Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,456 members, 7,830,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) (50911 Views)

Emeka Anyaoku At 91; Peter Obi Celebrates With Him In Obosi, Anambra State / Worst Roads In Obosi, Anambra - Soludo Takes A Tour Himself (Video) / Military Launches Airstrike On Bonta, Benue To Kill Unknown Gunmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by DennisEche(m): 2:56pm On Feb 20, 2023
goodnessme1:
Good.
Army are now terrorists? Typical empty brain IPOB. The same Army you calling to tame Ekpa and UGM. you are just a confused modafuker

1 Like

Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by CHAQUR: 3:05pm On Feb 20, 2023
Only for this week...ie before the elections. After elections nko, they will be hailed and be sympathised with after they lu le.
Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by Desusi: 3:05pm On Feb 20, 2023
Skankamola:

Nnamdi kanu and ipob started this no election in biafra land, and also soliciting for weapons/finance to bring down the zoo, but bro nnamdi is innocent we know. Funny mnk is in abuja also.

The next plate number would bear ikoyi. De play
Why are you dragging Lagos for this matter now? The enemies of Igbo land reside in abuja and core North. Why are u pursing shadow and living the real object
Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by Japastic: 3:08pm On Feb 20, 2023
Na them- them.
Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by Minjim: 3:09pm On Feb 20, 2023
Those Dibia deceiving them cannot make heaven
Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by kingthreat(m): 3:18pm On Feb 20, 2023
MrEverest:

You're such a senseless and dumb re.tard! People on ground are telling you facts and you're here saying rubbish.

I watched a video where one of these gunmen caught alive confessed he was an indigene of Akwa Ibom.

Fools!!!

I don't blame you. Multitude of your tribal men have been blaming DSS and Fulani herdsmen as the cause of the killings in the South East. Unfortunately, I still blame you. For you to believe what uneducated murderers are saying without a mind of your own shows that the money spent on your education would have been better spent on rearing poultry which would have been a worthy investment than the idiot you have become. Don't worry, the next Unknown Gunmen killing, make sure you blame it on Tinubu and Kwankwaso. .

1 Like

Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by IGBOSON1: 3:23pm On Feb 20, 2023
Mrkumareze:
Police should try to identify the corpse so we ll know where thise problems re coming from.

I doubt they’ll go to such lengths! They don’t want to rock the boat…if you know what i mean! wink
Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by goodnessme1(f): 3:24pm On Feb 20, 2023
DennisEche:

Army are now terrorists? Typical empty brain IPOB. The same Army you calling to tame Ekpa and UGM. you are just a confused modafuker
idi!o!tic urchin.

Nigeria terrorist army and Simon ekperima boys should kill themselves finish,both are working for the same evil people.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by magzey: 3:37pm On Feb 20, 2023
GODPUNISHALABI:
Upon all the jazz dem tie for body grin
Even the jazz no Sabi Bullet grin grin
Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by driand(m): 3:39pm On Feb 20, 2023
post=121066350:
Abuja number again

This is yesterday own
where did this one happen?
Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by davidl7: 3:51pm On Feb 20, 2023
See d kind disgrace wey this uselesss Nnami Kanu bring upon igbo people.
Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 20, 2023
post=121066478:

You don they understand the game, when I said it many were quoting me, of all the states around Anambra na Abuja number them they carry

Oh!

So you feel criminals are so foolish to use personal cars?

90% chances that those cars were stolen from another state and used for their criminal activities!
Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by Flows001(m): 3:56pm On Feb 20, 2023
GODPUNISHALABI:
Upon all the jazz dem tie for body grin
NPF bullets too hot for the jazz na🤣🤣
Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by focus2727(m): 4:17pm On Feb 20, 2023
Minus three vote
Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by bewla(m): 4:27pm On Feb 20, 2023
obyrich:
How did you get this list? grin
Am sure you don't want to have my name here , as am not one of the people that you want them name up here

By Saturday you people will be having another. Excuse to sing

Bola an bo
Tinubu bo wa
Ameed is here

So cry not my child RENEW HOPE HAS COME
Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by Obyino: 4:28pm On Feb 20, 2023
UGM wey de drive lexus
Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by Pipefitter: 4:36pm On Feb 20, 2023
DennisEche:

Then you are different

Yes everyone isn't like that bro

1 Like

Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by symbianDON(m): 4:41pm On Feb 20, 2023
wonder233:
This is the most comprehensive list of urchins ever developed!
I have never felt so insulted and humiliated! How could anyone have categorised me with urchinistans?? A whole obidient like me!

Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by PastorLaway(m): 5:17pm On Feb 20, 2023
God help us.
Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by Osanoghodua1: 5:25pm On Feb 20, 2023
I was told gun doesn't enter them, an Igbo Man in. My area praising them said "Police usually run and soldiers run too, bullets don't penetrate them. I just laugh. The state is not yet ready for them
Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by YungMillionaire: 5:27pm On Feb 20, 2023
One peter obi supporter down.
Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by akakurukukaku(m): 5:48pm On Feb 20, 2023
PeterObi4LP:
The plate number of the previous one is Abuja now this. All their plans to stop election in SE won't prevail. Anyone sent down East to cause unrest, burn INEC office and police station won't go back alive.

Have you forgotten that Nnamdi Kanu their supreme leader is in Abuja?
Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by deavicky(m): 6:18pm On Feb 20, 2023
Has anyone noticed that their number plate is always Abuja!!.
Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by charlsecy(m): 6:38pm On Feb 20, 2023
PeterObi4LP:
[b]The plate number of the previous one is Abuja now this
Number plate can come from any state!
Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by Spandau: 6:38pm On Feb 20, 2023
shuttox:

Nice one
Anambra will be great

Yinmu!
Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by fcbelle72(f): 6:41pm On Feb 20, 2023
Beast of the nation... Rest in hell
Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by peace28(f): 7:08pm On Feb 20, 2023
Hmmmm.y men nor go scares
Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by jummex8228(f): 7:23pm On Feb 20, 2023
DennisEche:

You mean police are killing themselves? not DSS AND FULANI AGAIN
police are killing innocent citizens
Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by asanausana91: 7:40pm On Feb 20, 2023
This one that gidigidi and emargingnation 3 are keeping quiet I hope its not what I am thinking about.
Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 20, 2023
Desusi:

Why are you dragging Lagos for this matter now? The enemies of Igbo land reside in abuja and core North. Why are u pursing shadow and living the real object
Its you igbos that claim those cold blooded killers are tilumbus boys.
Re: Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) by pendragonbladgo(m): 8:05pm On Feb 20, 2023
post=121066299:
The state is out for them
After all the ginger.... mess

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FCTA Demolishes Patience Jonathan’s House In Abuja (Photo) / Obaseki Endorsed For A Second Term Bid / Four Nigerians Win British Parliament Seats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.