Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,190 members, 7,829,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Why Do These Set Of Girls Find Me Attractive ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do These Set Of Girls Find Me Attractive ? (7371 Views)

Do Girls Find This Thing Attractive [photo] / Girls Find It Hard To Resist Guys With These Five Things, Number 4 Is So Common / Pix:lesbians Find Me Attractive And I Like Taking Their Gifts’–actress Chilly B (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do These Set Of Girls Find Me Attractive ? by Beebah321(f): 9:07am On Feb 26, 2023
Silentgroper:
But u've got hairyballs anyways

are u tryna practice faggotery
I be lady abeg. undecided
Re: Why Do These Set Of Girls Find Me Attractive ? by Silentgroper(m): 9:18am On Feb 26, 2023
Beebah321:
I be lady abeg. undecided
Like hell u are..
Re: Why Do These Set Of Girls Find Me Attractive ? by IotEngineer: 9:25am On Feb 26, 2023
Beebah321:
Then look for a mature lady na undecided

Will you be the "one ", my Lady ?
Re: Why Do These Set Of Girls Find Me Attractive ? by Bimbilla(m): 9:36am On Feb 26, 2023
IotEngineer:
Girls in their late teens and 20's find me attractive. Although I am in my mid 30's....

It makes me awkward ..... What do you advice ?
They think you are their mate nothing more
Re: Why Do These Set Of Girls Find Me Attractive ? by Nazgul: 10:22am On Feb 26, 2023
Olasyke:

No, but your username.
Haba haven't you watched the Lord of the rings?

Go to Google and type Nazgul and you'll see it has nothing linking it to a woman.
Re: Why Do These Set Of Girls Find Me Attractive ? by IotEngineer: 10:30am On Feb 26, 2023
Bimbilla:
They think you are their mate nothing more

Their mate ? With few grey hairs on my head and bears ?
Re: Why Do These Set Of Girls Find Me Attractive ? by JoyousFurnitire(m): 10:42am On Feb 26, 2023
Beebah321:
I be lady fine abeg. undecided

I don fix am wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do These Set Of Girls Find Me Attractive ? by Beebah321(f): 10:57am On Feb 26, 2023
Silentgroper:
Like hell u are..
tongue tongue
Re: Why Do These Set Of Girls Find Me Attractive ? by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 26, 2023
Nazgul:

Go to Google and type Nazgul and you'll see it has nothing linking it to a woman.
I didn't watch LOTR. I guess that's why I didn't know it was a normal name.
Re: Why Do These Set Of Girls Find Me Attractive ? by LINSAR: 1:07pm On Feb 26, 2023
Nazgul:

Some do spell girl as gurl i.e I'm a big gurl.
So, your username Nazgul, easily looks like Nazgurl. This makes it seem like a female username.

Ps: I'm just knowing today that you're not female.

1 Like

Re: Why Do These Set Of Girls Find Me Attractive ? by Nazgul: 1:30pm On Feb 26, 2023
LINSAR:

Some do spell girl as gurl i.e I'm a big gurl.
So, your username Nazgul, easily looks like Nazgurl. This makes it seem like a female username.

Ps: I'm just knowing today that you're not female.
Wao...this is scary o shocked shocked shocked shocked

But aside my username, I don't sound like a female do I?
Re: Why Do These Set Of Girls Find Me Attractive ? by LINSAR: 3:02pm On Feb 26, 2023
Nazgul:

Wao...this is scary o shocked shocked shocked shocked

But aside my username, I don't sound like a female do I?

One can't know through text sha.
Cos we have a lot of male behind female monikers and one wouldn't know.
Re: Why Do These Set Of Girls Find Me Attractive ? by LikeAking: 3:53pm On Feb 26, 2023
IotEngineer:
Girls in their late teens and 20's find me attractive. Although I am in my mid 30's....

Na so d f gender b.

