 years ahead.

Now let me talk abt IFEOMA. She is from Nsukka, very far from my local government.
She is living with her sister here in the same state I am staying...
She is 25 and years and Judith is 22 years.
She is NCE holder.. Based on my findings so far she is good in business and came from a poor family too.. She is equally a virgin, I am very sure of it..
She not too beautiful but have showed her love to me... The problem is that I have no feelings for her.. But I love her hard working..
I am planning to invite Judith to spend some weeks with me to understand her characters.

Pls I don't know how to write more..
Which one should I marry?

I feel sorry for BOTH women…
If this is how someone is choosing a spouse! SMH

>

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Davidsimonnie: 7:59am On Feb 21, 2023
The truth of the matter start from you.
your reasons for wanting to get married is wrong. 1. age is not on your side.
you need to align your vision of marriage. It is when you know where you are going, you will also know the road that will take you to your destination. (you will know the woman that will help you get to your destination)
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by samuelgambo(m): 8:00am On Feb 21, 2023
Marriage is all about love, when you Mary someone you don't love whatsoever she does to you will never impress you, but when you married a woman you love even though she is not physically sound that love will still be there. But in the issue of business anybody can learn it within a couple of days and become productive.
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by galaxy2020(m): 8:10am On Feb 21, 2023
Go for Judith if u are sure she loves u, sit her down and explain to her what you want, if she agrees with you, fine. Nails people, you go dey kill nama anytime ur in laws dieooo! Nonnegotiable. Judith nursing course is an added advantage. She can easily get herself a good job to support ur business.
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Olushylay1(f): 8:14am On Feb 21, 2023
Pray to God ...
Go to a man of God(prophet)..Submit the names to the man of God...

Tell him to pray and pick the right person for you because you dont want to make mistake..
Marriage is a life contract.
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Blackman101: 8:16am On Feb 21, 2023
Recommendation
1. serious prayer
2.who can manage your business or stand on her own and take care of your children (assuming the marriage don't work out or you die)
3. As the first born of your family, it come with a lot of responsibility and this will increase as time goes by, who among the two will give you less stress from her family and understand your position/challenges.
4. finally marriage come with it's challenges, love is good but is not all you need to keep your marriage

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by VawulenceProMax: 8:23am On Feb 21, 2023
Op that pushed this to front page needs a slap.
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Danisaint112(m): 8:26am On Feb 21, 2023
Britishcoins:

She in love with you, beautiful in her own way, hard-working, a virgin and probably God fearing. What more could a man ask for? We'll spend some time with them though to know them better.

But if it were me I will go for option B the ones that loves me.
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by kingslj: 8:27am On Feb 21, 2023
Britishcoins:
Pls my fellow Nairalanders, I am in confused state of mind right now... I am in my early 30. I am not super rich but I am financially comfortable, at least living in my own apartment and having a business that give me atleast 600k monthly.
I am equally the first son and my parents are late, so I am like the head of the family to my younger ones...
Age is no longer at my side and I have no reason why I am still single.. But there is a problem.
I have plenty female admires.. Even some which was suggested for me through families and friends.. But only 2 of them I will talk abt now

Judith is from from the same local government with me.. I knew her when she was still in secondary school and I was apprentice then... I don't even know what was called love then.. We only greet like brother and sisters because we are in far away north then.
I have relocated to another state and she too is now undergraduate, studying nursing at uni zik Awka. I normally call her because I was in good term with her mother.. She feel in love with me. But my own fear is that I am not sure if she will understand the language of hardship. She was only Dauther and last born, the family is average comfortable.
The only thing she always rely most is her beauty... She is so beautiful no wonder she just won a beauty queen competition, the sun newspaper even carry the news.. But her beauty is not what attracted me..
Last December I visited her parent with just one of my uncle and they welcomed us very well..
Another issue is that she still have abt 4 years to finish her education.. And I don't want to waste more than 2 years ahead.

Now let me talk abt IFEOMA. She is from Nsukka, very far from my local government.
She is NCE holder.. Based on my findings so far she is good in business and came from a poor family too.. She is equally a virgin, I am very sure of it..
She not too beautiful but have showed her love to me... The problem is that I have no feelings for her.. But I love her hard working..
I am planning to invite Judith to spend some weeks with me to understand her characters.

Guy, Take it from me , if you are NOT matured enough to decide it yourself you are not ready for marriage.
i made that mistake by allowing my senior sis to decide for me , it has been 14years of misery . only my kids keep me going.
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by segunpat2(m): 8:45am On Feb 21, 2023
Marital decision is not a joke. God forbid a man can lose all he has if he married wrongly.

