Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,985 members, 7,828,485 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes (47634 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Shares Cryptic Post After Tinubu Got INEC'S Certificate Of Return / 18 States Where Atiku May Lose This Presidential Election / States Where Atiku, Tinubu & Obi Will Win In 2023 Presidential Elections - SBM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by striker07(m): 1:21pm On Mar 17, 2023
FisifunKododada:

If you wanna expose this liar called obi, ask him these questions:

1. Do you have access to all the BVAS Presidential results for each PU for labor party?

2. Do you have access to the results from your agents in each PU?

3. If the answer to 1 and 2 is yes, can you still say you won the election?

Any journalist that can find a way to ask obituary these 3 questions will EXPOSE the fraud as the liar and criminal that he is.
Obi is just a fraud, he know he lost but he just wants to win emotions. Anybody with common sense know he lost. His kind isn't good for the country.
Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by striker07(m): 1:27pm On Mar 17, 2023
DMerciful:
Use you head! We dont work with expectations but facts. There are facts that the results were altered to favour Tinubu. It us a fact that IREV failed which enabled results manipulation. All these would be proven in court.

Tinubu will be removed eventually
the qualifications to become an obidient include lack of logic and critical thinking.
Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by dododawa1: 1:58pm On Mar 17, 2023
Election otiro
Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by maasoap(m): 5:07pm On Mar 17, 2023
wilyparker:
with rigging

PDP rigged too? Lol. I thought INEC rigged for APC only. I guess I was wrong. What about South east, which party did inec for?
Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by maasoap(m): 5:10pm On Mar 17, 2023
angelboy01:
All this long write you and you expect me to read this rubbish, even your nonsense INEC isn't giving permission to PO/LP legal team to access machines and you are here typing rubbish. Na baby urchin I be for your eyes na.

The legal team forgot something inside INEC machines? grin grin grin
Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by 2elliot: 5:45pm On Mar 17, 2023
Throwback:

That is why we say winning your tribal enclave at 98% but with very little votes compared to the massive votes that Tinubu won in the North even in states he came 2nd, is enough to make Obi realise his destiny was to block Atiku so Tinubu could progress.
If you weren't stupid,you would know that not not one or even two regions can make anyone president in this country. So mocking south east only shows your foolishness.
Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by Godspikin: 10:42pm On Mar 17, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
He is Buhari Pro-Max..

So, whatever that happened under Buhari,, we are expecting triple of it under him.

Our mind is very powerful. If that's what you believe in your mind that you will experience under this government, I don't see you experiencing anything different.
Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by BluntCrazeMan: 5:37am On Mar 18, 2023
Godspikin:

Our mind is very powerful. If that's what you believe in your mind that you will experience under this government, I don't see you experiencing anything different.

Our minds are very powerful??
But this wasn't what your mind expected Buhari to be.. You expected far far better.

So, if Buhari panned out to become what your mind expected,, then, what I typed wouldn't have sparked a negative vibe inside you.
Because, I actually meant that Tinubu would be times-three of whatever Buhari was in the last 8-years.

So, what exactly would you describe Buhari with??

Is it “Progress”.. Just as your mind believed..?
Or is it “Failure”??
Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by BluntCrazeMan: 6:11am On Mar 18, 2023
Namigotalktru:

What message? They did the same thing for all the elections since the new democracy that is why they are called the five percenters and nobody bothers to campaign for them because they only support candidates from their area no matter how useless.

Even during MKO elections when the entire country north south Muslims Christians voted for progress they voted for clannish backwardness. Nothing has changed but now the world can see it clearly
Obasanjo (1999 and 2003)..
Yar’Adua (2007),
Jonathan (2011),
Jonathan (& Boycotting) (2015)
Atiku (& Boycotting) (2019)..

How many of these people are from “their area”.??
Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by Namigotalktru: 6:25am On Mar 18, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
Obasanjo (1999 and 2003)..
Yar’Adua (2007),
Jonathan (2011),
Jonathan (& Boycotting) (2015)
Atiku (& Boycotting) (2019)..

How many of these people are from “their area”.??

Oh first OBJ was brought in by IBB, Abdulsalam under PDP he was voted in by the north and South west as usual.

You did not support Yar’Adua he was brought in by OBJ and the power of northern votes and the power of an incumbent ruling party.

You supported Jonathan because you decided he was an Ibo candidate and even named him Azikiwe and Ebele. He did not win because of you but because the north stood against Buhari to allow him complete 4 years.

