Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,129 members, 7,863,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:16 AM

Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) (80436 Views)

Nigerians Has Dug Up A Screenshots Of INEC Chairman, Prof. Mahmood Yakubu’s Son / Reno Omokri: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Afraid Of What Obidients Will Do / INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Wearing An APC Campaign Cap With Broom Design (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 1:48pm On Mar 03, 2023
Fokn bastard!
Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by Stargurl20(f): 1:52pm On Mar 03, 2023
Fine man. So fine cool
Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by GreyLaw(m): 2:20pm On Mar 03, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Is he not a statesman again? 🤣
So, it's okay for bode to make such statement but INEC chairman's son, not even INEC chairman himself cannot? 🤔🤣

Mr Man your wailing won't stop Tinubu from ruling you for 4/8yrs!🤣🤣

You are so dumb you cannot even decode the message of the guy you are quoting. Youe brain's being trampled under your feet!

1 Like

Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by FarahAideed: 2:32pm On Mar 03, 2023
Taiggarr:

Look at this hungry rat that hasn't fed himself wants to father and feed a woman and kids?

PUTRID empty brainless Young dingbat..

Don't let Nairaland fool U Mumu I am a dollar millionaire , has any man from your lineage ever reached that financial level...You are a failed human I am sure your kids are no longer proud of you
Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by jessylaurel(f): 2:39pm On Mar 03, 2023
EBMedia:
If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria - Mahmood Yakubu's Son (Photos)

https://twitter.com/instablog9ja/status/1631195184548413440?t=x8Ko4fgNctZekSEsmNDqhg&s=19

https://igberetvnews.com/1439901/peter-obi-wins-im-going-back-nigeria-mahmood-yakubus-son-photos/

Nonsense people.
The have all the useless rulings on earth. But corruption killings is not a ruling abi?
Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by oladotun948: 2:56pm On Mar 03, 2023
Ejoor March 11th.Come out ooo..GRV on pointEjoor March 11th.Come out ooo..GRV on point...

1 Like

Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by Taiggarr: 2:56pm On Mar 03, 2023
FarahAideed:

Don't let Nairaland fool U Mumu I am a dollar millionaire , has any man from your lineage ever reached that financial level...You are a failed human I am sure your kids are no longer proud of you

Nwatakiri!

Chai..

Dollar millionaire indeed..

What a pity..
Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by emekmorris: 3:01pm On Mar 03, 2023
Your father is a frudster who stole the people's mandate and give to Apc all because of what you will eat

1 Like

Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by emekmorris: 3:07pm On Mar 03, 2023
Why won't you spill nonsense after when your father is feeding you with is share of stolen mandate he sold

1 Like

Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by obrian888: 3:25pm On Mar 03, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Lol. No problem because he's winning nothing here! 🤣
Look how they will attack him, but when bode George made same statement saying he will leave Nigeria if Tinubu becomes the president, they patted him in the back.

Hypocrites! 🤣

YOU ARE A FOOL WITHOUT REMEDY,I DON'T KNOW WHY SENSELESS PEOPLE COME AND DISPLAY THEIR FOOLISHNESS,BODE GEORGE IS AN INDIVIDUAL MAMOOD SON IS THE SON OF HTE ELECTION CHIEF UMPIRE,SUCH STATEMENT SHOULD NOT COME FROM HIM OR ANY CLOSE MEMBER OF HIS FAMILY.

1 Like

Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by Hellonearth: 3:43pm On Mar 03, 2023
INEC CHAIRMAN SON DEY ABROAD,YOU DEY HERE DEY SHOUT.

IF YOU VOTED FOR APC AND STILL BUY FUEL SAME PRICE WITH PEOPLE THAT VOTED LP AND & PDP.....YOU ARE THE MOST FOOLISH PERSON IN NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by Heavensent01(m): 4:26pm On Mar 03, 2023
Truthdeypain:

Big fool you are.

your tribe is the big foool

can you slowpoke elect a Delta igbo in your region? after the Presidential election you people won't have any audacity to decide lagos votes again because those Yoruba you brainwashed are now regretting they voted Obi

we won't stay at home on Saturday, Sanwoolu reelection is our breath and it won't be cut off
Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by Heavensent01(m): 4:27pm On Mar 03, 2023
Hellonearth:
INEC CHAIRMAN SON DEY ABROAD,YOU DEY HERE DEY SHOUT.

