Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,586 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) (50866 Views)

Emeka Anyaoku At 91; Peter Obi Celebrates With Him In Obosi, Anambra State / Worst Roads In Obosi, Anambra - Soludo Takes A Tour Himself (Video) / Military Launches Airstrike On Bonta, Benue To Kill Unknown Gunmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by jummex8228(f): 1:04pm On Feb 20, 2023
post=121066299:
The state is out for them
Continue you here, this are police officers in your state killing innocent people, stealing their properties and lying that they are unknown gun men. No unknown gum men in Anambra. Sars, police are the ipob/ esn and unknown gun men . Know these and know peace .

1 Like

Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by ojex004: 1:06pm On Feb 20, 2023
Pithoebi ipob, unknown gunmen has become known gunmen by bullets in thr head, in thr chest, in thr stomach. Kill Dem all
Peter hoebi shall known sorrow, pain, tears, blood, for the rest of his life will be miserable

1 Like

Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by Nchenches: 1:08pm On Feb 20, 2023
They have gone to sit at home forever.
Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by Edusouls(m): 1:08pm On Feb 20, 2023
They were supporting Biafra hailing a deranged and sick animal MNK who brainwashed lots of empty and illiterate Igbo youths to fight buhari and Fulani for freedom, now it got to out of hand affecting the entire south east region , they now want the same security forces they hailed the terrorists for killing to protect them against the monsters IGBOS created, this tribe is really suffering from a serious spell placed on them by their forefathers or ojukwu or I don’t know who?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by MiniImportation: 1:13pm On Feb 20, 2023
DennisEche:

Isn't Simon Ekpa doing the Lord work again? You fools used to jubilate back then if UGM attacks and kill Police Officers and other Security Personnels. Why are you switching side, are those not Simon Ekpa and Nnamdi Kanu disciples you holds exteem?
the fool Don change regalia, he is now a nigerialist

1 Like

Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by DennisEche(m): 1:13pm On Feb 20, 2023
goodnessme1:
Me and yours mother are indoor because of our wh.or.e business.

Hope you will come and patronize us?

Your mother is available.

MAY THE UGM YOU HAVE ALWAYS SUPPORTED KILL YOU AND USELESS ENTIRE FAMILY
Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by DennisEche(m): 1:15pm On Feb 20, 2023
MiniImportation:
the fool Don change regalia, he is now a nigerialist
Don't mind those useless fools, eating your cake and trying to have it back
Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by obyrich(m): 1:15pm On Feb 20, 2023
MrEverest:

Na wao, even one of them caught alive was from Akwa Ibom.
Really?
Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by DoxxAnon: 1:16pm On Feb 20, 2023
We know you murdered them! Their shot accuracy never incapacitates; kills outright!

How do you get intelligence to get to the others if you always kill rather than aim to capture alive?

I do not trust the police and as always… The dead don’t speak
Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by Charly68: 1:18pm On Feb 20, 2023
blame everything on useless and clueless leadership.. these youths wouldnt have dambled into crime if they had been gainfully engaged
Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by MiniImportation: 1:20pm On Feb 20, 2023
DennisEche:

You didn't answer my question. What changed because before you all were singing praises of Simon Ekpa and Kanu that if Security personel kill UGM you people will tag them as innocent persons now you feel good that Police are killing UGM. Those are people's brother who believe in Biafra cause under the leader of Ekpa.
What to the DSS and Fulani been UGM?
he didn't have the iron balls to be truthful to himself not more of being truthful to you.

He is just like the rest coward that switch to Obi thinking he can rule Nigeria on a platter of gold.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by Mrkumareze(m): 1:21pm On Feb 20, 2023
Police should try to identify the corpse so we ll know where thise problems re coming from.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by kingthreat(m): 1:21pm On Feb 20, 2023
PeterObi4LP:
The plate number of the previous one is Abuja now this. All their plans to stop election in SE won't prevail. Anyone sent down East to cause unrest, burn INEC office and police station won't go back alive.

