Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,888 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo (22955 Views)

Abuja Residents File A Law Suit To Stop Tinubu’s Swearing In On May 29 / Can Tinubu And Atiku Get 25% Of The Votes In Rivers State? / Can Peter Obi Get 25% Of The Votes In The South West And North In 2023? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by ProphetM0hammad: 5:38pm On Mar 03, 2023
oyin44:
Tinubu has good lawyers...

For obi,The election was his only chance but he lost it...so it is over

Why do you think he was crying publicly

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by Pharaoh4rin(m): 5:39pm On Mar 03, 2023
Please, I need festus keyamo's current address. I want to pay a homage. Send the address and earn a $100.
Thanks
Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by NakedTruth4eva: 5:39pm On Mar 03, 2023
ladiguy:

And the end, Apc will complete the four years... Labour is going there to feed the lawyers. Go pin it to the wall..say I talk am. No be this naija.
It's good that all parties are agreeing that the election was fraudulent and does not determine the will of the Nigerian people. What do you do when all parties agree that the election was fraudulent? You call for another election that will be devoid of results manipulations and the INEC chairman has to step aside

3 Likes

Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by onuman: 5:39pm On Mar 03, 2023
Talk is about cancelling a most fraudulent election heist ever in Nigeria committed by Buhari cabal to put in Hashim Shettima the Boko Haram sympathizer as president of Nigeria with old and ailing Bola Tinubu as figure head president, while this one here is talking about cross petition against election in one spot for diversionary tactics.

1 Like

Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by Solocoin: 5:39pm On Mar 03, 2023
Go to court we are waiting and now they have gone to court and you're the one crying.

3 Likes

Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by ThothHermes: 5:40pm On Mar 03, 2023
helinues:

Both Apc and Pdp agents voted for Obi ...

Person wey him hand no clean but wan investigate others, no be yansh opening be that?

grin
Cry more. We no want Oluwole president.

2 Likes

Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by Omenlon: 5:40pm On Mar 03, 2023
Please is PrinceofLagos still in Nigeria, because he vowed to go on exile if Tinubu wins. Abeg I need to know.

1 Like

Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by Flame333: 5:40pm On Mar 03, 2023
Parachoko:
Good one!

The APC should go through the Election material used all over the Federation, not just the South East alone.

Mentality poverty is a gross offence.. Get sense and live right..

Only fools fight for idiots in those pictures

Your mates are changing things in the western world..

Don't just waste God's gift of life to your mama and papa..

Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by Majesty7: 5:41pm On Mar 03, 2023
wwwihy:
APC will file a cross petition to contest the votes in the Southeast. We are heading to court too.

https://twitter.com/AderonkeW/status/1631619048453689354

Good! HONESTLY, I have been expecting APC to tackle especially LP. They rigged all election in where they were declared winners. How will APC got zero vote? Despite the presence of a party agent? How is that possible? LP don't know how to rig. They messed up perfectly

3 Likes

Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by PrinceOfLagos: 5:42pm On Mar 03, 2023
Omenlon:
Please is PrinceofLagos still in Nigeria, because he vowed to go on exile if Tinubu wins. Abeg I need to know.
lol no dey lie na
Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by Majesty7: 5:43pm On Mar 03, 2023
helinues:

Both Apc and Pdp agents voted for Obi ...

Person wey him hand no clean but wan investigate others, no be yansh opening be that?

grin

Why would they? Were they coerced? Don't let us argue. Just let's forget it and let us enjoy the new wave. Thank you
Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by ProphetM0hammad: 5:44pm On Mar 03, 2023
Emola12:
mouh dey look now sebi your grandfather buhari think say he wise about naira policy see where he endup tinubu will never be Nigeria president is either they cancel it or BUHARI handover to osinbajo buh for tinubu ooo he will never and ever rule dis our country NOTED abeg

I didn't know you are in charge of all these
I understand now, cos you hate Tinubu, so Buhari should handover to Osinbajo instead
Thank you Mr Nsofor, special adviser to the president on handover matters
Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by chloride6: 5:44pm On Mar 03, 2023
Trap… it will take a 4 years to examine all those documents
Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by ada9ja(f): 5:44pm On Mar 03, 2023
oyin44:
Tinubu has good lawyers...

