Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,731 members, 7,824,063 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo (22959 Views)

Abuja Residents File A Law Suit To Stop Tinubu’s Swearing In On May 29 / Can Tinubu And Atiku Get 25% Of The Votes In Rivers State? / Can Peter Obi Get 25% Of The Votes In The South West And North In 2023? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by Eberex(m): 5:56pm On Mar 03, 2023
Make dem kuku cancel the results

1 Like

Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by MichaelSokoto(m): 5:57pm On Mar 03, 2023
Faber:
They will bury themselves and here are my reasons...

1) Tinubu's votes in Imo state were from polling units and wards in Orlu zone where elections never happened. And those results were delivered to Osita Izunaso of APC with the help of Hope Uzodimma and he was declared to win Orlu zone, that's Imo West with a landslide.

2) Obi's votes in Abia alone were close to 800k, my very own elder brother based in Aba, have facts and figures. He was away from his family for 3 days and monitored the whole process. Obi's votes were drastically resuced from Abia, Ebonyi and Imo States...

3) Emeka Ihedioha of PDP said on National TV that Labour party cleared Imo State convincingly. That he wanted PDP to win, but when labour party cleared the whole Imo State, that he personally accepted the results. But the results were tampered with against Labour Party 🤣🤣

You know say dog wey want die, no fit hear the stench of feaces 😂😂

APC, you must refund Obi's votes in the South East

Shhh bro, no let dem know!

let dem bring it on!
grin
Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by Faber(m): 5:57pm On Mar 03, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

A wan ask u something and u must answer with sincere heart.

Let agree that Bulaba rig..yes let agree, can you swear by Ur eyes that Ur eyes should go before u if LP also rig??

Good, I don't believe in swearing cos, is needless. Your leaders swear by the Holy Books and still perform badly. I can only tell you the truth, from the depths of my heart's. LP never rigged in this elections.

This is a young party without structures. South East, is controlled by PDP, LP in some polling units across the country had no polling agents cos they lacked man power.

LP never rigged
Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by Princessstee: 5:58pm On Mar 03, 2023
Werey time wastergrin
Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by Badgers14: 5:58pm On Mar 03, 2023
wwwihy:
APC will file a cross petition to contest the votes in the Southeast. We are heading to court too.

https://twitter.com/AderonkeW/status/1631619048453689354

Everyone is contesting the election everywhere, so let them cancel the election then , have a better process and redo the election?

1 Like

Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by SmartyPants(m): 5:58pm On Mar 03, 2023
SenatePresdo:
Then let the election be cancelled, INEC has failed.

If it allowed real time collation and transmission from polling units, all these things wouldn't have happened.

Then if there are further issues with that election, perhaps this time SDP claims they won, we will cancel and be holding elections every 21 days?

The Court will look at the evidence and there will cancellation of some polling units, and reruns in some other ones. That is what the law provides.

Good luck to the parties.
Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by Prince16: 5:59pm On Mar 03, 2023
Fixed!
Nigerians are peace-loving ppl biko!
cool

Truthdeypain:

It doesn't matter if APC does 7 and a half years.

The point will be made. Tinubu and his cronies will be under serious limelight. All of una papa wey wan embezzle Nigeria dry will be unable to.

At the end of the day Tinubu will be exposed for the drug peddling, mafia jagabandit, murdering Asiwaju that he is. A common criminal. Organized and regimented criminality will be buried at least reasonably. Then a new Nigeria can be born from the ashes of their remains.

Also the souls of Funsho williams and all the innocents your venerated Lord has sent to the underworld will RIP.

The people Igbos are angry with your criminal president
The spirits are even angrier.
There is no consolation and no way out for him. His fll is the design of the most high. He will be disgraced in public. His fate is sealed. One mans ambition will be the greatest fall ever. Just chill and enjoy the movie.

Your family will not benefit from the criminality for which it supports Tinubu, my sincerest apologies for that.
Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by zinaunreal(m): 6:00pm On Mar 03, 2023
They shouldn't forget that this same apc challenged the supreme Court because of new naira note agenda
To cheat for votes . Haha. They are finished
Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by kennethesan(m): 6:00pm On Mar 03, 2023
Too know dey worry you sir...you won, why the cross or dot petition again?