So it is Abuja that is sending Igbos to kill fellow Easterners?
Only low-thinkers will value your cheap propaganda.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by MiniImportation: 1:22pm On Feb 20, 2023
DennisEche:

Don't mind those useless fools, eating your cake and trying to have it back
it's funny how they think an act without thinking about how they behave yesterday but by March they will bring back their old regalia and be shouting Biafra again.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by asanausana91: 1:23pm On Feb 20, 2023
post=121066478:

You don they understand the game, when I said it many were quoting me, of all the state states around Anambra na Abuja number them they carry
see mumu! Don't you know that many of these vehicles are hijacked by force from the owner? Do you think those stinking terrorist can afford to buy a vehicle like this.
Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by MANNABQHOTGRILL: 1:24pm On Feb 20, 2023
PandoraObi:
That is for you, your family members and everyone that supported the Kanu Nnamdi, IPOB and unknown gunmen

Ntoor, ur devilish plan is not working.Ogun,Amadioha,obatala and sango shall strike people supporting evil politicians dead and evil shall never depart from their lives, shout amen to that if u are not one of them and an urchin, quote me and collect wotowoto spiritually ,i no dey do physical

1 Like

Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by Xion20: 1:26pm On Feb 20, 2023
Unknown gun men! Thank God only the gun is known,they themselves are unknown. Their identity has sinced being denounced.
God pass una! Na so dem go dey waste una.
Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by justjify(m): 1:26pm On Feb 20, 2023
At least one should be caught alive and interviewed so that the law enforcement agents can be equiped with information to act.
Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by slowice(m): 1:26pm On Feb 20, 2023
Kill them all
Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by Atlantis585: 1:26pm On Feb 20, 2023
So their odeshi no work?

grin grin grin

Very beautiful pictures

Pikin wey say hin mama no go sleep go get am hot
Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by engrzico(m): 1:28pm On Feb 20, 2023
Technology working,
Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by GUNITGuy: 1:28pm On Feb 20, 2023
I would by the grace of God so hep me God raise up NGO to promote male masculinity for the positive reasons family, career, leadership, science innovation.... Mehn how did we get to this point for Christ sake ...I
It doesn't always have to be this way for some men ..There's a better way please let's choose the better way

1 Like

Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by LordEclipse: 1:28pm On Feb 20, 2023
Very good.. Please do more
Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by pacespot(m): 1:28pm On Feb 20, 2023
What is wrong with these guys, how does stopping election help you to achieve your aim if you are truly agitating for Biafra

I don't think these guys are IPOB, they are just political thugs sent to cause mayhem and suppress voters turnout.
Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by iTommysco: 1:30pm On Feb 20, 2023
Another ipod members
Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by amuwo1980: 1:30pm On Feb 20, 2023
We want them alive and interrogated, we need the evidence of the link with thiefinubu
Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by Youngqueen(f): 1:31pm On Feb 20, 2023
Gooooooooood!
Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by lereinter(m): 1:33pm On Feb 20, 2023
Anambra police aren't doing enough
Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by Confirmedzombie: 1:34pm On Feb 20, 2023
Jalinspy:
With another Abuja vehicle number shocked. Tinubu and Apc hand work.

These vehicles are stolen from people travelling from Abuja to the East or the SS.

Make una dey get sense small. Rise against UGM, applaud the police and not all this victim mentality everyday.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by IGBOSON1: 1:34pm On Feb 20, 2023
iLoveYouToo:

Mumu! If a Yoruba supports Tinubu he's being tribalistic but if he/she supports Obi he's a true Nigerian. You'll surely get served one day. Fool

My Neighbor KC has twoi cars, both Abuja license plates, does that make him any less Igbo? What happened to Biafra or death? Lump of excrement. You guys are tribalists of the worts kind

You this bigoted, diseased schmuck! Why TF should any Yoruba with a conscience support yet another Yoruba (and Tinubu of all people) when you've already had your chance and Ndigbo are yet to have a go SINCE 1966!? Greedy, hateful fcker!

Dude, Ndigbo have at one time or another supported the Fulani, Yoruba and Ijaw for president....now it's time for payback and for una to support a Igbo candidate! I unapologically declare it is Igbo lokan! Go jump in the lagoon if you're not happy with this submission!

It's obvious from the little i've seen of your post history that you're yet another Igbo-hating bigot intent on seeing Ndigbo yet again deprived of producing president while you see nothing wrong in Yoruba having more than their fairshare! Tomorrow now you'll be screaming 'one Nigeria' the loudest and wondering why Ndigbo have amongst them those who have written off this country for good!

On the issue of Abuja number plate: my conclusions on these murderous scum being non-Igbo and imported into the region is based on a preponderance of evidence....number plate being just one out of many! Ok let me ask you, care to give us reasons why in recent weeks...in the runup to the presidential elections, there's been a massive increase in the frequency of senseless attacks against INEC personnel/offices and police personnel/formations in the south-east....esp' in Peter Obis' Anambra state? Let's look at the bigger picture here!
Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by VawulenceProMax: 1:35pm On Feb 20, 2023
Gistlover exposed some of these people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari / Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) / Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.