Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes (47642 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Shares Cryptic Post After Tinubu Got INEC'S Certificate Of Return / 18 States Where Atiku May Lose This Presidential Election / States Where Atiku, Tinubu & Obi Will Win In 2023 Presidential Elections - SBM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by FisifunKododada: 4:59pm On Mar 16, 2023
allen113:
So no candidate scored up to 1 million votes in any state? Wow bvas is a real game changer this goes to show that all previous elections were sham

This is the freest and fairest election in the history of Nigeria. That's why I laugh at sore losers who are castigating BVAS. They're so dull and stupid or they're just trying to manipulate their low iq followers.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by Gavranicd: 4:59pm On Mar 16, 2023
Obi and South East na Master of rigger... Hahaha ha..

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by abbey621(m): 5:00pm On Mar 16, 2023
fof1:

That Guy actually Won this 2023 Election Sentiment aside...but God is Watching Man's Activities always. His Campaign Ethos Stand Out aside Wide acceptability...

Keep consoling yourself, he won the election without being able to compete in the North or other SW states.....No be juju be that? From Borno to Ekiti, Elu P turned to Elu Piss grin grin

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by babygirljoy: 5:01pm On Mar 16, 2023
Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by FisifunKododada: 5:01pm On Mar 16, 2023
chibrolex:
Even the one that happenned in Rivers State where APC did not get up to 40k votes and LP results was changed?

Two things you can do:

1. cross check the BVAS results with the data from your PU agents.
2. Add the difference to Obi's number. Is it enough to make him 2nd let alone 1st?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by FisifunKododada: 5:02pm On Mar 16, 2023
angelboy01:
IREV portal Ko INEC portal ni, do you also know there are 2 results being uploaded between the two. You think all this rubbish will continue forever ♾️ abi. INEC will cry and BAT will follow. Whether you believe it or not that's what will happen. Highest you will wail and cry 😢

If you wanna expose this liar called obi, ask him these questions:

1. Do you have access to all the BVAS Presidential results for each PU for labor party?

2. Do you have access to the results from your agents in each PU?

3. If the answer to 1 and 2 is yes, can you still say you won the election?

Any journalist that can find a way to ask obituary these 3 questions will EXPOSE the fraud as the liar and criminal that he is.

6 Likes

Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by truthisgood: 5:03pm On Mar 16, 2023
Femmyfamous4u:
The election is not perfect but it reflects the true states. Was Obi expecting to get much votes from Yobe, Zamfara, Jigawa and Borno?

Your question is irrelevant cos someone may join a new class in 2nd or third team and still take 1st position in the class.
Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by charisma1986: 5:03pm On Mar 16, 2023
Zonefree:
How did Atiku managed to get 9K votes in Anambra? That's huge and magical

PDP is dead in Nigeria.
That is what their magical structure does everywhere.

1 Like

Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by FisifunKododada: 5:04pm On Mar 16, 2023
angelboy01:
Ok bro.

Thank him for educating you. Don't be an ungrateful zombie who has sacrificed his brain on the alter of obituary.

4 Likes

Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by Elsueno: 5:04pm On Mar 16, 2023
IVORY2009:

All what you are seeing were pre-planned, to make the elections looks real in the eyes of the people, but unfortunately it was not well managed.

This is crap & U know it.... Nobody plans to loose his own power base even if they are trying to outsmart thier rivals....U see the way sanwolu dey beg & suddenly man of the people?.. Labour party winning Lagos was never in d cards...Lagos is like the headquarters of APC in d south, money wise & influence wise too..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by Miles300: 5:05pm On Mar 16, 2023
No sentiment attached, I really wonder what makes obi thought he won the elections when he didn't perform very well in the North .....truth be told to oust APC out in next election parties need to form a coalition otherwise 3 party system will keep giving the ruling party the wins in subsequent election as the votes will consistently be divide in favor of the ruling party ...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by LegendHero(m): 5:07pm On Mar 16, 2023
Yet the Yoruba are the tribalists.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by FisifunKododada: 5:07pm On Mar 16, 2023
Dindondin:

Lmao. I can't laugh but that's just the analysis.
Obi mumu sotey he didn't know that his emergence was just bad luck for Atiku and to make it easy for Tinubu.
Most Igbos and Obidients don't know this.

The reaction to this election exposed most Ibos as low iq individuals. I used to believe that Ibos were among the smartest Nigerians but this election has dented that believe.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by Starhearts: 5:07pm On Mar 16, 2023
angelboy01:
Bros na until court decides and everything about APC madaru is settled before you can get the actual winner, all these one na hullabaloo.

U haven't wake up 4rm destructive delusional dream steering at u.....

So pe otilo.

Jagaban will rule us for d next four years

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by Diligent1(f): 5:09pm On Mar 16, 2023
saysugar:
Christians + Igbos in Lagos cool I think Christians are more than Muslims in Lagos sef, effect of Muslim Muslim ticket
Most of northerners in Lagos State did not vote during the presidential election.
In my area, I did not see any northerners voting.Even most of our Yoruba did not come out to vote because of the anger of cash scarcity.
I was the only person that came out to vote in my compound and we are much in the compound.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by maestroferddi: 5:09pm On Mar 16, 2023
Votes in reality or votes allocated by Yakubu Mahmoud?
Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by Paramount01(m): 5:09pm On Mar 16, 2023
Femmyfamous4u:
The election is not perfect but it reflects the true states. Was Obi expecting to get much votes from Yobe, Zamfara, Jigawa and Borno?

