Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,256 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! (11383 Views)

5 Things You Should Do Before You Die / How You Can Know For Sure That You Will Go To Heaven When You Die / Atiku/Buhari: When You Lose Don't Go To Court, Go Home, Apostle Suleman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by Georgekyrian(m): 7:15am On Mar 17, 2023
elipheleh:

Notice in his first original post, he said the Light. Capital letter L.

He is a satanist trying to drive people away from Jesus Christ the Light.

There is no other light after death except Light of Jesus.

The other option is not even lights, but complete hole of darkness spiralling downwards into a place of torment and pains. This is a place where OP wants good people to run to.

He is only doing the works of his master the devil

Na lie, please learn and move on.. anything teaching learn it and move on,, why do you think you are not allowed to learn theology in school? Don’t be an empty barrel

1 Like

Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by Georgekyrian(m): 7:28am On Mar 17, 2023
Steep:
Romans 1:18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

1:19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.

1:20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

1:21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

1:22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

1:23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

1:24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

1:25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

1:26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

1:27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

1:28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

1:29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

1:30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

1:31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

1:32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Baba I’m learning here, open your own threads for preaching, we will follow you. This our Christianity of a thing is making some of you dumb,, why you want make we notice you?

6 Likes

Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by SouthSouth1914: 7:28am On Mar 17, 2023
Banilla:
Smh. Can you prove this without the Bible? No! undecided

And he is proving his through a movie made 2-4 years ago. Haha
Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by Blupen(m): 8:15am On Mar 17, 2023
Aloof:

I would like to understand a glimpse of what outside Earth realm is like, before I would contemplate going that side.

Because the devil you know....
i understand you but i deh very sure say ass and boobs no deh there

1 Like

Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by SocialJustice: 8:18am On Mar 17, 2023
OurTruth24:

I've done my research and I'm confident about what I'm saying. I'm also posting as much verifiable evidence as I can gather. Whereas in your case, all you have is a book edited and compiled by Roman occultists who I've researched and studied their teachings for more than a decade

What does the Bible say about reincarnation? Why are there hundreds of documented evidences of kids remembering their past lives?

A set of Christians called the gnostics used to espouse the same knowledge I'm sharing in this thread but the Roman occultists hunted them down, killed them and removed their scriptures from the Bible before canonizing it and making Christianity the official religion of the Roman empire.

It's easy to sit comfortably in your bubble of ignorance and call me names when you haven't done 0.01% of the research I've done.
Have you ever had an out of body experience? No. So why are you talking about things you've only read and never experienced? Until it comes into your personal experience, you should continue working on yourself.

3 Likes

Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by Blupen(m): 8:19am On Mar 17, 2023
Georgekyrian:

Na lie, please learn and move on.. anything teaching learn it and move on,, why do you think you are not allowed to learn theology in school? Don’t be an empty barrel
Oga forget that mumu man he is still in a deep sleep i don't blame him i was once like him

2 Likes

Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by advanceDNA: 8:32am On Mar 17, 2023
SocialJustice:
Have you ever had an out of body experience? No. So why are you talking about things you've only read and never experienced? Until it comes into your personal experience, you should continue working on yourself.

U asked him a question u also answered it... lol

1 Like

Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by SocialJustice: 8:36am On Mar 17, 2023
advanceDNA:

U asked him a question u also answered it... lol
Lol, there is no way he can say yes to that question. Even the vibration increment he speaks of is out of his experience.
Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by advanceDNA: 8:41am On Mar 17, 2023
SocialJustice:
Lol, there is no way he can say yes to that question. Even the vibration increment he speaks of is out of his experience.

Let him answer first naaa..lol .i think he has mentioned his out if body experience before where he claimed he saw these creatures he spoke about.... he even gave practical steps on how to how one can discioline one's body and possibly experience it but advised pple against doing it for fun ....
Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 17, 2023
Sorry for leaving the thread, something came up yesterday evening and I was occupied till midnight. But I'll continue the thread now.

3 Likes

Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by TheGenius001: 9:24am On Mar 17, 2023
elipheleh:

Notice in his first original post, he said the Light. Capital letter L.

He is a satanist trying to drive people away from Jesus Christ the Light.

There is no other light after death except Light of Jesus.

The other option is not even lights, but complete hole of darkness spiralling downwards into a place of torment and pains. This is a place where OP wants good people to run to.

He is only doing the works of his master the devil

Steep:
There is no such thing as reincarnation.
It is appointed for man to die after this the Judgment.

If you consider yourself atheist, that means you believe you are a product of cosmic dust, meaning there is actually no evil or good just bunch of atoms interacting. This is delusion because you have a conscience which itself is evidence of God.

