Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,310 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity (73969 Views)

Nigerian Lady Displays Long Tongue Like A Snake (Video) / Church Gives Certificate Of Virginity To Ladies After Test In South Africa (Pics / South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by luminouz(m): 11:54am On Mar 10, 2023
FavouredNK:

Thank you if you actually observed right without bias, I appreciate

I did, trust me. I know how NL works...many people will talk rubbish and that might incite you. But if you let yourself go and respond emotionally, sooner or later, you will become like them...till it gets to a point you don't even remember who you were before. So you see, you will become their slave emotionally and that will start seeping into the real world,like your family, friends and workplace.

It's a dead zone, trust me. Just learn to ignore. I always do.
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by FavouredNK: 12:02pm On Mar 10, 2023
luminouz:

I did, trust me. I know how NL works...many people will talk rubbish and that might incite you. But if you let yourself go and respond emotionally, sooner or later, you will become like them...till it gets to a point you don't even remember who you were before. So you see, you will become their slave emotionally and that will start seeping into the real world,like your family, friends and workplace.

It's a dead zone, trust me. Just learn to ignore. I always do.

This is deep with a great wisdom and you are absolutely right. Thank you
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by debbydams(f): 12:04pm On Mar 10, 2023
luminouz:

Will you geddifok!!! grin
epele sir oo
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by luminouz(m): 12:10pm On Mar 10, 2023
debbydams:
epele sir oo
You!!! shocked

Just lemme catch you...I will give you a hiding!!!
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by Pharaoh4rin(m): 12:22pm On Mar 10, 2023
Zonefree:
Aside the virginity, she got moderate and succulent standing boobs, something 98.974% Nigerian girls can't boast of. Would be easier to see chilled bottle water in hell than to see a virgin Nigerian girl.

God bless the virgin South African girl. Virginity remains the greatest gift a woman can give her husband.

My laff knows no bounds hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by Pharaoh4rin(m): 12:23pm On Mar 10, 2023
Virgin Atlanta Airways
Virgin Nigeria Airways
Virgin South Africa girl grin grin
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by mdntiri(m): 12:37pm On Mar 10, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
What is the greatest gift a man can give to his wife?
His surname. That of a woman is her v. agina
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by Kobicove(m): 12:42pm On Mar 10, 2023
EriMma1:
Lol. No man deserves a virgin except he is one himself.

Just be careful the way you throw yourself out there on social media, let evil guys not plan you o.

Keep it up

I agree with you on this!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by obrian888: 12:59pm On Mar 10, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
Who told you women urinate with the vagina?

How do I regain my virginity and also feel like one? I'm in regrets.

Please, how can I regain my virginity? Or how do I at least feel like one. I really regret losing my virginity. That's one of my regrets in life. I wish it never happened. And I really wish I can get it back. Please, I want to know. Is there anything I can do or take to have the semblance of a virgin? Or at least get it back to some reasonable extent.

You don't really need to regret having lost your virginity, but it is okay, what you need to do now is stop having sex since you regret having it at al, then look foe a chemical stone that is used to wash snail, it is called allium, it is whitish in color looking like a stone use it to be washing your kpekus regularly and will start to close gradually. however see a medical personnel to advise you if it is safe to use allium to wash your kpekus
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by faithfull18(f): 1:26pm On Mar 10, 2023
Good.
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by Greatlee54: 1:29pm On Mar 10, 2023
Zonefree:
Aside the virginity, she got moderate and succulent standing boobs, something 98.974% Nigerian girls can't boast of. Would be easier to see chilled bottle water in hell than to see a virgin Nigerian girl.

God bless the virgin South African girl. Virginity remains the greatest gift a woman can give her husband.

I guess you meant chilled beer
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by Lilimax(f): 1:38pm On Mar 10, 2023
Zonefree:

How about you? Are you a virgin?
Yes! I am a married virgin cos I don't commit adultery cool
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by Bruno3000(m): 1:39pm On Mar 10, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Why are you all dodging Loyalty? Wetin happen?
It's only a loyal man that will give you his undivided attention na.
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by Lilimax(f): 1:41pm On Mar 10, 2023
navzla:

Madam be calming down now,@39 as a virgin?Even in convents it might become hard to find virgin in time to come
I did not make this comment to make you believe after all you choose what to believe. But I tell you it is a fact.
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by ajasbaba(m): 2:16pm On Mar 10, 2023
who confirm that she is a virgin
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by CartelKenneth: 2:45pm On Mar 10, 2023
I’ll rape her tonight so that she can tear that paper
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by Expanse2020(m): 3:12pm On Mar 10, 2023
Incognito21:
If you check well you’ll see that she has undergone FGM(female Genital mutilation) where her clitoris have been removed, her vagina is only meant for urinating and childbirth, in most cases the vagina is stitch up leaving a tiny hole for urine passage. Anything urge for sex. Is a fairy tale to her, she won’t feel a dime…
STOP BADMOUTHING HER
because you loose your virginity at the age of 12 because of #5 lollipop..useless girl since age of 12years
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by Carlylepneuma: 3:20pm On Mar 10, 2023
Zonefree:

dude ur statement tells alot about where u came from... well I'm a Nigeria and where I come from,virgins are easier to find than a tap water.. got married to a virgin and millions of us have. Stop d game of generalisation on issues like dis.

