Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,567 members, 7,861,680 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:00 PM

Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) (80421 Views)

Nigerians Has Dug Up A Screenshots Of INEC Chairman, Prof. Mahmood Yakubu’s Son / Reno Omokri: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Afraid Of What Obidients Will Do / INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Wearing An APC Campaign Cap With Broom Design (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by PandoraObi: 9:36am On Mar 03, 2023
bbbb
Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by kennyclassic: 9:36am On Mar 03, 2023
This is how it keeps extending from generation to generation if the right thing is not done

2 Likes

Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by Chuksyno(m): 9:37am On Mar 03, 2023
Tribalism is a doom. Tuehh!

5 Likes

Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by Tonylyte(m): 9:37am On Mar 03, 2023
Only time will tell. U may even be forcefully repatriated back to come join us here.
Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by atobs4real(m): 9:38am On Mar 03, 2023
Nwodosis:
Obidients are everywhere digging up evidences.
Don't mind them. I also said to my self that if Tinubu failed to win this election, i will Japa to europe.
What is the big deal in what tghe guy said?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by Elidrisy20: 9:38am On Mar 03, 2023
That's his choice

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by nony43(m): 9:38am On Mar 03, 2023
crossbreedwears:
Is it Buhari that conducted the election or did he say a word while the election was on-going?

So what has Buhari said so far about the election Rigging?

1 Like

Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 9:38am On Mar 03, 2023
Wow

Even praising his Dad for a job well executed.

3 Likes

Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by KingFrank01: 9:39am On Mar 03, 2023
Manhood yakubu must be put to shame.

3 Likes

Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by ThothHermes: 9:39am On Mar 03, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Lol. No problem because he's winning nothing here! 🤣
Look how they will attack him, but when bode George made same statement saying he will leave Nigeria if Tinubu becomes the president, they patted him in the back.

Hypocrites! 🤣
Bode George is not related to the INEC chairman. Urchin.

5 Likes

Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by atobs4real(m): 9:39am On Mar 03, 2023
[quote author=Wisfem post=121427507]

This Useless boy is some where in America Squandering tax payers money and still caping trash don't worry your father will surly embrace jail in future..[/q
Shut up. I also said to my self that if Tinubu failed to win this election, i will Japa to europe.

2 Likes

Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by Chivisee: 9:39am On Mar 03, 2023
Abeg, I'm looking for one monkey here. The smelling pig nearly made me to believe that tilimbu will not win. His slogan has always been, 'tinubu must contest, must!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by Anon60: 9:39am On Mar 03, 2023
Toluwanise247:
God bless the president elect
God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu
God bless our dear nation Nigeria
God bless Nigerians
God bless APC supporters
God bless everyone that voted APC
God bless me
God bless you
God bless nairaland users
You are blessed

1 Like

Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by Lithiumite: 9:40am On Mar 03, 2023
Wisfem:

This Useless boy is some where in America Squandering tax payers money and still caping trash don't worry your father will surly embrace jail in future..

To be an obidient,one of the mantras you must vehemently adhere to and hold dear to your heart is that no other person has a right to an opinion other than that of the obidients....the earlier you guys realise you need help the better for y'all

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by atobs4real(m): 9:40am On Mar 03, 2023
Wisfem:

This Useless boy is some where in America Squandering tax payers money and still caping trash don't worry your father will surly embrace jail in future..
Say something else. I also said to my self that if Tinubu failed to win this election, i will Japa to europe.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by Manofnaija: 9:40am On Mar 03, 2023
I show of outright guilt.
Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by Orubebe01: 9:40am On Mar 03, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Lol. No problem because he's winning nothing here! 🤣
Look how they will attack him, but when bode George made same statement saying he will leave Nigeria if Tinubu becomes the president, they patted him in the back.

Hypocrites! 🤣
Was bode George in anyway connected to the electoral umpire?

