Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,426 members, 7,822,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra (41783 Views)

Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) / Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) / APC Senator Supplied The Machines Used In Printing The Pvcs - INEC Chair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra by Mayor101010(m): 9:41pm On Feb 22, 2023
You better don't hurt yourself boy! Tinubu ti lule pii!
CoronaVirusRelo:
Waste of time, energy and resource! As a matter fact, it’s a waste of sunlight and electricity.

It won’t change anything!

If all can put same effort into planting maize, they still will be guaranteed of a bountiful harvest

2 Likes

Re: Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra by Magnoliaa(f): 9:48pm On Feb 22, 2023
damoobaba:
Whatever you're fighting for is your personal headache. What someone like me is trying to do is to prevent men from thrashing you in the recycle bin in the name of divorce when they're done taking their share from you, just for another man to pick you up and continue the cycle, until nobody is ready to irresponsible baggage again. LONELINESS.

Ohhhh.

Now you can talk.

I thought for a minute there that something...

You see, Bayo, it's one thing to h8 someone's guts and to dislike everything about them, and to stick to your convictions and follow through with it.

What you're doing here is another entirely different thing and you're just making me think that you're an unserious person just reacting from some psychological repression.

See me now, I really don't give any forks about you...especially outside of this place.

You only exist within the confinement of the programming Sèun has used to set up this forum.

Two things stand out from this your response; why, really, why, after EVERYTHING you've "predicted" about me would you still be talking about A MAN LIKE YOU PREVENTING OTHER MEN FROM USING ME?

Oh, you think I have not yet been used?

Why would you care what happens to me with other men? Are you indirectly calling yourself a simp saviour to me, and my knight-in-shining-armor? I thought it was other women you wanted to save from feminism? Now it's myself you want to save from bad decisions? Whatever makes you think you have the moral right to do so, lmao? 😂

Abi how can something be MY personal headache, yet you're taking it upon YOURSELF to prevent men from using me?

And it's interesting that you think all these things have not yet happened to me o. It is quite interesting.

You not only believe that I am still "good" somehow, but you want to be the person to save me from going bad.

Oh my... lmfaooooooooooooo.
Re: Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra by adebankole74596: 9:54pm On Feb 22, 2023
Now the question is? Who dumped those PVCs there? Pls don't tell me it's Tinubu...Charity begins at home.Now the question is? Who dumped those PVCs there? Pls don't tell me it's Tinubu...Charity begins at home....
Re: Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra by crowther15(m): 9:57pm On Feb 22, 2023
kayone2:
Great news!!!

I only hope INEC will not invalidate them saying it's past the PVC collection date.

The moment I thought of this, what I immediately remembered was the report of APC demanding that INEC publish the final number of registered voters.

APC probably anticipates the PVCs they threw away would be found, hence that demand
They don't have power over that. People will do the needful by sharing it from house to house.
Re: Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra by erico2k2(m): 10:12pm On Feb 22, 2023
Re: Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra by mechanics(m): 10:22pm On Feb 22, 2023
Light78:

It is activated as long as you have the PVC.

Say something else to console yourself.
I don't think so.
Re: Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra by UnabashedIPOB: 10:23pm On Feb 22, 2023
This is how you're going to have a FREE and FAIR election! It ain't happening...it's a JOKE!
Re: Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra by Slynation(m): 10:27pm On Feb 22, 2023
27Pushing30:

Continue peddling ignorance abeg

Common sense is not your friend
Ahhh...this urchin is highly irredeemable!! Sorry oO!!
Re: Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra by pquaver(m): 10:40pm On Feb 22, 2023
FalseProphet1:
The heart of man is desperately wicked, who can know it.

This I have seen.

But you did see when we warned about mnk /ipob/ugm... The ugm are responsible, the burn inec offices etc.. What we saw siting ndigbo did not see it until now.. You called us Sabo for telling the truth... That you did not see
Re: Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra by Danniedpastor(m): 10:50pm On Feb 22, 2023
Christistruth00:
Own goal

Simon Ekpa Igbos dumped it there to stop Elections in the SE
So Simon Ekpa is now INEC?
Your village need to donate sense for you
Re: Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra by Danniedpastor(m): 10:54pm On Feb 22, 2023
Alba3:
INEC, Rigging has started already!
Nnewi votes stand cancelled!

Every other place people waited in the sun without getting their PVC. After the collection date had expired, disgruntled INEC officials in the East and Ugm start releasing undocumented and stolen PVC to the youths to distribute.

