Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,980 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo (22892 Views)

Abuja Residents File A Law Suit To Stop Tinubu’s Swearing In On May 29 / Can Tinubu And Atiku Get 25% Of The Votes In Rivers State? / Can Peter Obi Get 25% Of The Votes In The South West And North In 2023? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by wwwihy: 4:13pm On Mar 03, 2023
APC will file a cross petition to contest the votes in the Southeast. We are heading to court too.

"APC will file a cross petition to contest the votes in the Southeast. We are heading to court too," @fkeyamo

https://twitter.com/AderonkeW/status/1631619048453689354

303 Likes 10 Shares

Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by wwwihy: 4:13pm On Mar 03, 2023
grin grin

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by oyin44: 4:27pm On Mar 03, 2023
Tinubu has good lawyers...

For obi,The election was his only chance but he lost it...so it is over

213 Likes 20 Shares

Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by Faber(m): 4:29pm On Mar 03, 2023
They will bury themselves and here are my reasons...

1) Tinubu's votes in Imo state were from polling units and wards in Orlu zone where elections never happened. And those results were delivered to Osita Izunaso of APC with the help of Hope Uzodimma and he was declared to win Orlu zone, that's Imo West with a landslide.

2) Obi's votes in Abia alone were close to 800k, my very own elder brother based in Aba, have facts and figures. He was away from his family for 3 days and monitored the whole process. Obi's votes were drastically resuced from Abia, Ebonyi and Imo States...

3) Emeka Ihedioha of PDP said on National TV that Labour party cleared Imo State convincingly. That he wanted PDP to win, but when labour party cleared the whole Imo State, that he personally accepted the results. But the results were tampered with against Labour Party 🀣🀣

You know say dog wey want die, no fit hear the stench of feaces πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

OlawaleBammie:
Let them do, SEBI na Una dey cry and wail that if e sure for them she should go to court grin now they are about to deal with u guys again and u re saying they will bury themselves..leave them.

Ur principal that has his evidence of rigging against him and u his foot soldiers are yet to approach any serious court, instead na cry obi dey cry on TV

Na datti first cry
Aisha yesufu followed suit
Now oga patapata don call press conference do hin own cry grin grin
APC, you must refund Obi's votes in the South East

oyin44:
Tinubu has good lawyers...

For obi,The election was his only chance but he lost it...so it is over

154 Likes 16 Shares

Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by OlawaleBammie: 4:30pm On Mar 03, 2023
Faber:
They will bury themselves
Let them do, SEBI na Una dey cry and wail that if e sure for them she should go to court grin now they are about to deal with u guys again and u re saying they will bury themselves..leave them.

Ur principal that has his evidence of rigging against him and u his foot soldiers are yet to approach any serious court, instead na cry obi dey cry on TV

Na datti first cry
Aisha yesufu followed suit
Now oga patapata don call press conference do hin own cry grin grin

104 Likes 9 Shares

Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by ladiguy(m): 4:43pm On Mar 03, 2023
Faber:

1) Tinubu's votes in Imo state were from polling units and wards in Orlu zone where elections never happened. And those results were delivered to Osita Izunaso of APC with the help of Hope Uzodimma and he was declared to win Orlu zone with landsliy.

2) Obi's votes in Abia alone were close to 800k, my very own ended brother based in Aba, have facts and figures. He was away from his family for 3 days and monitored the whole process. Obi's votes were drastically resuced from Abia, Ebonyi and Imo States...

And the end, Apc will complete the four years... Labour is going there to feed the lawyers. Go pin it to the wall..say I talk am. No be this naija.

55 Likes 12 Shares

Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by Parachoko: 4:43pm On Mar 03, 2023
Good one!

The APC should go through the Election material used all over the Federation, not just the South East alone.

