Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,099 members, 7,863,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:54 AM

Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) (80434 Views)

Nigerians Has Dug Up A Screenshots Of INEC Chairman, Prof. Mahmood Yakubu’s Son / Reno Omokri: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Afraid Of What Obidients Will Do / INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Wearing An APC Campaign Cap With Broom Design (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by YorubaSamurai: 9:44am On Mar 03, 2023
He is right.. Obi belongs to biafra
Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by 27Pushing30: 9:44am On Mar 03, 2023
Nwodosis:
Obidients are everywhere digging up evidences.

lol go tender the tweet for supreme court

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by Bleeel002: 9:45am On Mar 03, 2023
What do expect from a banana republic.
Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by Grace001: 9:45am On Mar 03, 2023
Useless country
Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by Heavensent01(m): 9:45am On Mar 03, 2023
if your parents are Lagos workers and you allowed igbo brainwashed you that Sanwoolu is bad then they poisoned your mind as they always do that Yoruba leaders are bad but their useless incompetent leaders are good

if you should allowed them to aid you remove sanwoolu, I promised your parents will suffer the consequences

LP that's inexperienced will bring all igbo into civil service that you can't get in their barren region

allowed them brainwashed you as they've brainwashed Falz and macaroni

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:45am On Mar 03, 2023
jahsharon:

Who have time for flat headed idiots?
hope you have comb or brush that ur ugly cone head
Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by CSTRR: 9:45am On Mar 03, 2023
These guys from the NW fear merit and competence like poison.

They love a dark system where they can easily meander their way through unearned privileges.

Peter obi scares them to the bones.
All those things obi said about removing the structure of criminality is like dagger to their chests.
They listen to him with horror.

It's like when rats are afraid of bright sudden light that shines towards their direction.

Transactional politicians like Tinubu, orji kalu and Atiku are the type they enjoy.

3 Likes

Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by AmotekunSW: 9:46am On Mar 03, 2023
Nwodosis:
Obidients are everywhere digging up evidences.

If they dig enough, they will find crude oil
Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by Johnthum(m): 9:46am On Mar 03, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Lol. No problem because he's winning nothing here! 🤣
Look how they will attack him, but when bode George made same statement saying he will leave Nigeria if Tinubu becomes the president, they patted him in the back.

Hypocrites! 🤣

1 Like

Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 03, 2023
internationalman:
For once in my life I'm supporting Biafra..

I'm not even Igbo.
we all want a society where we can at least tell ourselves the truth

1 Like

Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by VTJN(m): 9:47am On Mar 03, 2023
thebestprice:
you're a nobody .
Is it not your farda I saw without shirt ,smoking gbana and drinking 🐒 monkey-tail and scucci under Oshodi bridge?

Hey hey hey , we talking INEC chairman son here
Chinedu is the INEC chairman son INEC chairman? The handsome dude is like every Nigerians out there. He has every right to air his view provided he's not asking for violence or war like some of your God of men are doing

Will you report him to the law court? The judge go just dey laugh una like mumu. You think say law deal with emotions? Dey play
Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by dallyemmy: 9:47am On Mar 03, 2023
BVAS
Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by bencr7: 9:47am On Mar 03, 2023
Ur father is already a disgrace to nigeria, don't cry when pple insult ur father in front of u.

2 Likes

Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by CSTRR: 9:47am On Mar 03, 2023
tyboy:
Come to think of it the people shouting most about this election are Lagosians . Why is it that other states are mute. Abi nah only Lagos they claim they rigged.
Do you know how many states have broken out in protests at the rigged election?

If not because Peter obi calmed the issues down yesterday with his speech, you think it's child's play.?

