Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:41 AM

Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers (49569 Views)

My Family Conspired Against Me To Vote For Peter Obi – Governor Umahi / I Am Working For Peter Obi - Governor Ortom / 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers by samfrancis1(m): 9:39pm On Mar 13, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
From every indication, Peter Obi is not interested in fighting, bullying and being insultive like governor Wike. You can go ahead and act like your new found hero.
Obi is loved by Nigerians of various ethnic groups to be their president due to his finese, credibility, character and competence under any party and that is his aspiration. Thank God, he went to the Labour Party and within 9 months graciously turned the party to a household name in Nigeria and is on his way to becoming Nigeria's next president through constitutional legal means by the grace of God.
This is the type of president we want.
I see how much he’s loved .. reason his name isn’t known in the north. … Deceive yourself well.. if loved had actually existed in Nigeria I can bet you we won’t be here…

Last last make you deh love who no love you .. person weh carry all in children commot for Nigeria na you think say love you.. sorry for yourself bro.. deh play

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers by Ikpaitid: 9:41pm On Mar 13, 2023
SLAP44:
Knowing Anambra like I know it, even Soludo will vote for Peter Obi, he has no single opposition in the whole of South East. If we hear that Peter Obi is coming to the next town, we will close shops and race to catch a glimpse of him.

I had to fly back just to vote for Peter Obi.

He was an excellent governor here and we all love and respect him.
Re: Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers by Odewaleadesoye(m): 9:42pm On Mar 13, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Only a yorubaman man would absorb insult and still dish out a matured response...

U ARE A TRU SON OF UR FATHER!!!! Just that I don't know what u re looking for in the obidients camp grin

Anyways, have a wonderful evening bro..bye
Mo dúpẹ́ bàbà mi.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers by FreedomfromtheT: 9:43pm On Mar 13, 2023
samfrancis1:
if truly the election was rigged in favour of apc.. then he did it for a good reason.. after all he isn’t an apc member.. he’s been one of the best governor in Nigeria so far .. he knows the best for is state cause he’s been doing the best for them
Noone rigs election for a good reason. Riggers of elections are criminals. If a person does a lot of good things for his people but later robs a bank, can his supposed good deeds cancel out the fact that he should go to jail?
Re: Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers by Ikpaitid: 9:43pm On Mar 13, 2023
That's exactly why a regional candidate like Obi can never win the presidential election. IPOB people seem to forget that they need to win 25% in 24 states to win a presidential election, something that is impossible. Tinubu used Obi to trick all of you.
Re: Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers by samfrancis1(m): 9:47pm On Mar 13, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
Noone rigs election for a good reason. Riggers of elections are criminals. If a person does a lot of good things for his people but later robs a bank, can his supposed good deeds cancel out the fact that he should go to jail?
I wouldn’t dispute that.. but I can assure you that all party rigged election the best rigger won.. we all know except if you chose to side one over another.. can you imagine in Obis poling unit even Apc party agent and pdp pary agent voted lp.. for your mind run the calculation na.. except if you want to revive yourself cause I can’t be deceived…
Re: Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers by OlawaleBammie: 9:48pm On Mar 13, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
Your divisive tactics won't work sir. There are lots of Nigerians including omoluabi Yorubas who desire a working Nigeria where integrity, credibility, competence and justice are highly valued over petty ethnic considerations. A lot of such are present day Obidients. May God continue to bless such.
Our labour to ensure that a New Nigeria is POssible will not be in vain.
Will this OSU shut up for good??

I talked to my fellow human and not a slave of one miserable god.
Re: Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers by FreedomfromtheT: 9:52pm On Mar 13, 2023
samfrancis1:
I see how much he’s loved .. reason his name isn’t known in the north. … Deceive yourself well.. if loved had actually existed in Nigeria I can bet you we won’t be here…

Last last make you deh love who no love you .. person weh carry all in children commot for Nigeria na you think say love you.. sorry for yourself bro.. deh play
When has been accepted in some parts of the Muslim North become a criteria for being a truly loved politician?
How is it Peter Obi's fault that some northern Muslims seem not care about character, competence, credibility, justice and good governance but their religion?
As popular as former president Goodluck Jonathan was in 2010/2011, was he accepted by most of the Muslim North? Did that stop him from winning the 2011 presidential election?
Re: Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers by FreedomfromtheT: 9:53pm On Mar 13, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Will this OSU shut up for good??

