Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,210 members, 7,849,739 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:56 AM

Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers (49572 Views)

My Family Conspired Against Me To Vote For Peter Obi – Governor Umahi / I Am Working For Peter Obi - Governor Ortom / 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers by ogunsbanjul(m): 11:18am On Mar 14, 2023
LP presidential candidate is ingrate for saying this because Wike once told him when he be isited him in state house that, he will only support him with logistics which Wike actually fulfilled.
Re: Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers by FreedomfromtheT: 12:05pm On Mar 14, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Me take paracetamol for Aisha yesufu headache?? Why??

For Ur infor bro, I want u guys to increase the headache for her, infact if u can add fever and cholera I will be happy..she must learn a lesson grin
I have not heard Aisha Yesufu complain.
Why are you trying to manufacture problems that don't exist among Peter Obi's supporters?
What do you intend to achieve?
Re: Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers by FreedomfromtheT: 12:11pm On Mar 14, 2023
ogunsbanjul:
LP presidential candidate is ingrate for saying this because Wike once told him when he be isited him in state house that, he will only support him with logistics which Wike actually fulfilled.
Sir, please I want to know something.
Does supporting Peter Obi with logistics include harassing voters who wanted to vote Peter Obi from doing so as alleged?
Does helping with logistics also mean changing the votes cast for Labour Party and alloting them to APC as shown on social media?
So Peter Obi should be grateful for being
allegedly robbed of his victory and such given to another?
Would you want that to be done to you? I hope you will be very grateful if someone does such to you.
Re: Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers by OlawaleBammie: 12:22pm On Mar 14, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
I have not heard Aisha Yesufu complain.
Why are you trying to manufacture problems that don't exist among Peter Obi's supporters?
What do you intend to achieve?
Complain?? Dem no born her well to complain na grin
She knows that if she complains people will mock her, so she better remain silent and oppressed grin grin

This is her uppercut below grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ben Bruce Offers Kate Dekpe, With Poetic Pidgin English A Job At Silverbird / 'Don’t Attack Mbaka' - Peter Obi / Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His Election Victory With His Staff (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.