Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,023 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

Why Is Sex With Virgin Very Stressful - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is Sex With Virgin Very Stressful (6518 Views)

Is This Why Relationships Are Stressful? / Look At What He Did To His Girlfriend Because She Is A Virgin: Very Shocking!!! / Confused: I Have A Loyal Girlfriend But Had It With Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Sex With Virgin Very Stressful by ChizzyBuna(m): 11:18pm On Feb 22, 2023
I knack this virgin babe today and also taught her how to French kiss.
Anyways, penetration was very difficult
I'm used to easy entry
It took me minutes before I can enter, the pain it caused her also made me lose interest. Overall the knacking was stressful.
I have heard so many guys say virgin girls are the best but what I saw today I no understand the hype. How una dey enjoy am??

10 Likes

Re: Why Is Sex With Virgin Very Stressful by Nobody: 11:33pm On Feb 22, 2023
if you have not been having sex for at least, 10 years, I can't have sex with you because I like it very wide

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is Sex With Virgin Very Stressful by ChizzyBuna(m): 11:46pm On Feb 22, 2023
Bodmum:
if you have not been having sex for at least, 10 years, I can't have sex with you because I like it very wide
The thing shock me as I come dey struggle to even allow the tip enter.
The toto come be like gate wey Dem padlock

It took the grace of God for it to enter fully after trying close to 6 times.
To knack virgin na real manual labour

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Is Sex With Virgin Very Stressful by woginid967: 11:46pm On Feb 22, 2023
ChizzyBuna:
I'm used to easy entry
It took me minutes before I can enter, the pain it caused her also made me lose interest. Overall the knacking was stressful.
I have heard so many guys say virgin girls are the best but what I saw today I no understand the hype. How una dey enjoy am??

A door has been locked for 18+ years and you think it would open easily? Even if you have bunch of keys, pushing and stress will always be needed.

I hope it's clear now

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Sex With Virgin Very Stressful by ChizzyBuna(m): 11:52pm On Feb 22, 2023
woginid967:

A door has been locked for 18+ years and you think it would open easily? Even if you have bunch of keys, pushing and stress will always be needed.

I hope it's clear now
It's actually my first time knacking a virgin. What confused me was that after kissing she was very wet, but the pussy still struggle with me before I finally enter. I come dey feel bad as she dey feel pain but once I enter fully, she come dey enjoy am pass me sef.
this is our first knack, I go try knack her tomorrow, help her strech it a bit until the passage becomes normal

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Sex With Virgin Very Stressful by MackIV(m): 1:00am On Feb 23, 2023
ChizzyBuna:

but once I enter fully, she come dey enjoy am pass me sef.
You didn't lie here. Omo You don unlock fire...

Na you go later run, they like sex like mad

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Sex With Virgin Very Stressful by rickleye: 1:47am On Feb 23, 2023
The trick is the environment.
Ply her with alcohol and then let your fingers gentle penetrate the forbidden area. Then you penetrate . Some of you are in a hurry to pump in and out.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Sex With Virgin Very Stressful by Eridamphilan123: 4:21am On Feb 23, 2023
I don't understand, is she your legit wife? I'm even surprised seeing you add the grace of God to your fornication act. Be very careful

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Is Sex With Virgin Very Stressful by imagrg(m): 5:45am On Feb 23, 2023
You have just deflowered someone else's wife.
Unfortunately, her value is lost.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Is Sex With Virgin Very Stressful by siofra(f): 6:49am On Feb 23, 2023
imagrg:

It's your own value that's lost for typing nonsense undecided

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Sex With Virgin Very Stressful by Waffarianman(m): 7:09am On Feb 23, 2023
Last man standing I hail oo you just won a trophy for yourself for defiling someone else daughter na penitentiary nai sure for you passs grin grin shocked shocked shocked

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Sex With Virgin Very Stressful by Bamrems: 7:38am On Feb 23, 2023
Really! but why are you triggered
siofra:

It's your own value that's lost for typing nonsense undecided

5 Likes

Re: Why Is Sex With Virgin Very Stressful by iHateFraudsters: 7:59am On Feb 23, 2023
Waffarianman:
Last man standing I hail oo you just won a trophy for yourself for defiling someone else daughter na penitentiary nai sure for you passs grin grin shocked shocked shocked

Na someone else son you wan make he defile before?

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Sex With Virgin Very Stressful by ChizzyBuna(m): 8:51am On Feb 23, 2023
iHateFraudsters:

Na someone son you wan make he deflower before?
no mind that mumu

1 Like

Re: Why Is Sex With Virgin Very Stressful by spencekat(m): 8:55am On Feb 23, 2023
Later,they will be shouting ,no virgin,no marriage!!!