46 Likes 7 Shares

Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by Faber(m): 4:45pm On Mar 03, 2023
ladiguy:

And the end APC will complete the four years... Labour is going there to feed the lawyers. Go pin it to the wall..say I talk am. No be this naija

Pin my own too, Obi Is your next President. Tinubu was just unfortunate to rig at the wrong time 🀣🀣

Keyamo, would have sounded woke, if he said his own very polling unit was rigged by LP, at least he should begin from his polling unit to establish LP's rigging

57 Likes 7 Shares

Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by Tochi3(m): 4:45pm On Mar 03, 2023
grin

Guilty conscience..senior Advocate of Narcotics

Festus is just a clown grin grin

70 Likes 8 Shares

Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by mickeyenglish(m): 4:45pm On Mar 03, 2023
Faber:

1) Tinubu's votes in Imo state were from polling units and wards in Orlu zone where elections never happened. And those results were delivered to Osita Izunaso of APC with the help of Hope Uzodimma and he was declared to win Orlu zone with landsliy.

2) Obi's votes in Abia alone were close to 800k, my very own ended brother based in Aba, have facts and figures. He was away from his family for 3 days and monitored the whole process. Obi's votes were drastically resuced from Abia, Ebonyi and Imo States...

LMAO! Leave them na?! Let them go and bury themselves.. Wetin be your own there? No be ona dey shout "court, tribunal" upandan ?? Now, dem sef wan carry you go court, you dey dem wan bury themselves... Na your burial grin grin grin grin Weyrey ọmọ kò mọ

Post No Bill

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by ResidentSnitch(f): 4:47pm On Mar 03, 2023
This is actually good for democracy.
When politicians understand that their actions during the election will be subjected to various degrees of investigation, then our system would become better.
I encourage Keyamo to go ahead...It may reveal other reasons why the mandate thief should be retired.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by helinues: 4:47pm On Mar 03, 2023
Interesting...

The court proceedings would be interesting

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by Sammy07: 4:48pm On Mar 03, 2023
cheesy

Faber:

1) Tinubu's votes in Imo state were from polling units and wards in Orlu zone where elections never happened. And those results were delivered to Osita Izunaso of APC with the help of Hope Uzodimma and he was declared to win Orlu zone, that's Imo West with a landslide.

3) Emeka Ihedioha of PDP said on National TV that Labour party cleared Imo State convincingly. That he wanted PDP to win, but when labour party cleared the whole Imo State, that he personally accepted the results. But the results were tampered with against Labour Party 🀣🀣

So your uncle monitor all the whole polling units in abia state. I mean over 10000 PUs.

You funny oo, I was also an SPO on 25, even its 1 SPO per 1 ward, and there is no way he can monitor all the PUs in his ward..

We no be babies here.

Your uncle must be lying or you're lying

49 Likes 7 Shares

Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by FreeStuffsNG: 4:49pm On Mar 03, 2023
wwwihy:
APC will file a cross petition to contest the votes in the Southeast. We are heading to court too

https://twitter.com/AderonkeW/status/1631619048453689354
Awon rigged Agulu results wiill be fished out one after the other for the world to see them as fraudulent as they are!

Congrats to my President-Elect Asiwaju Tinubu.
check my signature for free stuffs!

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 03, 2023
Cool ! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by Faber(m): 4:50pm On Mar 03, 2023
mickeyenglish:

LMAO! Leave them na?! Let them go and bury themselves.. Wetin be your own there? No be ona dey shout "court, tribunal" upandan ?? Now, dem sef wan carry you go court, you dey dem wan bury themselves... Na your burial grin grin grin grin Weyrey ọmọ kò mọ

Post No Bill

They asked us to go to court, and who told you that we are afraid. We even rushed sharp sharp so that we shall get all of una doctored results and bikini pics of ladies πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ una INEC posted on IReV portal as results.

Why una dey beg up and down for peace, sending governors to go beg Atiku and Obi...

Una too small for what is coming ahead 🀣🀣

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by Faber(m): 4:54pm On Mar 03, 2023
Sammy07:
cheesy

So your uncle monitor all the whole polling units in abia state. I mean over 10000 PUs.

You funny oo, I was also an SPO on 25, even its 1 SPO per 1 ward, and there is no way he can monitor all the PUs in his ward..