IF YOU VOTED FOR APC AND STILL BUY FUEL SAME PRICE WITH PEOPLE THAT VOTED LP AND & PDP.....YOU ARE THE MOST FOOLISH PERSON IN NIGERIA.

you've no point, so who should they vote for? LP candidate that Anambra cursed for 8yrs?
Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by chaloskyx: 4:38pm On Mar 03, 2023
lol the question is why are you running in the first place LP isn't chasing you no Nigerian is chasing you you arnt declared wanted by the police so why do you think you cant go back? O i see cause your father would be found out for corruption right?
Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by KayCee92(m): 5:36pm On Mar 03, 2023
VTJN:
Hahahahaha

Take the tweet to election tribunal and stop crying on Seun platform biko😀

No one is crying bro. Just trying to show u that u are not reasoning the way some in charge of their brain should. Election or no election. One ought to make use of their brain.... End
Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by honeyB2018: 6:10pm On Mar 03, 2023
[quote author=jahsharon post=121427385]

Who have time for flat headed idiots?[/quote
]

You should, because you are getting back to back.
Woto woto is allowed.
Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by Truthdeypain: 6:54pm On Mar 03, 2023
Heavensent01:

your tribe is the big foool

can you slowpoke elect a Delta igbo in your region? after the Presidential election you people won't have any audacity to decide lagos votes again because those Yoruba you brainwashed are now regretting they voted Obi

we won't stay at home on Saturday, Sanwoolu reelection is our breath and it won't be cut off

Your are still a fool bro.
Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by Heavensent01(m): 7:04pm On Mar 03, 2023
Truthdeypain:

Your are still a fool bro.

that's your Father's first name I presume
Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by Truthdeypain: 7:13pm On Mar 03, 2023
Heavensent01:

that's your Father's first name I presume

You are destined to die a fool.
Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by Heavensent01(m): 7:30pm On Mar 03, 2023
Truthdeypain:

You are destined to die a fool.

definitely not like the imbecilee you inherited your stupidity from kid
Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by Hellonearth: 7:58pm On Mar 03, 2023
Heavensent01:

you've no point, so who should they vote for? LP candidate that Anambra cursed for 8yrs?

They cursed him but he won the state.
Your demigod lost in Lagos
An Igbo man won ISOLO/Oshodi Federal house. U dey shout na we get Lagos.
Hahahahahah.
You will be so stupid if after all,u will still pay bill same like others that didn't vote for APC. It's simple
Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by Namigotalktru: 9:49pm On Mar 03, 2023
internationalman:
For once in my life I'm supporting Biafra..

I'm not even Igbo.

Na so. Start packing your things to go home for leflendum o. Please go back to your state and vote for your own country o. We cannot wait. Do you need somebody to help you pack?
Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by LastProphet: 10:11pm On Mar 03, 2023
internationalman:
For once in my life I'm supporting Biafra..

I'm not even Igbo.

Must you be Ibo to see that Nigeria has no future with entitled northern muslim Nigeria?
Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by LastProphet: 10:13pm On Mar 03, 2023
CSTRR:
These guys from the NW fear merit and competence like poison.

They love a dark system where they can easily meander their way through unearned privileges.

Peter obi scares them to the bones.
All those things obi said about removing the structure of criminality is like dagger to their chests.
They listen to him with horror.

It's like when rats are afraid of bright sudden light that shines towards their direction.

Transactional politicians like Tinubu, orji kalu and Atiku are the type they enjoy.

God bless you
Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by Formation10: 10:16pm On Mar 03, 2023
So you praise your father for the evil he did by rigging Nigerian election, don't worry when nemesis will catch on you and father the thief you did it for will b laughing at you and your father,my advice for you and your father is ask God for forgiveness before is too late
Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by crossbreedwears(m): 10:25pm On Mar 03, 2023
What did he say sir?
nony43:

So what has Buhari said so far about the election Rigging?
Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by Versal: 11:37pm On Mar 03, 2023
$200m na beans.
Your papa hammer once and for all
grin grin grin grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by donhils: 12:35am On Mar 04, 2023
So how is this boy and whether he comes back to Nigeria relevant to us?
Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by basybasy: 3:46am On Mar 04, 2023
Nwodosis:
Obidients are everywhere digging up evidences.
U na digg tire. Obi own don finished. Allow us to hear word
Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by kingsceemark(m): 6:32am On Mar 04, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Is he not a statesman again? 🤣
So, it's okay for bode to make such statement but INEC chairman's son, not even INEC chairman himself cannot? 🤔🤣

Mr Man your wailing won't stop Tinubu from ruling you for 4/8yrs!🤣🤣

You reason like an illiterate

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FCT Traffic Gridlock: Army General Pulls Gun On FRSC Operative / Tony Oneweek: "Why Didn't Police Investigate E-Money's Poverty?" / Organs Or Arms Of Government By Joel3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.