Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,245 members, 7,829,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) (50905 Views)

Emeka Anyaoku At 91; Peter Obi Celebrates With Him In Obosi, Anambra State / Worst Roads In Obosi, Anambra - Soludo Takes A Tour Himself (Video) / Military Launches Airstrike On Bonta, Benue To Kill Unknown Gunmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by iLoveYouToo(m): 12:49pm On Feb 20, 2023
PeterObi4LP:
The plate number of the previous one is Abuja now this. All their plans to stop election in SE won't prevail. Anyone sent down East to cause unrest, burn INEC office and police station won't go back alive.

Are you praising the Nigerian Police, Same police y'all love to hate?

It's your brothers and sisters causing all the trouble, tell them to embrace one Nigeria and come out to vote on Saturday.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by IGBOSON1: 12:49pm On Feb 20, 2023
wonder233:
This is the most comprehensive list of urchins ever developed!

Walahi! You're spot on! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by karnap(m): 12:49pm On Feb 20, 2023
How much did they promised them will not brings them back to life.
Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 20, 2023
I remember when these same gun men were being hailed by Biafrans

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by FarahAideed: 12:50pm On Feb 20, 2023
Waste the low lives
Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by Donedeal1(m): 12:50pm On Feb 20, 2023
I can c KANU in the picture.
Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by pquaver(m): 12:51pm On Feb 20, 2023
post=121066350:
Abuja number again

This is yesterday own

You guys must be very F**lish I swear.. What has Plate number got to do.. You leave the individuals who committed a crime because u saw they are not hausa Fulani rather Igbos you turn to plate number.. No, Igbos don't use Abuja plate numbers.. Onye ara.. You stark raving but no 1 has told u

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by Caramia2020(m): 12:51pm On Feb 20, 2023
Good for them
Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by Kobicove(m): 12:51pm On Feb 20, 2023
End of the road for them
Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by Boss2985: 12:52pm On Feb 20, 2023
PandoraObi:
Simon Ekpa is not joking

We knew that you don't want elections to take place in the south East. But God psss una
Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by chatinent: 12:52pm On Feb 20, 2023
Flush them all out.

Ugly pastards.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by Tochj(m): 12:52pm On Feb 20, 2023
Very good
EKPA and his gang of Terrorists
Their sponsors and sympathisers including those happy for reduction of Igbos votes
Their end is here.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by ElSudani: 12:52pm On Feb 20, 2023
Coldsperm:
One of them caught alive yesterday could not speak Igbo. That tells you that these guys are sponsored. The Agbado master is very very desperate to win this election but he will lose.

Which one? Liar. You obeyed sit at home orders from Simon Ekpa, you praised and supported him. Now, suddenly your tormentors are from Abuja.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by rummmy: 12:53pm On Feb 20, 2023
Is that guy in the middle of that pix a police officer? grin
Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by IGBOSON1: 12:53pm On Feb 20, 2023
iLoveYouToo:

Are you praising the Nigerian Police, Same police y'all love to hate?

It's your brothers and sisters causing all the trouble, tell them to embrace one Nigeria and come out to vote on Saturday.

Go screw yourself! These murderers are sent by the same bigoted, greedy, Igbo-hating scum who would rather Nigeria burns than a Igbo emerge president....scum cut from the same rag as you! I know you're not happy with this news, as this puts a spanner in the works of una devilish plans to try and create a heightened spate of insecurity in the south-east in order to try to negatively affect support in Peter Obis' support base!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by Piptocoin: 12:54pm On Feb 20, 2023
Lol. Just as God told the waves, "Here, shall your proud waves halt" in the same manner, these evil men and their atrocities have met their boundary. More like this I pray. smiley
Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by bikefab(m): 12:54pm On Feb 20, 2023
Great news...
Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by yusluvad(m): 12:54pm On Feb 20, 2023
GODPUNISHALABI:
Upon all the jazz dem tie for body grin
That's how it should be, and that's what they fail to realize. They've meet their Waterloo...😊😊

