Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,352 members, 7,822,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra (41781 Views)

Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) / Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) / APC Senator Supplied The Machines Used In Printing The Pvcs - INEC Chair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra by crowther15(m): 7:47pm On Feb 22, 2023
Brendaniel:
Yes they are sorting it to for Saturday because....

Nigerians have chosen President Peter Obi(GCFR)
Those PVCs are meant for PO ooo. After sorting, some would be taken to the poling unit to look for the owners.
Re: Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra by DaRuud(m): 7:48pm On Feb 22, 2023

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra by Soso990240(m): 7:50pm On Feb 22, 2023
Christistruth00:
Own goal

Simon Ekpa Igbos dumped it there to stop Elections in the SE
Sharrap. Simon ekpa is the inec official that has been telling people that their pvc is not ready yet,. While they took and dumped them in an evil forest... Mugu.. did Inec declare that people's pvc were missing?

1 Like

Re: Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 22, 2023
Great news!!!

I only hope INEC will not invalidate them saying it's past the PVC collection date.

The moment I thought of this, what I immediately remembered was the report of APC demanding that INEC publish the final number of registered voters.

APC probably anticipates the PVCs they threw away would be found, hence that demand

1 Like

Re: Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra by Soso990240(m): 7:52pm On Feb 22, 2023
FashionCookie:
Now the question is? Who dumped those PVCs there? Pls don't tell me it's Tinubu...
Charity begins at home.
Inec officials under the instructions of APC, Buhari and Tinubu... If not,. Why didn't they declare that people's pvc were missing?

1 Like

Re: Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra by Roboto11: 7:54pm On Feb 22, 2023
Easterners stole PVCs and returned them when their candidate seemed to have an opportunity.

1 Like

Re: Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra by Roboto11: 7:55pm On Feb 22, 2023
Soso990240:
Inec officials under the instructions of APC, Buhari and Tinubu... If not,. Why didn't they declare that people's pvc were missing?

The people cried so much that they couldn't find their PVCs.
It even made CNN news.

1 Like

Re: Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra by damoobaba: 7:58pm On Feb 22, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Yes, and I trust that as a good warrior and believer in Christ, you will also do your part, alongside, in fighting the principality of feminism - a cancer to the society and culture, which I am propagating.

I am quoting you to remind you of your resolve in "not standing for that nonsense."

No one who puts their hand to the plow should look back; so I will implore you to continue your charge hereon against "embittered rejects like me who will end up depressed."

I will be looking forward to your challenge.

Thing is, I dont fight pigs. Too clean to start fighting people with gutter brains.
Re: Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra by rottennaija(m): 7:58pm On Feb 22, 2023
IGBOSON1:

‘Igbos destroying INEC offices’ indeed! Dude, the bastards going about destroying INEC offices in the south-east are not Igbo…never mind being IPOB! They cut from the same rag as the scum that managed to get their filthy paws on these PVCs to dump in the forest! It’s all aimed at trying to reduce the number of votes Peter Obi will get from his regional stronghold! They’re up to the same antics in Lagos too…..trying to intimidate and disenfranchise Igbos’ in particular and Labour Party supporters in general!

IPOB have told all who care to listen that at no time did they declare they’re against elections holding in the south-east! They have equally made it clear that ekpa, the efulefu twerp, does not speak for or act on behalf of IPOB! How much clearer can they put it for you to understand!? IPOB have witnessed many previous election cycles which they equally didn’t approve of, but at no point did they resort to violence or all these other underhand/criminal acts to drive home their point!

I have a stadium to sell you if you believe this crap you just posted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra by Magnoliaa(f): 8:06pm On Feb 22, 2023
damoobaba:
Thing is, I dont fight pigs. Too clean to start fighting people with gutter brains.

You don't fight pigs??

You don't say?

Wow.

What unusual, unexpected dawn of realisation.

Why exactly did you not think of this when you decided to come for me?

Remember you came gun blazing and ready to vanquish me o. 🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra by Magnoliaa(f): 8:07pm On Feb 22, 2023
damoobaba:

The irony of this when you and I both know what you look like, Bayo.

Choi. 😭

1 Like

Re: Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra by Chetas81(m): 8:07pm On Feb 22, 2023
Miserable citizens doing well
Re: Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra by duro4real(m): 8:08pm On Feb 22, 2023
For the prosperity of Nigeria vote for Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 22, 2023
And this is PERMANENT voters card that is still valid after this currently election.

Whoever dumped them in the bush to discard them is too wicked
Re: Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra by NwaliE01: 8:11pm On Feb 22, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Waste of time, energy and resource! As a matter fact, it’s a waste of sunlight and electricity.

It won’t change anything!