For obi,The election was his only chance but he lost it...so it is over

So others have bad lawyers

1 Like

Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by livinbygrace: 5:44pm On Mar 03, 2023
Faber:
They will bury themselves and here are my reasons...

1) Tinubu's votes in Imo state were from polling units and wards in Orlu zone where elections never happened. And those results were delivered to Osita Izunaso of APC with the help of Hope Uzodimma and he was declared to win Orlu zone, that's Imo West with a landslide.

2) Obi's votes in Abia alone were close to 800k, my very own elder brother based in Aba, have facts and figures. He was away from his family for 3 days and monitored the whole process. Obi's votes were drastically resuced from Abia, Ebonyi and Imo States...

3) Emeka Ihedioha of PDP said on National TV that Labour party cleared Imo State convincingly. That he wanted PDP to win, but when labour party cleared the whole Imo State, that he personally accepted the results. But the results were tampered with against Labour Party 🀣🀣

You know say dog wey want die, no fit hear the stench of feaces πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

APC, you must refund Obi's votes in the South East

Are you saying the Whole South East is One party State?Are you saying No other Tribes(Hausa,Fulani,Yoruba) in the whole south East?Are you saying there is no Federal Government parastals in South East?
If that result from South East is authentic and not rigged,then the whole South East is not yet developed and infact a slum is far better than the whole region
Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by oyin44: 5:44pm On Mar 03, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Why do you think he was crying publicly

grin cheesy grin because he is a failure ..thanks
Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by NakedTruth4eva: 5:45pm On Mar 03, 2023
I am happy that the same people that said the election was free, fair and credible will also make a case of fraud that happened in the same election grin

2 Likes

Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by Majesty7: 5:46pm On Mar 03, 2023
Solocoin:
Go to court we are waiting and now they have gone to court and you're the one crying.

No. I don't think they are crying. They said they are also going to court. We all can sue or be sued. Nobody is an island of suing. We all have the right to sue grin
Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 03, 2023
PDP and APC have no agents at Obi's PU. Lolzzz I command brains into the head of my fellow misguided and brainwashed youths to be able to see and reason better and understand that APC+PDO+LP are birds of a feather. I'm looking forward to a big drama in court where
PDP : We won 25th election but APC stole our mandate
LP : We won 25th election but APC stole our mandate
APC : We won 25th election but LP and PDP stole part of our mandate

COURT: How many mandates are we talking about here?
APC+LP+PDP: (In chorus) One!

JUDGE: Fainted
Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by NakedTruth4eva: 5:46pm On Mar 03, 2023
Majesty7:

Good! HONESTLY, I have been expecting APC to tackle especially LP. They rigged all election in where they were declared winners. How will APC got zero vote? Despite the presence of a party agent? How is that possible? LP don't know how to rig. They messed up perfectly
The election should be canceled since it was fraudulent. Don't you agree?

1 Like

Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by babajero(m): 5:47pm On Mar 03, 2023
Parachoko:
Good one!

The APC should go through the Election material used all over the Federation, not just the South East alone.
That will mean apc is helping Labour party do their work because it obvious apc will lose woefully.

2 Likes

Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by highchief1: 5:48pm On Mar 03, 2023
wwwihy:
APC will file a cross petition to contest the votes in the Southeast. We are heading to court too.

keyamo my brother I stand with u on this.Court no be anybody compound.

