Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,389 members, 7,822,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra (41782 Views)

Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) / Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) / APC Senator Supplied The Machines Used In Printing The Pvcs - INEC Chair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra by Angelfrost(m): 6:28pm On Feb 22, 2023
Iwedunloye:

Propaganda, they dump it and found it themself, if they wanna waste the PVCs they would have dump it in a river or even burn them

Please, let's not take the side of politicians.

Top Nigerian politicians have always gone above and beyond to reduce votes from areas where they know they lack support.

1 Like

Re: Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra by wegevv: 6:28pm On Feb 22, 2023
This is why Fashola came out twerking for his sugar daddy today by asking INEC to release the number of collected PVCs so they can cry foul when these people end up voting in the SE.

God bless the good people of Nigeria. Better times are coming ❤️

Vote Obi ❤️

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra by NEIGHBOUR(m): 6:30pm On Feb 22, 2023
NaijaOlosho:
Tinubu na waoooo undecided
Not surprised!!! I knew some children of hate will say this. Better go and do your DNA in case Tinubu......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra by ikpumbe(m): 6:30pm On Feb 22, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Waste of time, energy and resource! As a matter fact, it’s a waste of sunlight and electricity.

It won’t change anything!

If all can put same effort into planting maize, they still will be guaranteed of a bountiful harvest

All you do is go around one post or the other spewing rubbish.
You no get work?

I wonder how you eat,breath,sleep knowing you are such a wicked and evil soul.

1 Like

Re: Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra by Mitsurugi(m): 6:31pm On Feb 22, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Waste of time, energy and resource! As a matter fact, it’s a waste of sunlight and electricity.

It won’t change anything!

If all can put same effort into planting maize, they still will be guaranteed of a bountiful harvest

You're a wicked soul.

1 Like

Re: Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra by Goodoldays(m): 6:31pm On Feb 22, 2023
FashionCookie:
Now the question is? Who dumped those PVCs there? Pls don't tell me it's Tinubu...
Charity begins at home.

It’s no longer necessary

Their plan has failed

1 Like

Re: Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra by Mitsurugi(m): 6:32pm On Feb 22, 2023
Alba3:
INEC, Rigging has started already!
Nnewi votes stand cancelled!

Every other place people waited in the sun without getting their PVC. After the collection date had expired, INEC in the East and Ugm start releasing undocumented and stolen PVC to the youths to distribute.

I don't know about any law in the land that permits undocumented PVCs to be distributed by the youths other than INEC officials. INEC should release uncollected PVCs in other places to the public then.

But INEC was notified and refused to come

3 Likes

Re: Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra by Nolevel666: 6:33pm On Feb 22, 2023
Shey they said it was fake news in the other thread
Re: Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra by Nolevel666: 6:34pm On Feb 22, 2023
Mitsurugi:

But INEC was notified and refused to come

Do you still believe in INEC?

me I don’t

1 Like

Re: Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra by Gboom: 6:34pm On Feb 22, 2023
They should have returned these voters card to INEC office

1 Like

Re: Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra by pacespot(m): 6:35pm On Feb 22, 2023
If not because of this obvious disenfranchisement of Obi's voters by that useless INEC chairman, this election would be over by noon.

They disenfranchised people during voter's registration, they did the same during PVCs collection too.

You can only imagine millions of would-be Peter Obi's voters that have been prevented.

1 Like

Re: Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra by Kinddetective: 6:36pm On Feb 22, 2023
Christistruth00:
Own goal

Simon Ekpa Igbos dumped it there to stop Elections in the SE

You mean that IPOB now work with Inec, wonders shall never cease
Re: Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra by Killerbag36: 6:36pm On Feb 22, 2023
NEIGHBOUR:
@killerbag, your ought to be in jail now.😂

I'm innocent person 😌 🙂
Re: Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra by Irloran: 6:37pm On Feb 22, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtviweV4Bgw&si=EnSIkaIECMiOmarE

https://twitter.com/NnewiCity/status/1628354824268808193?s=20

https://nnewicity.com/2023/02/22/how-pvcs-dumped-inside-a-bush-in-nnewi-were-founddistributed-to-the-owners/?amp=1

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7579555/thousands-pvcs-discovered-inside-bush

INEC wicked people specially that chairman . ever my friends in ibadan said that Yakubu INEC is up to something . I never trust that guy , the death that is going to kill him is waiting for him . WIcked man . After he will deny it

1 Like

Re: Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra by renderme: 6:40pm On Feb 22, 2023
Alba3:

Every other place people waited in the sun without getting their PVC. After the collection date had expired, INEC in the East and Ugm start releasing undocumented and stolen PVC to the youths to distribute.

