Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes (47638 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Shares Cryptic Post After Tinubu Got INEC'S Certificate Of Return / 18 States Where Atiku May Lose This Presidential Election / States Where Atiku, Tinubu & Obi Will Win In 2023 Presidential Elections - SBM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by BluntCrazeMan: 5:24am On Mar 17, 2023
nedzuby:

You guys and lies. You only heard the part you want to hold.

At the end of that statement PMB said if he neglects any part of the country that means he going back to his word that he belongs to everyone and no one.
But he neglected South-South.

So.?
Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by BluntCrazeMan: 5:29am On Mar 17, 2023
benedictuyi:

I genuinely hope he doesn't
Check out his “Soaked Slice Of Bread” speech during his campaign in Enugu.
Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by Namigotalktru: 5:36am On Mar 17, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

Like-this Like-this...

TINUBU WOULD JUST THROW THE WHOLE OF SOUTH-EAST INTO EXILE IMMEDIATELY HE COMES IN..

I remember when Buhari said something about Five-Percenters when he came in in 2015..

Now, Tinubu no even get reach 3%...

You understand. Numbers don’t lie look at that.

The most clannish people in the country only vote for their own interests while others try to give fair representation.

I wonder how long it will take them to start wailing again it’s like they think presidential elections are happening in Lagos this weekend

Yet not one of their states gave decent votes to Fulani and Yoruba candidates
Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by Namigotalktru: 5:37am On Mar 17, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

So.?

So Rivers, Akwa Ibom Cross River are where? Places he visited severally
Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by ejimatic: 6:03am On Mar 17, 2023
Skyview01:

Obi, indirectly, was the reason for Tinubu's win otherwise, it would have been Atiku's victory. At the beginning, i thought Obi was being financed by Tinubu.
. I completely agree with yiu.You have a reasonable conclusion.Howeever why is that politicians only think about themselves.? Atiku said Obi ran away when the PDP governors declared one of them would be the presidential candidate.
Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by Nobody: 6:17am On Mar 17, 2023
ejimatic:
. I completely agree with yiu.You have a reasonable conclusion.Howeever why is that politicians only think about themselves.? Atiku said Obi ran away when the PDP governors declared one of them would be the presidential candidate.

I think Obi did what was best for the country. Atiku was the worst of all the aspirants and after Buhari's disastrous eight years, a northerner should absolutely not be the president for the next eight years. Bubu is a colossal and monumental DISAPPOINTMENT!

I believe Obi decided to either become the president or destroy Atiku's chances of becoming the president.
As much as I am not a fan of Tinubu, he is way better than Atiku and any northern candidates at this point and thanks to Obi, PDP has been dismantled to give way to more serious political parties.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by nedzuby: 6:28am On Mar 17, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

So.?

In what way did he neglect SS? The Bridge he built in Bonny, the 76b he refunded to Rivers nko, the road construction in Cross River and all the payments he made to NigerDelta (of which if Wike did speak up nobody would have known) The SS were busy forming opposition while PMB was playing his part.

Did you forget (that’s if you are old enough) how OBJ withheld money meant for Lagos for 36 months, what about GEJ when his then minister of works told Lagos state to stop working on the Badagry express road?

Please let’s not allow politics of bitterness blind our sense of reasoning
Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by tuoyoojo(m): 7:06am On Mar 17, 2023
Starhearts:

On the seventh day HE rested If God knew dat one of His disciples will be diz useless.... HE would created anoda creature

I wanted to retort, but on the second thought, lemme go easy on you because truly my heart goes out to you.

you a just fellow Nigerian that Nigeria has severely dealt with and here i am...using you to catch cruise

I dont want to add to your misery so I would let you off the hook and refrain from giving you personal jabs
Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by Starhearts: 7:14am On Mar 17, 2023
tuoyoojo:

I wanted to retort, but on the second thought, lemme go easy on you because truly my heart goes out to you.

you a just fellow Nigerian that Nigeria has severely dealt with and here i am...using you to catch cruise

I dont want to add to your misery so I would let you off the hook and refrain from giving you personal jabs

Naa definition of uselessness dey worry

Go get a LIFE
Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by BluntCrazeMan: 7:20am On Mar 17, 2023
Namigotalktru:

You understand. Numbers don’t lie look at that.

The most clannish people in the country only vote for their own interests while others try to give fair representation.

I wonder how long it will take them to start wailing again it’s like they think presidential elections are happening in Lagos this weekend

Yet not one of their states gave decent votes to Fulani and Yoruba candidates
Now, you can deduct one thing from the pattern..

Other parts saw this as a normal Election Cycle.

But from what the SE had undergone,,
They decided to send a simple message this time.
Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by Bennycollins: 7:37am On Mar 17, 2023
Wainey:
Oga rest.
When ona start to follow politics?