They love older guys, it may not be deep, by na so e b.
Re: Why Do These Set Of Girls Find Me Attractive ? by BigCowHornn: 4:14pm On Feb 26, 2023
IotEngineer:

Very normal expecially if you are wealthy and good looking

I'm both. Approaching my mid thirties now but guess what.? I got one pregnant and married her late last year. Every one is happy even me

I no day even find trouble for nairaland again grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do These Set Of Girls Find Me Attractive ? by LOVEGINO(m): 4:15pm On Feb 26, 2023
Beebah321:
If you no want make them disturb you, then go marry na. undecided
na married men dey nack dem pass.
Re: Why Do These Set Of Girls Find Me Attractive ? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 26, 2023
IotEngineer:

I can't say I am the most handsome, though people compliment me.

But I have a good physique and age with grace.

Just that their attention is worth noticing. If not I prefer the matured and experienced ones.
Okay. So where's your picture?
Re: Why Do These Set Of Girls Find Me Attractive ? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 26, 2023
BigCowHornn:

I'm both. Approaching my mid thirties now but guess what.? I got one pregnant and married her late last year. Every one is happy even me

Good for you!
Re: Why Do These Set Of Girls Find Me Attractive ? by Sixfeetbelle: 6:53pm On Feb 26, 2023
IotEngineer:

You are right. Very brilliant of you. But can marrying one of them be feasible ? I think they are quite young.

The advice wasn't for you to marry them though.

On the other hand, I think I can understand now why you attract them.
Re: Why Do These Set Of Girls Find Me Attractive ? by Baronthecelebri: 11:04pm On Feb 26, 2023
You have money right
Re: Why Do These Set Of Girls Find Me Attractive ? by Chloraseptic: 1:25am On Feb 27, 2023
That's the norm na.

Would you rather prefer ladies in their late twenties and thirties be attracted to you.

You are just looking to create topic out of nothing.

1 Like

Re: Why Do These Set Of Girls Find Me Attractive ? by EmiDon11: 5:52am On Mar 03, 2023
BigCowHornn:

grin
Re: Why Do These Set Of Girls Find Me Attractive ? by BigCowHornn: 5:30pm On Mar 05, 2023
EmiDon11:
grin

grin

I greet you bro
Re: Why Do These Set Of Girls Find Me Attractive ? by Prettygirl200(f): 7:34pm On Mar 05, 2023
IotEngineer:

See this one? Just tell us say u dey blush, and which sane girl in their twenties go dey run follow man wey don dey go 40 years? Maybe na asawos dem dey find you attractive. Dey there dey find advice wey go kill u there. Awom weren't!!!
Re: Why Do These Set Of Girls Find Me Attractive ? by Prettygirl200(f): 7:38pm On Mar 05, 2023
jeromestarks:

Which kind advice be this?😑

He should look for mature lady? Mature ladies that their pvssies have been fvcked and mounted by many men?

Mature ladies that some of them are single mothers carrying curses?

Mature ladies with wide and smelly pvssy?
Mature ladies whose destiny have been used by Yahoo boys with them (the ladies) not knowing?

Abeg, allow him to get one of those young girls who still have their glory intact.

Op, never date a single mother. There's a reason men who fvcked her didn't stay in her life. She's a curse to her children; born and unborn.
No go carry curse for head o.

Never date a girl above 23. Women get clumsier with age. Most girls above 27/30 are battling with one terminal disease or the other.
If you date a woman above 23, you will definitely use your money to treat diseases which you know nothing about.

