Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner (61451 Views)

Why Women Are The Most Confused In Nature / I’m Confused In My Relationship / Guy's Please Answer! Has Your Wife/partner Ever Cheated? & How Did You React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Sixfeetbelle: 8:45pm On Feb 20, 2023
Britishcoins:

Judith the one that I knew from secondary school

Good. From your write up, there's already an attraction there. You know her, know her family, the familiarity is there already.

Next step, talk to her to get insights on how she feels about you before you conclude that she's the one for you.

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Kobojunkie: 8:45pm On Feb 20, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:
In this part of the world, marriages of these type are commonplace. Op is ready to dive into marriage without considering all else and thus has already narrowed his options. My advice is based on what he presented, nothing more.
■ Sure, I know marriages should involve emotional and psychological, even spiritual connection, but despite having all that, marriages still fail.
1. So also is misery in marriage considered commonplace but that don't make them examples as far as good marriages . undecided

2. Marriages fail because after all we are humans. However, from it all we are meant to learn life lessons and not come out devastated, bitter and full of regrets , with more baggage than we had going in, like is the case with the vast majority of Nigerians out there. It ought instead to be an experience in life like most others. undecided
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by emekalovepets: 8:47pm On Feb 20, 2023
How do you know that she is a virgin man and stupidity na like five and sex

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Sixfeetbelle: 8:53pm On Feb 20, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. So also is misery in marriage considered commonplace but that don't make them examples as far as good marriages . undecided

2. Marriages fail because after all we are humans. However, from it all we are meant to learn life lessons and not come out devastated, bitter and full of regrets , with more baggage than we had going in, like is the case with the vast majority of Nigerians out there. It ought instead to be an experience in life like most others. undecided

And as humans, we live and learn. It is Op's turn to live and learn. Besides, your 83% is more than enough amber alert to decode that no matter what we advice here, Op is more likely than not to become a statistic.
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Britishcoins(m): 8:59pm On Feb 20, 2023
emekalovepets:
How do you know that she is a virgin man and stupidity na like five and sex
Virgin is not even my problem, I just need a woman who is humble and just like buying collora vehicle with low fuel consumption...
I need someone who will build and not destroy

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by hopexter(m): 9:28pm On Feb 20, 2023
Albertone:

I have no experience with marriage.

My own is comman teach me how to be seeing 600k a month 🥺

If you see who teach you, abeg no forget to teach me cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by SmilingImabong: 9:29pm On Feb 20, 2023
grin
Oga dey confused between old note and new note
Kukuma marry the two and enjoy party kiss

2 Likes

Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Krisdan(m): 9:29pm On Feb 20, 2023
[color=#006600][/color]
Albertone:

Sharp guy

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 20, 2023
take judith i dont have energy to read the ifeoma's part. judith done qualify

2 Likes

Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Krisdan(m): 9:29pm On Feb 20, 2023
Albertone:

Sharp guy
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by MrColdsweat: 9:29pm On Feb 20, 2023
Choose the one with the larger arse.
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 20, 2023
SmilingImabong:
grin
Oga dey confused between old note and new note
Kukuma marry the two and enjoy party kiss
3some thats the rightway to write on nairaland
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by goldfish27(m): 9:30pm On Feb 20, 2023
Marry both and help their ministry.
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 20, 2023
MrColdsweat:
Choose the one with the larger arse.
ofcourse my broda grin grin grin
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 20, 2023
Simp.. marry the virgin
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Cutehector(m): 9:31pm On Feb 20, 2023
Marry Ifeoma.
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by IbrahimSkiba(f): 9:31pm On Feb 20, 2023
Britishcoins:
Pls my fellow Nairalanders, I am in confused state of mind right now... I am in my early 30. I am not super rich but I am financially comfortable, at least living in my own apartment and having a business that give me atleast 600k monthly.
I am equally the first son and my parents are late, so I am like the head of the family to my younger ones...
Age is no longer at my side and I have no reason why I am still single.. But there is a problem.
I have plenty female admires.. Even some which was suggested for me through families and friends.. But only 2 of them I will talk abt now

Let me call one of them Judith and the other one IFEOMA.
Judith is from from the same local government with me.. I knew her when she was still in secondary school and I was apprentice then... I don't even know what was called love then.. We only greet like brother and sisters because we are in far away north then.
I have relocated to another state and she too is now undergraduate, studying nursing at uni zik Awka. I normally call her because I was in good term with her mother.. She feel in love with me. But my own fear is that I am not sure if she will understand the language of hardship. She was only Dauther and last born, the family is average comfortable.
The only thing she always rely most is her beauty... She is so beautiful no wonder she just won a beauty queen competition, the sun newspaper even carry the news.. But her beauty is not what attracted me..
Last December I visited her parent with just one of my uncle and they welcomed us very well..
Another issue is that she still have abt 4 years to finish her education.. And I don't want to waste more than 2 years ahead.

