Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,559 members, 7,823,459 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo (22951 Views)

Abuja Residents File A Law Suit To Stop Tinubu’s Swearing In On May 29 / Can Tinubu And Atiku Get 25% Of The Votes In Rivers State? / Can Peter Obi Get 25% Of The Votes In The South West And North In 2023? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by obyno82: 6:34pm On Mar 03, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

No no no, I am not an OSU like u grin grin

Don't u know the difference between you, an OSU from a citizen?? grin

Oga you are a Happy slave.
Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by Prince16: 6:34pm On Mar 03, 2023
Nwoke, no need to beat d air.
When d matter reach court, d hypocritical crocodile-tear shedding thief will be unveiled.
Una never sabi anything!
cool
obyno82:

so who is the thief? Ngwa tell us
Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by chibrolex(m): 6:34pm On Mar 03, 2023
Please APC should be fast about it so that the whole elections would be reviewed by the court.There is no way APC can get upto 5% of all the votes in the south east as far as Peter Obi is the Labour Party candidate infact PDP and APC TAMPERED the votes given to Labour Party by the good people of south east IMO AND EBONYI State governors are aware of what im saying.so please be fast about it ok.
Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by Manofnaija: 6:35pm On Mar 03, 2023
Keyamo is playing mind game.
If he sprawls out trash, your responses will give him leeway to their next step.
I urge ObIdients to stop responding to his comments.
Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by obyno82: 6:35pm On Mar 03, 2023
Majesty7:

Please no insult. I beg of you.

Now to your question. You see LP doesn't have the required agents for all the PUs. I think they are short of more than 35,000 agents.

It is 100% possible for LP to have zero in more than 35,000 polling unit.

Election is calculation. However, PDP and APC were the ONLY party with agent in all the polling unit.

So, if APC or PDP don't have vote in a particular PU. That shows the agent was either coerced or threatened not to vote.

Let me give you example. All those A, DPP... grin and the rest. How do you think they got 50votes in some states or 2000 overall votes? It was their polling agents that voted for them. My brother, politics is very interesting

You see why i said you don't think before yapping your mouth. LP just before the election had the highest number of party agents. Moreso that they had agents in all the polling units.
Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by OlawaleBammie: 6:36pm On Mar 03, 2023
obyno82:

Oga you are a Happy slave.

Eehh egbami ooh, me that I am happy because u feel cheated grin grin

Osu can never rule this country na, u no know before?? Ur village elder, I mean the superior OSU suppose don tell u na grin
Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by Prince16: 6:36pm On Mar 03, 2023
Ouch..... just as ur moniker implies, d truthdeypain walahi!
grin

Truthdeypain:

Okpo!
Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by Majesty7: 6:37pm On Mar 03, 2023
obyno82:

You see why i said you don't think before yapping your mouth. LP just before the election had the highest number of party agents. Moreso that they had agents in all the polling units.

Required agents is different from forming allegiance with a party that only has structures in the same SE.

PUs are scattered Nationwide.

You can't change. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by coolplanet: 6:39pm On Mar 03, 2023
Nobody should look at the issue like Yoruba and Igbo case. Am a Yoruba man and without sentiment.I know Obi won the election. Since INEC could not meet up the standard,I think Yakubu should step down and a fresh election should be conducted. The INEC body should be contracted to KPMG(auditing firm with good record) or pricewater. Let them handle the election and let's go for e-voting system well monitored incase of hacking. Immediately you vote,it goes to the server or cloud as backup and also stored in the machine at the polling unit. In that case,we are having two ways to protect the vote so we don't do manual or paper voting. After the whole process,the machine would print out a slip that would be signed by party agents for keep. This will be transparent,free,fair and credible. The same idea was used in Kaduna during their local government election and it was successful. All parties including PDP chairman credited the process too.
Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by Prince16: 6:40pm On Mar 03, 2023
Hehehehehe.... temper-temper!
To d courts thou wantest, to d court we all goest!
Pikin wey tork say hin mama not go sleep must ready to do night vigil with him mama

obyno82:

Oga just stop being stupid and be an adult for once
Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by Proudlyomonna: 6:41pm On Mar 03, 2023
Hahaha is it a secret that Apc calamity has already become an abomination in SE grin grin
Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by ebenholer2(m): 6:42pm On Mar 03, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Awon rigged Agulu results wiill be fished out one after the other for the world to see them as fraudulent as they are!