Statements like this gets me infuriated.

You are clearly a one-track minded idiot. So are many of you. I blame your preacher men who has deceived you lots.

They will never preach to you the meaning behind what Jesus told his disciples about the happenings at end of time in Mathew 24:34:

"Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened."_NIV

That statement is a very simple and precise information that one way or the other, that generation of living things at that point of existence will still be around in the end of time. That can only be possible through reincarnation.

Don't claim you know the bible and still make a fool of yourself and what you stand for.

Initially you stated the Bible from 1st John and I see no absolute sense in what you posted. I mean why are you guys just daft? I actually believe that there are more foolish people in the world than there are normal people. You lots always prove that all the time during arguments like this one.

Somethings about reincarnation from real life experience includes:

1. People who exhibits special talents they have never learnt in their lives with extreme dexterity. Like drawing, Painting etc. They had learnt it from their previous lives.

2. Seeing yourself in a very very familiar place in your dream but when you wake up, you just don't remember ever going to that place in your life time. That place you see in your dream was once a place you have gone to in your previous life. Only your spirit knows about this.

3. Birth Marks is one key feature reincarnation shows it's full glare to us. Some birth Marks are injuries from previous lives. And for whatever reason, they come back with the person.

4. The spirit of Elijah in the bible was the same spirit that was in John the Baptist. This is an explicit example of reincarnation.

Etc ......

Stop derailing the thread and go to Church where your f****ing Foolish Pastor is. Where they deceive you with Hell and make you loyal to them to pay your Tithe and feed them. They will tell you to not forsake the Church and not let you know that the Almighty is omnipresent because they eat from the church.
Rubbish People.

14 Likes

Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 17, 2023
SocialJustice:

I've had multiple out of body experiences.

1 Like

Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by fastanddubious(m): 9:27am On Mar 17, 2023
OP I'm very sure you aren't a Nigerian or you are not in Nigeria undecided
Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 17, 2023
This scene is from Star trek. It reveals in plain sight the reality of what happens when you die and how the reptilians/archons try to trick you into entering the light. Watch till the end and pay attention to the dialogue.

Remember, the reptilians will always use public forms of information distribution to show you the truth, it's up to you to see it and understand it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wyo0ZegAhX0

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by faceLAGOS: 9:30am On Mar 17, 2023
Someone should please share airtel data with me.

I need to follow this thread & also share some thoughts on the topic.

Thanks.

Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by Benjaniblinks(m): 9:42am On Mar 17, 2023
faceLAGOS:
Someone should please share airtel data with me.

I need to follow this thread & also share some thoughts on the topic.

Thanks.

Download operamini
Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by SocialJustice: 9:52am On Mar 17, 2023
OurTruth24:

I've had multiple out of body experiences.
Stop telling lies, you have never left your body else you will understand that reptilians are just another species and have no power over us or even the ability to deceive us. Reptilians like humans and every other entity out there are miniscule in the larger scale of the cosmos.

Leaving your body connects you with higher self, are you trying to say reptilians are smarter than your higher self? Also remember you have probably been a reptilian at some point in your life cycles.

You should search Dolores Cannon and Sadhguru on YouTube to broaden the little you have read and expand your mind a little bit.

The whole creation is consciousness manifesting in the form of energy across time and dimensions. The Source or God is learning and evolving by splitting parts of itself into little units who have many life experiences in the creation and our ultimate purpose is to return with all we have learnt back to God as this creation will eventually collapse into Shiva or empty space, for creation to happen again afresh.

We are currently in the 84th creation cycle and it will continue until 112. All of this information is stored in your body, you don't read it from any book. Your energy history and evolution from when you first broke out from Source to your numerous life experiences are all stored within you.

If you touch this dimension of yourself that grants you access to Cosmic knowledge and energy, you won't have and share such a limited description of what happens after death.

2 Likes

Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by Abyounghammed(m): 9:56am On Mar 17, 2023
elipheleh:

Lol. You quoted some unknown occultic books without any repute and a TV cartoon and called them proves. Is that not laughable deception.

Mumu man, mostly film na message if u are an aware soul u will see through it unlike people who is unaware like u ZOMBIE... Am sure u can't define your being perfectly

4 Likes

Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 17, 2023
Excerpt from the secret book of John

The secret book of John was part of the initial scriptures that was removed by the Romans occultists because it contained some truths they didn't want the public to know.

Below is the excerpt. It talks about the soul trap and reincarnation prison

"But I wondered, “Lord, what will happen to the souls of those who have not known where their true home is?”