3 Likes

Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by VTJN(m): 9:40am On Mar 03, 2023
gratiaeo:

I can't remember Bode George, his father, his uncle or brother becoming INEC chairman. The joke is on you
I guess the son is the INEC chairman? Pained serial losers😀

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by Emola12(m): 9:40am On Mar 03, 2023
He said dis before election that is why his useless father did it in favor of Tinubu God will intervene its just a matter of time

2 Likes

Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by Themanleshey: 9:40am On Mar 03, 2023
[quote author=Okoroawusa post=121427524]Obidient slaves don start again. Online banditry that didn't help you guys before the election you have started again after the election.... what kind of human beings are these people?[/quote

Their attitudes are starting to irritate me I swear !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by lanre316: 9:41am On Mar 03, 2023
Nwodosis:
Obidients are everywhere digging up evidences.

Keep digging till you dig your grave. Instead of you to borrow sense. Atiku has more votes and higher chance than Obi and he is not making useless noise

1 Like

Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by Lithiumite: 9:42am On Mar 03, 2023
internationalman:
For once in my life I'm supporting Biafra..

I'm not even Igbo.

Don't worry,tinubu will grant MNK his long deserved freedom so you will all forget about obi!! Don't worry

1 Like

Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by tyboy(m): 9:42am On Mar 03, 2023
Come to think of it the people shouting most about this election are Lagosians . Why is it that other states are mute. Abi nah only Lagos they claim they rigged.

1 Like

Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by jchioma: 9:42am On Mar 03, 2023
Children follow the body language of their parents. To say that the INEC chairman is partisan is to say the least. Dude is an interested party in this election, making whatever results he churned out skewed in favour of his candidate null and void.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by tivhador: 9:43am On Mar 03, 2023
HOW DIS IDIOT'S LOCATION TAKE CONSIGN US?

1 Like

Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by lexy2014: 9:43am On Mar 03, 2023
EBMedia:
If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria - Mahmood Yakubu's Son (Photos)

https://twitter.com/instablog9ja/status/1631195184548413440?t=x8Ko4fgNctZekSEsmNDqhg&s=19

https://igberetvnews.com/1439901/peter-obi-wins-im-going-back-nigeria-mahmood-yakubus-son-photos/

What is he doing outside nigeria in the first place?

This also goes to show that the elite people are fighting for have settled the future of their children whereas their foot soldiers in Nigeria cant even get cash to withdraw from ATM

1 Like

Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by thebestprice(m): 9:43am On Mar 03, 2023
atobs4real:

Don't mind them. I also said to my self that if Tinubu failed to win this election, i will Japa to europe.
What is the big deal in what tghe guy said?
you're a nobody .
Is it not your farda I saw without shirt ,smoking gbana and drinking 🐒 monkey-tail and scucci under Oshodi bridge?

Hey hey hey , we talking INEC chairman son here

4 Likes

Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by VTJN(m): 9:43am On Mar 03, 2023
Chivisee:
Abeg, I'm looking for one monkey here. The smelling pig nearly made me to believe that tilimbu will not win. His slogan has always been, 'tinubu must contest, must!
Lol

Most of them don deactivate their account. The likes of PrinceofLagos, , NwaMamalwota, PoliciaNLand and many other obingo. The northerners shut them up giving Tinubu the victory

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by tareigns(m): 9:43am On Mar 03, 2023
Niorte:
This is terrible.

Accomplice

Will you now kill yourself?. Learn to know that this world is controlled by power's that be. Know this, know peace.
Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by Ogegod87: 9:44am On Mar 03, 2023
Good riddance to bad rubbish. Majority of Nigerians don't you or your relevance to Nigeria.

Obi is coming

1 Like

Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by Dshocker(m): 9:44am On Mar 03, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Obidient slaves don start again. Online banditry that didn't help you guys before the election you have started again after the election.... what kind of human beings are these people?

You need mental evaluation

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Igwe Aja Nwachukwu Is Dead! / 10 Richest States In Nigeria In 2019 (by IGR) / FCT Traffic Gridlock: Army General Pulls Gun On FRSC Operative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.