Abeg ask them oooo.we that we base in some of this state we know obi getting this number in our state is a miracle, how come?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by Starhearts: 5:09pm On Mar 16, 2023
tuoyoojo:
When we get the real results, then we can discuss

Keep foaming in d mouth

So pe otilo.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by clydecarson(m): 5:09pm On Mar 16, 2023
IBUYFiVERRACCT8:
shocked shocked

We shall never labour in vain.

I need old inactive fiverr seller accounts send me a WhatsApp message through the number on my signature

I have but you are a scammer
Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by StJasper(m): 5:10pm On Mar 16, 2023
IVORY2009:

All what you are seeing were pre-planned, to make the elections looks real in the eyes of the people, but unfortunately it was not well managed.

Are you saying Peter Obi didn't really win in Lagos?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by benedictuyi(m): 5:10pm On Mar 16, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

Like-this Like-this...

TINUBU WOULD JUST THROW THE WHOLE OF SOUTH-EAST INTO EXILE IMMEDIATELY HE COMES IN..

I remember when Buhari said something about Five-Percenters when he came in in 2015..

Now, Tinubu no even get reach 3%...
I genuinely hope he doesn't

4 Likes

Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by Starhearts: 5:12pm On Mar 16, 2023
angelboy01:
IREV portal Ko INEC portal ni, do you also know there are 2 results being uploaded between the two. You think all this rubbish will continue forever ♾️ abi. INEC will cry and BAT will follow. Whether you believe it or not that's what will happen. Highest you will wail and cry 😢

Keeping foaming in d mouth 👄
Who Hurts u

So pe otilo.

1 Like

Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by Okwyjesus(m): 5:13pm On Mar 16, 2023
Zonefree:
How did Atiku managed to get 9K votes in Anambra? That's huge and magical

PDP is dead in Nigeria.

2027 they will all migrate and leave the carcass for Wike
Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by Paramount01(m): 5:13pm On Mar 16, 2023
fof1:

That Guy actually Won this 2023 Election Sentiment aside...but God is Watching Man's Activities always. His Campaign Ethos Stand Out aside Wide acceptability...

Who won abeg?

1 Like

Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by Koralords: 5:13pm On Mar 16, 2023
allen113:
So no candidate scored up to 1 million votes in any state? Wow bvas is a real game changer this goes to show that all previous elections were sham
:
That's why I think the election is credible ,kano votes last election was over 2 million I think ,same with kaduna and katsina

5 Likes

Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by Bennycollins: 5:13pm On Mar 16, 2023
ennygr8:
Thank you. He even won Lagos State (SW), Dem go soon rest very soon.
It beats me how some people that may even be worse off eventually think that Tinubu's 'victory' is theirs while Obi's 'loss' is other's.
If Obi becomes the president, he won't treat his supporters differently from the mon obidients neither are the obidients availed any exclusive privileges, would they?
I mean, words like , dem go soon rest, eye go clear them, go and hug transformer, as e dey pain them, are to what end exactly?
We obidients are after a better Nigeria for everyone, but the brainwashed see things differently.
When the upscaled misgovernance begins everyone go get sense.
Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by FisifunKododada: 5:13pm On Mar 16, 2023
LegendHero:
Yet the Yoruba are the tribalists.

Abi. Its called projection. You accuse innocent people of the very crime you're an expert in.
Okoros are the most clannish and tribalistic people in the whole of Africa. Their words do not match their deeds. The preach to others and insult them about tribalism, yet they're are the OGA PATAPATA of tribalism.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by Chrismania100: 5:14pm On Mar 16, 2023
If he likes, let him burn the whole of southeast, we don't care &we don't need any of his assistances or governance cos igbos can survive with or without Nigerian support.He cannot do more Buhari did and we are by far better than you.
We are not afraid cos we will

BluntCrazeMan:

Like-this Like-this...

TINUBU WOULD JUST THROW THE WHOLE OF SOUTH-EAST INTO EXILE IMMEDIATELY HE COMES IN..

I remember when Buhari said something about Five-Percenters when he came in in 2015..

Now, Tinubu no even get reach 3%...
Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by Starhearts: 5:16pm On Mar 16, 2023
garfield1:

Two results are not being uploaded.inec has two portals for upload,irev which is for the public and csrvs for just inec

Help me tell am...

He is a wailer
Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by tuoyoojo(m): 5:16pm On Mar 16, 2023
Starhearts:

Keep foaming in d mouth

So pe otilo.

I hope he has gone to charge his battery in France because he would need full bar to to stand close the tsunami that is about to hit him

Use this little time you have to enjoy the spotlight......enjoy am wella

Because when the real game starts

You will see it happen in your vert eyes

Bookmark this thread

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Army Arrests Aliyu Teshaku, Governor Ortom’s Aide / Shiite NASS Protest: It Was Not Local Gun But AK 47, Says Injured Policeman / 625 Killed As Boko Haram Gunmen Slit Some Residents’ Throats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.