Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,225 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes (47640 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Shares Cryptic Post After Tinubu Got INEC'S Certificate Of Return / 18 States Where Atiku May Lose This Presidential Election / States Where Atiku, Tinubu & Obi Will Win In 2023 Presidential Elections - SBM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by Demurray: 5:45pm On Mar 16, 2023
allen113:
So no candidate scored up to 1 million votes in any state? Wow bvas is a real game changer this goes to show that all previous elections were sham
I think Kwakwasso got over a million votes innKano

2 Likes

Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by Femeto: 5:45pm On Mar 16, 2023
Stats don't lie. We all can see the true winner the people want. 98% in one state is ubeleiveable.
Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by angelboy01(m): 5:45pm On Mar 16, 2023
Buckeyemedia1:
Be deceiving yourself.

In the history of elections in Nigeria from 1959 till date, has any president elect been removed by the court?
Theres always a first time for everything. No worry yourself for that one bros.
Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by Wainey: 5:48pm On Mar 16, 2023
jaxxy:

if obi didn't get 25% of 2/3rd of states then nobody got it... I believe he got it anyway.

in a case of a re-election Obi will do even much better because people have seen labour party and Obidients as a force to be part of and not an experiment like Kwankwaso thought initially.

Kwankwaso will even want to join labour now. seeing our success without him.
Abeg no vex say I ask that question.

I don't think it's easy to reason with Obidients.

So Atiku and Tinubu combined couldn't get up to 15% in any of the SE states but Obi is sure to get 25% in core north.
In case you do not know, the north already has two states more than the south. And SE has at least one state less than any other region.
The national spread didn't favour Obi in any way

10 Likes

Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by jaxxy(m): 5:51pm On Mar 16, 2023
Wainey:
Abeg no vex say I ask that question.

I don't think it's easy to reason with Obidients.

So Atiku and Tinubu combined couldn't get up to 15% in any of the SE states but Obi is sure to get 25% in core north.
In case you do not know, the north already has two states more than the south. And SE has at least one state less than any other region.
The national spread didn't favour Obi in any way

That's why is said if it obi didn't get it then nobody can. Obi won lagos and did well in the south west, South south, South East and noth west. if not for the manipulations. we know this as facts already.

what are u talking about.

1 Like

Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by MrSensor(m): 5:56pm On Mar 16, 2023
Parachoko:
Asiwaju till 2031
dement.

1 Like

Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by Starhearts: 5:57pm On Mar 16, 2023
tuoyoojo:

I hope he has gone to charge his battery in France because he would need full bar to to stand close the tsunami that is about to hit him

Use this little time you have to enjoy the spotlight......enjoy am wella

Because when the real game starts

You will see it happen in your vert eyes

Bookmark this thread

See a fully grown up human being splitting poos online Ur village pple have succeeded in getting ur pin-code.

Ur wailing neva start....

Wait till May 29th..

Get a bucket 🪣 to save ur tears
Peter Obi occupying Aso rock is pure undiluted fiction....

2 Likes

Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by OceanRed(m): 6:11pm On Mar 16, 2023
[quote author=Zonefree post=121759505] Funny how Peter Obi got more votes in Lagos a supposed Yorubaland than in Imo, Abia, Ebonyi and Enugu. [

Lagos is only state in yoruba land that has the highest number of non indigenes outside their states, with igbo having the highest number state of over 22 milion people ,residence to people from all geopolitical zones. if only yoruba are living in lagos ,he wouldnt get much vote. Ever wonder why he didn't get enough votes in other yoruba states?

3 Likes

Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by ysth(m): 6:14pm On Mar 16, 2023
Femmyfamous4u:
The election is not perfect but it reflects the true states. Was Obi expecting to get much votes from Yobe, Zamfara, Jigawa and Borno?
after you guys will term Igbos as tribal bigots. Both Atiku and Tinubu got tens of thousands of votes in Igbo states, but check out the paltry votes he got in states that want one Nigeria. I spit on all you bigots.
Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by saysugar(m): 6:15pm On Mar 16, 2023
Diligent1:

Most of northerners in Lagos State did not vote during the presidential election.
In my area, I did not see any northerners voting.Even most of our Yoruba did not come out to vote because of the anger of cash scarcity.
I was the only person that came out to vote in my compound and we are much in the compound.
sure na true

1 Like

Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by chinos20(m): 6:22pm On Mar 16, 2023
Throwback:

That is why we say winning your tribal enclave at 98% but with very little votes compared to the massive votes that Tinubu won in the North even in states he came 2nd, is enough to make Obi realise his destiny was go block Atiku so Tinubu could progress.
Won how ?it was allocated Oga.
Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by tabaralph: 6:27pm On Mar 16, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

Like-this Like-this...

TINUBU WOULD JUST THROW THE WHOLE OF SOUTH-EAST INTO EXILE IMMEDIATELY HE COMES IN..

I remember when Buhari said something about Five-Percenters when he came in in 2015..

Now, Tinubu no even get reach 3%...

You will be surprised that the south east will benefit equally with other regions regardless, Tinubu is not a bitter politician.

6 Likes

Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by tabaralph: 6:33pm On Mar 16, 2023
ysth:
after you guys will term Igbos as tribal bigots. Both Atiku and Tinubu got tens of thousands of votes in Igbo states, but check out the paltry votes he got in states that want one Nigeria. I spit on all you bigots.
You must be daft and dumb at the same time, check out the core south east expecially anambra state, obi got over 90% in anambra you are not complaining, one Nigeria kiiil you there onyara.

5 Likes

Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by MrBONE2(m): 6:37pm On Mar 16, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

Like-this Like-this...

