Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,501 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party (71958 Views)

Wike: Why I Did Not See Obaseki When I Visited Edo / Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) / Wike: Why I Congratulated Buhari On Tribunal Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by Abaman001(m): 7:16am On Mar 11, 2023
Wiseandtrue:
I was one of those people that was always warning Obi here that Wike and Aisha cannot be trusted!!!

Wike is just selfish, he is not so different from Fani Kayode and Reno Omokri

Just dangle a meat before them, then they will get to work grin see as Sule Lamido just control someone who claimed to be a man undecided

You (Wike) was not working for power to return to the South but you are just fighting to stay relevant in politics

You are just fighting for yourself undecided Obi (south) could have won clearly, what was the need to rig the election

The mandate you guys stole will be retrieved, don't worry!!!

Now it's has been confirmed you can go and kiss a live transformer... Nde-era

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by Abaman001(m): 7:16am On Mar 11, 2023
aariwa:
Wike go hear from rivers people

Mugu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by APCNig: 7:17am On Mar 11, 2023
kokoA:
In less than two months now Wike will become very irrelevant in the scheme of things.

After he is announced as the Minister for Education?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by Mindlog: 7:17am On Mar 11, 2023
frankson1:

He contributed to Obi's leaving the PDP.

Besides, Atiku clearly said that if the party presidency was zoned to the South that he would step down but Wike rejected.

Even in PDP, Wike would have still fought Obi.

He derided Obi in Anambra state when he went campaigning for delegates.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by APCNig: 7:18am On Mar 11, 2023
aariwa:
Wike go hear from rivers people

Nyesom Wike holds the votes not Rivers people. He has proven that severally

1 Like

Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by Mindlog: 7:19am On Mar 11, 2023
Kasdat5:

His son might be the next gov of Jigawa

My focus is on Sule Lamido, who made himself the last word on Nigerian Presidency!

1 Like

Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by Keegan: 7:20am On Mar 11, 2023
viodemus:
Wike the next Christian igbo massacre in Rivers by the ikwerre or whoever, guided by the islamics, will be met with brute force. We are a majority in this loosening glued country, and definitely in the east of Nigeria. Igbos have kept quiet against all manners of discrimination for too long. Not anymore.

Some of you are scared of Ijaws, who don't want beef with you people, not because your 10 to 20 people can fight them, but they believe that the igbos will back you guys. So the ijaws try to avoid clash with you guys. You guys know they are battle tested - remember their years of clashes with itsekiris in delta, which made them battle tested, same for the itsekiris. They also keep their distance because they know that the igbos are battle tested and have a propensity to fight if threatened.

You guys have hide behind the igbo flags against ijaws, and then hide behind the islamics north when trying to Lord the igbos. That rubbish is up. Our eyes dey red now. Our survival is at stake. And we will do whatever to survive and not continue to be enslaved in Nigeria or after Nigeria. So be warned, any new small fracas will deliver this message to you guys in full effect. We will never be enslaved by the islamics again or through any of their agents. We are too many to worry about a few of you and your old logic of jamming the heads of tribes in Rivers. Let the igbos there live in peace and move around in peace. No more intimidation. Igbos are not out for anyone not out for them. We seek peace, but una no reach for violence with us. We don't even need sophisticated weapons for you guys.

Make una feel free to deny una igbo side, and associate how you please, but the igbo massacre will not be taken lightly and tolerated any longer in Rivers. Igbos are indigenous to Rivers. Islamic yorubas will not save you if we are disrespected again. They need the north to face the igbos, who need the arabs and their neighbors to face us.

We seek peace, but the Israeli hit me, I hit back even more, is our new way. More igbos have come to realize that we are surrounded by potential enemies, whose sole missions are to eliminate us. so we will fight back and massacre back. we will not be enslaved and discriminated or massacred in Nigeria or any reachable areas any longer.

Live and let live.

As usual. Empty threats.
Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by reddingtonblack: 7:22am On Mar 11, 2023
Wiseandtrue:
I was one of those people that was always warning Obi here that Wike and Aisha cannot be trusted!!!

Wike is just selfish, he is not so different from Fani Kayode and Reno Omokri

Just dangle a meat before them, then they will get to work grin see as Sule Lamido just control someone who claimed to be a man undecided

You (Wike) was not working for power to return to the South but you are just fighting to stay relevant in politics

You are just fighting for yourself undecided Obi (south) could have won clearly, what was the need to rig the election

The mandate you guys stole will be retrieved, don't worry!!!

You people are just insane and living in pluto, how can say Peter OBi win south completely like are we all dummies or it was OBi father that paid for Nigeria democracy

How can you insnuate OBi will win the entire south, where we have another southerner contest, do some of you even know how OBI address Tinubu when they meet ... just typing nonsense online as if the whole Nigeria revolves around social media.

