Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,383 members, 7,836,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity (73976 Views)

Nigerian Lady Displays Long Tongue Like A Snake (Video) / Church Gives Certificate Of Virginity To Ladies After Test In South Africa (Pics / South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by Ladymillion(f): 11:13pm On Mar 11, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
What is the greatest gift a man can give to his wife?
Entitlement mentality
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by immanuelsize: 12:04am On Mar 12, 2023
PCHC:

If you were the one who disvirgined her, you should marry her. She's your wife by blood covenant. If you reject/divorce her after you defiled her virginity, and you marry another woman, you are committing adultery for the rest of your life, and your end is eternal death in the lake of fire.

Reading from Mark's Gospel:

[Mark 10:11] — "And he said to them, Whoever shall put away his wife, and marry another, commits adultery against her."
don't allow me to call you shameless he-goat. Where in the bible does it says that whoever that disvirgin a girl must marry her or the girl has automatically becomes his wife? Everytime una go carry this hell fire of a thing like una be God's assistant. Do you even know the meaning of adultery?
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by Nobody: 3:29am On Mar 12, 2023
Ladymillion:
Entitlement mentality
I don't know why I find this your comment extremely funny 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by servicom101(m): 4:11pm On Mar 12, 2023
mdntiri:

His surname. That of a woman is her v. agina

grin grin

Where for GHANA you base bro, you no go kill me with your comments
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by PCHC(m): 7:02pm On Mar 12, 2023
immanuelsize:

don't allow me to call you shameless he-goat. Where in the bible does it says that whoever that disvirgin a girl must marry her or the girl has automatically becomes his wife? Everytime una go carry this hell fire of a thing like una be God's assistant. Do you even know the meaning of adultery?

[Exodus 22:16-17] — “Whenever a man seduces a virgin who is not engaged to anyone and has sexual intercourse with her, he must pay the bride-price and marry her. If her father absolutely refuses to give her to him, he must pay an amount of money equal to the bride-price for virgins."

[Deuteronomy 22:28-29] — "If a man encounters a virgin who is not pledged in marriage, and he overpowers her and rapes her, and they are discovered, the man who raped her must pay the young woman’s father fifty shekels of silver, and she must become his wife because he has violated her. He must not divorce her as long as he lives."

Whoever defiles or deflowers a virgin must marry her or pay full bride price on her head.

Whoever divorces or dumps his wife/girl that was a virgin after he disvirgined her, shall be regarded as adulterer and shall not find peace until he makes restitution.
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by immanuelsize: 8:49pm On Mar 12, 2023
PCHC:

[Exodus 22:16-17] — “Whenever a man seduces a virgin who is not engaged to anyone and has sexual intercourse with her, he must pay the bride-price and marry her. If her father absolutely refuses to give her to him, he must pay an amount of money equal to the bride-price for virgins."

[Deuteronomy 22:28-29] — "If a man encounters a virgin who is not pledged in marriage, and he overpowers her and rapes her, and they are discovered, the man who raped her must pay the young woman’s father fifty shekels of silver, and she must become his wife because he has violated her. He must not divorce her as long as he lives."

Whoever defiles or deflowers a virgin must marry her or pay full bride price on her head.

Whoever divorces or dumps his wife/girl that was a virgin after he disvirgined her, shall be regarded as adulterer and shall not find peace until he makes restitution.
what of if the girl refused to marry the man? What do you have to say?
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by mdntiri(m): 2:29am On Mar 13, 2023
servicom101:

grin grin

Where for GHANA you base bro, you no go kill me with your comments
grin this particular comment ive heard a few counsellors say it. And i believe it. Im at the outskirts of Tema
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 11:07am On Mar 13, 2023
Samantha145 where is your own certificate
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 11:10am On Mar 13, 2023
My Darling Sweetvie is a verified Virgin
Keep it for me till I come to Sydney and pay your bride price
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by servicom101(m): 1:52pm On Mar 13, 2023
mdntiri:

grin this particular comment ive heard a few counsellors say it. And i believe it. Im at the outskirts of Tema

I stay within the Tema industrial Area.. Nah those companies I deh hustle.
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by mdntiri(m): 5:48pm On Mar 13, 2023
servicom101:

I stay within the Tema industrial Area.. Nah those companies I deh hustle.
Ok
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by Sweetvie: 7:24pm On Mar 13, 2023
FREDCLSSICO7:
My Darling Sweetvie is a verified Virgin
Keep it for me till I come to Sydney and pay your bride price
You say 🤧
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 12:03pm On Mar 14, 2023
Sweetvie:
You say 🤧

Ayam all yours😉😊
I am keeping my virginity for a special woman like you
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by Sweetvie: 12:13pm On Mar 14, 2023
FREDCLSSICO7:

Ayam all yours😉😊
I am keeping my virginity for a special woman like you
Dey play grin
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by Chemlite: 12:22pm On Mar 14, 2023
[quote author=Zonefree post=121585604]
Joke of the century. grin

How many virgin girls remain for Nigeria? The last virgin girl here died in 1969 during the civil war. We're left with girls like siofra, iyaebe, persephone1, goodlady, sweeplum etc. [/quote

[color=#006600][quote author=Zonefree post=121585604]
Joke of the century. grin

How many virgin girls remain for Nigeria? The last virgin girl here died in 1969 during the civil war. We're left with girls like siofra, iyaebe, persephone1, goodlady, sweeplum etc. [/quote

U like trouble sha!

siofra someone is crushing U here!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Viral Bridesmaid Releases Phone Numbers Of Men Trying To Hookup With Her (Video) / Best Sex Positions That Can Make It Easier To Get Pregnant See Photos Also / Chat Of 2 Guys Dating Same Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.