Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,112 members, 7,863,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:17 AM

Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) (80435 Views)

Nigerians Has Dug Up A Screenshots Of INEC Chairman, Prof. Mahmood Yakubu’s Son / Reno Omokri: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Afraid Of What Obidients Will Do / INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Wearing An APC Campaign Cap With Broom Design (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by Minime10(f): 10:40am On Mar 03, 2023
EBMedia:
If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria - Mahmood Yakubu's Son (Photos)

https://twitter.com/instablog9ja/status/1631195184548413440?t=x8Ko4fgNctZekSEsmNDqhg&s=19

https://igberetvnews.com/1439901/peter-obi-wins-im-going-back-nigeria-mahmood-yakubus-son-photos/

If the Country you this spoiled brat has gone to hide, were run by men as corrupt & wicked as your father, do you think you would have gone there to hide
The Country you now hide is built by men of integrity, not by corrupts, shameless & dishonourable men like you father. Swine cry

1 Like

Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by Truthdeypain: 10:40am On Mar 03, 2023
Heavensent01:
if your parents are Lagos workers and you allowed igbo brainwashed you that Sanwoolu is bad then they poisoned your mind as they always do that Yoruba leaders are bad but their useless incompetent leaders are good

if you should allowed them to aid you remove sanwoolu, I promised your parents will suffer the consequences

LP that's inexperienced will bring all igbo into civil service that you can't get in their barren region

allowed them brainwashed you as they've brainwashed Falz and macaroni

Big fool you are.
Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by code9(m): 10:40am On Mar 03, 2023
That message was probably not meant for Nigerians but may have been directed to his father via SM.
More like a subtle threat to get his father to do the needful under pressure
Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by isaiahethan: 10:41am On Mar 03, 2023
Nwodosis:
Obidients are everywhere digging up evidences.

Where are you oga? I'm sure the same Nigeria we all are suffering. Use your brain ,nothing like digging is just the truth.
Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by mightycrownnyme: 10:42am On Mar 03, 2023
APC
Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by mbaise1000: 10:43am On Mar 03, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Lol. No problem because he's winning nothing here! 🤣
Look how they will attack him, but when bode George made same statement saying he will leave Nigeria if Tinubu becomes the president, they patted him in the back.

Hypocrites! 🤣

I don't think those two statements are the same, because in the case of Mamud's son, there is a conflict of interest there, It can be seen that he already know somethings others don't know and since his father is in a position of influencing the situation he is swearing on, it will be clear that they are on that, there are many people who are even swearing to die if one person or the other wins but no one cares because they are not in a position of influencing things, just look at this with an open mind,
Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by internationalman(m): 10:45am On Mar 03, 2023
Lithiumite:

Don't worry,tinubu will grant MNK his long deserved freedom so you will all forget about obi!! Don't worry

I doubt Tinubu would do that. I think he's more tribalistic than Buhari
Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by Gentew(m): 10:45am On Mar 03, 2023
Nwodosis:

Which evidence, the young has every right to his own political view just like the Obidients
Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by FarahAideed: 10:46am On Mar 03, 2023
Taiggarr:

Local COWARD juvenile..I am above 50..

I am igbo too..

NO PRESISDENT IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA HAS DONE SO WELL LIKE BUHARI FOR NDI IGBO..

Take it or take a hike..

Little Cretin,you think if Buhari didn't sign this amended Electoral law and change our Currency,Peter Obi will have a chance? Labour party will win Lagos?Win PlateauDo you really have anything inside that cranium of yours?Where did you attend school

Who is your useless parents that birthed a VIVID NUMBSKULL like you

OMG another failed Nigerians free loader ..Your IQ is too low for me to even talk you.. GTFOH
Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by frog12: 10:46am On Mar 03, 2023
first you have adamu garba. now this one. loudmouths. what have we done to be with this useless people
Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by Ate247(m): 10:48am On Mar 03, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Look how they will attack him, but when bode George made same statement saying he will leave Nigeria if Tinubu becomes the president, they patted him in the back.

Hypocrites! 🤣
Is Bode George the son of an electoral umpire.
Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 10:49am On Mar 03, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Obidient slaves don start again. Online banditry that didn't help you guys before the election you have started again after the election.... what kind of human beings are these people?
My online problem is your poverty lineage. That's all.
Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by Lithiumite: 10:49am On Mar 03, 2023
internationalman:

I doubt Tinubu would do that. I think he's more tribalistic than Buhari

Then you don't know who the man tinubu is..... please go do your research.
Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by mbaise1000: 10:51am On Mar 03, 2023
KillSars:
Who want to see an ipob fraud rule diz nation...

Me sef no go think am twice..

