Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,320 members, 7,846,417 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Who Would You Like To Knock On Your Door Today? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Would You Like To Knock On Your Door Today? (2683 Views)

Ladies, Will You Like To Be Svcked? / Your Crush And Why You Like Him/her / Ladies Will You Still Love Your Man After He Treats You Like This ?(PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Would You Like To Knock On Your Door Today? by Sijo01(f): 4:29pm On Sep 14, 2011
^Mi nt talking wit ya, mi talkin 2Mrs Chima!
Re: Who Would You Like To Knock On Your Door Today? by MrCork17: 4:30pm On Sep 14, 2011
Sijo01:

^Mi nt talking wit ya, mi talkin 2Mrs Chima!

Correction. You chat online. You dont talk online.   Loooooog  Hissssssss!!  angry
Re: Who Would You Like To Knock On Your Door Today? by jamace(m): 4:44pm On Sep 14, 2011
cool cool cool
Re: Who Would You Like To Knock On Your Door Today? by Barrywhite8620: 5:12pm On Sep 14, 2011
Sijo01:

Done

hmmm, as u are jigging her always look ur back ooo.
because if her father nab u,bro u gonna see anyhow grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Would You Like To Knock On Your Door Today? by Cipriani(m): 9:26pm On Sep 14, 2011
Mr, Cork:

If Mrs Chima ever knocks on my door, I will move to another village (no oofense) undecided

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Mrs, Chima:

You are a minute man. All she has to do is bend over and you are done. lipsrsealed

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Who Would You Like To Knock On Your Door Today? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 14, 2011
Cipriani:

YOU ARE A REAL BUZZ KILL. undecided undecided angry
Re: Who Would You Like To Knock On Your Door Today? by bittatruth(m): 10:59pm On Sep 14, 2011
R u guys feeling ok?he's MY MAN undecided
Re: Who Would You Like To Knock On Your Door Today? by Cipriani(m): 12:16am On Sep 15, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

YOU ARE A REAL BUZZ KILL. undecided undecided angry

Sorry dear. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Would You Like To Knock On Your Door Today? by claremont(m): 12:52am On Sep 15, 2011
@OP: Jesus Christ-- He has got some questions to answer from me! wink
Re: Who Would You Like To Knock On Your Door Today? by MsPotato(f): 1:38am On Sep 15, 2011
Gordon Ramsey and Simon Cowell cause we share somehow similar traits of personality (exclude the continuous cursing from Gordon of course)
Re: Who Would You Like To Knock On Your Door Today? by MMM2(m): 1:45am On Sep 15, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

You are a minute man.  All she has to do is bend over and you are done.   lipsrsealed

i know u what 2 do me angry
Re: Who Would You Like To Knock On Your Door Today? by Lax75(m): 1:48am On Sep 15, 2011
Scarlet Johanson. We have loads to discuss. wink
Re: Who Would You Like To Knock On Your Door Today? by MMM2(m): 1:50am On Sep 15, 2011
Sijo01:

Done

condom pls angry
Re: Who Would You Like To Knock On Your Door Today? by MMM2(m): 1:56am On Sep 15, 2011
Sijo01:

[b]
[color=#550000][b]OMG! MMM is dat true?

[color=#006600]she nyashed me in her dreams embarassedembarassed
Re: Who Would You Like To Knock On Your Door Today? by Sijo01(f): 11:16am On Sep 15, 2011
Dream! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Who Would You Like To Knock On Your Door Today? by Cipriani(m): 11:56am On Sep 15, 2011
Angelina Jolie, come and knock today and lets have some fun. If you ain't coming, send Nicki Minaj kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Who Would You Like To Knock On Your Door Today? by Barrywhite8620: 12:26pm On Sep 15, 2011
Cipriani:

Angelina Jolie, come and knock today and lets have some fun. If you ain't coming, send Nicki Minaj kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

y NICKI? sad don't u know dat NICKI(she is my) ,
Re: Who Would You Like To Knock On Your Door Today? by shadrach77: 1:19pm On Sep 15, 2011
God
Re: Who Would You Like To Knock On Your Door Today? by MrsChima1(f): 2:56pm On Sep 15, 2011
I know one chick better remove Van Vicker name from her post. angry angry angry
Re: Who Would You Like To Knock On Your Door Today? by Cipriani(m): 5:11pm On Sep 15, 2011
Barrywhite8620:

y NICKI? sad don't u know dat NICKI(she is my) ,

angry angry angry angry Nicki is your what? You better don't annoy me. Nicki's yarnsh is for the fattest fingers and she never told me she knew Barrywhite. angry angry angry angry

Mrs, Chima:

I know one chick better remove Van Vicker name from her post. angry angry angry

Hypertension go just kill you because of Van Vicker tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Who Would You Like To Knock On Your Door Today? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 15, 2011
Cipriani:

Sorry dear. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

its ok. grin
Re: Who Would You Like To Knock On Your Door Today? by MMM2(m): 7:54pm On Sep 15, 2011
can i kiss ur mouth

Sijo01:

Dream! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Who Would You Like To Knock On Your Door Today? by MrsChima1(f): 9:33pm On Sep 15, 2011
Cipriani:

angry angry angry angry Nicki is your what? You better don't annoy me. Nicki's yarnsh is for the fattest fingers and she never told me she knew Barrywhite. angry angry angry angry

Hypertension go just kill you because of Van Vicker tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Just say no next time.
Re: Who Would You Like To Knock On Your Door Today? by itiswell1(m): 6:49am On Sep 16, 2011
Jack Bauer
Re: Who Would You Like To Knock On Your Door Today? by Cipriani(m): 10:33am On Sep 19, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Just say no next time.

undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Who Would You Like To Knock On Your Door Today? by lepasharon(f): 12:35pm On Sep 19, 2011
nicki minaj tongue
Re: Who Would You Like To Knock On Your Door Today? by Cipriani(m): 6:41pm On Sep 19, 2011
lepasharon:

nicki minaj tongue

I chose Nicki Minaj as my second option, so choose another person. angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Make Your Girlfriend Love You For Life / 15 Great First Date Questions / Woman Post Photos Of Her Baby Who Looks Exactly Like Jay Z, See Pixsures Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.