If all can put same effort into planting maize, they still will be guaranteed of a bountiful harvest

We all heard mind blowing numbers of uncollected PVCs, yet they intentionally decided not to distribute them. Only God knows how many of this PVCs were hidden some where like this within the 36 states.
God will not allow evil desperate men to keep tormenting the citizens of this country in what ever disguise they parade themselves.
I didn't mention any party or aspirants but am surr your mind is echoing someone's name to you.
That's how to know evil people, it's the voice of God talking to you.
Re: Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra by Hespee93: 8:13pm On Feb 22, 2023
FashionCookie:
Now the question is? Who dumped those PVCs there? Pls don't tell me it's Tinubu...
Charity begins at home.

You can even see how they are happy hearing the news that the PVC will be shared, had it be it happend in Lagos, it would another way round of talk.

Saturday is around.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra by kelly72: 8:17pm On Feb 22, 2023
FashionCookie:

I was hoping you'd mention someone else. But I was right!

Who else is there to mention for vote-buying, use of thugs, dictatorship and godfatherism?

Who else?
Re: Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra by damoobaba: 8:18pm On Feb 22, 2023
Magnoliaa:

The irony of this when you and I both know what you look like, Bayo.

Choi. 😭

Whoever I look like, as long as d person is not a criminal. You link me to crime, I'll get you my own way and at my own convenient time.
Re: Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra by Magnoliaa(f): 8:24pm On Feb 22, 2023
damoobaba:
Whoever I look like, as long as d person is not a criminal. You link me to crime, I'll get you my own way and at my own convenient time.

🤣🤣🤣

I love me honest people, Baby B.

And point of correction; it should be "whatever I look like", which is very far from your 'too clean' description.

Now back to the matter on ground, why did you commit yourself to getting me back in line and knocking sense into my head as regards feminism, when you knew you've not got the balls nor liver to follow through with it?

Is that how genuine Iseyin offsprings do, huh?
Re: Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra by Roboto11: 8:31pm On Feb 22, 2023
IGBOSON1:

‘Igbos destroying INEC offices’ indeed! Dude, the bastards going about destroying INEC offices in the south-east are not Igbo…never mind being IPOB! They cut from the same rag as the scum that managed to get their filthy paws on these PVCs to dump in the forest! It’s all aimed at trying to reduce the number of votes Peter Obi will get from his regional stronghold! They’re up to the same antics in Lagos too…..trying to intimidate and disenfranchise Igbos’ in particular and Labour Party supporters in general!

IPOB have told all who care to listen that at no time did they declare they’re against elections holding in the south-east! They have equally made it clear that ekpa, the efulefu twerp, does not speak for or act on behalf of IPOB! How much clearer can they put it for you to understand!? IPOB have witnessed many previous election cycles which they equally didn’t approve of, but at no point did they resort to violence or all these other underhand/criminal acts to drive home their point!

Most ibo write like bastards.

No apologies.

You guys told the world there would be violence.

True to your words, you started attacking police, military posts, prisons and government buildings.

This happened long before Obi was a candidate of any party.

Suddenly, Obi becomes a candidate and all the issues in your society is caused by outsiders.

How dare you?

I blame the stupid woke Yorubas and some northerners who didn't pay attention to your words of hate and prejudice for years.

You lot never change.

Same thing you did to Tafawa Balewa is what you are doing now.
Re: Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra by Ten06(m): 8:32pm On Feb 22, 2023
That drug barron has bribe everywhere upside down. Buhari has given order if his touts misbehave they will be shot point blank
Re: Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra by alibiz: 8:43pm On Feb 22, 2023
An investigation should be lunched on this
Re: Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra by Magnoliaa(f): 8:44pm On Feb 22, 2023
damoobaba:

Bayo Babalola, has a cat got your snarky, vile-spewing tongue?
Re: Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra by FashionCookie(f): 8:47pm On Feb 22, 2023
Soso990240:
Interesting times ahead
Re: Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra by FashionCookie(f): 8:48pm On Feb 22, 2023
kelly72:

Who else is there to mention for vote-buying, use of thugs, dictatorship and godfatherism?

Who else?
Hmmn
Re: Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra by Leoniine(f): 8:54pm On Feb 22, 2023
damoobaba:

Shut up your stinky, smelly mouth, you fool. grin grin

It was sweet calling me names, now you're objected to you being called names?

Werey.

All the slanderous posts you were making about Tonto Dikeh and Tiwa Savage, did you think about the consequences?

Dude, you don't even have half the gab and wit to pull off a petty crime.

Abeg, go sit your dusty, smelly, black ass one place jare, lmfao.

Re: Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra by Leoniine(f): 8:58pm On Feb 22, 2023
damoobaba:

Shey you dey whine me ni? grin grin

Clean what? Clean where?

Omggggg, you're such a clownish comic relief. See as tears is dropping from my eyes. 😭😭

Who dash monkey fineness?

You animal. 😕

Re: Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra by herbalwisdom52(m): 9:03pm On Feb 22, 2023
Buhari is the worst nigerian president in the history of nigeria.......

The fool is bent on distroying everybody both the rich and the poor.....

There was no cash at all in all the whole useless banks i went today...

Only for a fruadulent useless boy to charge me in pos 20k to collect just 50k....

My broder no be juju be that?

Is this how this beef neck buhari is so confortably dealing with us....