Are you normal?
Instead of confessing your evil plans you are here forming "victim".

I don't know about any law in the land that permits undocumented PVCs to be distributed by the youths other than INEC officials. INEC should release uncollected PVCs in other places to the public then.
Re: Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra by wegevv: 10:59pm On Feb 22, 2023
Johnson225:
Too late.

INEC announced on Monday that there would be no elections in 240 polling units nationwide because there were no registered voters in those areas. You can Google to see the list of the polling units. In Anambra state, five of them are in the Nnewi area. In this video, the speaker says that these discovered PVCs bear the data of Nnewi voters. You can connect the dots.

I sincerely hope something can be done to review that polling unit decision

I have just googled this:

However, there are 240 polling units without registered voters spread across 28 States and the FCT.

“They range from one polling unit to 12 polling units in each State and the FCT, except Taraba and Imo States with 34 and 38 polling units respectively.

So most of the polling units where election will not hold are in areas where Obi and LP are expected to do extremely well?? INEC didn't think it was fishy when they didn't see any registered voters in these places?

Only in Nigeria 💔

EDIT: On second thought it says registered voters. These polling units have no registered voters. But these PVCs are for registered voters. I think they will be able to vote

1 Like

Re: Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra by nairanaira12: 11:01pm On Feb 22, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Waste of time, energy and resource! As a matter fact, it’s a waste of sunlight and electricity.

It won’t change anything!

If all can put same effort into planting maize, they still will be guaranteed of a bountiful harvest

Why aren't you planting maize instead of raping your destiny to campaign for a drug dealer?

1 Like

Re: Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra by Menclothing: 11:05pm On Feb 22, 2023
This election will be interesting 24k only

Re: Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra by TristanX: 1:26am On Feb 23, 2023
Alba3:

Every other place people waited in the sun without getting their PVC. After the collection date had expired, disgruntled INEC officials in the East and Ugm start releasing undocumented and stolen PVC to the youths to distribute.

I don't know about any law in the land that permits undocumented PVCs to be distributed by the youths other than INEC officials. INEC should release uncollected PVCs in other places to the public then.

Idiot! U will cry till u die. It’s your like that hid this people’s PVCs. No wonder u guys keep asking if Obi supporters have PVC because u guys knew about this plan of hiding people’s PVC

Devil incarnates. U will remain cursed forever!

1 Like

Re: Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra by Diligence: 2:22am On Feb 23, 2023
Alba3:

Shey you no read say they checked and verified those PVS on INEC's Portal!?

1 Like

Re: Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra by IGBOSON1: 4:23am On Feb 23, 2023
Roboto11:

Most ibo write like bastards.

No apologies.

You guys told the world there would be violence.

True to your words, you started attacking police, military posts, prisons and government buildings.

This happened long before Obi was a candidate of any party.

Suddenly, Obi becomes a candidate and all the issues in your society is caused by outsiders.

How dare you?

I blame the stupid woke Yorubas and some northerners who didn't pay attention to your words of hate and prejudice for years.

You lot never change.

Same thing you did to Tafawa Balewa is what you are doing now.

@Bolded: No offence taken! wink Never expected any better from an uncouth e-thug like you anyway!

Can you flesh out this your assertion that Ndigbo 'told the world there would be violence'? Who and who made the 'threats' and where/when were said 'threats' made?

Can you also tell us your own ethnicity? Just so we can compare between your lot and Ndigbo...who has shown the other more hate both in words and in deeds!
Re: Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra by IGBOSON1: 4:25am On Feb 23, 2023
TristanX:

Idiot! U will cry till u die. It’s your like that hid this evening people’s PVCs. No wonder u guys keep asking if Obi supporters have PVC because u guys knew about this plan of hiding people’s PVC

Devil incarnates. U will remain cursed forever!

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra by IGBOSON1: 4:31am On Feb 23, 2023
wegevv:

However, there are 240 polling units without registered voters spread across 28 States and the FCT.

“They range from one polling unit to 12 polling units in each State and the FCT, except Taraba and Imo States with 34 and 38 polling units respectively.

So most of the polling units where election will not hold are in areas where Obi and LP are expected to do extremely well?? INEC didn't think it was fishy when they didn't see any registered voters in these places?

