Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) (50901 Views)

Emeka Anyaoku At 91; Peter Obi Celebrates With Him In Obosi, Anambra State / Worst Roads In Obosi, Anambra - Soludo Takes A Tour Himself (Video) / Military Launches Airstrike On Bonta, Benue To Kill Unknown Gunmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 20, 2023
post=121066478:

You don they understand the game, when I said it many were quoting me, of all the state states around Anambra na Abuja number them they carry

Una dey stay for house? Which plate number E suppose get
Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by iLoveYouToo(m): 1:36pm On Feb 20, 2023
IGBOSON1:

You this bigoted, diseased schmuck! Why TF should any Yoruba with a conscience support yet another Yoruba (and Tinubu of all people) when you've already had your chance and Ndigbo are yet to have a go SINCE 1966!? Greedy, hateful fcker!

Dude, Ndigbo have at one time or another supported the Fulani, Yoruba and Ijaw for president....now it's time for payback and for una to support a Igbo candidate! I unapologically declare it is Igbo lokan! Go jump in the lagoon if you're not happy with this submission!

It's obvious from the little i've seen of your post history that you're yet another Igbo-hating bigot intent on seeing Ndigbo yet again deprived of producing president while you see nothing wrong in Yoruba having more than their fairshare! Tomorrow now you'll be screaming 'one Nigeria' the loudest and wondering why Ndigbo have amongst them those who have written off this country for good!

On the issue of Abuja number plate: my conclusions on these murderous scum being non-Igbo and imported into the region is based on a preponderance of evidence....number plate being just one out of many! Ok let me ask you, care to give us reasons why in recent weeks...in the runup to the presidential elections, there's been a massive increase in the frequency of senseless attacks against INEC personnel/offices and police personnel/formations in the south-east....esp' in Peter Obis' Anambra state? Let's look at the bigger picture here!

Guy! You’re making noise. Las las the entire South will lose out, Atiku will be president
Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by Philistine(m): 1:39pm On Feb 20, 2023
post=121066478:

You don they understand the game, when I said it many were quoting me, of all the state states around Anambra na Abuja number them they carry
Tinubu is behind all this evil...

1 Like

Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by MrEverest(m): 1:41pm On Feb 20, 2023
goodnessme1:
How sure are you about this?

I watched the video when they were interrogating two of them caught alive. The one from Akwa Ibom said he is indigene of Okobo local government or so.
Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by Pipefitter: 1:43pm On Feb 20, 2023
DennisEche:

Isn't Simon Ekpa doing the Lord work again? You fools used to jubilate back then if UGM attacks and kill Police Officers and other Security Personnels. Why are you switching side, are those not Simon Ekpa and Nnamdi Kanu disciples you holds exteem?

You guys should get your facts straight. I'm from Anambra, I have never supported IPOB nor UGM. As a matter of fact I pray everyday that Simon should be arrested and that Kanu should die in that prison because he is the architect of the crisis in my beloved state. Not everyone from the East is an IPOB or UGM apologist.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by PointZerom: 1:43pm On Feb 20, 2023
post=121066350:
Abuja number again

This is yesterday own

Asari Dokubo and Thifnubu hand work.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by DennisEche(m): 1:44pm On Feb 20, 2023
jummex8228:

Continue you here, this are police officers in your state killing innocent people, stealing their properties and lying that they are unknown gun men. No unknown gum men in Anambra. Sars, police are the ipob/ esn and unknown gun men . Know these and know peace .
You mean police are killing themselves? not DSS AND FULANI AGAIN

1 Like

Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by DennisEche(m): 1:48pm On Feb 20, 2023
Pipefitter:

You guys should get your facts straight. I'm from Anambra, I have never supported IPOB nor UGM. As a matter of fact I pray everyday that Simon should be arrested and that Kanu should die in that prison because he is the architect of the crisis in my beloved state. Not everyone from the East is an IPOB or UGM apologist.
Then you are different
Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by MrEverest(m): 1:48pm On Feb 20, 2023
kingthreat:

So it is Abuja that is sending Igbos to kill fellow Easterners?
Only low-thinkers will value your cheap propaganda.

You're such a senseless and dumb re.tard! People on ground are telling you facts and you're here saying rubbish.

I watched a video where one of these gunmen caught alive confessed he was an indigene of Akwa Ibom.

Fools!!!
Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by gidgiddy: 1:53pm On Feb 20, 2023
Edusouls:
They were supporting Biafra hailing a deranged and sick animal MNK who brainwashed lots of empty and illiterate Igbo youths to fight buhari and Fulani for freedom, now it got to out of hand affecting the entire south east region , they now want the same security forces they hailed the terrorists for killing to protect them against the monsters IGBOS created, this tribe is really suffering from a serious spell placed on them by their forefathers or ojukwu or I don’t know who?

This type of person makes me laugh. His country is poverty capital of the world, 6th most terrorised country on earth, armed hoodlums everywhere. Rather than him to ask why this is happening, he is busy calling Ojukwu who died more than 10 years ago, and MNK who has been in DSS detention for over two years.

The funny thing is that this type of character only remembers theres is insecurity in Nigeria if it is about the South East, if this news had been that killer herdsmen slaughtered 50 people in Benue, he would not be here to comment

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by linearity: 1:53pm On Feb 20, 2023
Nawa oh!

I saw something like machete cut on the upper arm of the one in the middle, making me to wonder if Nigeria Police dey use machete.

Abi na wen dey corner dem, dem come use cutlass finish the deed.
Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by juman(m): 1:53pm On Feb 20, 2023
Igbos are funny.
They allow illiterate thugs and hoodlums to threaten and killing them anyhow.
Most of those UGM came from ebonyi as reported. The state with large percentage of partly schooled people in that region.
We never thought this nonsense could happen in the south.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by Roboto11: 1:54pm On Feb 20, 2023
They should kill them all.