Can't this madman called buhari be impeached today or what?

Please my fellow nigerian Lets join hands to impeach buhari....

By tommorow 1 million boys will be raiding the whole comunities please be guided.....

This hunger is real ooooooooo.....

If we dont see cash to eat today how are we going to vote on saturday?

I repeat.... Lets impeach buhari today or no election at all.......
Re: Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra by JOemmy(m): 9:07pm On Feb 22, 2023
This is the reason why ipob don't believe in the nigerian election process. The compromised Inec staffs that refused to show up are obviously scared.
Re: Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra by damoobaba: 9:11pm On Feb 22, 2023
🤣🤣🤣

Magnoliaa:
And point of correction; it should be "whatever I look like", which is very far from your 'too clean' description.

This is what Fela called "Kolo mentality ". Am not sold out to being the best English speaker, I'll rather work hard on my Yoruba just like the Chinese, Russians pride themselves in their language and culture.

Magnoliaa:
Now back to the matter on ground, why did you commit yourself to getting me back in line and knocking sense into my head as regards feminism, when you knew you've not got the balls nor liver to follow through with it?

Is that how genuine Iseyin offsprings do, huh?

Whatever you're fighting for is your personal headache. What someone like me is trying to do is to prevent men from thrashing you in the recycle bin in the name of divorce when they're done taking their share from you, just for another man to pick you up and continue the cycle, until nobody is ready to irresponsible baggage again. LONELINESS.
Re: Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra by yampro: 9:22pm On Feb 22, 2023
Igbos are the enemy to themselves.
When the have a bright chance to have power you see them misbehave. Charles soludo soiling the name of Peter obi. Ipob saying no election in south east. To collect PVC inec staff of I o extract asking people to pay money for it. Online and offline you see them using dirty remarksnon other Nigerian.Now this one again.
These you can't see such act among other tribes
Re: Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra by Leoniine(f): 9:34pm On Feb 22, 2023
damoobaba:
🤣🤣🤣

Werey ni e se.

Now i know you're a proper werey that has gotten lost in the forest.

So this was all it took for you to laugh?

Abi na me you dey quote? Lmao.

Kai. See the stupid, daft thing I am exchanging words with. I wonder where your level of intelligence is at when you don't know how to quote properly.

What a wasted sperm and labour.

I can sympathise with you a little bit sha.

Old age pregnancies have a way of doing that to unfortunate kids like yourself. Giving you developmental problems here and there. 🥲

This is what Fela called "Kolo mentality ". Am not sold out to being the best English speaker, I'll rather work hard on my Yoruba just like the Chinese, Russians pride themselves in their language and culture.

Alaye, ye ma cap fun mi.

Him sef dey do like person wey dey knowledgeable.

Nor be you, too, Fela been accurately described when he called some people animals in human skin before?

Ode kobokobo alainironu. Omugo atole oloju eja. Omo pau bi ibon.

Oga, who cares? You're all around dead and distorted individual. You cannot excel in ANYTHING, take it from me. Whether you're educated or not, whether you know English or not, or whether you take pride in your culture or not, it doesn't change the fact that you can never amount to anything in your life, and that will continue to be a source of sore and disappointment to your parents who will ******* ******** ************.

Whatever you're fighting for is your personal headache. What someone like me is trying to do is to prevent men from thrashing you in the recycle bin in the name of divorce when they're done taking their share from you, just for another man to pick you up and continue the cycle, until nobody is ready to irresponsible baggage again. LONELINESS.

C'mon!!!!!

Is this not what you wanted?

Nor be my attention and mouth you dey find ni, Bayo Babalola of The Gbaruff Royals Destructive Properties?

Was it not exactly this back and forth you wanted, you mentally sick hyena? However negative?

Now I am giving it to you, and you're saying whatever... Please, I really want you to keep up this streak and consistency. May the best "vile vomiter" win.

Hollllup. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

What I am fighting for is personal? O ti ya werey gan. So did you or did you not know that my feminism was not your business before you decide to be making projections about my life and how I will end up lonely and depressed and whatnot at the end of my life?

Because you have seen the future to know how you will end up in your pitiable life? Arinurode olomoranokan.

Please, enough with the loneliness line. It's soooo boringggg to tears, Bayo. So boring and stale and unoriginal anymore 😭😭. I am very sure you're close to your 40s, after you've been here since 2008, and attended LASU around that time, LMAO.

So stop projecting the realities of your life on me.

You're the unhappy one, you're the single one and you're the one living with regrets after a lot of women have taken advantage of you and dumped you for better, richer and finer men while you're still there wallowing in poverty, but struggling with a decrepit real estate business.

Your business doesn't even have any presence online and you call yourself a serious person.

Pray tell, was that the case of your mom? A used-and-dumped serial divorcee whom your father without spine settled for?

Eyaaa... 💔💔💔

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State / Lai Mohammed Replies Goodluck Jonathan On Arms Deal Investigation / "Organise Your Name First" - EFCC Replies A Follower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.