Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes (47637 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Shares Cryptic Post After Tinubu Got INEC'S Certificate Of Return / 18 States Where Atiku May Lose This Presidential Election / States Where Atiku, Tinubu & Obi Will Win In 2023 Presidential Elections - SBM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by 0m0nnakoda: 8:05pm On Mar 16, 2023
ysth:
lol. I fear you? I no fear your father, not even your great ancestors. If you insult me, I will insult you.
Very good you done buy market
Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by chaloskyx: 8:07pm On Mar 16, 2023
you are evil!!!!!!!!!!! just let these percenters go you would still say no
BluntCrazeMan:

Like-this Like-this...

TINUBU WOULD JUST THROW THE WHOLE OF SOUTH-EAST INTO EXILE IMMEDIATELY HE COMES IN..

I remember when Buhari said something about Five-Percenters when he came in in 2015..

Now, Tinubu no even get reach 3%...
Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by Tzar(m): 8:08pm On Mar 16, 2023
What is suprising there? When South Easterners will not stay back in their barren land and work on how to make it fertile. Instead the population of 5 states in the SE pour into Lagos as soon as they finish primary or secondary school.
The life ambition of an average SEasterner is to relocate to Lagos as soon as they enter puberty. That isn’t bad in itself, but their absolute disrespect of their Yoruba hosts is totally unacceptable. While their states lay in ruins , they come to Lagos in their millions yearly to become a nuisance.
All Igbos need to go back and demand good governance from their state and local governments in the SE! They will not need to come to Lagos if this is done and the friction between Yorubas and Igbos will be significantly reduced.

Zonefree:
Funny how Peter Obi got more votes in Lagos a supposed Yorubaland than in Imo, Abia, Ebonyi and Enugu.

5 Likes

Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by magzey: 8:29pm On Mar 16, 2023
angelboy01:
Bros na until court decides and everything about APC madaru is settled before you can get the actual winner, all these one na hullabaloo.
Which court are you talking about ? What evidence are court going to use other than INEC own , TINUBU the JAGABAN is the rightful Winner no shaking ,keep thinking court will make any difference at your own peril. grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by nedzuby: 8:36pm On Mar 16, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

Like-this Like-this...

TINUBU WOULD JUST THROW THE WHOLE OF SOUTH-EAST INTO EXILE IMMEDIATELY HE COMES IN..

I remember when Buhari said something about Five-Percenters when he came in in 2015..

You guys and lies. You only heard the part you want to hold.

At the end of that statement PMB said if he neglects any part of the country that means he going back to his word that he belongs to everyone and no one.
Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by gentlegenius(m): 8:50pm On Mar 16, 2023
allen113:
So no candidate scored up to 1 million votes in any state? Wow bvas is a real game changer this goes to show that all previous elections were sham
Obi was poised to get a million votes in Rivers State if not for the WIKEdness of WIKE.
I was in Port harcourt the day Obidients do 1million man march for Peter Obi. I tell you for sure that over a million people marched in PH alone for Obi. Also, from the early results that were coming from polling units in different parts of Rivers state, Obi was on course to get a million votes. My friend who is a strong APC supporter in Rivers state even confirmed to me that Obi was winning almost every polling unit in Rivers until WIKE and his wicked team went on rampage.
Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by reddingtonblack: 8:51pm On Mar 16, 2023
IVORY2009:

All what you are seeing were pre-planned, to make the elections looks real in the eyes of the people, but unfortunately it was not well managed.

You people just say anything that comes to una mouth without process .. so !
it was pre planned that tinubu will lose lagos but OBI is everywhere boasting he won lagos

it was pre planned that, Tinubu will lose FCT and let Obi have as much as 61% and he Tinubu out of magnimousity will settle for less than 25% so that people wil use electoral act to discredit is win abi ! undecided

I keep saying it, OBedient are people with no thinking process, they are blind to reality and badly radicalized

2 Likes

Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by kay29000(m): 8:54pm On Mar 16, 2023
Femmyfamous4u:
The election is not perfect but it reflects the true states. Was Obi expecting to get much votes from Yobe, Zamfara, Jigawa, Kano and Borno?