1 Like

Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by Omoawoke: 5:48pm On Mar 03, 2023
Wahala grin
Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by Solocoin: 5:50pm On Mar 03, 2023
Majesty7:

No. I don't think they are crying. They said they are also going to court. We all can sue or be sued. Nobody is an island of suing. We all have the right to sue grin
Okay
Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by olatuns2017: 5:50pm On Mar 03, 2023
wwwihy:

Brain too much

Obigos lack tacticians

Note

They are going back to Biafra by june2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by Prince16: 5:51pm On Mar 03, 2023
Lolz... Which 'crises' biko?
You guys don't know what u've put leg into.
It's Nigerians against igbos nwokem. Don't get it twisted. You guys are on ur own.
Una do anyhow, una see anyhow.

You've never believed in d existence of Nigeria in d first place so no go dey over-thinkam.
cool

SenatePresdo:

So you think, I laugh.

This country might be plunged into a serious crises.
Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by Taba21: 5:51pm On Mar 03, 2023
Sammy07:
cheesy

So your uncle monitor all the whole polling units in abia state. I mean over 10000 PUs.

You funny oo, I was also an SPO on 25, even its 1 SPO per 1 ward, and there is no way he can monitor all the PUs in his ward..

We no be babies here.

Your uncle must be lying or you're lying

Igbo,ipob and CAN are just wasting their time.

2 Likes

Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by TrumpDonald2: 5:52pm On Mar 03, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Awon rigged Agulu results wiill be fished out one after the other for the world to see them as fraudulent as they are!

Congrats to my President-Elect Asiwaju Tinubu.
check my signature for free stuffs!

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Urchin go and verify if LP got one vote in Buhari's polling unit. Keep deceiving yourself. Keep begging people to check your so called free stuff. Mkpi

1 Like

Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by Augustenite(m): 5:52pm On Mar 03, 2023
Faber:

Pin my own too, Obi Is your next President. Tinubu was just unfortunate to rig at the wrong time 🀣🀣

Keyamo, would have sounded woke, if he said his own very polling unit was rigged by LP, at least he should begin from his polling unit to establish LP's rigging
Una no dey tire to wail?

I told you guys long ago that Obi will lose.. now nna still wan feed lawyers.. go ahead

Obi should go and rest. He too proud to believe he won the election.
Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by Majesty7: 5:53pm On Mar 03, 2023
NakedTruth4eva:

The election should be canceled since it was fraudulent. Don't you agree?

Do you know what it takes to conduct a general election?

General election shouldn't be cancelled but the results can be contested in the court of law. Why cancel when it can actually be looked into and corrections made. Election cancellation is not even what any Nigerian should be discussing but definitely we all have the right to contest the results through legal means.

If the facts are there. Why not? They all have witnesses in the person of their party agents. They are in every PU.

Election is a very interesting exercise. Let all the PU agents bring out their facts. This is so simple. It is not an online banter
Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by Lashist(m): 5:54pm On Mar 03, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Let them do, SEBI na Una dey cry and wail that if e sure for them she should go to court grin now they are about to deal with u guys again and u re saying they will bury themselves..leave them.

Ur principal that has his evidence of rigging against him and u his foot soldiers are yet to approach any serious court, instead na cry obi dey cry on TV

Na datti first cry
Aisha yesufu followed suit
Now oga patapata don call press conference do hin own cry grin grin
You are the same idiot that complained about buhari and the country...you want Nigeria to be better but you don't want Nigerian govt to do the right thing. You want to be better but you are so happy elections was rigged in your candidate's favour...that old rotten naija you want will keep happening to you
Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by Julesrimet(m): 5:56pm On Mar 03, 2023
FreeStuffsNG
[b]Awon rigged Agulu results wiill be fished out one after the other for the world to see them as fraudulent as they are!

Congrats to my President-Elect Asiwaju Tinubu.[/b
What is even special about this polling unit you people have been brandishing about. Were there no other places other candidates couldn't get a single vote?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Youths Attack Journalists In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / President Buhari Attends Nigerian’s 58th Independence / Power Minister's Claim: What's The Electricity Supply In Your Area Like?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.