I talked to my fellow human and not a slave of one miserable god.
By their comments, ye shall know them.
Re: Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers by OlawaleBammie: 9:54pm On Mar 13, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
By their comments, ye shall know them.
Now u can craw back to Ur shell..

Untill u guys learn to make friendship instead of bullying others...just ready to recv what u print out in full fold.

Awon Omo ale
Re: Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers by FreedomfromtheT: 9:59pm On Mar 13, 2023
samfrancis1:
I wouldn’t dispute that.. but I can assure you that all party rigged election the best rigger won.. we all know except if you chose to side one over another.. can you imagine in Obis poling unit even Apc party agent and pdp pary agent voted lp.. for your mind run the calculation na.. except if you want to revive yourself cause I can’t be deceived…
I am happy you confessed that the party you are supporting rigged the presidential election and so couldn't have won. That you are a thief doesn't make others thieves.
How are you sure that the APC and PDP party agents in Obi's polling unit voted on election day?
And if they did, the fact that they were APC and PDP party agents couldn't have stopped them from voting Peter Obi of the LP if they believe he is the most competent and that power should rightly go to the Southeast as many people from other ethnic groups have been chorusing.
Re: Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers by samfrancis1(m): 10:00pm On Mar 13, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
When has been accepted in some parts of the Muslim North become a criteria for being a truly loved politician?
How is it Peter Obi's fault that some northern Muslims seem not care about character, competence, credibility, justice and good governance but their religion?
As popular as former president Goodluck Jonathan was in 2010/2011, was he accepted by most of the Muslim North? Did that stop him from winning the 2011 presidential election?
oh the north stopped being part of Nigeria .. or is it that you don’t know what you’re saying.. .. I thought you said he’s loved by Nigerians.. so glad he northern part is excluded.. just say he’s loved in the southeast
Re: Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers by hush15: 10:00pm On Mar 13, 2023
helinues:
We have seen how Obi and his supporters lied to Nigerians from other regions that the 2023 election won't be about tribe but it was as usual lies. The him Tu dey lie can never disappoint

Imagine someone who won Lagos state but still angry for not getting 100% in Anambra state. Both Atiku and Tinubu received zero votes from Peter Obi polling unit meaning both Apc and Pdp agents voted for Obi. Hahaha

Peter Obi's bigotry is legendary

Your hate and deceit is worse than the tribalism you keep blaming him for and you know the truth but you just blinded by hate.
Re: Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers by samfrancis1(m): 10:00pm On Mar 13, 2023
samfrancis1:
oh the north stopped being part of Nigeria .. or is it that you don’t know what you’re saying.. .. I thought you said he’s loved by Nigerians.. so glad he northern part is excluded.. just say he’s loved in the southeast and last last we know when people from the south say they love you.. na who dem see small thing chop for in hand dem deh love
Re: Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers by samfrancis1(m): 10:04pm On Mar 13, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
I am happy you confessed that the party you are supporting rigged the presidential election and so couldn't have won. That you are a thief doesn't make others thieves.
How are you sure that the APC and PDP party agents in Obi's polling unit voted on election day?
And if they did, the fact that they were APC and PDP party agents couldn't have stopped them from voting Peter Obi of the LP if they believe he is the most competent and that power should rightly go to the Southeast as many people from other ethnic groups have been chorusing.
. Bro the fact that you all keep shouting rigged and all that couldn’t make me defend it cause I wasn’t out everywhere. But you are yet to show evidence of rig.. but I can assure you there was more rig in the east than in the west.. imagine someone having all vote in a unit.. not even party agent voted for their party.. tell me how that’s possible if they were not forced and coerced to vote against their choices ..
Re: Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers by FreedomfromtheT: 10:07pm On Mar 13, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Now u can craw back to Ur shell..

Untill u guys learn to make friendship instead of bullying others...just ready to recv what u print out in full fold.