TINUBU WOULD JUST THROW THE WHOLE OF SOUTH-EAST INTO EXILE IMMEDIATELY HE COMES IN..

grin

3 Likes

Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by Gaskiya77: 6:47pm On Mar 16, 2023
I disagree, Peter Obi won in Kaduna state not Atiku
Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by tuoyoojo(m): 6:51pm On Mar 16, 2023
Starhearts:

See a fully grown up human being splitting poos online Ur village pple have succeeded in getting ur pin-code.

Ur wailing neva start....

Wait till May 29th..

Get a bucket 🪣 to save ur tears
Peter Obi occupying Aso rock is pure undiluted fiction....

You say u dey Cyprus abi...you for come back to Nigeria so that ur drug baron tilibu go dabaru you life pass as e dey already

You dey form diaspora ,y u nor come back to Nigeria make alpha beta press the small money when u get commot from ur body

As ur village witches don dey use ur picture dey fan themselves , nor be only gambling go finish you

Na the common man we when dey for 9Ja dey fight for. By God's grace I nor dey lack anything
As Nigeria scatter so your body sweet u abi

Nor worry this fiction go happen for ur eyes, it will be like a seasonal movie in ur eyes
Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by BreconHills(m): 7:03pm On Mar 16, 2023
IgOga:

Go to irev portal the results are there. wetin court wan determine?

That one na Obi's strategy to get his hoarde out on Saturday.......PDP wey come second sef don already accept their fate....

Every party get agent now.....politicians are just playing with your mind......they know the result before it was announced

They knew the result by Saturday night.
Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by Slurity(m): 7:11pm On Mar 16, 2023
tuoyoojo:
When we get the real results, then we can discuss
No real result anywhere my friend. Real result is even impossible. Just believe what you see
Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by ud4u: 7:12pm On Mar 16, 2023
Parachoko:
Asiwaju till 2031

You owns your life, God has the final say
Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by ysth(m): 7:17pm On Mar 16, 2023
tabaralph:

You must be daft and dumb at the same time, check out the core south east expecially anambra state, obi got over 90% in anambra you are not complaining, one Nigeria kiiil you there onyara.
so you were expecting Atiku or Tinubu to share votes with him in a state he governed and performed excellently? I dont even get you.
Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by samibode(m): 7:27pm On Mar 16, 2023
Chrismania100:

If he likes, let him burn the whole of southeast, we don't care &we don't need any of his assistances or governance cos igbos can survive with or without Nigerian support.He cannot do more Buhari did and we are by far better than you.
We are not afraid cos we will

Lol he doesn’t need to yall easterners are very much doing that much more than an enemy could to yourselves so all he has to do is sit back and watch you guys do what you like with the region like burn it and kpai everybody, casket makers no dey tire grin

1 Like

Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by tdayoojo: 7:39pm On Mar 16, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

Like-this Like-this...

I remember when Buhari said something about Five-Percenters when he came in in 2015..

He should be president of all. Vote or no vote.
Buhari fixed the 3rd Niger bridge despite not getting vote from the Eastern part of Nigeria. An average easterner is not cool with Buhari but that would not change anything. Governance and politics are two different things. You drop politics after election and face governance.

4 Likes

Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by elmarafa20: 7:40pm On Mar 16, 2023
I thought so also, SW and Northerners have cordial relationship and i see no reason why the winner will not be among those two candidates considering their population, will they possibly leave their candidate and vote for another,, pls Obi should go back to Anambra and get his mandate...

5 Likes

Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by tuoyoojo(m): 7:41pm On Mar 16, 2023
Slurity:
No real result anywhere my friend. Real result is even impossible. Just believe what you see

Make we dey observe first
Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by clydecarson(m): 7:47pm On Mar 16, 2023
IBUYFiVERRACCT8:

Have we don business before in the past ?

I don't need to do business with you but I know you are a scammer

Continue opening fresh account everyday
Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by ejimatic: 7:49pm On Mar 16, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

Like-this Like-this...

. I pray SS produced the Senate President... Let the SE continue with thier regional rigging for Obi. We don't care? If the election is conducted again, Obi Atiku a Lule again!

4 Likes

Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by Femmyfamous4u(m): 7:59pm On Mar 16, 2023
ysth:
Including Lagos? So, people should not vote who they believe in? Everyone must Vite Obi to believe in One Nigeria. Dey play.

5 Likes

Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by 0m0nnakoda: 8:03pm On Mar 16, 2023
ysth:
so you were expecting Atiku or Tinubu to share votes with him in a state he governed and performed excellently? I dont even get you.
If you go around abusing people do not cross my lane
I have zero tolerance for insults

If you insult me one day I will insult you for 100
I am not nice
Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by ysth(m): 8:03pm On Mar 16, 2023
Femmyfamous4u:

Including Lagos? So, people should not vote who they believe in? Everyone must Vite Obi to believe in One Nigeria. Dey play.
what is this one even saying. Did LP get up to 20k votes in any core northern state? But APC and PDP got in south east. So who are tribal and religious bigots?
Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by ysth(m): 8:04pm On Mar 16, 2023
0m0nnakoda:

If you go around abusing people do not cross my lane
I have zero tolerance for insults

If you insult me one day I will insult you for 100
I am not nice
lol. I fear you? I no fear your father, not even your great ancestors. If you insult me, I will insult you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Maryland Wears New Look Ahead Of Lagos@50 Anniversary (photos) / Army Arrests Aliyu Teshaku, Governor Ortom’s Aide / Shiite NASS Protest: It Was Not Local Gun But AK 47, Says Injured Policeman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.