Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,641 members, 7,823,820 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Why Is Sex With Virgin Very Stressful - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is Sex With Virgin Very Stressful (6719 Views)

Is This Why Relationships Are Stressful? / Look At What He Did To His Girlfriend Because She Is A Virgin: Very Shocking!!! / Confused: I Have A Loyal Girlfriend But Had It With Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Sex With Virgin Very Stressful by AmancalledGod: 3:29pm On Feb 23, 2023
ChizzyBuna:

It's actually my first time knacking a virgin. What confused me was that after kissing she was very wet, but the pussy still struggle with me before I finally enter. I come dey feel bad as she dey feel pain but once I enter fully, she come dey enjoy am pass me sef.
this is our first knack, I go try knack her tomorrow, help her strech it a bit until the passage becomes normal
And after all this you won't still marry her, you will still dumb her and leave her for who, me? No it can't be me of course.
Re: Why Is Sex With Virgin Very Stressful by 1Sharon(f): 3:57pm On Feb 23, 2023
Illegal1:

dis ur name always remind me of my bk then 2go bestie,sharon rowland frm ekiti state..

Well, I come from Costa Rica.
Re: Why Is Sex With Virgin Very Stressful by Kaycjabary: 4:09pm On Feb 23, 2023
siofra:

Don't you see how illogical that statement is?

Why will you say a whole human being's value is lost because they had sex.

Like, does that even make sense to you? Is virginity what is required to make heaven or to make it in life?

Does it guarantee one a happy or peaceful life?

Seriously, you nairaland men are something else. That statement makes absolutely no sense.

If someone told you that you've lost your value because you had sex, won't you say the person is nuts?

Humans do not lose their value because they have sex.

Please, don't be stupid undecided

Why do you expose yourself to be a suspect na? The guy gave his taught and you pick fire! . Afterall, the respond is not directed to you but you pick up reaction!! No matter illogical the statement he respond, that's his own philosophy of thinking. Then you shouldn't be too exposed to be a suspect to a comment like that, especially a forum like this!
Re: Why Is Sex With Virgin Very Stressful by smartjackie(f): 4:11pm On Feb 23, 2023
GeneralPula:

No grin

It’s by force..

O brethren, you have to marry a virgin..
Some men say they want a woman who has sexual experience. Some others say they prefer a virgin.

Well, personally I think everyone has their own preferences so this topic really shouldn't be something to debate about. We all have our own reasons but when it comes to marriage virginity is not a key factor that that marriage will last.

It's all about mental maturity, emotional maturity, understanding and respect. These are things you should be more concerned about. Anyways, that's my two cents. Have a nice day y'all! grin grin smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Sex With Virgin Very Stressful by GeneralPula: 4:24pm On Feb 23, 2023
smartjackie:

Some men say they want a woman who has sexual experience. Some others say they prefer a virgin.

Well, personally I think everyone has their own preferences so this topic really shouldn't be something to debate about. We all have our own reasons but when it comes to marriage virginity is not a key factor that that marriage will last.

It's all about mental maturity, emotional maturity, understanding and respect. These are things you should be more concerned about. Anyways, that's my two cents. Have a nice day y'all! grin grin smiley
Unfortunately, you won’t find mental maturity, emotional maturity, understanding and respect. Just lies & deceit..

So it’s more safe to marry a brand new problem..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Sex With Virgin Very Stressful by Illegal1(m): 5:14pm On Feb 23, 2023
1Sharon:

Well, I come from Costa Rica.
wow....dats gud
Re: Why Is Sex With Virgin Very Stressful by Abaniwealth(f): 5:24pm On Feb 23, 2023
ChizzyBuna:

You must be a fool to think virginity is the only value a woman has. Very stupid way of thinking.
Oga, u are the most stupid and foolish guy here.. If you don't know you know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Sex With Virgin Very Stressful by Osashalom: 5:54pm On Feb 23, 2023
Illegal1:

dis ur name always remind me of my bk then 2go bestie,sharon rowland frm ekiti state..
Are people still doing 2go now a days?
Re: Why Is Sex With Virgin Very Stressful by ChizzyBuna(m): 6:26pm On Feb 23, 2023
GeneralPula:

Unfortunately, you won’t find mental maturity, emotional maturity, understanding and respect. Just lies & deceit..