He replied, “As for them, because they have gone so far astray, the counterfeit spirit has grown strong in them. It weighs down their souls and plunges them into slumber.
Meanwhile, it tempts them into committing wicked acts. After their souls have come forth from their bodies, they are delivered into the hands of the rulers who exist because of the first ruler.

The rulers shackle such souls with chains and throw them into another fleshly prison. The rulers push them through endless repetitions of this cycle until the soul wakes up from the sleep of forgetfulness and obtains gnosis. It thereby becomes perfect and attains salvation.”

3 Likes

Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by Aloof: 10:11am On Mar 17, 2023
Gaspardd:

All your concerns re valid if there is no God.
I believe there is God, although not the Christian idea of God. He is my beloved and i totally trust him. And he is interested in my growth.
Be that as it may, i wouldn't subscribe to the shortcut OP is dishing out. I full commit myself to God for growth and whatever is. So if at this cycle of my life.... Love is my happiness, so thats what's up.
And bro.... There is a lot of difference btw love and sex

I FEEL like Our lives on Earth is for growth, or that life on Earth is like a school, you can learn, pass your exams and enter new class.

If you learn and pass your exams, you can enter another level, which is the next realm that is not Earth.
If you fail your exam, you will have to repeat class or the exam, which I see as reincarnation on Earth.

OurTruth24 said if our vibration is high, we can get into the next realm, and not repeat the class on Earth (reincarnation)

But if we fail to increase our vibration, which i see as (passing the exam), we can also choose to do expo or miracle center by manually cheating our way out by not entering the light after death.

Let's see it this way, there must be a reason why higher vibration is required for you to leave Earth.
Maybe people with lower vibration that managed to manually hack their way out of earth won't be able to cope out there.

See it this way, somebody that did expo or bought certificate to become a medical Doctor won't succeed in the medical field like somebody that genuinely studied their way up there.
You may be caught by malevolent spirit in that realm and they will torment you because your vibration is low.

It's not like we are eternally caged on Earth, we are given the chance to leave Earth if we can increase our vibration.

This could be what Christians see as going to heaven (another realm), if you are born again and live a pure life, and righteous life is a way to increase vibration.

What do I even know..

17 Likes

Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by Fireoflife: 10:15am On Mar 17, 2023
OurTruth24:
This scene is from Star trek. It reveals in plain sight the reality of what happens when you die and how the reptilians/archons try to trick you into entering the light. Watch till the end and pay attention to the dialogue.

Remember, the reptilians will always use public forms of information distribution to show you the truth, it's up to you to see it and understand it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wyo0ZegAhX0
until we can fuse our three minds into one, we will continue having our vibrations stolen from us. Until you can protect your vibration you will never pass the test of light. By the way, it's the sun and moon that steals our vibrations. Until you can stand alone separately from the collective human consciousness, create with your will alone and become a single individual entity. Theres no use escaping to the outer universe. You will simply be food. So these things you are against are a tests as much as protection. Watch the movie lucy to understand our natural state.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by advanceDNA: 10:17am On Mar 17, 2023
SocialJustice:
Stop telling lies, you have never left your body else you will understand that reptilians are just another species and have no power over us or even the ability to deceive us. Reptilians like humans and every other entity out there are miniscule in the larger scale of the cosmos.

Leaving your body connects you with higher self, are you trying to say reptilians are smarter than your higher self? Also remember you have probably been a reptilian at some point in your life cycles.

You should search Dolores Cannon and Sadhguru on YouTube to broaden the little you have read and expand your mind a little bit.

The whole creation is consciousness manifesting in the form of energy across time and dimensions. The Source or God is learning and evolving by splitting parts of itself into little units who have many life experiences in the creation and our ultimate purpose is to return with all we have learnt back to God as this creation will eventually collapse into Shiva or empty space, for creation to happen again afresh.

We are currently in the 84th creation cycle and it will continue until 112. All of this information is stored in your body, you don't read it from any book. Your energy history and evolution from when you first broke out from Source to your numerous life experiences are all stored within you.

If you touch this dimension of yourself that grants you access to Cosmic knowledge and energy, you won't have and share such a limited description of what happens after death.

Wahala wah ooooo..... every body wants thier info and beliefs to be the superior one.... atleast bothh of u have similarities...u both talk of afterlife...reptilians, God as the source, yet u are quick to cancel him and invalidate his experience as lies.....

6 Likes

Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by Abyounghammed(m): 10:28am On Mar 17, 2023
SocialJustice:

Pls enlightened me on this abeg
Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by Aloof: 10:30am On Mar 17, 2023
SocialJustice:

How do one touch this dimension of their self?
Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by Mercury12(m): 10:42am On Mar 17, 2023
elipheleh:
OP is just an agent of satan.

