Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,193 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Ladies, Only One Way To Make Guys Go All Over For U! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Only One Way To Make Guys Go All Over For U! (6357 Views)

Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? / Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast / 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Only One Way To Make Guys Go All Over For U! by tpia5: 9:21pm On Sep 17, 2011
Friends? That would be good if the guys are genuinely into friendship with no sex but its like almost impossible

it does seem that way a lot of the time.

and especially if sex is still the end goal.

Must all men fall for u?

interesting question.
Re: Ladies, Only One Way To Make Guys Go All Over For U! by MsPotato(f): 4:00am On Sep 18, 2011
kokogee:

I know a pretty lady that used this your strategy and b4 she knew it she was 36 yr old with no serious relationship. The age made her desperate and she fell a guy who used her financially and emotionally. Now she is 38 and lonely.

Must all men fall for u? U should rather be serious with one whom u know have feelings for u.

Been there Done that and I wasted 4 years of my time doing that. Why stay with one man and waste your time. If it doesnt work than what? Start all over again? undecided That time I might be 40.

CyberG:

This cannot be true.

Ohh it is true my dear wink

tpia@:

it does seem that way a lot of the time.

and especially if sex is still the end goal.

Abi ooo. Thats why I would stick to my plan wink
Re: Ladies, Only One Way To Make Guys Go All Over For U! by Jenifa1: 8:04am On Sep 18, 2011
Isn't that obvious though.

but why would you want them all over you? some women are trying to get the guys off their backs.
besides, you should be letting the men woo you not the other way round.
Re: Ladies, Only One Way To Make Guys Go All Over For U! by WebSurfer(m): 9:19am On Sep 18, 2011
Ms potato , whos the asian with 11 past 12 eyessss, grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Only One Way To Make Guys Go All Over For U! by Cipriani(m): 11:04am On Sep 19, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Wowwww!!! Really? Ok why dont we be friends and get to know each other first? And please send me a photo of you Unclad for testimonial tongue grin kiss

We are already friends and am waiting for you to take us to the next level. BTW, you have seen me náked on webcam before. So, lets get it started. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Ladies, Only One Way To Make Guys Go All Over For U! by nnemak(m): 2:58pm On Dec 15, 2011
where are you POTATO
Re: Ladies, Only One Way To Make Guys Go All Over For U! by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 15, 2011
nne_mak:

where are you POTATO
wild potato, sweet or mashed? undecided
Re: Ladies, Only One Way To Make Guys Go All Over For U! by nnemak(m): 3:44pm On Dec 15, 2011
!^^^^^ all join
Re: Ladies, Only One Way To Make Guys Go All Over For U! by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 15, 2011
ok then, all join potato, where are you? undecided
Re: Ladies, Only One Way To Make Guys Go All Over For U! by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 23, 2012
Ms. Potato:

No I dont but I miss you kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss And MsDarkskin kiss kiss kiss kiss and Madlady kiss kiss kiss kiss and Lord Reed kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss and Rokiatu kiss kiss kiss and BABES kiss kiss kiss and Yusuf kiss kiss kissand so many other people kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

I MISS YOU TOOOO!!! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
[size=3pt](even though we are friends on FB) [/size] grin undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

U are a yeye fowl I swear undecided

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Only One Way To Make Guys Go All Over For U! by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 23, 2012
@topic, just ignore him...he'll come running.
Most men like their egos stroked...deny them that and they will go mad! grin
Re: Ladies, Only One Way To Make Guys Go All Over For U! by chinedumo(m): 4:06pm On Apr 23, 2012
We have to consider the possibility that Ms potato might be dead
Re: Ladies, Only One Way To Make Guys Go All Over For U! by thetelz(m): 2:09am On Sep 25, 2012
Get back into nairaland and I see this cool post by my potato.....nice one babe (y)
Re: Ladies, Only One Way To Make Guys Go All Over For U! by unchiman(m): 1:20am On Dec 20, 2012
Ms. Potato:

Been there Done that and I wasted 4 years of my time doing that. Why stay with one man and waste your time. If it doesnt work than what? Start all over again? undecided That time I might be 40.

Ohh it is true my dear wink

Abi ooo. Thats why I would stick to my plan wink
abeg u stick on ur plan
Re: Ladies, Only One Way To Make Guys Go All Over For U! by Nobody: 3:31am On Dec 20, 2012
Appropriate title for thread: The fastest way to put a man in the friend zone(assistant boyfriend).
Re: Ladies, Only One Way To Make Guys Go All Over For U! by chinedumo(m): 9:40am On Sep 30, 2013
Where is Ms potato?

Is she still around?
Re: Ladies, Only One Way To Make Guys Go All Over For U! by KAM3KAZI: 9:16am On Feb 18, 2022
MsPotato:
If you treat them allllll like your good friend grin

Dont fall for them. Just be yourself, treat them nice as a friend, no luvy duvy, no touch, Just plain old simple and sociable.

And than GBAM! They are all over you! Every type of guy from black to white to yellow to brown to pink and even old and young and in between! Try it and see how it goes. It works fine for me cheesy kiss
Works on some girls too

(1) (2) (Reply)

/ How I Had Sex With My Old College Pro(f)essor Who Came To Visit Me / Beautiful Curvy Lady Without Hands Whining Her Waist Spark Outrage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.