Obi moved N200m in cash from ANAMBRA to Lagos and refused the police to check it in ANAMBRA until they got to Lagos.
When they got there and saw the huge cash, he said it was for contractors, till Today Obi couldn't provide the contractors he claimed he wants to pay with the money.
But that's not my issue, the problem is why are you paying contractors N200m in raw cash?

Today, you want to force us to believe Obi is the Messiah of Africa.
Obi moved 200m , a case that only you are aware of.
Let's even assume such happened, where are the antigraft agencies, Obi lost imunnity since 2014, who has petitioned on the matter or any other??
Has he ever been arraigned? The candidate that has been arraigned for crimes even outside our shores is known to the whole world.
Talking about when we started following politics, you are very wrong to think that you are on with some teenager or a 20 year old.
You can deceive others with falsehood, not here.
Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by Komu1048(m): 7:42am On Mar 17, 2023
IVORY2009:

All what you are seeing were pre-planned, to make the elections looks real in the eyes of the people, but unfortunately it was not well managed.

Show us the one had, mr wailer
Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by Komu1048(m): 7:45am On Mar 17, 2023
IVORY2009:

All what you are seeing were pre-planned, to make the elections looks real in the eyes of the people, but unfortunately it was not well managed.

U r a fool so they preplaned Tinubu to loose Lagos to Obi but made Obi to win 98% in his home state. Some of you are suppose to be chicken not human
Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by Wainey: 7:51am On Mar 17, 2023
Bennycollins:
Obi moved 200m , a case that only you are aware of.
simple Google search will guide you and you won't say this.
Let's even assume such happened, where are the antigraft agencies, Obi lost imunnity since 2014, who has petitioned on the matter or any other??
Has he ever been arraigned?
See nonsense talk, so you do not know politicians have immunity even after they leave power? Tinubu, Uzor Kalu, Peter Obi, Odili, Seriake Dickson are examples of those that should be in prison but they are not.
You can deceive others with falsehood, not here.
There is no deceit here, Google search the 250m found in Obi suitcase accompanied by one of his aides.

Obi is not better than either of Atiku or Tinubu, he just had favour of social media
Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by Bennycollins: 7:57am On Mar 17, 2023
Wainey:
simple Google search will guide you and you won't say this.
See nonsense talk, so you do not know politicians have immunity even after they leave power? Tinubu, Uzor Kalu, Peter Obi, Odili, Seriake Dickson are examples of those that should be in prison but they are not.
There is no deceit here, Google search the 250m found in Obi suitcase accompanied by one of his aides.

Obi is not better than either of Atiku or Tinubu, he just had favour of social media
Politicians have immunity even after power Bye bye.😆
Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by IVORY2009(m): 8:03am On Mar 17, 2023
Komu1048:

U r a fool so they preplaned Tinubu to loose Lagos to Obi but made Obi to win 98% in his home state. Some of you are suppose to be chicken not human

Who knows Tinubu in Lagos? Apart from using Thugs and Agberos to win elections, who knows him.
Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by Wainey: 8:14am On Mar 17, 2023
Bennycollins:
Politicians have immunity even after power Bye bye.😆
when I say immunity, you should understand that there is unconstitutional immunity covering them.
When Buhari first came to power, he fought against politicians but it is this same Nigerians that rebuked him and made him weak, isn't that the immunity?

If there is no immunity, Seraike Dickson would be in Prison.
Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by maasoap(m): 8:39am On Mar 17, 2023
Zonefree:
How did Atiku managed to get 9K votes in Anambra? That's huge and magical

PDP is dead in Nigeria.

Dead but came second? grin grin grin
Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by maasoap(m): 8:46am On Mar 17, 2023
angelboy01:
Bros na until court decides and everything about APC madaru is settled before you can get the actual winner, all these one na hullabaloo.

Nothing like madaru from APC if you look closely. We should be concerned about Obi's votes from the south east if we're to be detribalise.

And the main opposition party fragmented itself into four groups competing with the ruling party and with themselves. What did you expect?

APC won with 12 million votes in 2019 but won with 8 million votes in 2023 despite increase in the number of total votes. I don't blame you, many of you lack capacity to think critically and analyse things.

1 Like

Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by maasoap(m): 8:49am On Mar 17, 2023
Wainey:
when I say immunity, you should understand that there is unconstitutional immunity covering them.
When Buhari first came to power, he fought against politicians but it is this same Nigerians that rebuked him and made him weak, isn't that the immunity?

If there is no immunity, Seraike Dickson would be in Prison.

You are correct. Even Patience Jonathan was left alone in the long run after the fact that there was no way she could have afforded those multi billions naira hotel and other properties.
Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by angelboy01(m): 8:51am On Mar 17, 2023
maasoap:

Nothing like madaru from APC if you look closely. We should be concerned about Obi's votes from the south east if we're to be detribalise.