Mumu
That's how you will marry a mentally unstable woman because she is a virgin.
Your kids will be mentally challenged and you will be stuck with her for many years.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Sex With Virgin Very Stressful by ashawopikin(m): 8:53pm On Feb 23, 2023
The last time I tried it, I vowed not to have anything sexual with a virgin again, everything is stressful, I mean EVERYTHING! u will just loose interest

1 Like

Re: Why Is Sex With Virgin Very Stressful by Illegal1(m): 9:09pm On Feb 23, 2023
Osashalom:
Are people still doing 2go now a days?
i said"back then 2go frd..
Re: Why Is Sex With Virgin Very Stressful by efficiencie(m): 9:13pm On Feb 23, 2023
ChizzyBuna:
I knack this virgin babe today and also taught her how to French kiss.
Anyways, penetration was very difficult
I'm used to easy entry
It took me minutes before I can enter, the pain it caused her also made me lose interest. Overall the knacking was stressful.
I have heard so many guys say virgin girls are the best but what I saw today I no understand the hype. How una dey enjoy am??

Ma boy you cannot understand...when you drink sufficient gutter water you will appreciate the value of wine.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Sex With Virgin Very Stressful by Osashalom: 9:32pm On Feb 23, 2023
Illegal1:

i said"back then 2go frd..
I got you bro, I am just been inquisitive it people still usr 2go now??
Re: Why Is Sex With Virgin Very Stressful by DonroxyII: 4:09am On Feb 24, 2023
GeneralPula:

Virginity is not a yardstick for new problem or old problem ...

Problem or no problem is a factor of Maturities and Nature Herself not Mere Sexual Intercourse nor Pe.nises .... !

Sex is just one factor in Marriage unfortunately that's what many men on here put for Head...

Maturities is what sustained Marriage especially from the Man because I'm not expecting a Woman no matter her status to be fully matured than a Full Fledged Man Except Sissy Simp Dum.bass ....

Once You ain't Mature Enough to Withstand what Life Dolls Out at You, You would lose it Virgin or No Virgin ....

Many Virgins nowadays knows much about sex than non-virgin while Many are Sextoys virgin !

1 Like

Re: Why Is Sex With Virgin Very Stressful by Lescalier: 6:36am On Feb 24, 2023
ChizzyBuna:
I knack this virgin babe today and also taught her how to French kiss.
Anyways, penetration was very difficult
I'm used to easy entry
It took me minutes before I can enter, the pain it caused her also made me lose interest. Overall the knacking was stressful.
I have heard so many guys say virgin girls are the best but what I saw today I no understand the hype. How una dey enjoy am??

did you finger her? how easy or hard was it for the finger(s) to enter? how many fingers did you use?
Re: Why Is Sex With Virgin Very Stressful by Goodlady(f): 8:33am On Feb 24, 2023
ChizzyBuna:
no mind that mumu
Disvirgin Minister, na so gays go drill your bum o.
Cos I know you won't marry that girl.
All you boys describing girls as if they are objects. Shey na so you papa disvirgin your mom sotey her kini be like gate wey dem padlock? You came here to do kiss and tell.
Re: Why Is Sex With Virgin Very Stressful by Fredoh(m): 1:18pm On Feb 24, 2023
ChizzyBuna:

The thing shock me as I come dey struggle to even allow the tip enter.
The toto come be like gate wey Dem padlock

It took the grace of God for it to enter fully after trying close to 6 times.
To knack virgin na real manual labour

Grace of god has been abused here.

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Reasons You Should Marry A Doctor / 15 Annoying Things That Guys Do That Girls Hate (but She Wouldn't Tell You) / How Girls Take Photo. (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.