Awon Omo ale
Your ethnic propaganda and divisive rhetoric is not working sir.
Igbos and Yorubas have been making friends and intermarrying for decades. Igbos voted for MKO Abiola in 1993 and massively for president Olusegun Obasanjo in 1999/2003. We are happy that a lot of Yorubas are not buying your ethnic bigotry. You can't divide us.
Have a nice rest.
Re: Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers by samfrancis1(m): 10:40pm On Mar 13, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
what’s competent and credible about Obi.. ?? Someone who could betray his one kinsmen and party they made him who he was.. someone who swore with his life and could fulfill.. what can he not lie about or lie with..
Re: Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers by OlawaleBammie: 11:12pm On Mar 13, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
Your ethnic propaganda and divisive rhetoric is not working sir.
Igbos and Yorubas have been making friends and intermarrying for decades. Igbos voted for MKO Abiola in 1993 and massively for president Olusegun Obasanjo in 1999/2003. We are happy that a lot of Yorubas are not buying your ethnic bigotry. You can't divide us.
Have a nice rest.
thanks for you memorial votings sir, we appreciate..

But this current crop of Igbos generations are not it...they are too hateful and spiteful sir.
Re: Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers by Larryndelaw: 12:00am On Mar 14, 2023
SLAP44:

I tell you grin
Some utchins chose not to eat their morning food till they watched Peter Obi talking. They depend on Peter Obi foe survival.
By may w9 Obi will.be an apprentice
Re: Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers by kmaster007: 1:11am On Mar 14, 2023
That what you think... People that want him are not on social media
Felabrity:
Peter Obi won his state
Atiku won his state
Kwankwaso won his state

Tinubu can't relate

He lost in Lagos, state he governed
lost in Osun, his home state
and even FCT

That is to show that Nobody wants Ojuyobo as president , not even his own people

He rigged his way in
Re: Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers by Utycar: 6:38am On Mar 14, 2023
SLAP44:

It must be very painful losing Lagos to the most popular politician in Nigeria today? grin
Wipe your tears, you cannot cry about this for all of your life. The pain may be too much but it's not the end of the world my boy. grin

U won Lagos, FCT, Osun. And still lost the election. Loser
Re: Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers by Ballmer: 6:51am On Mar 14, 2023
Thread upon thread about Peter Obi abound in this same Nairaland buttressing what a failure he truly was.

Let me buttress that against the next presidential election in 2027. This is also the only criminal caught red handed by Lagos commissioner of police Marvel Akpoyibo looting 250 million monthly with govt convoy to his warehouse in Orile.

SLAP44:
Knowing Anambra like I know it, even Soludo will vote for Peter Obi, he has no single opposition in the whole of South East. If we hear that Peter Obi is coming to the next town, we will close shops and race to catch a glimpse of him.

I had to fly back just to vote for Peter Obi.

He was an excellent governor here and we all love and respect him.
Re: Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers by Mohamid(m): 7:19am On Mar 14, 2023
From what Obi is saying now means the election is mostly free and fair. Only few irregularities which can make him win the whole. Am very surprised him saying that he actually won the election.
Re: Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers by FreedomfromtheT: 8:26am On Mar 14, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
thanks for you memorial votings sir, we appreciate..

But this current crop of Igbos generations are not it...they are too hateful and spiteful sir.
It is Peter Obi that contested for Nigeria's presidential election.
Please who has Peter Obi shown hatred or spited?
Please mention them and the occasions.
Re: Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers by FreedomfromtheT: 8:28am On Mar 14, 2023
Mohamid:
From what Obi is saying now means the election is mostly free and fair. Only few irregularities which can make him win the whole. Am very surprised him saying that he actually won the election.
I think Obi has the evidence that he actually won the 2023 presidential election. He said he will prove it. Let's keep our fingers crossed.
Re: Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers by OlawaleBammie: 8:40am On Mar 14, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
It is Peter Obi that contested for Nigeria's presidential election.
Please who has Peter Obi shown hatred or spited?
Please mention them and the occasions.

Well, he drove away other Ibos who are not Anambra indigenes from the civil service sir.

He said there was no room for El-rufai to monitor a vote for APC candidate in Anambra state, he said an Anambra state indigene should have bn used to monitor the vote instead.. which he shouldn't have said considering the fact that everyone is fighting for his candidate victory.

No be even Peter obi be the issue, na Una wey be obidients, u like to bully everybody who is not aligning with Ur ways..