Finally, fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman and marry. Only her deserves your love and devotion.
Heaven have a way of giving the things u condemn most to you. And am happy u have a mother and sisters, your kind will always give birth to only female children den we will see how much u can condemn them.
Re: Why Do These Set Of Girls Find Me Attractive ? by Prettygirl200(f): 7:50pm On Mar 05, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
man sexual market value increases as he ages, young girls find older men more attractive than the men in the same age bracket,they believe older men provide more security (money ,food, clothing etc.) plus maturity in a relationship, lastly dating older men gives them a false ego that men in the same age bracket are not their level.
I don't know if it's nature that just blessed us with that but in my family, we all look younger than our age. My mum is in her late 40s but when u see her u won't believe she's up to that u will start thinking she's in her 30s. And it seems I possessed that too, am in my early twenties but look like a teen of 16 to 17 years old. When I tell people my age they say am lying. Shaaaa since I gat such young looks. Any man that's older than me with more than seven years I won't date or marry. Even that seven years is too much but manageable shaaa.
Re: Why Do These Set Of Girls Find Me Attractive ? by jeromestarks: 7:53pm On Mar 05, 2023
Prettygirl200:
Heaven have a way of giving the things u condemn most to you. And am happy u have a mother and sisters, your kind will always give birth to only female children den we will see how much u can condemn them.
You again. What do you want from me?
Pretty, Pretty girl, I am giving it to you here ooo. Why are you toing mi? Stop toing mi ooo
(In the voice of one presidential candidate who laboured in vain 🀣)
Re: Why Do These Set Of Girls Find Me Attractive ? by jeromestarks: 7:56pm On Mar 05, 2023
Prettygirl200:
I don't know if it's nature that just blessed us with that but in my family, we all look younger than our age. My mum is in her late 40s but when u see her u won't believe she's up to that u will start thinking she's in her 30s. And it seems I possessed that too, am in my early twenties but look like a teen of 16 to 17 years old. When I tell people my age they say am lying. Shaaaa since I gat such young looks. Any man that's older than me with more than seven years I won't date or marry. Even that seven years is too much but manageable shaaa.
This is not a case of blessings; it's a medical condition similar to being a stickler. Go for a medical checkup.
There is nothing good about that condition. It's a disease.

Modified:
One major side effect of this your condition is that your bloodline won't live long.
People from your mother's bloodline die early.
Don't like, only few of her brothers live up to (passed) 60.
So much for looking younger than your age.
Listen, you can't cheat nature. You look younger than your age, you have a short lifespan. Simple!
Shame on you
Re: Why Do These Set Of Girls Find Me Attractive ? by faceLAGOS: 7:59pm On Mar 05, 2023
I’m in my early 30s & I have a young & handsome look.

Na young girls of that age range dey dey attracted to me.

Hopefully, I’ll get married to a very young virgin like Ned, when I’m finally ready to marry in the near future.
Re: Why Do These Set Of Girls Find Me Attractive ? by jeromestarks: 8:01pm On Mar 05, 2023
faceLAGOS:
I’m in my early 30s & I have a young & handsome look.

Na young girls of that age range dey dey attracted to me.

Hopefully, I’ll get married to a very young virgin like Ned, when I’m finally ready to marry in the near future.
One bottle of COVID-19 for you.
Re: Why Do These Set Of Girls Find Me Attractive ? by faceLAGOS: 8:03pm On Mar 05, 2023
jeromestarks:

One bottle of COVID-19 for you.

DΓ‘paadΓ !
Re: Why Do These Set Of Girls Find Me Attractive ? by Prettygirl200(f): 8:12pm On Mar 05, 2023
jeromestarks:

This is not a case of blessings; it's a medical condition similar to being a stickler. Go for a medical checkup.
There is nothing good about that condition. It's a disease.

Modified:
One major side effect of this your condition is that your bloodline won't live long.
People from your mother's bloodline die early.
Don't like, only few of her brothers live up to (passed) 60.
So much for looking younger than your age.
Listen, you can't cheat nature. You look younger than your age, you have a short lifespan. Simple!
Shame on you
You are so do stupid and it looks obvious. Am bow for your stupidity shame on the wretched woman that gave birth to u. Very pathetic woman!!!
Re: Why Do These Set Of Girls Find Me Attractive ? by Prettygirl200(f): 8:17pm On Mar 05, 2023
jeromestarks:

You again. What do you want from me?
Pretty, Pretty girl, I'm taking a lot from here. Why are you toing mi? Stop toing mi ooo
(In the voice of one presidential candidate who laboured in vain 🀣)
U are laughing at a man that wanted to help change your miserable life? Shey balablue has stolen thesame candidate u think labor in vains mandate, by rigging the election to his favor? A man that doesn't have u at heart but just wants to fufill his life time ambition? Whichever policy he makes that's bad we will suffer it together. That's the sweetest part of it all.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman / Does This Edo Man Really Love Me Or Am I Being Used (foreign Woman) / (chubby Ladies)you Should STOP Dieting! Men Loves You Just As You Are- (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.