And the main opposition party fragmented itself into four groups competing with the ruling party and with themselves. What did you expect?

APC won with 12 million votes in 2019 but won with 8 million votes in 2023 despite increase in the number of total votes. I don't blame you, many of you lack capacity to think critically and analyse things.
All this long write you and you expect me to read this rubbish, even your nonsense INEC isn't giving permission to PO/LP legal team to access machines and you are here typing rubbish. Na baby urchin I be for your eyes na.
Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by wilyparker(m): 8:52am On Mar 17, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
More Photos..
Tinubu did not win any state. Votes from LP were given to him. Free and fair election Tinubu can not win any state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by wilyparker(m): 8:53am On Mar 17, 2023
maasoap:

Dead but came second? grin grin grin
with rigging
Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by benedictuyi(m): 9:06am On Mar 17, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
Check out his “Soaked Slice Of Bread” speech during his campaign in Enugu.
grin
For the sake of national unity, I hope he brings them into the fold. Else it will be another 4/8 years of uneasy wailing.

The igbos seriously need to change their political alignment. How can you give a candidate less than 3% votes and expect the person to take you seriously when he becomes president.

1 Like

Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by caracas: 9:32am On Mar 17, 2023
Buckeyemedia1:
INEC has declared the results of the presidential election as is, the Supreme Court cannot say otherwise.

INEC has admitted technical issues, which is enough reason of a dead on arrival case for Peter Obi.
Like seriously? This one definitely not up to 16 years
Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by shegz24(m): 9:37am On Mar 17, 2023
The people that rigged for Obi in SE no use sense do am at all.

You are telling me that the invalid votes in the whole of Anambra is just 3%..

Haba, habatically.... even States in USA with all their education and exposure have more than 3% invalid votes.

Also Anambra have more votes for PO than Lagos?
What is the entire population of Anambra or even SE to start with?

Anyway, after the governorship election is concluded I'm fairly certain that the supreme court will further reduce the dubious votes Obi got in Anambra and Enugu especially.

The lie and rigging in those states is too obvious to ignore.

His only saving grace is if he withdraws the appeal like Atiku has done.
Else, the embarrassment will be too bad.
Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by jice(m): 10:34am On Mar 17, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

Like-this Like-this...

TINUBU WOULD JUST THROW THE WHOLE OF SOUTH-EAST INTO EXILE IMMEDIATELY HE COMES IN..

I remember when Buhari said something about Five-Percenters when he came in in 2015..

Now, Tinubu no even get reach 3%...

With all GMB did there are not 10% beggarly like his region.
That region is strong and independent. That is why their leaders do not have any magic wand to control them like cows
Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by thegrinch(m): 10:54am On Mar 17, 2023
Zonefree:
Funny how Peter Obi got more votes in Lagos a supposed Yorubaland than in Imo, Abia, Ebonyi and Enugu.

Because all the idiots from those villages have migrated to Lagos due to the abject poverty in their Villages, to Enjoy the good work done in Lagos.
Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by tuoyoojo(m): 11:07am On Mar 17, 2023
[quote author=Starhearts post=121804559]

Naa definition of uselessness dey worry

Go get a LIFE [/quote
Eyaah the thing pain u shey

Nor too reason am

Na cruise I dey catch with you
Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by ejimatic: 11:25am On Mar 17, 2023
Skyview01:

I think Obi did what was best for the country. Atiku was the worst of all the aspirants and after Buhari's disastrous eight years, a northerner should absolutely not be the president for the next eight years. Bubu is a colossal and monumental DISAPPOINTMENT!

I believe Obi decided to either become the president or destroy Atiku's chances of becoming the president.
As much as I am not a fan of Tinubu, he is way better than Atiku and any northern candidates at this point and thanks to Obi, PDP has been dismantled to give way to more serious political parties.
Atiku is sad to the marrow! He has no permutation of the possibility of the election results
Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by Namigotalktru: 1:07pm On Mar 17, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
Now, you can deduct one thing from the pattern..

Other parts saw this as a normal Election Cycle.

But from what the SE had undergone,,
They decided to send a simple message this time.

What message? They did the same thing for all the elections since the new democracy that is why they are called the five percenters and nobody bothers to campaign for them because they only support candidates from their area no matter how useless.

Even during MKO elections when the entire country north south Muslims Christians voted for progress they voted for clannish backwardness. Nothing has changed but now the world can see it clearly
Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by Sleekfingers: 1:19pm On Mar 17, 2023
tuoyoojo:
When we get the real results, then we can discuss

Yes , you will get the real results in 2031

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React / Muslims (MURIC) Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over 2019 Doom Message / Buhari Reelection: Banky W, Simi, Debola Lagos Contracted With ₦200M- Leaders.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.