1 Like

Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by joe1309: 9:47am On Mar 03, 2023
EBMedia:
If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria - Mahmood Yakubu's Son (Photos)

https://twitter.com/instablog9ja/status/1631195184548413440?t=x8Ko4fgNctZekSEsmNDqhg&s=19

https://igberetvnews.com/1439901/peter-obi-wins-im-going-back-nigeria-mahmood-yakubus-son-photos/
you guys will never stop lying despite the rumours and fake story you guys posted about Tinubu your Obi came out third, elections are not won on social media.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by Otunbakayce: 9:48am On Mar 03, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Obidient slaves don start again. Online banditry that didn't help you guys before the election you have started again after the election.... what kind of human beings are these people?
Let's see how it goes.
Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by brutal1(m): 9:48am On Mar 03, 2023
The way you people just jump into conclusion without verifying the genuinety of information is just absurd. Like you just see it and start ranting immediately wtf??
Niorte:
This is terrible.

Accomplice

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by LexngtonSteele: 9:49am On Mar 03, 2023
He is right... No one wants Nigeria to look like SE.

No one wants to live in a Pit Latrine. Even the indigenes flee from the place

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by VTJN(m): 9:50am On Mar 03, 2023
Orubebe01:

Was bode George in anyway connected to the electoral umpire?
Lol

Go and present the tweet to the tribunal na😀
Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by joe1309: 9:50am On Mar 03, 2023
Wisfem:

This Useless boy is some where in America Squandering tax payers money and still caping trash don't worry your father will surly embrace jail in future..
same with Nnmadi kanu's son

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by onuman: 9:50am On Mar 03, 2023
EBMedia:
If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria - Mahmood Yakubu's Son (Photos)

https://twitter.com/instablog9ja/status/1631195184548413440?t=x8Ko4fgNctZekSEsmNDqhg&s=19

https://igberetvnews.com/1439901/peter-obi-wins-im-going-back-nigeria-mahmood-yakubus-son-photos/

Before the election, INEC Chairman, Prof Mammood carefully deleted all entries in his biography online associating him with the Fulani race.
Ethnic bigots, father and son.

3 Likes

Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by yahoodetector: 9:52am On Mar 03, 2023
EBMedia:

It's better you remain wherever you are so we can observe one less nonentity in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 03, 2023
See his car na!
Then you will know how fat the bribe his father took

Barawo banza

3 Likes

Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by tfelicityk(m): 9:52am On Mar 03, 2023
He is entitled to his own opinion...

Bode George had mentioned it many times if Tinubu wins he is going to Ghana.

Many individuals have called other people names and cursed some on social media.

Where is respect for one another?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by VTJN(m): 9:53am On Mar 03, 2023
Heavensent01:
if your parents are Lagos workers and you allowed igbo brainwashed you that Sanwoolu is bad then they poisoned your mind as they always do that Yoruba leaders are bad but their useless incompetent leaders are good

if you should allowed them to aid you remove sanwoolu, I promised your parents will suffer the consequences

LP that's inexperienced will bring all igbo into civil service that you can't get in their barren region

allowed them brainwashed you as they've brainwashed Falz and macaroni
Sanwo olu will obviously get his second term victory on Saturday
Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by Nice2023(m): 9:53am On Mar 03, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Lol. No problem because he's winning nothing here! 🤣
Look how they will attack him, but when bode George made same statement saying he will leave Nigeria if Tinubu becomes the president, they patted him in the back.

Hypocrites! 🤣

Check anyone supporting APC no matter their intellect they tend to behave like mumu after wards.

Prof Soyinka once said,if Donald Trumps wins,he would tear his American green card.

He later denied it.

Na them,na their way.
Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by Braun007: 9:53am On Mar 03, 2023
Love of a father towards a child can and has plunged this country into 4 more years of stupidity.
Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by kellybently(m): 9:55am On Mar 03, 2023
EBMedia:

everybody have His/Her own opinion. kindly respect your self
Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by RighChannel: 9:55am On Mar 03, 2023
Just relax and chill over there, death is near you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Richest States In Nigeria In 2019 (by IGR) / FCT Traffic Gridlock: Army General Pulls Gun On FRSC Operative / Tony Oneweek: "Why Didn't Police Investigate E-Money's Poverty?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.