1 Like

Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by phorget(m): 6:01pm On Mar 03, 2023
Yes bring it ON!
Let's see how APC will even get 1% from the east.

1 Like

Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:02pm On Mar 03, 2023
Faber:

They asked us to go to court, and who told you that we are afraid. We even rushed sharp sharp so that we shall get all of una doctored results and bikini pics of ladies 😂😂 una INEC posted on IReV portal as results.

Why una dey beg up and down for peace, sending governors to go beg Atiku and Obi...

Una too small for what is coming ahead 🤣🤣
Bikinis? 👙

now I will really be fixated on d court proceedings!
grin
Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by VIKTO83(m): 6:04pm On Mar 03, 2023
Gen-gen!!.

I said it that d court will only rule that there will be rerun in some APC stronghold which will be more than the L.P. stronghold. Then APC will win because they will definitely use every arsenal within their disposal to win while L.P will win d few states where they also won before and APC will be declared winner.

Blood nose is inevitable.
Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by bentenny(m): 6:05pm On Mar 03, 2023
If elections were held in the entire SE right now,LP will still win PDP and APC with a landslide victory!
The question keyamo should be asking is how was a structureless party or an 'andrews liver salt' party able to take humongous votes from states that are firmly governed by the structured PDP and APC governors?
Lessons will definitely be learnt!

1 Like

Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by Faber(m): 6:06pm On Mar 03, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

Bikinis? 👙

now I will really be fixated on d court proceedings!
grin

E no funny 😎
Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by NakedTruth4eva: 6:07pm On Mar 03, 2023
Majesty7:

Do you know what it takes to conduct a general election?

General election shouldn't be cancelled but the results can be contested in the court of law. Why cancel when it can actually be looked into and corrections made. Election cancellation is not even what any Nigerian should be discussing but definitely we all have the right to contest the results through legal means.

If the facts are there. Why not? They all have witnesses in the person of their party agents. They are in every PU.

Election is a very interesting exercise. Let all the PU agents bring out their facts. This is so simple. It is not an online banter
Eye-neck made provision for a rerun and if all parties agree that there was a fraud on a massive and irreparable scale due to the inability to transmit results directly from the polling units. Nigerians are ready to vote again. The process is more important than the outcome
Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by OlawaleBammie: 6:07pm On Mar 03, 2023
Faber:

Good, I don't believe in swearing cos, is needless. Your leaders swear by the Holy Books and still perform badly. I can only tell you the truth, from the depths of my heart's. LP never rigged in this elections.

This is a young party without structures. South East, is controlled by PDP, LP in some polling units across the country had no polling agents cos they lacked man power.

LP never rigged

I hate lies, it's now that u don't believe in swearing...Eeyaahh..I hate people who lies that is why I don't vote.

Ok don't swear, just say it either u bliv or not, that u should lose Ur sight if peradventure LP rigged no matter how small it is.
Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by obyno82: 6:08pm On Mar 03, 2023
mickeyenglish:

LMAO! Leave them na?! Let them go and bury themselves.. Wetin be your own there? No be ona dey shout "court, tribunal" upandan ?? Now, dem sef wan carry you go court, you dey dem wan bury themselves... Na your burial grin grin grin grin Weyrey ọmọ kò mọ

Post No Bill

You don't have sense. Why are you using reverse psychology here. Keyamo will only mess himself up in court. he thinks it is TV interview where he will shouting like cat they soaked inside water.
Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by Prince16: 6:08pm On Mar 03, 2023
Majesty7:

Good! HONESTLY, I have been expecting APC to tackle especially LP. They rigged all election in where they were declared winners. How will APC got zero vote? Despite the presence of a party agent? How is that possible? LP don't know how to rig. They messed up perfectly
Which goes to show it d party agents colluded with LP to rig in alaigbo cuz there's no way they could'nt even get a single vote
Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by eroticecstasy: 6:08pm On Mar 03, 2023
wwwihy:
APC will file a cross petition to contest the votes in the Southeast. We are heading to court too.

