Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,795 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner (61310 Views)

Why Women Are The Most Confused In Nature / I’m Confused In My Relationship / Guy's Please Answer! Has Your Wife/partner Ever Cheated? & How Did You React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Kentuforchrist(m): 9:49pm On Feb 20, 2023
Ifeoma is ur best bet
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Abakelawal(f): 9:49pm On Feb 20, 2023
I choose ifeoma..... Judith na slay queen ooo
Remember beauty does not last forever but xter does...
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Tayorshd2(m): 9:49pm On Feb 20, 2023
Ardar:
What happened to the women in their 30's who are well established and understand how life is?
Why is it that you men always go for barely adult ladies who are still finding their feet and yet expect so much from them.

God bless u for this ..
Girls at their 30s knows what they want and they already knew their path in life unlike this 22 or 25years old girls that they don't know what they want yet ..so getting married to such might still cause future marital problems because they don't know what they wanted yet 🤔🤔
Only a matured man will understand this statement
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by picaso313(m): 9:51pm On Feb 20, 2023
Britishcoins:
Pls my fellow Nairalanders, I am in confused state of mind right now... I am in my early 30. I am not super rich but I am financially comfortable, at least living in my own apartment and having a business that give me atleast 600k monthly.
I am equally the first son and my parents are late, so I am like the head of the family to my younger ones...
Age is no longer at my side and I have no reason why I am still single.. But there is a problem.
I have plenty female admires.. Even some which was suggested for me through families and friends.. But only 2 of them I will talk abt now

Let me call one of them Judith and the other one IFEOMA.
Judith is from from the same local government with me.. I knew her when she was still in secondary school and I was apprentice then... I don't even know what was called love then.. We only greet like brother and sisters because we are in far away north then.
I have relocated to another state and she too is now undergraduate, studying nursing at uni zik Awka. I normally call her because I was in good term with her mother.. She feel in love with me. But my own fear is that I am not sure if she will understand the language of hardship. She was only Dauther and last born, the family is average comfortable.
The only thing she always rely most is her beauty... She is so beautiful no wonder she just won a beauty queen competition, the sun newspaper even carry the news.. But her beauty is not what attracted me..
Last December I visited her parent with just one of my uncle and they welcomed us very well..
Another issue is that she still have abt 4 years to finish her education.. And I don't want to waste more than 2 years ahead.

Now let me talk abt IFEOMA. She is from Nsukka, very far from my local government.
She is living with her sister here in the same state I am staying...
She is 25 and years and Judith is 22 years.
She is NCE holder.. Based on my findings so far she is good in business and came from a poor family too.. She is equally a virgin, I am very sure of it..
She not too beautiful but have showed her love to me... The problem is that I have no feelings for her.. But I love her hard working..
I am planning to invite Judith to spend some weeks with me to understand her characters.

Pls I don't know how to write more..
Which one should I marry?
am going to advice u coz this has to do with generation to be birthed...you see marriage is totally different from what you can see from the outside open ypur eyes well..use this 2key points to make your selection.
* Respect which one respects you more?
* Submissive, which is more submissive?
Beauty and love shouldn't be ur criteria coz bro if kasala burst u see beauty go run, love go japa reality go hit you.. in my opinion i will advice you to go for Ifeoma. She go give you peace of mind in time to come.. you see Judith abit within i call am u go dey on your toe for am.. anyway i rest my case... In all bro you have got to pray.. if you dont how to pray bro go and learn coz u need it more now than ever. Let God lead your decision
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Undyinglove: 9:51pm On Feb 20, 2023
😀 think deep before choosing
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by FromZeroToHero(m): 9:51pm On Feb 20, 2023
Follow your heart, bro. Don't marry because of beauty, big breasts, and nyash.

I nearly made the mistake if marrying because of beauty but thank God for my life.
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by whitemask(m): 9:52pm On Feb 20, 2023
Hi Poster,

1. Judith seems to be the kind who is Vain, she knows what she has and would not stop flaunting it. "People honor her wherever she goes" and that isn't ending anytime soon, get ready for unnecessary squabbles with her involving admirers, suitors and media moguls certainly for another 10 years, if the marriage lasts that long. In addition, a great percentage of your income will be invested in beauty products and perhaps outfits to sustain and uphold the "standard".