EXACTLY! It's the true reflection of the people.

1 Like

Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by ImperialYoruba: 8:58pm On Mar 16, 2023
Zonefree:
Funny how Peter Obi got more votes in Lagos a supposed Yorubaland than in Imo, Abia, Ebonyi and Enugu.

Yoruba resentment against Tinubu, helped Obi tremendously.

Yorubas dont like Obi, but they wanted to make a statement to Asiwaju.

4 Likes

Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by DMerciful(m): 8:59pm On Mar 16, 2023
Fake results from INEC. Matter being contested in coirt
BluntCrazeMan:
FOR ATIKU..

FOR PETER OBI...

FOR TINUBU...

1 Like

Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by DMerciful(m): 9:02pm On Mar 16, 2023
Use you head! We dont work with expectations but facts. There are facts that the results were altered to favour Tinubu. It us a fact that IREV failed which enabled results manipulation. All these would be proven in court.

Tinubu will be removed eventually
Femmyfamous4u:
The election is not perfect but it reflects the true states. Was Obi expecting to get much votes from Yobe, Zamfara, Jigawa, Kano and Borno?

1 Like

Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by Bimpe29: 9:35pm On Mar 16, 2023
Alihamdulillahi Rabili Alameen
Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by Teymanhenry(f): 9:45pm On Mar 16, 2023
From this you'll realize without the Muslim Muslim ticket, Tinubu wouldn't have won shit.
Bottom line is when the Muslim are getting married to more wives and bearing more kids, the Christians are getting married to one wife leaving so many single ladies out there and thus less Christian population. God isn't a fool for creating more women. Brian up

1 Like

Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by Starhearts: 10:00pm On Mar 16, 2023
tuoyoojo:

You say u dey Cyprus abi...you for come back to Nigeria so that ur drug baron tilibu go dabaru you life pass as e dey already

You dey form diaspora ,y u nor come back to Nigeria make alpha beta press the small money when u get commot from ur body

As ur village witches don dey use ur picture dey fan themselves , nor be only gambling go finish you

Na the common man we when dey for 9Ja dey fight for. By God's grace I nor dey lack anything
As Nigeria scatter so your body sweet u abi

Nor worry this fiction go happen for ur eyes, it will be like a seasonal movie in ur eyes

On the seventh day HE rested If God knew dat one of His disciples will be diz useless.... HE would created anoda creature
Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by Fearyourcreator: 10:05pm On Mar 16, 2023
Throwback:

That is why we say winning your tribal enclave at 98% but with very little votes compared to the massive votes that Tinubu won in the North even in states he came 2nd, is enough to make Obi realise his destiny was to block Atiku so Tinubu could progress.
Very simple
Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by clydecarson(m): 10:05pm On Mar 16, 2023
IBUYFiVERRACCT8:

As you accused me of been a scammer without scamming you or anyone, so shall you be wrongly accused of what you know nothing about.

Mark today's date.

Oga you are a scammer,I Don see scammer wey quote John 3:16πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚...so it's not today I dey meet your type
Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by Fearyourcreator: 10:07pm On Mar 16, 2023
Femmyfamous4u:
I just dey laff here... Nigeria is bigger than what most of them ever thought... Most wey no let us rest online na children ... Small small pikin wey just start dey follow politics during end sars and this trending trending online thing make e no be like them no sabi wetin dey sup
Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by Fearyourcreator: 10:09pm On Mar 16, 2023
Jokerman:

Oga. Many of us came out to vote because of Obi. If it was only Atiku and Tinubu, a po ti aoni jade wa dibo.... we will just stay home
North vote dey plenty oga... Them no vote Obi that side
Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by galadima77(m): 10:39pm On Mar 16, 2023
famology:

So u dey believe say anybody born of a woman will upturn dis election? Haha 🀣🀣🀣

That's really funny.