https://twitter.com/AderonkeW/status/1631619048453689354

There's no need, it's like playing dirty with a pig
Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by famology(m): 6:09pm On Mar 03, 2023
It'll be 2-0
Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by OlawaleBammie: 6:09pm On Mar 03, 2023
Lashist:

You are the same idiot that complained about buhari and the country...you want Nigeria to be better but you don't want Nigerian govt to do the right thing. You want to be better but you are so happy elections was rigged in your candidate's favour...that old rotten naija you want will keep happening to you

Osu, it's the time of buhari that I became a millionaire, I had never had up to 30k in my account prior.
Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by donkach: 6:09pm On Mar 03, 2023
All he wants to do is to make it an Igbo thing. I have been watching him and listening to him after this election. All his statement has an Igbo sentiment.
That's their next strategy.
Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by obyno82: 6:10pm On Mar 03, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Awon rigged Agulu results wiill be fished out one after the other for the world to see them as fraudulent as they are!

Congrats to my President-Elect Asiwaju Tinubu.
check my signature for free stuffs!

Bros for someone who is into Business you don't have sense at all. Peter Obi is from Agulu. Do you think in your wildest dream that PDP and APC will get any votes there/ Oga try and have small sense na stop trying to appear dense. So LP will rig where APGA is around? try and have sense
Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by benjaminlawson(m): 6:10pm On Mar 03, 2023
ResidentSnitch:
This is actually good for democracy.
When politicians understand that their actions during the election will be subjected to various degrees of investigation, then our system would become better.
I encourage Keyamo to go ahead...It may reveal other reasons why the mandate thief should be retired.

We want him to fulfil this statement, by tomorrow morning, let him approach the court that he want to inspect the material used for the election. After this election have you see any INEC top official appear in any TV station, to tell Nigerians what really happened? This is what is called guilty conscience.
Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by Prince16: 6:12pm On Mar 03, 2023
Sebi we all wan dey craze ni. grin
Ngwanu, let's go there.
God bless President Tinubu
God bless Nigeria.
chloride6:
Trap… it will take a 4 years to examine all those documents
Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by obyno82: 6:15pm On Mar 03, 2023
Sannisege:
Did election happen anywhere in the south east with the sit at home order. Obi will be further disgraced after the tribunal. Moreover, APC didn’t get 25% in any South Eastern state so reduction of SE votes won’t affect the outcome of the election

Is it that you are smoking dried cow dung? didn't you see Onitsha Awada areawhere people waited for INEC officials so that they would vote? you are talking about sit at home. Try and have sense.
Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by Winneepye: 6:15pm On Mar 03, 2023
Obi the new Nnamdi Kanu in town he will not rest until he see the Nigeria burn in pieces the great Biafran king.
Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by bentenny(m): 6:16pm On Mar 03, 2023
UncommonLogic:
The LP scam in the SE will b3 exposed. grin
Yes ohh
Let it be cancelled and I assure you that when another election is held again with real time transmission of results from the polling units, this time nah zero votes una go dey confirm from all the PU in SE for APC!
Interesting times ahead!
Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by obyno82: 6:17pm On Mar 03, 2023
Prince16:
Correct!
A thief has no moral right to label Someone else a thief.
Despite all d schenenigans dt we all saw in d east, it's totally out of place for them to be pontificating!

Ngwanu, let us all dey kolo together.
God bless Nigeria and Nigerians
God bless president Tinubu!
cool

If you must know let Keyamo file the counter petition, that is when they would bury themselves. We all know that the votes Tinubu got from Orlu were in places where elections didn't hold. unless their plan is to kill the witnesses, Tinubu will bury himself. Because once Rivers, Ekiti Benue results are cancelled he will be out of the race.
Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by coolplanet: 6:17pm On Mar 03, 2023
oyin44:

It will happen in south east not Nigeria..

Lol. They have left you behind. Is south east not in Nigeria. People just dey write sha. Oga o
Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by Alezy(m): 6:18pm On Mar 03, 2023
Joker that was rejected in his own town. Mumu Uvwie man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PDP Sues INEC For Insisting On Card Reader / Tribunal: “INEC Couldn’t Upload Results”, Atiku’s Witness Blames Tinibu’s Agents / Presidency Fires Director Over Plagiarism Of Obama's Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.