Congrats to my President-Elect Asiwaju Tinubu.
check my signature for free stuffs!
ANAMBRA WAS A PLACE WHERE OPPOSITION VOTERS WERE CHASED AWAY FROM THE POLLING UNITS AND WOMEN WERE HELPED TO TUMB PRINT FOR LABOUR PARTY. VIDEO EVIDENCES ARE EVERYWHERE.

1 Like

Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by Faber(m): 6:45pm On Mar 03, 2023
bentenny:

Its even foolishness for keyamo to even assume or insinuate that LP could rig in SE states that have APC and PDP governors with structures!
LP didn't just win those states,it was flawless despite efforts from PDP and APC to compress and reduce the votes!
Did they not say LP cannot win a single state?
Now they are saying LP rigged? grin grin
Indeed lessons will be learnt!

4 persons tweeting from one room for that matter...
Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by Ola260: 6:46pm On Mar 03, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Who??

Me that I am happy seeing them cry
I am happy that they are feeling cheated

I even read a news that a 19yr old OSU extension killed himself for the inability of obi to win, I said atorundorun weyrey grin
That one self na fake news.
Na them create the news
Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by Truthdeypain: 6:47pm On Mar 03, 2023
ladiguy:

Sorry. Take heart.

I am very successful and fulfilled. I only hit why for the best for these jobless and roaming and hopeless folks. I wish for a ganuinw change in their lives.

Criminal organisations and organized share the money mafia will not give them any of that. Maybe you should think more of actual human welfare and empowerment than pepper them tribal gang.
Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by juman(m): 6:48pm On Mar 03, 2023
Only rivers state election may be cancelled.
Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by SIONKPO1(m): 6:49pm On Mar 03, 2023
Lawyer that has never Won any big case
Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by Prince16: 6:52pm On Mar 03, 2023
ebenholer2:

ANAMBRA WAS A PLACE WHERE OPPOSITION VOTERS WERE CHASED AWAY FROM THE POLLING UNITS AND WOMEN WERE HELPED TO TUMB PRINT FOR LABOUR PARTY. VIDEO EVIDENCES ARE EVERYWHERE.
Leave dem alone o, let them be playing ostrich there.
Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by livinbygrace: 6:55pm On Mar 03, 2023
obyno82:

You are not making any sense at all.

If you have sense,you will calm down and think with your head,not from your anus about the questions i just asked and not coming up with an insult.
That was how we told you obidense that Obi cannot win except he was contesting for Christian Association of Nigeria President,but due to the fact that most of you have low IQ,you continue with your Nzobu Nzobu styled of politics and your Governor Soludo even warned you ,but still acted ignorantly.MMM part 2 need to come to Nigeria,we still get plenty Mugun for here.
Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by caracas: 6:57pm On Mar 03, 2023
ladiguy:

And the end, Apc will complete the four years... Labour is going there to feed the lawyers. Go pin it to the wall..say I talk am. No be this naija.
Not this time around
Tinubu’ has never lost an election n he won against all odds…..
Peter obi has never lost a case in the Supreme Court this time he will also win against all odds….
You can take this to the bank….
Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by Prince16: 7:02pm On Mar 03, 2023
The same loquacious obidients should stop responding to comments.. Wishful thinking.
You and I know they'll not only respond but even open countless threads to expose themselves..
grin

Manofnaija:
Keyamo is playing mind game.
If he sprawls out trash, your responses will give him leeway to their next step.
I urge ObIdients to stop responding to his comments.
Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by sinola(m): 7:04pm On Mar 03, 2023
Mr Kenyamo....Don't take that longer route. It is stressful.

please, we, in the SE will be pleased for INEC to reconduct the election across all SE states, lemme see if APC will get a single vote this time.