Remote viewers know things.
Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by sucess001(m): 11:15pm On Mar 16, 2023
Zonefree:
How did Atiku managed to get 9K votes in Anambra? That's huge and magical

PDP is dead in Nigeria.

Some people rigged. But they will look away
Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by Chienex24(m): 12:57am On Mar 17, 2023
arantess:

You see their thought process?

Soo warped like houseflies

Exactly!! While you satisfy your urges by constant insults and throwing jabs as your point when you have none.... Never mind, cause I ain't here for insults....
Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by Godspikin: 12:59am On Mar 17, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

Like-this Like-this...

He is not Vindictive and Tribalistic like your Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by Godspikin: 1:05am On Mar 17, 2023
Jokerman:

Oga. Many of us came out to vote because of Obi. If it was only Atiku and Tinubu, a po ti aoni jade wa dibo.... we will just stay home

The problem is that a lot of you believed the same way it is here in the south is the same way it is in the north. Some people even started congratulating obi after results of few polling units trickled in. It's called a General Election for God's sake, not local government election.

Even SUG election sef, u go wait make dem count most of the departments. Some faculties dey get huge population pass some.

Most obidients were enthusiastic about the election but they were grossly naive and ignorant.

1 Like

Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by iconicceo: 2:23am On Mar 17, 2023
IgOga:

Go to irev portal the results are there. wetin court wan determine?

That one na Obi's strategy to get his hoarde out on Saturday.......PDP wey come second sef don already accept their fate....

Every party get agent now.....politicians are just playing with your mind......they know the result before it was announced

What are you saying exactly? You keep dribbling yourself like a s!ave the political class want you to be.
Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by Nobody: 2:48am On Mar 17, 2023
Dindondin:

Lmao. I can't laugh but that's just the analysis.
Obi mumu sotey he didn't know that his emergence was just bad luck for Atiku and to make it easy for Tinubu.
Most Igbos and Obidients don't know this.

I know this from day one of Obi's emergence, i even have a topic for this.
Obi decided to try his luck and i must say it was not a bad first outing.
APC was shocked with Lagos result though.
Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by Nobody: 2:54am On Mar 17, 2023
ejimatic:
. I pray SS produced the Senate President... Let the SE continue with thier regional rigging for Obi. We don't care? If the election is conducted again, Obi Atiku a Lule again!

Obi, indirectly, was the reason for Tinubu's win otherwise, it would have been Atiku's victory. At the beginning, i thought Obi was being financed by Tinubu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by Midemi1: 3:36am On Mar 17, 2023
Pls have not heard from prince of abia that called himself prince of Lagos on this forum since after election. Pls let's look for him o to avoid story that touches the heart. Number one enemy of TINUBU..Lol.
Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by ycat: 3:51am On Mar 17, 2023
After a close look at these results, I think the NW should have the Speaker in addition to the Senate president. The NC have chairman and should have deputy senate president. The SS can have deputy Speaker and Wike will be a Minister of something. It's all about Equity and fairness. As for igbos, their size is in the ministries of states.
Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by ycat: 3:55am On Mar 17, 2023
Hate is more of a problem to those who bear it.
Midemi1:
Pls have not heard from prince of abia that called himself prince of Lagos on this forum since after election. Pls let's look for him o to avoid story that touches the heart. Number one enemy of TINUBU..Lol.

1 Like

Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by Nobody: 5:08am On Mar 17, 2023
If election was perfect, Tinubu will still win but Obi's vote will reduce. What they did in SE from the results I don't know what to call it but the simplest word I can give it is sham .

2 Likes

Re: The States Where Atiku, Obi, And Tinubu Got Their Highest And Lowest Votes by BluntCrazeMan: 5:19am On Mar 17, 2023
Godspikin:

He is not Vindictive and Tribalistic like your Peter Obi
He is Buhari Pro-Max..

So, whatever that happened under Buhari,, we are expecting triple of it under him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Buhari's Three Beautiful Daughters Pictured Together / Reno Omokri Reacts To Fashola's Sleeping Photo That Went Viral / Frank Nneji Picks APGA Governorship Nomination Form (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.