I don't know about any law in the land that permits undocumented PVCs to be distributed by the youths other than INEC officials. INEC should release uncollected PVCs in other places to the public then.
Exactly this is fraud. I need to send this link to INEC and APC PDP PCC. It looks like fake cards made to inflate votes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra by mightyhaze: 6:40pm On Feb 22, 2023
God bless their efforts

They shall not Labour in vain
Re: Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra by ubanett(m): 6:41pm On Feb 22, 2023
Ifeanyi Uba bought those cards during his election .
Re: Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra by rottennaija(m): 6:42pm On Feb 22, 2023
socialmediaman:
These are the structures they were talking about. Structures to commit crimes and continue to impoverish people. Structures to disenfranchise the people in a criminal way

Your only chance at dismantling these criminal structures is at the ballot this Saturday

Vote wisely

If this is the structure you feel it to be, then the best the structure would have done is to destroy the PVCs. But what has happened is those Igbos that went about destroying INEC offices, tooks those PVCs, are now see the need to return them hoping it would help their candidates win.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra by achi4u(m): 6:42pm On Feb 22, 2023
That's my polling unit , though I have my PVC already.
Re: Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra by kelly72: 6:43pm On Feb 22, 2023
FashionCookie:
Now the question is? Who dumped those PVCs there? Pls don't tell me it's Tinubu...
Charity begins at home.

Tinubu pays criminal groups across the country to destabilise areas he knows he won't get votes. This is one if the things he does to suppress voting so that he can drag his reluctant body into the presidential seat.

1 Like

Re: Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra by budaatum: 6:43pm On Feb 22, 2023
fx45:
LocalStandard1, The people are determined. Forces of darkness cannot stop us.

Budaatum, I know you're one of followers of the jackal. Come and see for yourself. The jackal has been cut off

You obviously know nothing, so please just go get your pvc and vote Obidiently.

Re: Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra by IGBOSON1: 6:46pm On Feb 22, 2023
Iwedunloye:

Propaganda, they dump it and found it themself, if they wanna waste the PVCs they would have dump it in a river or even burn them

You mean a fool working for INEC in Anambra dumped the thousands of PVCS in the bush only to come back four days to election to pick them up and declare to the world that they found them themselves while on a leisurely stroll in the evil forest!? You mean they dumped them on the ground in the forest hoping to come back months later to still find them there intact, so they can pick them up to complete their ‘propaganda’ plot!? You see how daft and bereft of logic your argument sounds?

2 Likes

Re: Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra by fx45(m): 6:47pm On Feb 22, 2023
budaatum:
You obviously know nothing, so please just go get your pvc and vote Obidiently.
My polling unit is delivering 100/100 for Peter Obi and Datti Ahmed.
Re: Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra by Magnoliaa(f): 6:48pm On Feb 22, 2023
damoobaba:
Oh lord, imagine the pricipalitities you will have to fight for this country to move forward. Even INEC is part of the principalities.

Yes, and I trust that as a good warrior and believer in Christ, you will also do your part, alongside, in fighting the principality of feminism - a cancer to the society and culture, which I am propagating.

I am quoting you to remind you of your resolve in "not standing for that nonsense."

No one who puts their hand to the plow should look back; so I will implore you to continue your charge hereon against "embittered rejects like me who will end up depressed."

I will be looking forward to your challenge.
Re: Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra by onuman: 6:50pm On Feb 22, 2023
Assuming Mahmood's INEC will accept them as registered voters.

Thousands of Chadians and people from Niger Republic with Nigeria's PVC were captured by Nigeria's immigration in the NW region recently.
That's Nigeria's election for us.
Re: Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra by Eriokanmi: 6:52pm On Feb 22, 2023
Alba3:

Every other place people waited in the sun without getting their PVC. After the collection date had expired, disgruntled INEC officials in the East and Ugm start releasing undocumented and stolen PVC to the youths to distribute.

Did you follow this news from the beginning? It was dumped inside the bush and found. Nobody gave out pvc to anyone to distribute. It's not today they've been seeing pvcs littering the bush in the east. The evil elements did it. They first started by bombing and burning inec offices. Only God knows whom they're working for. They carted away a lot of pvcs too.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra by budaatum: 6:52pm On Feb 22, 2023
fx45:
My polling unit is delivering 100/100 for Peter Obi and Datti Ahmed.
Good to see you and your polling unit is not as stupid as your initial response to me implied.

Now we just have to convince those at other pooling units to go get sense like you got instead of allowing their PVC to be found by hunters in bush in Nnewi.

Re: Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra by Coly2012(m): 6:52pm On Feb 22, 2023
Alba3:

Every other place people waited in the sun without getting their PVC. After the collection date had expired, disgruntled INEC officials in the East and Ugm start releasing undocumented and stolen PVC to the youths to distribute.

your madness done start again Abe?
Re: Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra by Blaze14k: 6:52pm On Feb 22, 2023
Christistruth00:
Own goal

Simon Ekpa Igbos dumped it there to stop Elections in the SE

U see u why ur brain is premature? This fool is trying to tell us ipob is now working with inec

1 Like

Re: Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra by Manofnaija: 6:53pm On Feb 22, 2023
This is one out of many hidden or destroyed.
So many registered voters in the South East could not get their PVCs uptill now.

After, they will say, Obi won most of the online polls but could not win on election day.
This is how so many eligible voters have been disenfranchised from state to local government levels.
Re: Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra by enomakos(m): 6:54pm On Feb 22, 2023
Who dump it there is the question that need answer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State / Lai Mohammed Replies Goodluck Jonathan On Arms Deal Investigation / "Organise Your Name First" - EFCC Replies A Follower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.