Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,375 members, 7,836,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity (73975 Views)

Nigerian Lady Displays Long Tongue Like A Snake (Video) / Church Gives Certificate Of Virginity To Ladies After Test In South Africa (Pics / South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by bonechamberlain(m): 10:27pm On Mar 09, 2023
Banilla:
Are men so gullible? She couldn't have had anal and oraI sex? May God truly bless her.

I'll go print my own certificate soon. grin
you have said it all. Virginity in this present age is about having an intact hymen, which is an unfortunate idea. 98% of virgin girls especially in this part of the world are professionals in MouthAction, while some go to the extent of having anal, just to decide one guillible man that sees her as a Virgin because she has a tight hymen.

3 Likes

Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by Evergreen12345(f): 10:28pm On Mar 09, 2023
africa is really brainwashed !!!

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by Thegamingorca(m): 10:29pm On Mar 09, 2023
AgentGoat:

Na through vagina urine dey comot?

grin I don die
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by adecz: 10:29pm On Mar 09, 2023
I hereby attest to the genuinness of
this document📃.✅☑️✅✅

The eyes 👀👁️ of gehl wey don dey taste
cassava dey change color and the eye
go dey move upandan and sideways
like NEPA meter 😁😂😁

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by mctech(m): 10:30pm On Mar 09, 2023
A virgin dressing slutty. Hmmm! Well, let me not say what I don't know.

If she was a Nigerian, I would have said she gave sex to get that Oluwole certificate.

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by HanisahZuwy: 10:32pm On Mar 09, 2023
How do I regain my virginity and also feel like one? I'm in regrets.

Please, how can I regain my virginity? Or how do I at least feel like one. I really regret losing my virginity. That's one of my regrets in life. I wish it never happened. And I really wish I can get it back. Please, I want to know. Is there anything I can do or take to have the semblance of a virgin? Or at least get it back to some reasonable extent.
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by Kaymansion(m): 10:33pm On Mar 09, 2023
shocked What a certificate
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 09, 2023
Who inspected and issued the certificate?

What date was the certificate issued?

Is the certificate still valid for today?

These are pertinent questions that beg for serious answers.
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by highchief1: 10:35pm On Mar 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
What is the greatest gift a man can give to his wife?
venza ,na wetin I give be that
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by izubext007: 10:38pm On Mar 09, 2023
Despite her hot 🔥 body she is still a virgin, but in my beloved naija a girl on wheel chair is pregnant
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by kaymart: 10:45pm On Mar 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Are you a virgin?
Since you are not, you are not worthy of an answer ..
Oh! U are a single mother sef
Mtschew

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by naijapikin2(m): 10:46pm On Mar 09, 2023
Why all these hype about virginity

Who gives a poo about virginity

As far as am concerned I'd rather wait for some guy to open the way for me to cruise with my ride.
Who virgin epp?

All that hard work.. mtcheeew

Do you know how hard a work it is for you to break that suamtin?

Abeg I don't eat parboiled rice.

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by Chochovini: 10:48pm On Mar 09, 2023
So what next?
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 09, 2023
kaymart:

Are you a virgin?
Since you are not, you are not worthy of an answer ..
Oh! U are a single mother sef
Mtschew
I’m 60+ and you still expect me to be what? Kids all over this forum
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by Prometheus666: 10:48pm On Mar 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Money
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 09, 2023
Prometheus666:

Money
No it’s Loyalty
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by Emyogalanya: 10:49pm On Mar 09, 2023
Banilla:
Are men so gullible? She couldn't have had anal and oraI sex? May God truly bless her.

just like saying arsenal should use the money they use in buying players and mould their own champions league trophy and hang in their shelf.
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by Prometheus666: 10:51pm On Mar 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
No it’s Loyalty

You won't have loyalty but money is great. A woman owes loyalty.
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by afbstrategies: 10:52pm On Mar 09, 2023
Banilla:

Nice try! You’re working so hard to deal with that damn guilt of yours. Kpele grin

Men may be gullible but we know the difference between small pipes and boreholes grin
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by highchief1: 10:55pm On Mar 09, 2023
happney65:
Nigerian girls just dey view this thread,them no dey comment. grin
u want make Peter obi comment for tinubu post?
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by Babisha10(m): 11:00pm On Mar 09, 2023
Who checked it pls
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by sundayezege4(m): 11:02pm On Mar 09, 2023
Congratulations to her 🎉
Meanwhile the beautiful Virgin just registered in nairaland
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by kiltoko1(m): 11:06pm On Mar 09, 2023
Who tested it?
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by Goalnaldo(m): 11:06pm On Mar 09, 2023
Isabi4lov:

See hyprocrites everywhere, just because she's from South Africa, see them praising her undecided

Many at times,some ladies do come out , to celebrate their virginity, what do they gain in return " who virgin help " , " I hate virgins ", " I hate seeing blood bla bla bla .

We don't appreciate our own but quick to celebrate outsiders .

Buhari even deserve another 8yrs for Nigeria.
lol. You are right except the buhari part please.
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by immanuelsize: 11:07pm On Mar 09, 2023
Viltron:
I do know some virgins here in Nigeria.
recommend one for me
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by Hpesoj: 11:09pm On Mar 09, 2023
yarimo:
From the last picture her boobs must be very soft chaii tongue tongue

LOL... Oga na Politics section be your domain what bringeth you here? cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by FavouredNK: 11:09pm On Mar 09, 2023
[i][/i]
Zonefree:

Joke of the century. grin

How many virgin girls remain for Nigeria? The last virgin girl here died in 1969 during the civil the war. We're left with girls like siofra, iyaebe, persephone1, goodlady, sweeplum etc.

Why are you people always underrating Nigerian girls this much, yes a higher percentage of Nigerian girls are bad but that doesn't mean there are no good Nigerian girls out there. Me I still have a 22 years old beautiful and very intelligent virgin daughter who has passed through the four walls of a university and still preserved herself. And I can beat my chest and tell you that she is not In a hurry to taste any forbidden fruit till she meet her Mr Right. So pls stop all these generalizations it's not fair to good girls.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by Chochovini: 11:09pm On Mar 09, 2023
Shalommy:
No be u use ur bend bend blokos tear them?undecided. Idiot
. Ha! Babe make you dey calm down small na. Haba!

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by Truthshscrazy: 11:11pm On Mar 09, 2023
Incognito21:
If you check well you’ll see that she has undergone FGM(female Genital mutilation) where her clitoris have been removed, her vagina is only meant for urinating and childbirth, in most cases the vagina is stitch up leaving a tiny hole for urine passage. Anything urge for sex. Is a fairy tale to her, she won’t feel a dime…
undecided
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by yemmie(m): 11:12pm On Mar 09, 2023
I hope something can be done at secondary level from JSS1 included in curriculum on preservation of virginity for young girls.

The woman womb and vagina is scared / spiritual.
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by yarimo(m): 11:12pm On Mar 09, 2023
Hpesoj:

LOL... Oga na Politics section be your domain what bringeth you here? cheesy
may be you are new in romance section. Here I am the chairman Vaseline crew sambisa forest branch, I was just re elected for second term grin grin

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by immanuelsize: 11:12pm On Mar 09, 2023
Evergreen12345:
africa is really brainwashed !!!
one olosho detected

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter / Viral Bridesmaid Releases Phone Numbers Of Men Trying To Hookup With Her (Video) / Best Sex Positions That Can Make It Easier To Get Pregnant See Photos Also

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.