Only in Nigeria 💔

EDIT: On second thought it says registered voters. These polling units have no registered voters. But these PVCs are for registered voters. I think they will be able to vote

Spot on bros! You see the principalities and entrenched evil interests we're up against! I can tell you for free that nothing will be done about this obvious travesty of justice and no heads will roll! INEC will want to sweep everything under the carpet because the victims are the'inconsequential' Igbo!
Re: Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra by IGBOSON1: 4:35am On Feb 23, 2023
Roboto11:
Easterners stole PVCs and returned them when their candidate seemed to have an opportunity.

This one really cracked me up! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra by eldoradoxx: 5:10am On Feb 23, 2023
Christistruth00:
Own goal

Simon Ekpa Igbos dumped it there to stop Elections in the SE
We knew all along that Simon Ekpa and IPOB is just a creation of vested interest in APC to distabilize the East and make sure many are disenfranchised but the Easterners are way smarter. Election must go on and they are coming out enmass to vote this time around.
Re: Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra by bizzibodi(m): 8:04am On Feb 23, 2023
Shame on INEC.
Re: Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra by Johnson225(m): 10:51am On Feb 23, 2023
wegevv:

Only in Nigeria 💔

Responding to your last paragraph.

Voting materials will not be made available in such polling units. Because they’ve been erased from the budget. Don’t you think so?
Re: Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra by wegevv: 10:56am On Feb 23, 2023
Johnson225:

Responding to your last paragraph.

Voting materials will not be made available in such polling units. Because they’ve been erased from the budget. Don’t you think so?

But these PVCs likely don't belong to those polling units. The polling units which were cancelled had no registered voters. These people registered but couldn't collect their PVCs so they will belong to other polling units that will be open on election day.
Re: Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra by Johnson225(m): 11:07am On Feb 23, 2023
wegevv:

But these PVCs likely don't belong to those polling units. The polling units which were cancelled had no registered voters. These people registered but couldn't collect their PVCs so they will belong to other polling units that will be open on election day.

I get now… it’s all good then, let’s be hopeful

1 Like

Re: Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra by Christistruth00: 11:30am On Feb 23, 2023
sad
eldoradoxx:
We knew all along that Simon Ekpa and IPOB is just a creation of vested interest in APC to distabilize the East and make sure many are disenfranchised but the Easterners are way smarter. Election must go on and they are coming out enmass to vote this time around.

Take responsibility for your own excrement
Re: Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra by IbrahimSola: 12:33pm On Feb 23, 2023
There shd be people with laptops entering the data and sorting out the cards so their owners will pick them up easily.
Re: Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra by damoobaba: 12:56pm On Feb 23, 2023
Leoniine:

Werey ni e se.

Now i know you're a proper werey that has gotten lost in the forest.

So this was all it took for you to laugh?

Abi na me you dey quote? Lmao.

Kai. See the stupid, daft thing I am exchanging words with. I wonder where your level of intelligence is at when you don't know how to quote properly.

What a wasted sperm and labour.

I can sympathise with you a little bit sha.

Old age pregnancies have a way of doing that to unfortunate kids like yourself. Giving you developmental problems here and there. 🥲

Alaye, ye ma cap fun mi.

Him sef dey do like person wey dey knowledgeable.

Nor be you, too, Fela been accurately described when he called some people animals in human skin before?

Ode kobokobo alainironu. Omugo atole oloju eja. Omo pau bi ibon.

Oga, who cares? You're all around dead and distorted individual. You cannot excel in ANYTHING, take it from me. Whether you're educated or not, whether you know English or not, or whether you take pride in your culture or not, it doesn't change the fact that you can never amount to anything in your life, and that will continue to be a source of sore and disappointment to your parents who will ******* ******** ************.

C'mon!!!!!

Is this not what you wanted?

Nor be my attention and mouth you dey find ni, Bayo Babalola of The Gbaruff Royals Destructive Properties?

Was it not exactly this back and forth you wanted, you mentally sick hyena? However negative?

Now I am giving it to you, and you're saying whatever... Please, I really want you to keep up this streak and consistency. May the best "vile vomiter" win.

Hollllup. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

What I am fighting for is personal? O ti ya werey gan. So did you or did you not know that my feminism was not your business before you decide to be making projections about my life and how I will end up lonely and depressed and whatnot at the end of my life?

Because you have seen the future to know how you will end up in your pitiable life? Arinurode olomoranokan.

Please, enough with the loneliness line. It's soooo boringggg to tears, Bayo. So boring and stale and unoriginal anymore 😭😭. I am very sure you're close to your 40s, after you've been here since 2008, and attended LASU around that time, LMAO.

So stop projecting the realities of your life on me.