Never marry for beauty or influence but Character and fear of God. Look at the two Ladies, which of them can pray because you will need prayer in the time of trouble to challenge your enemies. There will definitely be a time of trial and challenges that you will need to call on God and your partner must not be lazy spiritually.

In summary, kindly three day out and go on fasting and prayer for God to direct your step.

Talking from experience. If you are a Believer, God will speak or give you a convince revelation between the two Ladies.

Good luck.
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by BlongTrendies(f): 8:51am On Feb 21, 2023
Britishcoins:

Hmm,thanks... Exactly what is disturbing me here.. The nsukka girl seem so hard working, each time she visits my shop she is always willing to help.. Though the other girl has never visited and she does not look like someone who can work.. Her major commodity to offer is beauty.. I am not even interested in it..

It's not hard. Invite Judith and study her the more. You know what you want. Go get your woman.
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by softy(m): 8:55am On Feb 21, 2023
Britishcoins:

Warning: DO NOT MARRY ANY OF THEM

1 For Judith: Beauty fades with time. Don't be a simple!.... what happens to a person of clear future vision and mission? Homely and respectful? Dutiful and supportive? Clear Purpose of becoming a good wife?[color=#990000][/color] if you rush yourself, Naira scarcity suffering will be better than your woes.

Beauty should be an added advantage, so that you can have beautiful children. This depends also in the condition that you too are NOT FUGLY.

2. So, you want to marry someone out of pity? Ifeoma is who you don't love. Release her, let her go. Don't waste her time. Let her finds good suitor somewhere else.

3. Pray to God to Order your steps. Marriage is not a child play. This one wey ur body dey do anyhow, just calm down.

A word is enough..........
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by holysaint1(m): 9:11am On Feb 21, 2023
Britishcoins:

How can you tell if its true love or a facade ?

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Abemy(m): 9:19am On Feb 21, 2023
Ask Judith what she can do with 200k if given, asked Ifeoma the same.

Their answers may be of help.

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by rapboss(m): 9:24am On Feb 21, 2023
Marry the one that loves you more and is hardworking. Most of the times, beautiful girls don't give birth to beautiful kids...
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by pansophist(m): 9:29am On Feb 21, 2023
RikudoSennin:

Baba,the dude doesn't know what he wants lol. I will take a girl who is 5, a virgin, feminine, respectful and gives peace. In this era of broken, traumatic women, he found what men are looking for.

Infact I no even send beauty much in a woman. I'll take a very basic looking girl with good qualities. Even the girls wey fine sef, remove all the layers upon layers of make-up, and they'll be very basic.

Na when the op loose a woman like Ijeoma, then spend the next few years meeting demons and traumatised women, then he will appreciate what he had. Until then, he will never knew that he has been blessed with what even the greatest of many men lack.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Teeboi56: 9:43am On Feb 21, 2023
Britishcoins:

U supposed to no wat is good for u
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by iInjureHerYansh: 9:48am On Feb 21, 2023
Britishcoins:

Marry both of them then since you confused. A man doing well like you isn't supposed to commit to one woman. Enough said

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Remzoid: 9:58am On Feb 21, 2023
Take it to God in prayer,Let God choose for you.
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by frozen70(f): 9:59am On Feb 21, 2023
GorillaApp:

I was once a marriage counselor for the youths in my church grin..

Thank you.

I always like your balanced and objective analysis with a touch of human kindness

Ohhh dear
You made my day with this post

I appreciate you always

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by MadarasBlade(m): 9:59am On Feb 21, 2023
Ardar:

The op is looking for important qualities and you are looking for vain things like beauty.

For how long would you enjoy that beauty until it starts fading away according to your impaired logic.

But women looking for wealthy partners don't know that money is vain?

Men go for beauty and youthfulness, women go for money.
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by preshy2020(f): 10:00am On Feb 21, 2023

my dear i will advice you to marry ifeoma, the hardworking girl, forget about beauty
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by ceeceeuwa: 10:09am On Feb 21, 2023
Britishcoins:
All I need is someone I can build my business with.. Or a woman who has her own vision that I will support... Should I marry hard working woman I don't love or marry a beautiful woman that is not too good in businesses?
Must she do business? People like you now will marry a professional and force her to open shop. Everyone has their destiny! Do not suppress someones daughter because she is married to you!
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Allisgud: 10:09am On Feb 21, 2023
Comfirm the one who is virgin,if true knack am make sure na u tear the rubber
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Jboynokiaphone(m): 10:10am On Feb 21, 2023
go with the virgin girl n have peace of mind .

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau / About Women Making The First Move. / My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.