It's your type who are actually the backbone of KANU and his IPOB, with things happening now and statements like yours who really needs to be told anything more, all you are doing is providing KANU right, and I tell you people like you have made sure that the few IGBOS who are not in support of KANU before have all signed on, and then some other people, because if it can be done to obi with this massive support from all coners, it can be done to any other person from the smaller tribes, and don't be thinking that anyone is going to buy your cheap propaganda anymore,
Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by funshint(m): 10:53am On Mar 03, 2023
Still doesn't mean anything....a father cannot be held responsible for what his child says. And truly the INEC chairman work was an heavy duty.
Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by moneyissweet(m): 10:53am On Mar 03, 2023
You are a fool

Wagwanbrethren:

Is he not a statesman again? 🤣
So, it's okay for bode to make such statement but INEC chairman's son, not even INEC chairman himself cannot? 🤔🤣

Mr Man your wailing won't stop Tinubu from ruling you for 4/8yrs!🤣🤣
Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by Emmychem(m): 10:54am On Mar 03, 2023
He knows they was a foul play....
Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by rickleye: 10:54am On Mar 03, 2023
Who are you ?
Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by handsomeyinka(m): 10:56am On Mar 03, 2023
Nwodosis:
Dont mind them..

Them for buy hoe and shovel to continue digging
Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by occfx: 10:57am On Mar 03, 2023
internationalman:
For once in my life I'm supporting Biafra..

I'm not even Igbo.

What igbos are seeing, no tribe is seen it. MNK now opened up the bottle, they rushed him. Nigeria is doomed
Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by iamjavadem(m): 11:04am On Mar 03, 2023
Well we will see how your so called evidence holds in court.
Nwodosis:
Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 03, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Hypocrites! 🤣
A stolen mandate cannot attract popular support.
Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:07am On Mar 03, 2023
gratiaeo:

I can't remember Bode George, his father, his uncle or brother becoming INEC chairman. The joke is on you
so because his father is INEC chairman he can't take sides if he was supporting obi won't u guys hail him...
Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by Misterone: 11:07am On Mar 03, 2023
EBMedia:
If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria - Mahmood Yakubu's Son (Photos)

https://twitter.com/instablog9ja/status/1631195184548413440?t=x8Ko4fgNctZekSEsmNDqhg&s=19

https://igberetvnews.com/1439901/peter-obi-wins-im-going-back-nigeria-mahmood-yakubus-son-photos/
one thing I know for a fact is that obidients are bad losers. Make Una even go dig story about the last time he poopooed on his pants, as if that will make Obi president. Ruuuubbish.
Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by Dreamhighnow(m): 11:08am On Mar 03, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Hypocrites! 🤣

Listen to yourself. does bode George family has influence on election result like INEC chairman. Before u call others hypocrite check your brain
Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:09am On Mar 03, 2023
nony43:
He has a right to post whatever he likes, my problem is he father liked the post so does that tell us?

INEC chairman is a criminal. He violated the electoral act by hurriedly announcing the winner while some PU units are still bringing result.

This is the worst election conducted by INEC. Imagine our President, Muhammadu Buhari, saying during one of the campaigns that Bola Tinubu is the next president at a time the election had not been conducted, which was an indication that the election was even rigged before it was conducted.
buhari is partisan being APC member so he didn't nothing wrong saying tinubu ll win
Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by Taiggarr: 11:11am On Mar 03, 2023
FarahAideed:

OMG another failed Nigerians free loader ..Your IQ is too low for me to even talk you.. GTFOH

Yea..

That is how to prove that your IQ is greater than mine..

It's all VIVID that you have NOTHING of value to put forward..

CRETIN!
Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by mukthar2000(m): 11:13am On Mar 03, 2023
Don't worry boy, u are free to enter Nigeria, your father did a perfect job.

Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by FarahAideed: 11:15am On Mar 03, 2023
Taiggarr:

Yea..

That is how to prove that your IQ is greater than mine..

It's all VIVID that you have NOTHING of value to put forward..

CRETIN!
Did you just learn the word cretin today ? Be careful before I make you slap one of your kids in annoyance..Shameless Buharist
Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by PS712: 11:15am On Mar 03, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Hypocrites! 🤣
You are the hypocrite, for bringing Bode George side by side son of the umpire. If only the young man stopped at his not liking Peter Obi to win, but he went on to acknowledge a perfect job by his father, common, why close eyes to reasoning because it benefits you at the moment? Setting the wrong precedence will certainly bounce back some day, you can take this to the bank and back. The experience with the FG flouting the Supreme Court order didn't start one day, it had happened and instead of all condemning it some joined to defend it, till it was served again and some who had defended such actions before were on the receiving side.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Richest States In Nigeria In 2019 (by IGR) / FCT Traffic Gridlock: Army General Pulls Gun On FRSC Operative / Tony Oneweek: "Why Didn't Police Investigate E-Money's Poverty?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.