Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,038 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo (22958 Views)

Abuja Residents File A Law Suit To Stop Tinubu’s Swearing In On May 29 / Can Tinubu And Atiku Get 25% Of The Votes In Rivers State? / Can Peter Obi Get 25% Of The Votes In The South West And North In 2023? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by obyno82: 6:18pm On Mar 03, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

A wan ask u something and u must answer with sincere heart.

Let agree that Bulaba rig..yes let agree, can you swear by Ur eyes that Ur eyes should go before u if LP also rig??

LP did not rig and we can swear to it. In Nigeria for you to rig, you must have the state apparatus on your side. who has the control of the state apparatus? is it not APC? Guys make una dey use una sense dey lie.
Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by Prince16: 6:20pm On Mar 03, 2023
Nwokem, he who comes to equity must come with clean hands. A thief has no moral standing to be calling others thief, Inugo?
cool
obyno82:

If you must know let Keyamo file the counter petition, that is when they would bury themselves. We all know that the votes Tinubu got from Orlu were in places where elections didn't hold. unless their plan is to kill the witnesses, Tinubu will bury himself. Because once Rivers, Ekiti Benue results are cancelled he will be out of the race.
Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 03, 2023
Oga Keyamo should not waste his time, just file the petition and get disgraced immediately. You think APC is considered a party in the East? Don't be surprise your party agent deceived you guys just to have access to their own cut of Tinubu's money.

A good example of it is a man from my kindred who dump APGA to jump to APC because he loose his second term bid for HoR but when election came he looses mercilessly to an extent he lost his polling unit. Ask Obiano's deputy wetin sup when he dump APGA for APC wetin sup, dude loose his own polling unit and his community booed him shege pro max
Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by bentenny(m): 6:21pm On Mar 03, 2023
livinbygrace:

Are you saying the Whole South East is One party State?Are you saying No other Tribes(Hausa,Fulani,Yoruba) in the whole south East?Are you saying there is no Federal Government parastals in South East?
If that result from South East is authentic and not rigged,then the whole South East is not yet developed and infact a slum is far better than the whole region
What you should be worried about is how an unknown party was able to achieve a landslide victory in SE states that predominantly belong to structured parties like APC and PDP!
Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by Ola260: 6:21pm On Mar 03, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Let them do, SEBI na Una dey cry and wail that if e sure for them she should go to court grin now they are about to deal with u guys again and u re saying they will bury themselves..leave them.

Ur principal that has his evidence of rigging against him and u his foot soldiers are yet to approach any serious court, instead na cry obi dey cry on TV

Na datti first cry
Aisha yesufu followed suit
Now oga patapata don call press conference do hin own cry grin grin
Small small na
Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by obyno82: 6:22pm On Mar 03, 2023
UncommonLogic:
The LP scam in the SE will b3 exposed. grin

Walahi you dont have sense. In Nigeria for you to rig you must have monetary resources plus the state apparatus in your control. Please which people have all these? No be APC? Please if Keyamo needs pen and paper i will give it to him to lodge the counter petition. Fowl Yansh go open and all the votes he claimed to have in SS and SE will be nullified.

1 Like

Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by rummmy: 6:23pm On Mar 03, 2023
Let's re do the election and see if tinubu will get even one vote...
Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 03, 2023
Parachoko:
Good one!

The APC should go through the Election material used all over the Federation, not just the South East alone.
Oga Keyamo should not waste his time, just file the petition and get disgraced immediately. You think APC is considered a party in the East? Don't be surprise your party agent deceived you guys just to have access to their own cut of Tinubu's money.

A good example of it is a man from my kindred who dump APGA to jump to APC because he loose his second term bid for HoR but when election came he looses mercilessly to an extent he lost his polling unit. Ask Obiano's deputy wetin sup when he dump APGA for APC wetin sup, dude loose his own polling unit and his community booed him shege pro max

1 Like

Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by Prince16: 6:23pm On Mar 03, 2023
Hehehehehe.... swear fire!
Nwokem, just chill, dt breakfast y'all bn requesting for will go round!
grin
obyno82:

LP did not rig and we can swear to it. In Nigeria for you to rig, you must have the state apparatus on your side. who has the control of the state apparatus? is it not APC? Guys make una dey use una sense dey lie.
Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by OlawaleBammie: 6:23pm On Mar 03, 2023
obyno82:

U re oppressed
Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by OlawaleBammie: 6:23pm On Mar 03, 2023
Ola260:

Small small na
how?? Dem no cry??
Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by NLKing01: 6:24pm On Mar 03, 2023
Very Good.... Now that APC also has issue with the results. INEC should just cancel the whole election and let us start again
wwwihy:
APC will file a cross petition to contest the votes in the Southeast. We are heading to court too.

https://twitter.com/AderonkeW/status/1631619048453689354
Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by obyno82: 6:24pm On Mar 03, 2023
Majesty7:

Good! HONESTLY, I have been expecting APC to tackle especially LP. They rigged all election in where they were declared winners. How will APC got zero vote? Despite the presence of a party agent? How is that possible? LP don't know how to rig. They messed up perfectly

But in areas in the north LP got zero votes you didn't question that abi? Oga you don't have sense
Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by Ola260: 6:24pm On Mar 03, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
how?? Dem no cry??
Pity them na
Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by SenatePresdo(m): 6:24pm On Mar 03, 2023
Prince16:
Lolz... Which 'crises' biko?
You guys don't know what u've put leg into.
It's Nigerians against igbos nwokem. Don't get it twisted. You guys are on ur own.
Una do anyhow, una see anyhow.

You've never believed in d existence of Nigeria in d first place so no go dey over-thinkam.
cool

Good, I hope when it starts, they draft you into the army and post you to orlu to defend the Nigeria.

You think it's about the igbos?