2. Judith is studying to be a Nurse, a great career path but limited in scope, she will always have to work for one hospital or ther other depending on if she decides to follow that path and not end up a thespian, even promoting her more into the public eye, except you also decide to venture into the entertainment industry, your goals will never be aligned, as you both will never be able to meet each other's varying expectations.

3. Judith is very young and I assure you, even marrying my wife who isn't a beauty queen at 22, I had to deal with incessant bickering and get involved in the most inane conversations. This was at the initial stage but we have been married for 5 years now and there has been significant improvement. All thanks to her willingness to listen and learn, if otherwise I would have divorced by now.

Is Judith ready for this or ready for stardom?

Let me know if you want my verdict on Ifeoma, as I also have a few points to outline.

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by EnterpriseMan: 9:52pm On Feb 20, 2023
Britishcoins:
Pls my fellow Nairalanders, I am in confused state of mind right now... I am in my early 30. I am not super rich but I am financially comfortable, at least living in my own apartment and having a business that give me atleast 600k monthly.

Pick Option 3. Japa and marry a Philippine lady
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Karleb(m): 9:53pm On Feb 20, 2023
Whatever you do, don't marry Ifeoma. undecided lipsrsealed
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Bananapill: 9:53pm On Feb 20, 2023
Britishcoins:
I am equally the first son and my parents are late, so I am like the head of the family to my younger ones...
Age is no longer at my side and I have no reason why I am still single.. But there is a problem.
I have plenty female admires.. Even some which was suggested for me through families and friends.. But only 2 of them I will talk abt now

Judith is from from the same local government with me.. I knew her when she was still in secondary school and I was apprentice then... I don't even know what was called love then.. We only greet like brother and sisters because we are in far away north then.
I have relocated to another state and she too is now undergraduate, studying nursing at uni zik Awka. I normally call her because I was in good term with her mother.. She feel in love with me. But my own fear is that I am not sure if she will understand the language of hardship. She was only Dauther and last born, the family is average comfortable.
The only thing she always rely most is her beauty... She is so beautiful no wonder she just won a beauty queen competition, the sun newspaper even carry the news.. But her beauty is not what attracted me..
Last December I visited her parent with just one of my uncle and they welcomed us very well..
Another issue is that she still have abt 4 years to finish her education.. And I don't want to waste more than 2 years ahead.

Now let me talk abt IFEOMA. She is from Nsukka, very far from my local government.
She is NCE holder.. Based on my findings so far she is good in business and came from a poor family too.. She is equally a virgin, I am very sure of it..
She not too beautiful but have showed her love to me... The problem is that I have no feelings for her.. But I love her hard working..
I am planning to invite Judith to spend some weeks with me to understand her characters.

You have no feelings for the 2nd one. That's all you need to go for the first one.
Marry the first one even though she's still in school.
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Abdulhakeem78(m): 9:54pm On Feb 20, 2023
Britishcoins:

Sarah Chukwu is her real name.
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by GeneralPula: 9:54pm On Feb 20, 2023
Britishcoins:

This is the one to select if you don’t want to face some unforeseen problems near future..
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Jollos(m): 9:54pm On Feb 20, 2023
If it is not these qualities, forget about it

Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Karleb(m): 9:54pm On Feb 20, 2023
Abakelawal:

Why do you people hate beauty so much?
Is it ugliness that lasts forever?

Did you read where he said he doesn't love her? undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 20, 2023
Sent me their picture make i show you the right woman
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by adecz: 9:55pm On Feb 20, 2023
You should never settle down with a
woman you have no feelings for..

In fact, why did you even bring her
matter into this forum❓❓

Better go where your heart is.