However, my question now is whether you will accept the same, across board in other states like Rivers,Lagos ,Akwa Ibom etc??

1 Like

Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by elsiusgr8t(m): 7:11pm On Mar 03, 2023
Faber:

Pin my own too, Obi Is your next President. Tinubu was just unfortunate to rig at the wrong time 🤣🤣

Keyamo, would have sounded woke, if he said his own very polling unit was rigged by LP, at least he should begin from his polling unit to establish LP's rigging

You're a wiseman, before now he would have escaped with our mandate

1 Like

Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by sukar886: 7:12pm On Mar 03, 2023
Useless man
Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by NothingDoMe: 7:15pm On Mar 03, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Let them do, SEBI na Una dey cry and wail that if e sure for them she should go to court grin now they are about to deal with u guys again and u re saying they will bury themselves..leave them.

Ur principal that has his evidence of rigging against him and u his foot soldiers are yet to approach any serious court, instead na cry obi dey cry on TV

Na datti first cry
Aisha yesufu followed suit
Now oga patapata don call press conference do hin own cry grin grin
What's a serious court? Urchins sef 😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄
Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by mightycrownnyme: 7:19pm On Mar 03, 2023
good development
Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by OlawaleBammie: 7:20pm On Mar 03, 2023
NothingDoMe:
What's a serious court? Urchins sef 😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄
then be parading ursef on the street of England like vagabonds grin grin
Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by Parachoko: 7:20pm On Mar 03, 2023
Flame333:

Mentality poverty is a gross offence.. Get sense and live right..

Only fools fight for idiots in those pictures

Your mates are changing things in the western world..

Don't just waste God's gift of life to your mama and papa..
What are you saying clown?
Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by IVORY2009(m): 7:22pm On Mar 03, 2023
oyin44:
Tinubu has good lawyers...

For obi,The election was his only chance but he lost it...so it is over

Note this:

It's never over, until its over!
Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by reddingtonblack: 7:22pm On Mar 03, 2023
Faber:
They will bury themselves and here are my reasons...

1) Tinubu's votes in Imo state were from polling units and wards in Orlu zone where elections never happened. And those results were delivered to Osita Izunaso of APC with the help of Hope Uzodimma and he was declared to win Orlu zone, that's Imo West with a landslide.

2) Obi's votes in Abia alone were close to 800k, my very own elder brother based in Aba, have facts and figures. He was away from his family for 3 days and monitored the whole process. Obi's votes were drastically resuced from Abia, Ebonyi and Imo States...

3) Emeka Ihedioha of PDP said on National TV that Labour party cleared Imo State convincingly. That he wanted PDP to win, but when labour party cleared the whole Imo State, that he personally accepted the results. But the results were tampered with against Labour Party 🤣🤣

You know say dog wey want die, no fit hear the stench of feaces 😂😂

APC, you must refund Obi's votes in the South East

Lets even folllow your naa my eye he happen narrative, the worst that can happen is more votes will be added to the places OBI won, but that OBI will win more states is not even feasible, there is no state Peter Obi lost than didnt reasonate with reality. you can't tell me core muslim hausa enter sun to vote

So even if Obi vote is inflated in states he won, he still can't be nigeria president becos he can't meet the 25% in 25 states currently he stands at 16 states so where the 9 wan come from grin certainly not North so where ??
Re: APC Will File A Cross Petition To Contest The Votes In The Southeast- Keyamo by NothingDoMe: 7:23pm On Mar 03, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
then be parading ursef on the street of England like vagabonds grin grin
It's called a protest. It part of a democratic system. We're not used to that in Nigeria anymore. Tells you Nigeria doesn't really practice democracy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Cabinet List: Muslim Leaders Storm Lagos Assembly Over Sanwo-Olu’s Lopsidedness / Biafra News Paper Launched, Called Biafra Times / Libel: Atiku Sues Lauretta Onochie, Demands N2.5 Bilion In Damages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.