Bros could u bliv Ur fellow obidient don dey bully Aisha yesufu already grin the girl don shut up since now, she no even dey talk again grin
Re: Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers by FreedomfromtheT: 10:38am On Mar 14, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Well, he drove away other Ibos who are not Anambra indigenes from the civil service sir.

He said there was no room for El-rufai to monitor a vote for APC candidate in Anambra state, he said an Anambra state indigene should have bn used to monitor the vote instead.. which he shouldn't have said considering the fact that everyone is fighting for his candidate victory.

No be even Peter obi be the issue, na Una wey be obidients, u like to bully everybody who is not aligning with Ur ways..

Bros could u bliv Ur fellow obidient don dey bully Aisha yesufu already grin the girl don shut up since now, she no even dey talk again grin
If Peter Obi actually drove other Igbos out of Anambra state civil service as you allege, I don't think they would have still voted him massively as they did in the recent election. So if they are not complaining, why take paracetamol for another person's headache?
As for whatever Obi allegedly did to Elrufai when he came to Anambra for election, Obi had already debunked that and called witnesses who were police commissioners from northern Nigeria.
As for bullying, do you think your APC propagandists are doing just the same if not worse even here on Nairaland?
Peter Obi has already said that not all Obidients are members of the Labour Party, that each person is entitled to their choice particularly on state governorship election matters.
Again, why take paracetamol for Aisha Yesufu's supposed headache?
Re: Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers by FreedomfromtheT: 10:42am On Mar 14, 2023
samfrancis1:
what’s competent and credible about Obi.. ?? Someone who could betray his one kinsmen and party they made him who he was.. someone who swore with his life and could fulfill.. what can he not lie about or lie with..
Why are you taking paracetamol over other people's supposed headache?
If Peter Obi's kinsmen felt betrayed by his leaving APGA, why did they still vote him almost 100% during the last presidential election?
Re: Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers by FreedomfromtheT: 10:49am On Mar 14, 2023
samfrancis1:
oh the north stopped being part of Nigeria .. or is it that you don’t know what you’re saying.. .. I thought you said he’s loved by Nigerians.. so glad he northern part is excluded.. just say he’s loved in the southeast
Peter Obi is loved by Nigerians across the six geopolitical zones. That is why he won elections across various states outside his region - Lagos, Abuja, Plateau, Delta, Edo, Cross River, Nassarawa states etc.
When the true results are out, you will know that Peter Obi is a pan Nigerian candidate.
Everyone cannot love him irrespective of his renown integrity, credibility and capacity. That is their cup of tea if they choose to be blinded by religious bigotry.
Re: Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers by kcbaba007: 10:51am On Mar 14, 2023
helinues:
We have seen how Obi and his supporters lied to Nigerians from other regions that the 2023 election won't be about tribe but it was as usual lies. The him Tu dey lie can never disappoint

Imagine someone who won Lagos state but still angry for not getting 100% in Anambra state. Both Atiku and Tinubu received zero votes from Peter Obi polling unit meaning both Apc and Pdp agents voted for Obi.
Hahaha

Peter Obi's bigotry is legendary

Lol.... Agents don't vote..... Ode!
Re: Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers by OlawaleBammie: 10:56am On Mar 14, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
If Peter Obi actually drove other Igbos out of Anambra state civil service as you allege, I don't think they would have still voted him massively as they did in the recent election. So if they are not complaining, why take paracetamol for another person's headache?
As for whatever Obi allegedly did to Elrufai when he came to Anambra for election, Obi had already debunked that and called witnesses who were police commissioners from northern Nigeria.
As for bullying, do you think your APC propagandists are doing just the same if not worse even here on Nairaland?
Peter Obi has already said that not all Obidients are members of the Labour Party, that each person is entitled to their choice particularly on state governorship election matters.
Again, why take paracetamol for Aisha Yesufu's supposed headache?

Me take paracetamol for Aisha yesufu headache?? Why??

For Ur infor bro, I want u guys to increase the headache for her, infact if u can add fever and cholera I will be happy..she must learn a lesson grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Osun APC Governorship Rally In Ede, Adeleke Hometown (Photos) / Femi Fani-Kayode & Precious At The Ikoyi High Court Today / Photo: Amaechi Arriving Ngige's Home With Swag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.