Alright.
Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by obyno82: 6:25pm On Mar 03, 2023
livinbygrace:

Are you saying the Whole South East is One party State?Are you saying No other Tribes(Hausa,Fulani,Yoruba) in the whole south East?Are you saying there is no Federal Government parastals in South East?
If that result from South East is authentic and not rigged,then the whole South East is not yet developed and infact a slum is far better than the whole region

You are not making any sense at all.
Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by Prince16: 6:25pm On Mar 03, 2023
Don't worry nwokem, d 'errection' will be redone in 4 yrs time (2027)
grin
rummmy:
Let's re do the election and see if tinubu will get even one vote...
Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by obyno82: 6:26pm On Mar 03, 2023
olatuns2017:

Brain too much

Obigos lack tacticians

Note

They are going back to Biafra by june2023

You don't have sense
Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by bentenny(m): 6:27pm On Mar 03, 2023
Faber:

Good, I don't believe in swearing cos, is needless. Your leaders swear by the Holy Books and still perform badly. I can only tell you the truth, from the depths of my heart's. LP never rigged in this elections.

This is a young party without structures. South East, is controlled by PDP, LP in some polling units across the country had no polling agents cos they lacked man power.

LP never rigged
Its even foolishness for keyamo to even assume or insinuate that LP could rig in SE states that have APC and PDP governors with structures!
LP didn't just win those states,it was flawless despite efforts from PDP and APC to compress and reduce the votes!
Did they not say LP cannot win a single state?
Now they are saying LP rigged? grin grin
Indeed lessons will be learnt!
Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by Prince16: 6:28pm On Mar 03, 2023
Who are d ppl weeping upandan now?
Dey play there!
cool
SenatePresdo:

Good, I hope when it starts, they draft you into the army and post you to orlu to defend the Nigeria.

You think it's about the igbos?

Alright.
Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by obyno82: 6:28pm On Mar 03, 2023
Prince16:

Nwokem, he who comes to equity must come with clean hands. A thief has no moral standing to be calling others thief, Inugo?
cool

so who is the thief? Ngwa tell us
Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by Truthdeypain: 6:28pm On Mar 03, 2023
Prince16:

Fixed!
Nigerians are peace-loving ppl biko!
cool

Okpo!
Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by obyno82: 6:29pm On Mar 03, 2023
Prince16:
Hehehehehe.... swear fire!
Nwokem, just chill, dt breakfast y'all bn requesting for will go round!
grin

Oga just stop being stupid and be an adult for once
Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by OlawaleBammie: 6:30pm On Mar 03, 2023
Ola260:

Pity them na

Who??

Me that I am happy seeing them cry
I am happy that they are feeling cheated

I even read a news that a 19yr old OSU extension killed himself for the inability of obi to win, I said atorundorun weyrey grin
Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by obyno82: 6:30pm On Mar 03, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

U re oppressed

Say you that is a happy slave
Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by Majesty7: 6:31pm On Mar 03, 2023
obyno82:

But in areas in the north LP got zero votes you didn't question that abi? Oga you don't have sense

Please no insult. I beg of you.

Now to your question. You see LP doesn't have the required agents for all the PUs. I think they are short of more than 35,000 agents.

It is 100% possible for LP to have zero in more than 35,000 polling unit.

Election is calculation. However, PDP and APC were the ONLY party with agent in all the polling unit.

So, if APC or PDP don't have vote in a particular PU. That shows the agent was either coerced or threatened not to vote.

Let me give you example. All those A, DPP... grin and the rest. How do you think they got 50votes in some states or 2000 overall votes? It was their polling agents that voted for them. My brother, politics is very interesting

1 Like

Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by OlawaleBammie: 6:31pm On Mar 03, 2023
obyno82:

Say you that is a happy slave
No no no, I am not an OSU like u grin grin

Don't u know the difference between you, an OSU from a citizen?? grin
Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by ladiguy(m): 6:32pm On Mar 03, 2023
NakedTruth4eva:

It's good that all parties are agreeing that the election was fraudulent and does not determine the will of the Nigerian people. What do you do when all parties agree that the election was fraudulent? You call for another election that will be devoid of results manipulations and the INEC chairman has to step aside

Smchhh. You guys are newbies in politics. Today’s pikin

1 Like

Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by ladiguy(m): 6:32pm On Mar 03, 2023
Emola12:
mouh dey look now sebi your grandfather buhari think say he wise about naira policy see where he endup tinubu will never be Nigeria president is either they cancel it or BUHARI handover to osinbajo buh for tinubu ooo he will never and ever rule dis our country NOTED abeg

Sorry. Take heart
Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by ladiguy(m): 6:33pm On Mar 03, 2023
Truthdeypain:

It doesn't matter if APC does 7 and a half years.

The point will be made. Tinubu and his cronies will be under serious limelight. All of una papa wey wan embezzle Nigeria dry will be unable to.

At the end of the day Tinubu will be exposed for the drug peddling, mafia jagabandit, murdering Asiwaju that he is. A common criminal. Organized and regimented criminality will be buried at least reasonably. Then a new Nigeria can be born from the ashes of their remains.

Also the souls of Funsho williams and all the innocents your venerated Lord has sent to the underworld will RIP.

The people are angry with your criminal president
The spirits are even angrier.
There is no consolation and no way out for him. His fll is the design of the most high. He will be disgraced in public. His fate is sealed. One mans ambition will be the greatest fall ever. Just chill and enjoy the movie.

Your family will not benefit from the criminality for which it supports Tinubu, my sincerest apologies for that.

Sorry. Take heart.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Aba Geometric Power Project Commissioned In A Hurry — Sir Udensi / Alleged Fraud: EFCC Probes Rivers, Kano, Others / South-west Capital Projects In 2016 Budget..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.