Atiku? At the time you were supporting him he had an Ibo wife projected to be First Lady who has now abandoned ship since that failed bid to deliver the presidency.

He has also not won any election in his entire career so what did the “support” mean?

His opponent (Buhari) was again brought in because the north and south west picked a candidate they knew would be better than him that would at least prevent this country from being sold.

Thank you for highlighting my point like I said you would support a goat as long as you think their your brother.
Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by BluntCrazeMan: 9:26am On Mar 18, 2023
Namigotalktru:

Oh first OBJ was brought in by IBB, Abdulsalam under PDP he was voted in by the north and South west as usual.

You did not support Yar’Adua he was brought in by OBJ and the power of northern votes and the power of an incumbent ruling party.

You supported Jonathan because you decided he was an Ibo candidate and even named him Azikiwe and Ebele. He did not win because of you but because the north stood against Buhari to allow him complete 4 years.

Atiku? At the time you were supporting him he had an Ibo wife projected to be First Lady who has now abandoned ship since that failed bid to deliver the presidency.

He has also not won any election in his entire career so what did the “support” mean?

His opponent (Buhari) was again brought in because the north and south west picked a candidate they knew would be better than him that would at least prevent this country from being sold.

Thank you for highlighting my point like I said you would support a goat as long as you think their your brother.

Just listen to yourself..

To even imagine that you said that Igbos voted Atiku because of a wife?
Yet same Atiku married many wives from many tribes..

I am done with you.
Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by Godspikin: 11:26am On Mar 18, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
Our minds are very powerful??
But this wasn't what your mind expected Buhari to be.. You expected far far better.

So, if Buhari panned out to become what your mind expected,, then, what I typed wouldn't have sparked a negative vibe inside you.
Because, I actually meant that Tinubu would be times-three of whatever Buhari was in the last 8-years.

So, what exactly would you describe Buhari with??

Is it “Progress”.. Just as your mind believed..?
Or is it “Failure”??

Do you know there are people who had positive personal experience during this same Buhari tenure. I am not talking about political appointees. I am talking about people who are not directly connected to government who made significant progress under this very Buhari regime.

As for me I am hopeful that the incoming government would perform and I am also hopeful that I will make significant progress either the government performs or not.

I will also like to tell you that bringing about a positive and significant change in Nigeria is not exclusive to a single individual or exclusive to just one person. As a matter no single individual has that power.
Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by BluntCrazeMan: 11:31am On Mar 18, 2023
Godspikin:

Do you know there are people whose personal experience was positive during this same Buhari tenure. I am not talking about political appointees. I am talking about people who are not directly connected to government who made significant progress under this very Buhari regime.

As for me I am hopeful that the incoming government would perform and I am also hopeful that I will make significant progress either the government performs or not.

I will also like to tell you that bringing about a positive and significant change in Nigeria is not exclusive to a single individual or exclusive to just one person. As a matter no single individual has that power.

Stop diverting.

On a scale of One-to-Ten, I want you to Buhari’s Government.. (both generally, and how it affected you personally)
Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by Godspikin: 11:52am On Mar 18, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

Stop diverting.

On a scale of One-to-Ten, I want you to Buhari’s Government.. (both generally, and how it affected you personally)

That's exactly what I am saying.
The performance of the Buhari government has not been anything sterling, no need to scale it.

Nevertheless my own personal experience has been positive largely, does it mean I have not been affected by the dull economy and high inflation, I have been affected by it. However comparatively I have made significant progress personally.

If you still don't understand my brother. I don't have any more answers for you.
Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by BluntCrazeMan: 1:47pm On Mar 18, 2023
Godspikin:

That's exactly what I am saying.
The performance of the Buhari government has not been anything sterling, no need to scale it.

Nevertheless my own personal experience has been positive largely, does it mean I have not been affected by the dull economy and high inflation, I have been affected by it. However comparatively I have made significant progress personally.

If you still don't understand my brother. I don't have any more answers for you.
Now,, may Tinubu bring three-times of what Buhari brought..

Both Generally and Personally.
Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by Namigotalktru: 12:08am On Mar 19, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
Just listen to yourself..

To even imagine that you said that Igbos votes Atiku because of a wife?
Yet same Atiku married many wives from many tribes..

I am done with you.

You are done anyway because you have no relationship with reality that is why you people live online wailing. Wail on. As e dey pain you…you know the rest.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Minister Of Works, Umahi, Compares The Price Of Imported & Local Cement / Pictures Of The Battle For The Mace Of The Senate / Obaseki: "FG Printed 60 Billion Naira For States To Share"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.