You're the unhappy one, you're the single one and you're the one living with regrets after a lot of women have taken advantage of you and dumped you for better, richer and finer men while you're still there wallowing in poverty, but struggling with a decrepit real estate business.

Your business doesn't even have any presence online and you call yourself a serious person.

Pray tell, was that the case of your mom? A used-and-dumped serial divorcee whom your father without spine settled for?

Eyaaa... 💔💔💔

From the Epistles you settle down to write, it's obvious you're not only deranged but also jobless. I hardly read them though cos they dont apply to me. You're only expressing your pain. AS E DEY PAIN THEM, E DEY SWEET US.
Re: Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra by damoobaba: 12:58pm On Feb 23, 2023
Leoniine:

Werey ni e se.

Kai. See the stupid, daft thing I am exchanging words with. I wonder where your level of intelligence is at when you don't know how to quote properly.

Old age pregnancies have a way of doing that to unfortunate kids like yourself. Giving you developmental problems here and there. 🥲

Alaye, ye ma cap fun mi.

Nor be you, too, Fela been accurately described when he called some people animals in human skin before?

Oga, who cares? You're all around dead and distorted individual. You cannot excel in ANYTHING, take it from me. Whether you're educated or not, whether you know English or not, or whether you take pride in your culture or not, it doesn't change the fact that you can never amount to anything in your life, and that will continue to be a source of sore and disappointment to your parents who will ******* ******** ************.

C'mon!!!!!

Nor be my attention and mouth you dey find ni, Bayo Babalola of The Gbaruff Royals Destructive Properties?

Was it not exactly this back and forth you wanted, you mentally sick hyena? However negative?

Now I am giving it to you, and you're saying whatever... Please, I really want you to keep up this streak and consistency. May the best "vile vomiter" win.

Hollllup. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

What I am fighting for is personal? O ti ya werey gan. So did you or did you not know that my feminism was not your business before you decide to be making projections about my life and how I will end up lonely and depressed and whatnot at the end of my life?

Because you have seen the future to know how you will end up in your pitiable life? Arinurode olomoranokan.

Please, enough with the loneliness line. It's soooo boringggg to tears, Bayo. So boring and stale and unoriginal anymore 😭😭. I am very sure you're close to your 40s, after you've been here since 2008, and attended LASU around that time, LMAO.

You're the unhappy one, you're the single one and you're the one living with regrets after a lot of women have taken advantage of you and dumped you for better, richer and finer men while you're still there wallowing in poverty, but struggling with a decrepit real estate business.

Your business doesn't even have any presence online and you call yourself a serious person.

Pray tell, was that the case of your mom? A used-and-dumped serial divorcee whom your father without spine settled for?

Eyaaa... 💔💔💔

From the Epistles you settle down to write about YOUR PAINS, it's obvious you're not only deranged but also jobless. I hardly read them though cos they dont apply to me. You're only expressing your pain. AS E DEY PAIN THEM, E DEY SWEET US.
Re: Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra by Magnoliaa(f): 8:32pm On Feb 23, 2023
damoobaba:
From the Epistles you settle down to write about YOUR PAINS, it's obvious you're not only deranged but also jobless. I hardly read them though cos they dont apply to me. You're only expressing your pain. AS E DEY PAIN THEM, E DEY SWEET US.

Hello?

We have unfinished business - a pending conversation ongoing.

Can you explain to me why you're so suddenly bothered about my future and why YOU, like why it had to be A MAN LIKE YOU, to save me from other guys?

How exactly do you hope to do that?

Date me exclusively perhaps? smiley

Remember those were your own words. "A man like you wants to save me BEFORE I meet with other guys...".

You cannot leave this hanging.

I will never let you do.

You will not live down getting out of your line and bringing your nose into my business, as I was on my own.
Re: Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra by damoobaba: 7:43pm On Feb 24, 2023
Leoniine:

Werey ni e se.

Alaye, ye ma cap fun mi.

C'mon!!!!!

Hollllup. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Eyaaa... 💔💔💔

Just took my time to read through this and observed you've been writing based on probably what is happening in your cursed family. If your Mother was a serial recycled divorcee, does that mean everybody's mother out there is one? Apparently you are a product of a dysfunctional family probably raised by an irresponsible single mother, theres no way you'll understand how a decent family works?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed Replies Goodluck Jonathan On Arms Deal Investigation / "Organise Your Name First" - EFCC Replies A Follower / Transcript Of The Speech Abiola Made That Got Him Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.