They are kuku Igbo.
Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by SenatePresdo(m): 1:56pm On Feb 20, 2023
Mazisimonekpa you Don see your mate ba?

We Igbos gave una the clout, and we will take it away from you people.

You guys are worthless without our support.

Ndị ala ndị ala

1 Like

Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by Timmi: 2:01pm On Feb 20, 2023
Skankamola:

Nnamdi kanu and ipob started this no election in biafra land, and also soliciting for weapons/finance to bring down the zoo, but bro nnamdi is innocent we know. Funny mnk is in abuja also.

The next plate number would bear ikoyi. De play

Time to get rid of these animals that make Nigeria a zoo. Let all the Ibos/igbos/Igbos go and form their own banana republic full of ObiZombies with OBI as the president so that the rest of us Nigerians can have our country back with no crime, drug, and lies and propaganda
Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by NkanuSon: 2:02pm On Feb 20, 2023
We know who mean well for us and who don't no matter the propaganda, Simon ekpa is just tinubus tool to destroy igbos and we know
DennisEche:

Isn't Simon Ekpa doing the Lord work again? You fools used to jubilate back then if UGM attacks and kill Police Officers and other Security Personnels. Why are you switching side, are those not Simon Ekpa and Nnamdi Kanu disciples you holds exteem?
Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by od501: 2:03pm On Feb 20, 2023
post=121066272:
END OF THE ROAD FOR ANOTHER GANG OF MURDERERS AND ARSONIST

Again, in the early hours of today 20/02/23 these evil people, arsonist and murderers (UGM), made another deadly attempt to burn down Awada Police Station, near Obosi, Anambra State.

They were repelled by gallant security personnel with 3 members of the gang taken down after exchange of gun battle

Two AK 47 were recovered with the vehicles used for the failed operation by the gang

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02xQwNYzFfozPwh7PW7YavbXRhy8spek97tSUXm5aKm2sSCUeF8gwfyNHxAmda2poLl&id=100062748128001&mibextid=Nif5oz

How do we know are the UGM? This how they have killed almost 15 young men at different times with excuse that they killed Gulek.

Show us the evidence that they are really the UGM.
Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by Abiliboi: 2:11pm On Feb 20, 2023
UGM are not Ibos. Things have fallen apart. May God help Nigeria
Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by Mazisimonekpa(m): 2:13pm On Feb 20, 2023
SenatePresdo:
Mazisimonekpa you Don see your mate ba?

We Igbos gave una the clout, and we will take it away from you people.

You guys are worthless without our support.

Ndị ala ndị ala
innocent Igbos have been killed. Random guys arrested, killed and they put gun on them

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by nedekid: 2:13pm On Feb 20, 2023
Fantastic news!
Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by NawaForThisLife(m): 2:14pm On Feb 20, 2023
The truth is, this guys doesn't look like Igbos
Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by Mazisimonekpa(m): 2:14pm On Feb 20, 2023
post=121066272:

Again, in the early hours of today 20/02/23 these evil people, arsonist and murderers (UGM), made another deadly attempt to burn down Awada Police Station, near Obosi, Anambra State.

They were repelled by gallant security personnel with 3 members of the gang taken down after exchange of gun battle

Two AK 47 were recovered with the vehicles used for the failed operation by the gang

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02xQwNYzFfozPwh7PW7YavbXRhy8spek97tSUXm5aKm2sSCUeF8gwfyNHxAmda2poLl&id=100062748128001&mibextid=Nif5oz
Rip Ndo

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by goodnessme1(f): 2:18pm On Feb 20, 2023
DennisEche:

MAY THE NIGERIA TERRORIST ARMY I HAVE ALWAYS SUPPORTED KILL ME AND MY USELESS ENTIRE FAMILY
Good.
Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by Novemberaura(m): 2:31pm On Feb 20, 2023
Will the vehicle licence plate help ID their sponsors

I wonder
Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by zedegit: 2:33pm On Feb 20, 2023
post=121066272:

I wish Simon Ekpa was among them. Misguided elements.
Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by SenatePresdo(m): 2:37pm On Feb 20, 2023
Mazisimonekpa:
innocent Igbos have been killed. Random guys arrested, killed and they put gun on them

Mazi Simon Ekpa

If at all there are people that kills innocent Igbos, it's UGM.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by bluefilm: 2:37pm On Feb 20, 2023
These are the useless and hopeless urchins who are trying to prevent us from having a peaceful election in the East.

They have failed.

Glory be to God and to our gallant Force men and women.

Peter Obi for President.

End of discussion.
Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by JealousCobra(m): 2:44pm On Feb 20, 2023
CaptainAyub:

You're next

Very good 😁😁😃
Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by JealousCobra(m): 2:46pm On Feb 20, 2023
Mazisimonekpa:

Mazi Simon Ekpa

This Ozu of a thing still dey yarn dust!!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by drololaaof: 2:47pm On Feb 20, 2023
Abeg oh what is the essence of NIN with all those UGM that have been killed and arrested ? At least the securities persons ought to make use of them

1 Like

Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by Yankee101: 2:47pm On Feb 20, 2023
Security forces are alert
Try them at your own risk
Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by Mfetenang: 2:51pm On Feb 20, 2023
IPOB people are completely useless, their zone is a complete shithole. We must chase them out of Nigeria, let them go back to the East and continue to kill themselves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dino Malaye Reacts To Oshiomhole Bowing To Saraki In Throwback Photo / Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria / SARS Officials Shoot Sporadically At Bodo Ward In Rivers, Voters Flee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.