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by youngbabaj(m): 9:56pm On Feb 20, 2023
Run from nsukka girls o
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Mryacks: 9:56pm On Feb 20, 2023
All their "qualities' you mentioned are shallow. Pls take time to date and know the person you want to marry. Don't assume. You are putting pressure on yourself just cos u think u out are over 30 and so getting on with age...relax a bit and choose wisely. There are lots of men doing well financially and way older than you but still single...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by phemmyfour: 9:56pm On Feb 20, 2023
Britishcoins:

Don't marry cos of beauty...it's artificial. Follow character
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Beremx(f): 9:57pm On Feb 20, 2023
Britishcoins:

Judith the one that I knew from secondary school
marry Judith joor!! At least you know her family. Being a nurse is a good career. You just have to be patient with her to finish her studies
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Spanner4(m): 9:57pm On Feb 20, 2023
Abakelawal:

My Advice is just for him to trade carefully.. Marriage or choice of marriage mates needs one to take time and choose wisely, take your time And choose wisely again. Remember, one is over exposed and the other is under exposed. When you make your choice eventually, you bear with whatever that comes out with it. Ask for The Originator of marriage by praying fervently about it and please check Jw.org for help on what to look for a potential mate. Thanks and stay safe.
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Deicide: 9:58pm On Feb 20, 2023
Men in the North don't even earn up to 600k per month and they have more than 3 wives and here you are struggling to choose one.

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by uckay304: 9:58pm On Feb 20, 2023
Britishcoins:

Oga l will advise you to go for the hardworking lady who understands life than this one that will cause you heart attack. The most important thing in marriage understanding and enduring every day no be Xmas. Whether you like it or not there most be had time for life. For get about the beauty of a thing, the other is also beautiful if you make her be. Marriage no be child play, this country needs a hard working partner not someone that will be viewing herself in d mirror always, besides that one that said people admire me because of my beauty bla bla is not ur wife. Marry ur play mate and hardworking person. A word is enough for a wise
Good luck
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Moshphil: 9:59pm On Feb 20, 2023
Britishcoins:

I can't choose for you , follow your heart bro. All the best.
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by letitrainnow(m): 10:00pm On Feb 20, 2023
cool
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by akreest(m): 10:00pm On Feb 20, 2023
Las, Las just marry the one with the biggest Ikebe grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Karleb(m): 10:00pm On Feb 20, 2023
Red02:
I think she is business oriented in her own way.

From her statement you can see she will and is elevating her personality because of her current status
Which means the higher she goes the higher she elevates her self, can you cope with that.

Beside the girl go dey enter people eye wella, so far na fashionista grin

Lol, Aren't you the one she's in a relationship with

The idea that beautiful girls have too many guys talking to them have to die.

It's easier for an average guy to approach an ugly or average girl than the beautiful ones.

People generally assume beautiful girls are taken.

I vote for Judith.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Britishcoins(m): 10:00pm On Feb 20, 2023
deepwater:

The beauty queen Sarah chukwu said she has a man already who is in support of her beauty parade stuff. Are you the man?

If not comot body!!
I am the one, and I was aware during the interview
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by dazzlingd(m): 10:01pm On Feb 20, 2023
Britishcoins:

tough call bro, we all face this same challenge... not easy making a decision on who to marry.
trust me, nobody here can give you that advice.
But one of them will fuvk up or both of them all fvk up soon and you may not even marry either of them
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Abudat(m): 10:01pm On Feb 20, 2023
Britishcoins:

Hmm,thanks... Exactly what is disturbing me here.. The nsukka girl seem so hard working, each time she visits my shop she is always willing to help.. Though the other girl has never visited and she does not look like someone who can work.. Her major commodity to offer is beauty.. I am not even interested in it..
go for the hardworking girl
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by selfmadeOLX(m): 10:01pm On Feb 20, 2023
Marry them both.

I ain’t even joking cool
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Isabi4lov: 10:02pm On Feb 20, 2023
Go for your celebrity crush , after all the fine fine dem go still do wetin dey their mind .

It's the ladies I have advice for , never force yourself on any man .

Man wey go love you , no go stress or wicked you .

Marriage is a life time commitment, enough of my husband is cheating on me bla bla bla .

Ask necessary questions from your man , don't act like a dummy, about his thoughts on sex and his sexuality , ask and do some findings also .

Ask if he has a baby mama or baby mamas .

Is better you ask all these from the onset and if he chose to lie , leave him to his conscience.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

See What A Lady Posted About Her Sugar Daddy / Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner? - Nigerians React / 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.