Now let me talk abt IFEOMA. She is from Nsukka, very far from my local government.
She is living with her sister here in the same state I am staying...
She is 25 and years and Judith is 22 years.
She is NCE holder.. Based on my findings so far she is good in business and came from a poor family too.. She is equally a virgin, I am very sure of it..
She not too beautiful but have showed her love to me... The problem is that I have no feelings for her.. But I love her hard working..
I am planning to invite Judith to spend some weeks with me to understand her characters.

Pls I don't know how to write more..
Which one should I marry?

Confusion
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by kiltoko1(m): 9:32pm On Feb 20, 2023
Add another one so you will get the point, and thank me later
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Bimffo(m): 9:32pm On Feb 20, 2023
Brother, who has the biggest yansh? Go for that.

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by OBTOREPA(m): 9:32pm On Feb 20, 2023
Britishcoins:
Pls my fellow Nairalanders, I am in confused state of mind right now... I am in my early 30. I am not super rich but I am financially comfortable, at least living in my own apartment and having a business that give me atleast 600k monthly.
I am equally the first son and my parents are late, so I am like the head of the family to my younger ones...
Age is no longer at my side and I have no reason why I am still single.. But there is a problem.
I have plenty female admires.. Even some which was suggested for me through families and friends.. But only 2 of them I will talk abt now

Judith is from from the same local government with me.. I knew her when she was still in secondary school and I was apprentice then... I don't even know what was called love then.. We only greet like brother and sisters because we are in far away north then.
I have relocated to another state and she too is now undergraduate, studying nursing at uni zik Awka. I normally call her because I was in good term with her mother.. She feel in love with me. But my own fear is that I am not sure if she will understand the language of hardship. She was only Dauther and last born, the family is average comfortable.
The only thing she always rely most is her beauty... She is so beautiful no wonder she just won a beauty queen competition, the sun newspaper even carry the news.. But her beauty is not what attracted me..
Last December I visited her parent with just one of my uncle and they welcomed us very well..
Another issue is that she still have abt 4 years to finish her education.. And I don't want to waste more than 2 years ahead.

Now let me talk abt IFEOMA. She is from Nsukka, very far from my local government.
She is NCE holder.. Based on my findings so far she is good in business and came from a poor family too.. She is equally a virgin, I am very sure of it..
She not too beautiful but have showed her love to me... The problem is that I have no feelings for her.. But I love her hard working..
I am planning to invite Judith to spend some weeks with me to understand her characters.

Bros,you better go to God in players

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Laughingkk: 9:33pm On Feb 20, 2023
Marry both of them since you are confused
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Traplord09: 9:33pm On Feb 20, 2023
Britishcoins:

Marri the both....

Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Goodlady(f): 9:34pm On Feb 20, 2023
Britishcoins:
All I need is someone I can build my business with.. Or a woman who has her own vision that I will support... Should I marry hard working woman I don't love or marry a beautiful woman that is not too good in businesses?
Don't marry any of them
Look elsewhere.
Since you can't decipher what's good for you. Don't you know that a bird at hand is better than 100s in the bush marry the NCE holder since you can't wait longer than 2 years for the nursing girl. Guys and confusion are 5&6.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Agonglo17: 9:34pm On Feb 20, 2023
Britishcoins:

Leave Ifeoma alone and go for ya Judith

I been know one Judith like that, the girl done born five pickin keep for east, come enter Lagos dey form sisi upandan...na that time I begin respect Ibo women.

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Evergreen12345(f): 9:35pm On Feb 20, 2023
Britishcoins:

Buying and selling goods

which goods?
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by fotadmowmend(m): 9:35pm On Feb 20, 2023
Britishcoins:

Marry both
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Father4all: 9:35pm On Feb 20, 2023
600k monthly for this Nigeria. Thunder will surely fire many people
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Sirchiboy: 9:36pm On Feb 20, 2023
Britishcoins:

What business do you do ?
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by BOYS2MEN: 9:36pm On Feb 20, 2023
So na because of diz yeye article make me burn my data? Shey u no see ur mates wey dey marry 5 wives
Britishcoins:

Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Honestfrend: 9:36pm On Feb 20, 2023
Britishcoins:
This is pics of Judith though not real name

And her real name is Sarah Chukwu..

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by JohnVianney: 9:36pm On Feb 20, 2023
Honestfrend stole the thunder grin
It seems we have lots of investigators on nairaland

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Stressed Ugandan Groom Absconds From His Wedding To Rest At Friends Place (Photo / The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift / Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.