Mandate wey una papa & mama buy cumma collect it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by SmartyPants(m): 7:24am On Mar 11, 2023
ifihearam:

You think?

what future does he have in politics since he knows the gimmicks of the north?

Take it or leave it, the north is the epicenter of Nigerian politics.

A closer study will reveal that it is actually Yorubas controlling Nigeria politics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by MartinsD12(m): 7:25am On Mar 11, 2023
OddsDoc:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/why-peter-obi-left-pdp-for-labour-party-wike/amp/
grin wike is silently begging obi, if am to be a politician, I would look up to peter obi to learn politics, his type of politics is very rare in Nigeria, see the massive love even those urchins in apc but online and offline Making mouth knows within themselves that peter obi is an asset they can't joke with
Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by MrGerald(m): 7:25am On Mar 11, 2023
ojoadeola:
Now I understood why he worked against Peter Obi. The South East contributed to his defeat at the PDP Primary. See the bolded below

“You know what he told Obi? He didn’t tell him that look, you came late and I have chosen somebody. He said it is the north that will produce the next president. That was how Obi left saying why is he wasting time. Ask him, that’s how he left PDP.”

“And that was what I saw at the convention ground. Within minutes, knowing that I was going to win, your sons were all the ones who did everything and sabotaged me. I said ok, no problem.

Yes of course before then he failed to step down for Obi for PDP presidential ticket, Atiku was ready and said OK if you throw it open he'd contest, Wike is greedy and betrayed Obi, he should stop shifting the post
Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by manchyme: 7:27am On Mar 11, 2023
Wiseandtrue:

Who dragged you to my mention

Nigerians have moved on oooo, better join.
Let's thank God that there's nothing like post election violence. In your magnanimity, you can do a three days prayers and fasting to support your country and president elect.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by alibiz: 7:28am On Mar 11, 2023
One thing Wike failed to understand is that the north looks at him as an Igbo man

3 Likes

Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by Keegan: 7:32am On Mar 11, 2023
Herkim:

Really

A tree can never make a forest, peter obi is over rated by the endsars warriors and blind naija youths who believes he obi could changed things but he does not have the charisma to do that.

Not really that the youths believe in him, far from that. They were brainwashed by their religious leaders, some even cursed them to submission in order to stop Asiwaju their archenemy by all possible means. Some of them are becoming aware of their mistakes.
Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by Greenfusion: 7:32am On Mar 11, 2023
manchyme:

Big lie.
Wike has already salvaged his political career, it's left for us. The earlier we move on the better for all of us.

I don't agree, Wike has lost the true support of Nigerians, Wike would have had much followers like Obi is enjoying....but with the mess he did himself, Nigerians have lost the confidence in him ....
Following Tinubu might be a temporary gain for his political career whether or not Tinubu rule for 8 years, if Wike tries to contest for presidency, i don't think he would get good support.

Obi would remain relevant and influential as long as he remains decent.

3 Likes

Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by udemzyudex(m): 7:33am On Mar 11, 2023
Bloody liar.

This same man went to Anambra and bad mouthed Peter obi, telling his people not to vote for him at the primary election,he is now here saying nonsense.

Na mumu you go deceive.
Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by Lashist(m): 7:34am On Mar 11, 2023
Letlovelead213:
Obi left cus delegates will support wike more than him given that wike get mouth pass am then

Obi left as na money pdp sabi

Obi left cus most south governors no go day him side as him na governor years ago and they presume him no get shine

Obi left when he saw na still north wan take over again kilode!! And if atiku or whosoever emerges them go wan give another south person vice and not him again cus him collect am 2019

I am really happy he left

The rejected stone is now the cornerstone the builders rely on: so shall it be for me to those who say I can’t make it;

Especially to those who write us off
Wike didn't have mouth than Obi at any point...your first point should be bcus wike was ready to bribe his way through and Peter wasn't ready to play that game
Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by Safyqueen: 7:36am On Mar 11, 2023
Depot:
OBI is a great achiever . He has changed the political mentality of the country in just months . OBI na full force .

Lets see what happens with the coming guber elections, how many states LP will win, that's what will determine if Obi is or has turned to a force in this country.

All we know for now is that certain religious fundamentalists decided to show their numeric strength in favour of Obi across the country and they failed woefully.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by rummmy: 7:37am On Mar 11, 2023
We have already prepared a table for you and your candidate...so if you like host ohaneze international...
I trust my brothers and sisters.
Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by edungene7: 7:37am On Mar 11, 2023
Guilty conscience all this shalaye way Wike they do up and down no go stop am from collecting breakfast we put am for microwave 18 him go chop am
Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by Alexanderobi: 7:37am On Mar 11, 2023
Neckpresser101:
Everybody don know Thier mate now cheesy

Kwankwanso will be begging to Obis vice

Mark this somewhere!

