Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,076 members, 7,811,017 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

See The Bundle Of Cash I Intend To Lavish If Obi Is Declared Winner(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Bundle Of Cash I Intend To Lavish If Obi Is Declared Winner(pics) (7372 Views)

What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? / My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � / My Experience With A Lady I Intend To Settle Down With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Bundle Of Cash I Intend To Lavish If Obi Is Declared Winner(pics) by Iamdbull: 3:52pm On Feb 25, 2023
Omooo spoil everywhere, feel free to follow me go flex

13 Likes

Re: See The Bundle Of Cash I Intend To Lavish If Obi Is Declared Winner(pics) by donbachi(m): 3:53pm On Feb 25, 2023
I celebrate with you

6 Likes

Re: See The Bundle Of Cash I Intend To Lavish If Obi Is Declared Winner(pics) by gasparpisciotta: 3:54pm On Feb 25, 2023
Better save your money so that you can use it to relocate to Biafra land where your Obi will be President

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Bundle Of Cash I Intend To Lavish If Obi Is Declared Winner(pics) by UrPapa: 3:55pm On Feb 25, 2023
You want to lavish how much?

2 Likes

Re: See The Bundle Of Cash I Intend To Lavish If Obi Is Declared Winner(pics) by Solsix(m): 4:02pm On Feb 25, 2023
Oga make I paste aza no time to wait. We are already celebrating

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Bundle Of Cash I Intend To Lavish If Obi Is Declared Winner(pics) by Roboto11: 4:03pm On Feb 25, 2023
Save your house rent.

You already know Obi wouldn't win.

3 Likes

Re: See The Bundle Of Cash I Intend To Lavish If Obi Is Declared Winner(pics) by ChinemeremFidel: 4:04pm On Feb 25, 2023
Make I drop aza?

1 Like

Re: See The Bundle Of Cash I Intend To Lavish If Obi Is Declared Winner(pics) by MurderX: 4:06pm On Feb 25, 2023
Send me your Acct. No, you need a new pair of shoes

4 Likes

Re: See The Bundle Of Cash I Intend To Lavish If Obi Is Declared Winner(pics) by ovalrose(f): 4:14pm On Feb 25, 2023
MurderX:
Send me your Acct. No, you need a new pair of shoes

May I send mine? I need foodstuffs mbok🙏
Re: See The Bundle Of Cash I Intend To Lavish If Obi Is Declared Winner(pics) by ovalrose(f): 4:15pm On Feb 25, 2023
Iamdbull:
Omooo spoil everywhere, feel free to follow me go flex

Dede biko see mine 0170244658 Gtb.
Na survival I dey find, flexing fit follow after.

1 Like

Re: See The Bundle Of Cash I Intend To Lavish If Obi Is Declared Winner(pics) by LandMann: 4:49pm On Feb 25, 2023
Dirty dry voice. Focus on your dead music career and leave Peter Obi out of your tomfoolery

2 Likes

Re: See The Bundle Of Cash I Intend To Lavish If Obi Is Declared Winner(pics) by waynetee(m): 5:18pm On Feb 25, 2023
This agbe musician again cheesy
Re: See The Bundle Of Cash I Intend To Lavish If Obi Is Declared Winner(pics) by oursnail(m): 6:04pm On Feb 25, 2023
You are not sure of yourself.start lavish it now for pre winning celebration.
Re: See The Bundle Of Cash I Intend To Lavish If Obi Is Declared Winner(pics) by Iamdbull: 6:45pm On Feb 25, 2023
UrPapa:
You want to lavish how much?
Your net worth

1 Like

Re: See The Bundle Of Cash I Intend To Lavish If Obi Is Declared Winner(pics) by Goldbw122(m): 6:49pm On Feb 25, 2023
Save for the raining day, more days ahead.
Re: See The Bundle Of Cash I Intend To Lavish If Obi Is Declared Winner(pics) by UrPapa: 6:52pm On Feb 25, 2023
Iamdbull:

Your net worth
grin

3 Likes

Re: See The Bundle Of Cash I Intend To Lavish If Obi Is Declared Winner(pics) by Iamdbull: 8:19pm On Feb 25, 2023
Goldbw122:
Save for the raining day, more days ahead.
Alright
Re: See The Bundle Of Cash I Intend To Lavish If Obi Is Declared Winner(pics) by Mrkindness: 8:46pm On Feb 25, 2023
LandMann:
Dirty dry voice. Focus on your dead music career and leave Peter Obi out of your tomfoolery
afonja boy lamdbull is obidient and obidient is lamdbull so allow him be
Re: See The Bundle Of Cash I Intend To Lavish If Obi Is Declared Winner(pics) by Bluntguy: 9:53pm On Feb 25, 2023
Have a blast my brother.
Re: See The Bundle Of Cash I Intend To Lavish If Obi Is Declared Winner(pics) by Autobot05: 9:54pm On Feb 25, 2023
Credit me 100k sharp sharp cool
Re: See The Bundle Of Cash I Intend To Lavish If Obi Is Declared Winner(pics) by EniHolar(f): 5:35am On Feb 26, 2023
EFCC suppose to probe you.

Where you see this kain PLENTY CASH?
Re: See The Bundle Of Cash I Intend To Lavish If Obi Is Declared Winner(pics) by ukandi1(m): 6:00am On Feb 26, 2023
What can this cash buy ?
It's not even up to #20k.
That's about 10 bottles of HERO beer at GRAND CUBANA.
Re: See The Bundle Of Cash I Intend To Lavish If Obi Is Declared Winner(pics) by pussyeater(m): 6:32am On Feb 26, 2023
This guy eh! He head just BIG for nothing like coconut. Na lie full there. You better focus on your dead skeletal music career. Nonsense
Re: See The Bundle Of Cash I Intend To Lavish If Obi Is Declared Winner(pics) by pussyeater(m): 6:33am On Feb 26, 2023
LandMann:
Emotional Damage grin
Re: See The Bundle Of Cash I Intend To Lavish If Obi Is Declared Winner(pics) by Tarzan360(m): 7:20am On Feb 26, 2023
I love the Bull, enjoy my nigga

1 Like

Re: See The Bundle Of Cash I Intend To Lavish If Obi Is Declared Winner(pics) by virginchaser(m): 8:54am On Feb 26, 2023
ovalrose:

Dede biko see mine 0170244658 Gtb.
Na survival I dey find, flexing fit follow after.

Shame on you, men forming babe on Nairaland to get sympathy funds.
Re: See The Bundle Of Cash I Intend To Lavish If Obi Is Declared Winner(pics) by Helgreenluv(m): 8:57am On Feb 26, 2023
This mofo and fake life. He will never grow. Guy you mumu is on another level
Re: See The Bundle Of Cash I Intend To Lavish If Obi Is Declared Winner(pics) by Helgreenluv(m): 8:58am On Feb 26, 2023
waynetee:
This agbe musician again cheesy
I tire for the goat
Re: See The Bundle Of Cash I Intend To Lavish If Obi Is Declared Winner(pics) by Helgreenluv(m): 9:03am On Feb 26, 2023
LandMann:
I'm telling you. He is just a clout chaser
Re: See The Bundle Of Cash I Intend To Lavish If Obi Is Declared Winner(pics) by Iamdbull: 10:57am On Feb 26, 2023
Tarzan360:
I love the Bull, enjoy my nigga

You are blessed 💪💪

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please I Don't If I Should Ask Her Out Or Not / Does Sex For The First Day Means She's Cheap??? / Who Owns A Woman's Body. Her Boyfriend Or Future Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.