Bible exposes her here:

John 1:1-5

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

2 The same was in the beginning with God.

3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

Well said. God bless you!
Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by SocialJustice: 11:05am On Mar 17, 2023
Aloof:

How do one touch this dimension of their self?
You operate on 4 dimensions as a human at the same time - physical, mental, energy and cosmic intelligence or what is called Chitta by Indians.

Chitta is your innermost core and is pure energy that broke away from Source(God).

Your energy body is the power house of your body, it powers everything, your thoughts and emotions, psychological processes and physical actions. For those who can truly leave their bodies while alive, it is this energy body they send out into the cosmos. It is what witchcraft people do too. Actually, we all have out of body experience every night we go to bed. Our energy body enters the astral plane and most times we forget what it does when we wake up, but we are doing it unconsciously.

The mental or mind is made up of 4 parts, it is physical but less subtle than physical body. It is a body you can't see but it is always present. The mind is very vast and this is where OP has gotten lost thinking he is leaving his body but only having lucid dreams. Heaven and hell reside in the mind, religious Gods, instant healing, telepathy, telekinesis. The mind is vast and very powerful. Our discretion resides here too.

Then there's the physical which unfortunately, 99.9% of humanity only pay attention to. It is a shame that we came all this way to make a mess of what we are.

To your question, to link the Chitta to the physical body, the bridge that connects the 2 has to be refurbished for there to be a path for Chitta to flow through. Due to societal conditioning and the type of food and lives we eat and lead, we have virtually no bridge linking the 2 within us but there are masters currently walking earth that can infuse enough energy into you to build your bridge and create the connection in an instant. Currently, there is only one of such device on earth built by a living master in India, an interdimensional energy transmitter that sows the seed of enlightenment in humans. To get access to it, you need to take the inner engineering course by Sadhguru.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by SocialJustice: 11:11am On Mar 17, 2023
Abyounghammed:

Pls enlightened me on this abeg
Google isha yoga centre. You will find answers there.

1 Like

Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by SocialJustice: 11:17am On Mar 17, 2023
advanceDNA:

Wahala wah ooooo..... every body wants thier info and beliefs to be the superior one.... atleast bothh of u have similarities...u both talk of afterlife...reptilians, God as the source, yet u are quick to cancel him and invalidate his experience as lies.....
He does not have any experience, neither do I. He is spreading a false message, humans are not subject to reptilians especially after the physical body is dropped. In the real sense, only confused, killed or suicide death people avoid the light and without discretion they constitute nuisance to both themselves and the dimensions they wander through. In the end they must return to the light. If a person wants to stop coming back to earth after shedding this body, there are many ways to do it and avoiding the light is not one.

1 Like

Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by sharpwriter(m): 11:27am On Mar 17, 2023
SocialJustice:

And this 112 cycle completion could be in what year?
Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by HeavenCSO: 11:32am On Mar 17, 2023
OurTruth24:

From my research, there is only one bright light, and that light is a trap. When you enter it, you get zapped with extremely high bolts of electricity and your soul gets recycled.

The light isn't the only trap. The beings controlling this prison planets are shapeshifters and they'll appear as either your dead loved ones, angels or religious gods and try to convince you to follow them into the light. But they usually only appear when people begin to contemplate not walking into the light. Most souls just walk into the light like robots.

You sound pretty dumb to be honest. I'm sorry
Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 17, 2023
Aloof:

Any example of an 808 music?

What's the most common way people come across fluroride? I doubt I take that.
it’s called 808, because it’s meant to target your 808 root charka; The sexual charka. Kindly avoid all Trap songs , Rock, and most western artists... you can use frequencies adjusters to add to your songs when you listen to it.

Do you know frequencies does a lot to the human mind and body at large? It’s can literally fix a damaged DNA, a broken bone (you can doubt for I care).

I have been astral projecting since I was 16yrs of age and I can perfectly tell you that Only Those with an activated pineal gland(3rd eyes) can comprehend.

Quick question for the Religious ones: why would the whites, who took everything good from us, Give us “True religion “ (Christianity or islam) and show us the true God, when all they have done is to take away from us?

You can’t pray to your ancestors but you can pray to another’s man ancestry(Jesus)

And don’t be confused, because even the original story of a messiah Is from Africa called Yeshua and not Jesus. Google “Caesar Borgia”

Once again, AFRICA WAKE UP!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Die, Don't Go Towards The Light!!! by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 17, 2023
HeavenCSO:

You sound pretty dumb to be honest. I'm sorry

You are entitled to your opinion.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tithing: Where Does The Money Go? / Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement / Can Good Works Qualify One For Heaven?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.