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by Babinski: 5:12pm On Mar 10, 2023
Incognito21:
If you check well you’ll see that she has undergone FGM(female Genital mutilation) where her clitoris have been removed, her vagina is only meant for urinating and childbirth, in most cases the vagina is stitch up leaving a tiny hole for urine passage. Anything urge for sex. Is a fairy tale to her, she won’t feel a dime…

FGM is practices among the Venda community in South Africa and some immigrant communities. It is not a widespread practice and to use it as a basis to attempt to discredit the virginity certificate is disingenuous and dishonest.

Sexual promiscuity is common in South Africa and girls and boys as young as 13 and 14 years are already sexually active without being frowned upon by the communities. So virginity is a big deal for girls and a thing to be proud of because it stands them out from the pack.
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by djkaneo(m): 5:56pm On Mar 10, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
What is the greatest gift a man can give to his wife?

His Virginity. I am a Virgin, come and confirm.
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by debbydams(f): 9:23pm On Mar 10, 2023
luminouz:

You!!! shocked

Just lemme catch you...I will give you a hiding!!!
u wey no gree reply chats..I dey vex for you
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by luminouz(m): 9:25pm On Mar 10, 2023
debbydams:
u wey no gree reply chats..I dey vex for you

Na you cause am. You know what you did.
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by Incognito21: 9:34pm On Mar 10, 2023
Sermwell:

This one is here thinking vagina and urethra is the same hole! Ozwor grin

Mugu, I never mentioned is the same hole, I used vagina as a term to generalize the the whole female opening. Urine comes out of the urethra, I used a lame term so people like you will understand. Now get lost.
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by immanuelsize: 11:55pm On Mar 10, 2023
FavouredNK:

First of all I m not ur Oga but a devoted mother who has been closer to her daughter from birth. Mind you this is not even a daughter that anyone is pressurizing not to date men and have sex rather we will even encourage her to use condom when she want because it's an enlightened family. This choice and decision she made was not compelled by anyone, it's between her and God and made from the place that she sees men as distractions to achieving your goal in life. So I don't owe you any further clarifications for a child I know better than you do plus it's not compulsory you believe me, I just contributed on a thread like any other person
see as you dey pround dey brag say she be virgin. I was the one that disvirgin my ex and uptil today, she still dey pretend to her parents that she is a virgin and they believed her just the way your daughter dey lie give you that she is still a virgin and you believe her. Impossible!!!
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by Jecint: 1:23am On Mar 11, 2023
23 and still a virgin.
What's the big deal about not having sex?
I truly believe there are more people like me in both genders. Just that saying you're virgin or never done it makes you look naive (which isn't necessarily true, what are books for), makes you look religious and as if you're judging others who aren't virgins and makes you endangered (to rituals).
All you people arguing here, if you're truly interested in having more people who are virgins around, then stop judging people for being virgins (I can't remember how many times I have to make up stories of escapades just to fit in with others), I think there should even be a virgin pride organisation .
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by debbydams(f): 9:45am On Mar 11, 2023
luminouz:

Na you cause am. You know what you did.
hehe, what did I do oo? Since 2021 u dey follow me keep malice nobi wetin God teach us be that oo
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by Flows001(m): 12:20pm On Mar 11, 2023
Zonefree:

@bolded got me laughing so hard.

Obviously, you'll learn the hard way. My prayers are with you sha.
I advice you channel the prayer to your siblings, they need it more
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by judedwriter(m): 12:47pm On Mar 11, 2023
bonechamberlain:
that's exactly the message I tried passing. You aren't a virgin because your hymen is still intact. Virginity goes beyond having an intact hymen. It entails total purity in character, behaviour, actions, intentions etc. If you want a virgin as a wife, can you marry a girl whose hymen is still intact but has a history of giving MouthAction to multiple guys. I would stop here.

Exactly what I said.

Finding a true virgin isn't easy.

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by luminouz(m): 12:54pm On Mar 11, 2023
debbydams:
hehe, what did I do oo? Since 2021 u dey follow me keep malice nobi wetin God teach us be that oo

What's doing this one?

Better bring cocoyam and hegoat to appease the gods grin
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by PCHC(m): 8:44pm On Mar 11, 2023
immanuelsize:

see as you dey pround dey brag say she be virgin. I was the one that disvirgin my ex and uptil today, she still dey pretend to her parents that she is a virgin and they believed her just the way your daughter dey lie give you that she is still a virgin and you believe her. Impossible!!!

If you were the one who disvirgined her, you should marry her. She's your wife by blood covenant. If you reject/divorce her after you defiled her virginity, and you marry another woman, you are committing adultery for the rest of your life, and your end is eternal death in the lake of fire.

Reading from Mark's Gospel:

[Mark 10:11] — "And he said to them, Whoever shall put away his wife, and marry another, commits adultery against her."
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by debbydams(f): 8:51pm On Mar 11, 2023
luminouz:

What's doing this one?

Better bring cocoyam and hegoat to appease the gods grin
grin cheesy mura sii

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter / Viral Bridesmaid Releases Phone Numbers Of Men Trying To Hookup With Her (Video) / Best Sex Positions That Can Make It Easier To Get Pregnant See Photos Also

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.