1 Like

Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by SuperBlack: 12:54pm On Feb 20, 2023
Set of innocent boys have just been killed and labeled Unknown Gunmen,

Gun doesn't kill those Guys
Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 20, 2023
Obi lost 5 more votes

1 Like

Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by iLoveYouToo(m): 12:55pm On Feb 20, 2023
IGBOSON1:

Go screw yourself! These murderers are sent by the same bigoted, greedy, Igbo-hating scum who would rather Nigeria burns than a Igbo emerge president....scum cut from the same rag as you! I know you're not happy with this news, as this puts a spanner in the works of una devilish plans to try and create a heightened spate of insecurity in the south-east in order to try to negatively affect support in Peter Obis' support base!

Mumu! If a Yoruba supports Tinubu he's being tribalistic but if he/she supports Obi he's a true Nigerian. You'll surely get served one day. Fool

My Neighbor KC has twoi cars, both Abuja license plates, does that make him any less Igbo? What happened to Biafra or death? Lump of excrement. You guys are tribalists of the worts kind

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by ChiefSupplier55(m): 12:55pm On Feb 20, 2023
Look at how all this politicians are reducing our eastern youth
Southeastern youth be wise and stop killing your selves for no reason you ar giving them wht they want

ok oooo please check out my signature and click on the link below for more information if you need me
Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by Solocoin: 12:55pm On Feb 20, 2023
They should go to Finland and deliver the message to Ekpa that Nigeria Government has wake up.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by Kinddetective: 12:55pm On Feb 20, 2023
This should be the lot of any criminal disguising as an unknown gunman.
Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by AkpaMgbor(m): 12:56pm On Feb 20, 2023
What is graphic about this? I just don't get these guys. You just saw your members gunned down even with their morale and juju yet you still come out to do the exact same thing? What makes you think your case will be different? Or is it that they have no single care for their lives? You don see say the juju no work yet you tie am for waist come out with the gun just like the previous guy that was felled with hot lead. I thought humans learn from watching others but these guys are a special breed of hard headedness.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by Urchinpainer: 12:56pm On Feb 20, 2023
newnigerdelta00:

Wetin you mean,you won fake rumors say they come from Abuja,lack of education is your problem

With your education you still dey depend of 30k stipend for survival.
Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by jericco1(m): 12:57pm On Feb 20, 2023
Died for nothing
Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by JoeEeL(m): 12:58pm On Feb 20, 2023
Adaisback:
It's good that we all should finger Tinubu but the truth is that even if it is Tinubu that is sponsoring Ekpa, we igbos actually fed the baby python with our two hands.

When this onslaught was about to start, I warned you Ekpa boys but una no dey hear.

Some of us here we're not born ordinary

Same way am warning you all to shun party , religion and tribalism and vote for Obi, e get why o

I WILL PERSONALLY CURSE ANY FOOL I CATCH ON NL THAT BEGINS SHOUTING REFERENDUM AFTER SHOUTING FOR ELECTIONS AND EVEN INSULTING EKPA.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by ElSudani: 12:59pm On Feb 20, 2023
Simon Ekpa is sitting down jeje in Finland, eating akpu with his robust cheeks. Zombies here in Nigeria are getting themselves killed for him.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by JoeEeL(m): 12:59pm On Feb 20, 2023
IGBOSON1:

I WILL PERSONALLY CURSE ANY FOOL I CATCH ON NL THAT BEGINS SHOUTING REFERENDUM AFTER SHOUTING FOR ELECTIONS AND EVEN INSULTING EKPA.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by Chekwume16(m): 1:00pm On Feb 20, 2023
Be deceiving yourself. If you like dont reign in on your brothers to stop destroying their land until the ruin obi's chances
PeterObi4LP:
The plate number of the previous one is Abuja now this. All their plans to stop election in SE won't prevail. Anyone sent down East to cause unrest, burn INEC office and police station won't go back alive.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ben Bruce Reveals “Smartest States” In Nigeria / Mohammed Umar Named Acting EFCC Chairman - The Cable / Photos Of The 82 Released Chibok Girls Meeting With Abba Kyari & Others In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.