We no be babies here.

Your uncle must be lying or you're lying

Uncle kee, no dey rush to my comments, take time and read you dullard. Where did I mentioned Uncle in my comments

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by helinues: 4:54pm On Mar 03, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Awon rigged Agulu results wiill be fished out one after the other for the world to see them as fraudulent as they are!

Congrats to my President-Elect Asiwaju Tinubu.
check my signature for free stuffs!

Both Apc and Pdp agents voted for Obi ...

Person wey him hand no clean but wan investigate others, no be yansh opening be that?

grin

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by Ofunaofu: 4:55pm On Mar 03, 2023
Faber:

Good they are going to court

They will finally expose and bury themselves

At the bolded, do you know that in orsu LGA, people were ferried from Owerri to go and vote on the election day

In the entire orlu senatorial district, election did not hold in more than 10 polling units, but results were manufactured to declare izunaso of the APC as winner of the election

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by Sammy07: 4:55pm On Mar 03, 2023
Faber:

Uncle kee, no dey rush to my comments, take time and read you dullard. Where did I mentioned Uncle in my comments

Okay your brother. πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by FreeStuffsNG: 4:56pm On Mar 03, 2023
helinues:

Both Apc and Pdp agents voted for Obi ...

Person wey him hand no clean but wan investigate others, no be yansh opening be that?

grin
O su mi o.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by Ofunaofu: 4:58pm On Mar 03, 2023
Festus kayemo should first and foremost start from his polling unit where his party the APC lost scandalously to the LP

16 Likes

Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by Faber(m): 4:59pm On Mar 03, 2023
Sammy07:

Okay your brother. πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Bush man πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜‹

1 Like

Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by ladiguy(m): 4:59pm On Mar 03, 2023
Faber:

Pin my own too, Obi Is your next President. Tinubu was just unfortunate to rig at the wrong time 🀣🀣

Keyamo, would have sounded woke, if he said his own very polling unit was rigged by LP, at least he should begin from his polling unit to establish LP's rigging

Okay. No p

1 Like

Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by KanwuliaExtra: 5:00pm On Mar 03, 2023
All the better. . . so the 'S-ELECTION' process will be CANCELLED! grin
Just bring your evidence to court. . . . WITHOUT TIPEX CORRECTIONS AND ALL PARTY OFFICIALS' SIGNATURES. wink

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by Faber(m): 5:01pm On Mar 03, 2023
ladiguy:

Okay. No p
πŸ–•

1 Like

Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by ladiguy(m): 5:04pm On Mar 03, 2023
Faber:

πŸ–•

Obi couldn’t not have won the presidential election. Atiku....

2 Likes

Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by Sammy07: 5:04pm On Mar 03, 2023
Faber:

Bush man πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜‹

You and your brother, you're both lying.

Only your brother supervises over 10,000 PUs.

Mule πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by Faber(m): 5:08pm On Mar 03, 2023
Sammy07:

You and your brother, you're both lying.

Only your brother supervises over 10,000 PUs.

Mule πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Leave my brother na, na your brother? See me see problem. Na me send your brother go loot person shop during EndSars and got lynched. You are brotherless, I feel ur pains

2 Likes

Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by Sammy07: 5:09pm On Mar 03, 2023
Faber:

Leave my brother na, na your brother? See me see problem. Na me send your brother go loot person shop during EndSars and got lynched. You are brotherless, I feel ur pains

Okay FLASH πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by SenatePresdo(m): 5:11pm On Mar 03, 2023
Then let the election be cancelled, INEC has failed.

If it allowed real time collation and transmission from polling units, all these things wouldn't have happened.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Using NEPA Bill As Secondary School Certificate - Femi Fani-Kayode / Cooperate With Kidnappers For Your Safety- Frank Mba, Police PRO Tells Nigerians / β€˜We Weren’t Given Anything Extra’ β€” Ireti Kingibe Speaks On Akpabio’s β€˜Alert'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.