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is Sex With Virgin Very Stressful by spencekat(m): 8:57am On Feb 23, 2023
ChizzyBuna:

The thing shock me as I come dey struggle to even allow the tip enter.
The toto come be like gate wey Dem padlock
It took the [/b][b][/b]grace of God [b][b][/b]for it to enter fully after trying close to 6 times.
To knack virgin na real manual labour
Grace of God in fornication?Kai!!!Imagine!!!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Sex With Virgin Very Stressful by ChizzyBuna(m): 9:01am On Feb 23, 2023
imagrg:
You must be a fool to think virginity is the only value a woman has. Very stupid way of thinking.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is Sex With Virgin Very Stressful by Slynation(m): 9:13am On Feb 23, 2023
Bamrems:
Na stray bullet, hook up crew suppose pick offence naw... grin

Omo, but sexing a virgin feels like rape!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Sex With Virgin Very Stressful by ChizzyBuna(m): 9:25am On Feb 23, 2023
spencekat:
no mind them jare

1 Like

Re: Why Is Sex With Virgin Very Stressful by Mercury12(m): 9:29am On Feb 23, 2023
ChizzyBuna:
I'm used to easy entry

Why do you behave like a bot? undecided
Re: Why Is Sex With Virgin Very Stressful by Illegal1(m): 9:29am On Feb 23, 2023
ChizzyBuna:
I'm used to easy entry

normal normal nah so the tin be...

bt bros,jst knw say frm now till next wk,nah u go see f*ck run,bcus she go dey demand sex 4rm u almost every day till her mind rest..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Sex With Virgin Very Stressful by Pells1: 9:55am On Feb 23, 2023
U don't have problem in life undecided undecided
Re: Why Is Sex With Virgin Very Stressful by ChizzyBuna(m): 10:25am On Feb 23, 2023
Pells1:
U don't have problem in life undecided undecided
Life is sweet
Re: Why Is Sex With Virgin Very Stressful by Aguiyimba(m): 10:35am On Feb 23, 2023
ChizzyBuna:

It's actually my first time knacking a virgin. What confused me was that after kissing she was very wet, but the pussy still struggle with me before I finally enter. I come dey feel bad as she dey feel pain but once I enter fully, she come dey enjoy am pass me sef.
this is our first knack, I go try knack her tomorrow, help her strech it a bit until the passage becomes normal

Hope you no go run when pregnancy show?

7 Likes

Re: Why Is Sex With Virgin Very Stressful by 1Sharon(f): 10:38am On Feb 23, 2023
5-10 years later, when OP wants to marry he will ask where the virgins are.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Sex With Virgin Very Stressful by siofra(f): 10:41am On Feb 23, 2023
Bamrems:

Don't you see how illogical that statement is?

Why will you say a whole human being's value is lost because they had sex.

Like, does that even make sense to you? Is virginity what is required to make heaven or to make it in life?

Does it guarantee one a happy or peaceful life?

Seriously, you nairaland men are something else. That statement makes absolutely no sense.

If someone told you that you've lost your value because you had sex, won't you say the person is nuts?

Humans do not lose their value because they have sex.

Please, don't be stupid undecided

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Sex With Virgin Very Stressful by Illegal1(m): 2:42pm On Feb 23, 2023
1Sharon:
5-10 years later, when OP wants to marry he will ask where the virgins are.

dis ur name always remind me of my bk then 2go bestie,sharon rowland frm ekiti state..
Re: Why Is Sex With Virgin Very Stressful by GeneralPula: 3:01pm On Feb 23, 2023
spencekat:
Yes..
No virgin, no marriage..

Their misfortune can’t change the reality plus Op is a troll..
Re: Why Is Sex With Virgin Very Stressful by spencekat(m): 3:08pm On Feb 23, 2023
GeneralPula:

Yes..
No virgin, no marriage..

Their misfortune can’t change the reality plus Op is a troll..
Some guys will be on disvirging spree and still open their mouths to shout no virgin,no virgin.Hypocrites!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Sex With Virgin Very Stressful by GeneralPula: 3:10pm On Feb 23, 2023
spencekat:
Some guys will be on disvirging spree and still open their mouths to shout no virgin,no virgin.Hypocrites!
What about some guys that are not on disvirgin spree? Like I said, their misfortune can’t change reality. Don’t waste your bride price..

Virgins only..

1 Like

Re: Why Is Sex With Virgin Very Stressful by spencekat(m): 3:14pm On Feb 23, 2023
GeneralPula:

What about some guys that are not on disvirgin spree? Like I said, their misfortune can’t change reality. Don’t waste your bride price..

Virgins only..
Well,each to his own.
Re: Why Is Sex With Virgin Very Stressful by GeneralPula: 3:24pm On Feb 23, 2023
spencekat:
Well,each to his own.
No grin

It’s by force..

O brethren, you have to marry a virgin..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naija Guys Vs Naija Babes: Who Is Holding Back? / Have You Dumped Someone Before And Regret It? / MEN!! If You Still Take Women On "Dates" Today, You Are An IDI0T!! (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.