Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) (50906 Views)

Emeka Anyaoku At 91; Peter Obi Celebrates With Him In Obosi, Anambra State / Worst Roads In Obosi, Anambra - Soludo Takes A Tour Himself (Video) / Military Launches Airstrike On Bonta, Benue To Kill Unknown Gunmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by Countersam(m): 8:40pm On Feb 20, 2023
post=121066272:
END OF THE ROAD FOR ANOTHER GANG OF MURDERERS AND ARSONIST

Again, in the early hours of today 20/02/23 these evil people, arsonist and murderers (UGM), made another deadly attempt to burn down Awada Police Station, near Obosi, Anambra State.

They were repelled by gallant security personnel with 3 members of the gang taken down after exchange of gun battle

Two AK 47 were recovered with the vehicles used for the failed operation by the gang

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02xQwNYzFfozPwh7PW7YavbXRhy8spek97tSUXm5aKm2sSCUeF8gwfyNHxAmda2poLl&id=100062748128001&mibextid=Nif5oz

Why are their vehicle plate numbers always ABUJA issued? Check those killed for attempting to burn down a police station just recently.
Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by Edusouls(m): 9:12pm On Feb 20, 2023
Calm down bro but inside you know the truth that ur Igbo tribe I somehow cursed? Just leave logics and acknowledge the facts
gidgiddy:

This type of person makes me laugh. His country is poverty capital of the world, 6th most terrorised country on earth, armed hoodlums everywhere. Rather than him to ask why this is happening, he is busy calling Ojukwu who died more than 10 years ago, and MNK who has been in DSS detention for over two years.

The funny thing is that this type of character only remembers theres is insecurity in Nigeria if it is about the South East, if this news had been that killer herdsmen slaughtered 50 people in Benue, he would not be here to comment
Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by gidgiddy: 9:26pm On Feb 20, 2023
Edusouls:
Calm down bro but inside you know the truth that ur Igbo tribe I somehow cursed? Just leave logics and acknowledge the facts

If they are cursed, why dont you Nigerians give them referendum so they can go their way?

Why do you people want to be in one country with those you say are cursed?

Unity beggars everywhere

1 Like

Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by Biggeststar01: 10:10pm On Feb 20, 2023
DennisEche:

You didn't answer my question. What changed because before you all were singing praises of Simon Ekpa and Kanu that if Security personel kill UGM you people will tag them as innocent persons now you feel good that Police are killing UGM. Those are people's brother who believe in Biafra cause under the leader of Ekpa.
What to the DSS and Fulani been UGM?

We are Igbos we do whatever we like🙂
Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by Biggeststar01: 10:12pm On Feb 20, 2023
[quote author= post=121069047]
I can see you're in pain you guys plan to destabilise South-east during this election is failing I understand your predicament grin grin[/quote

Don't mind him, government has caught his fellow teammate and he is now angry
Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by Biggeststar01: 10:14pm On Feb 20, 2023
youngbabaj:
One fool will say they are sent from abuja because of the plate number

Baba go and sit down..

Why are all of them coming from Abuja, you're just angry Because your brothers have been caught grin
Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by Biggeststar01: 10:15pm On Feb 20, 2023
Simon ekpa where is the woto woto you were talking about grin grin
Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by Tycyborg(m): 10:17pm On Feb 20, 2023
DennisEche:

Isn't Simon Ekpa doing the Lord work again? You fools used to jubilate back then if UGM attacks and kill Police Officers and other Security Personnels. Why are you switching side, are those not Simon Ekpa and Nnamdi Kanu disciples you holds exteem?

Very confused lot. Imagine before they said it's Fulani, later they said it's Fulani soldiers, now it's Abuja and tinubu, later they will say it's Ghana and south African xenophobia.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by Tycyborg(m): 10:19pm On Feb 20, 2023
agadez007:
Every sane human being know that these UGM are sponsored by rouge politicians only tinubu urchins think Otherwise

But you guys celebrated them once, later you all said they are Fulani and Fulani soldiers, now they are tinubu's men? Wow! Great revelation from the east. Well my opinion is they are south African who are jealous of hard working Nigerians
Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by agadez007(m): 2:10am On Feb 21, 2023
Tycyborg:

But you guys celebrated them once, later you all said they are Fulani and Fulani soldiers, now they are tinubu's men? Wow! Great revelation from the east. Well my opinion is they are south African who are jealous of hard working Nigerians
Some of you just talk like little kids
Show me where I celebrated them or keep your peace forever
Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by youngbabaj(m): 2:44am On Feb 21, 2023
Biggeststar01:

Baba go and sit down..

Why are all of them coming from Abuja, you're just angry Because your brothers have been caught grin

One of my cars is registered in ekiti and I haven’t step foot in ekiti before
Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by Edusouls(m): 7:38am On Feb 21, 2023
gidgiddy:

If they are cursed, why dont you Nigerians give them referendum so they can go their way?

Why do you people want to be in one country with those you say are cursed?

Unity beggars everywhere
u don’t even understand the scenario here, u people are killing ur own people when the referendum never come, then what would happen when Biafra comes? It would be worse than Somalia, so this is one reason Igbos elites and majority of well meaning Igbos never support anything secession because they know it’s a self destructive suicide, so chill u never wise and for u information am Igbo , Biafra is dead and dusted we are Nigerians , we won’t allow u fools to bring down an entire successful tribe in the name of Biafra
Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by gidgiddy: 8:23am On Feb 21, 2023
Edusouls:
u don’t even understand the scenario here, u people are killing ur own people when the referendum never come, then what would happen when Biafra comes? It would be worse than Somalia, so this is one reason Igbos elites and majority of well meaning Igbos never support anything secession because they know it’s a self destructive suicide, so chill u never wise and for u information am Igbo , Biafra is dead and dusted we are Nigerians , we won’t allow u fools to bring down an entire successful tribe in the name of Biafra

And that is why you are a unity beggar. Only unity beggars wsnt to be in the same country with those they think are cursed

You guys have to start learning to do without Igbos because as sure as the sun goes up is as sure the fact that the long failed British colonial contraption called Nigeria will one day break up
Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by Tycyborg(m): 5:11pm On Feb 21, 2023
agadez007:
Some of you just talk like little kids
Show me where I celebrated them or keep your peace forever

Either you post it or not... All the people I know both offline and online who were talking like you today were once a supporter and later were shifting goal post.
You need not reply me but I know deep down inside you, you know what I said is true. Simple.
Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by agadez007(m): 5:32pm On Feb 21, 2023
Tycyborg:

Either you post it or not... All the people I know both offline and online who were talking like you today were once a supporter and later were shifting goal post.
You need not reply me but I know deep down inside you, you know what I said is true. Simple.
Stop talking like a kid
Let’s just say that you support the skull mining going on in your region just because you are Yoruba
Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 7:32am On Feb 23, 2023
GODPUNISHALABI:
Upon all the jazz dem tie for body grin
When better hot bullet meet am jazz run komot from body
Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by Tycyborg(m): 10:46am On Feb 24, 2023
agadez007:
Stop talking like a kid
Let’s just say that you support the skull mining going on in your region just because you are Yoruba

Okay if you say so I accept.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos Of The 82 Released Chibok Girls Meeting With Abba Kyari & Others In Abuja / Edo Assembly Crisis: Tinubu Says Obaseki Has Committed Impeachable Offences / Obaseki Endorsed For A Second Term Bid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.