Wike knows he has fvcked up

I thought that kwasogu was a real heavyweight, I never never the dude is below paperweight. When he could have joined obi he was raising shoulders
Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by Keegan: 7:38am On Mar 11, 2023
mhmsadyq:

what hypocrisy of the north?

The north made Tinubu president from the results, when they have Atiku and Kwankwaso.

Don't mind them. They are seeing Tinubu as a northerner.
Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by Jsucre(m): 7:42am On Mar 11, 2023
Depot:
OBI is a great achiever . He has changed the political mentality of the country in just months . OBI na full force .
I concur, he is a brave man. May the Lord continued to bless him.

But he can't rule this nation
Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by reddingtonblack: 7:43am On Mar 11, 2023
Gilgalroadtrip:
We know why he left. What we don't know is why in the world Tinubu had to rig the election. It's not a must that somebody must be president. If the people reject you, go to your house in peace.

It is a known fact that anyone who as a wide acceptance in North stand a better chance to win, along as he can supplement it with Sw and a bit of SS.

How can any sane person insinuate Obi won the election when we all know OBi can't make 25% in the core north,
Moving to the SS, records & history as shown they always spread there vote across parties ... why is it a shock or what is different.

IF OBI can win the entire East 5of5 by 97% why should it be a shock that Tinubu won 4of 6 states in his own region.

We all know OBi was in PDP, from the results ou add Atiku votes to OBi plus kwankwaso any sane mind should see why any of the candidate can win becos three candidate from PDP contested. Majority voted against Tinubu/APC but it did not count becos it was shared by 3 fools. what they couldnt achieve united they want to achieve divided undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by victorsola: 7:45am On Mar 11, 2023
OddsDoc:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/why-peter-obi-left-pdp-for-labour-party-wike/amp/
reason I say the last election is about ethnicity. Unfortunately igbos no plenty reach . Reason dey ran to lagos , but a very stupid move .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by Greenfusion: 7:46am On Mar 11, 2023
blowjohn:
People ate here criticising wike.
The man has said times without number that his main aim was that a northerner shud not succeed another northerner in the spirit of fairness.

Even if Peter Obi lost in rivers it doesn't matter as long as atiku, who is a northerner loses so that the southern dream is achievable.

But okowa lose guard go collect VP slot. With obaseki and Co supporting.

Hate him or like him he stayed true.
People's anger is that he went for tinubu instead of obi.

Its good he talks so that Nigerians can think very well and stop talking trash in the future.

If Wike was given the VP slot would he had caused issues? No, he would have held it tight, and sincerely it would have been best for pdp then, because Wike was still influential for good.
Wike is a sore looser, Okowa outsmarted him (that's politics), so let's leave all these, Wike is just fighting for himself period, not southerners.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by Helgreenluv(m): 7:46am On Mar 11, 2023
ogmask:
We have heard you were...
Don't worry we will not work against your interest on the 18th but know that your stooge will not win.
You had better stop dreaming. You morons should forget about Rivers state and Lagos state. Una go collect wotowoto

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by cejaypriesty(m): 7:49am On Mar 11, 2023
Mindlog:

He needs Ndigbos' votes for next Saturday's election forgetting how arrogant he was when he went to Awka to talk to their PDP delegates not to waste their votes on Obi in the PDP presidential primaries while Amaechi is promising Ndigbos that if APC wins they will return the "abandoned property" of the civil war.........a tale of two deranged men! cheesy cheesy cheesy
😂😂
Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by jagabandit: 7:50am On Mar 11, 2023
See, this Election is rigged, wike influence does not matter cos they are all criminals.They wanted Nigeria to still remain in d dark mode so that we all will continue to live in bondage

AlphaAlex:
Wike just exposed the hypocrisy of the north in terms of Fairness, Hate him or love him Wike is a politician that knows the ins and outs of politics in Nigeria. The north is messed up with their ideology of maintaining a strong grip on power but it is what it is only fate will decide

1 Like

Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by Paretomaster1(m): 7:51am On Mar 11, 2023
Neckpresser101:
Everybody don know Thier mate now cheesy

Kwankwanso will be begging to Obis vice

Mark this somewhere!

Wike knows he has fvcked up

for your Mind abi?? Make JAGABAN finish his 8 years first make I see how Obi want take contest, when power is to return to the North..

Obi will rather beg RMK to be VP.. grin[color=#006600][/color] grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ambode Faces Impeachment As 57 LG Chairmen Endorse Jide Sanwoolu For Governor / Ba’a Idirisa Killed! Muhammed Yusuf's Son's Death Divides Boko Haram / Peter Obi Spotted In His House In Onitsha Wearing Shorts (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.