Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,122 members, 7,821,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

'RUNS' Business In Nigeria: A Multi-billion Naira Industry? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 'RUNS' Business In Nigeria: A Multi-billion Naira Industry? (30409 Views)

Alleged Fraud In Multi-billion Naira Firm:Forgery Scandal In CAC. / Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'RUNS' Business In Nigeria: A Multi-billion Naira Industry? by coogar: 4:29pm On Sep 17, 2011
pro01:

Nigerian men must have the weakest game in the world. That's why they over-price Kitty. I really don't understand how beautiful a girl has to look or how tight her Kitty has to be to deserve 50k for a night of sex. . .let alone buying her a car or a house in Lekki. Fine and voluptuous girls are a dime a dozen here, so why do these useless men with zero game just throw ridiculous amounts of money at these cheap, filthy s.l.u.t.s? Big girls my Bottom.

And btw did the writer of the article say "1 in every 5 girls" you meet would demand some form of compensation before or after consensual sex? He must be nuts; its more like 4 in 5, if not 5/5. Almost every female in this country commoditizes and commercializes her Kitty, even the married ones.

you kid!
high-class hookers charge as much as £5000 per night in the united kingdom.
nigerian men have the strongest game in the world. . . .it just depends on where the men do their shopping. . . .
Re: 'RUNS' Business In Nigeria: A Multi-billion Naira Industry? by tpia5: 4:34pm On Sep 17, 2011
are the runs girls considered high class hookers?

true, some of them come from middle class families and/or are beautiful, but by and large, many of them actually use the runs stuff as a source of income.

so which actually came first- the chicken or the egg. Do the girls become high class from the runs, or are they high class who are into runs.
Re: 'RUNS' Business In Nigeria: A Multi-billion Naira Industry? by tpia5: 4:36pm On Sep 17, 2011
abi na jazz.
Re: 'RUNS' Business In Nigeria: A Multi-billion Naira Industry? by born2boink(m): 4:36pm On Sep 17, 2011
it is not easy for a lady getting 20k everyday on Kitty except it back up with PUSSYplus called JUJU, this will makes a man sell his house for such Kitty, I knew a lot of love peddlers, most faded away without buying Okada ,

I do bleep love peddlers a lot and even in school, let no one fool us here,if you want to get rich easy with Kitty, attach pussyplus called JUJU
Re: 'RUNS' Business In Nigeria: A Multi-billion Naira Industry? by coogar: 4:46pm On Sep 17, 2011
tpia@:

are the runs girls considered high class hookers?

it depends on the level of the "runs" girl. . . . .you will not expect a girl peddling her wares in abuja to charge the same amount as the one in mushin.
from what i know, the ones who shop their bodies to senators, top politicians are the hi-class hookers.

true, some of them come from middle class families and/or are beautiful, but by and large, many of them actually use the runs stuff as a source of income.

true, but over time. . . .their proceeds from such illicit transcations accumulate to the point of owning mansions, driving posh cars and living wealthy.
they don't reduce their prices as a result of that, they just continue to add 5000 naira per month to the original price and men willing to pay for such do so without hassles.

so which actually came first- the chicken or the egg. Do the girls become high class from the runs, or are they high class who are into runs.

it's a bit of both.
a village girl who has taken her time to perfect her survivor skills would become high class over time. . . . .a hi-class girl from a rich background who decides to join the business automatically become a hi-class hooker.
Re: 'RUNS' Business In Nigeria: A Multi-billion Naira Industry? by opribo(m): 4:49pm On Sep 17, 2011
No wonder all the girls are now on the Island, I see. No wonder you see them renting luxurious BQ at Femi Okunu estate, Agbungi,
Lekki phase 1, Oniru Estate, VGC and name them. Now I know. Go to Shoprite on weekend you will see them. Big cars and the come and share a drink all girls. Some are working class they gather themselves sit down and smoke and drink like there is no tomorrow. When they are done they wriggle their waist and jump into their cars and off they go. Yes its true they all carry BB, once their clients call them they zoom off. The students jump Okada to catch up no waste of time. Their prices range from 10k to 20k per round. If you want them for the whole night then you must be ready to dole out between 30k to 50k depending on the category of the runs girl.
Now the way to know them most times on weekend when you walk down the streets of the Island you see them drive past or walk by with seductive and skimpy dresses. If you are into p.rostitution on the Island the name is called runs but on the mainland you are opio, agbakara, agbongidi etc. So the advice to guys make no mistake about it when next you think you are giving a ride to a co island babe worker check properly you may be carrying a runs girl all you need is to strike the right code and if its a Friday she could be yours for takeaway. They live alone or with a partner in business.  In the houses where they live they are seen as decent and highly career minded people. They dont hardly bring men around there as its mind your own business.
Before now Landlords dont give houses to single girls but nowadays they are everywhere on the Island living alone and doing their thing unabashedly, you see a young girl of just 18 demanding for 50k to get down with a man old enough to be her father. Its ok before somebody brands me an old school but then its sickening how morals have fallen to the lowest ebb amongst our youths and teenagers. Some parents live here in Lagos whereas their daughters they thought are in school are somewhere on the Island digging it out. Its really ok since the society welcomes it. the fear of AIDS is not big deal to them anymore little, they are ready to get down with you as long as the price is right.
Re: 'RUNS' Business In Nigeria: A Multi-billion Naira Industry? by coogar: 4:52pm On Sep 17, 2011
opribo:

No wonder all the girls are now on the Island, I see. No wonder you see them renting luxurious BQ at Femi Okunu estate, Agbungi,
Lekki phase 1, Oniru Estate, VGC and name them. Now I know. Go to Shoprite on weekend you will see them. Big cars and the come and share a drink all girls. Some are working class they gather themselves sit down and smoke and drink like there is no tomorrow. When they are done they wriggle their waist and jump into their cars and off they go. Yes its true they all carry BB, once their clients call them they zoom off. The students jump Okada to catch up no waste of time. Their prices range from 10k to 20k per round. If you want them for the whole night then you must be ready to dole out between 30k to 50k depending on the category of the runs girl.
Now the way to know them most times on weekend when you walk down the streets of the Island you see them drive past or walk by with seductive and skimpy dresses. If you are into p.rostitution on the Island the name is called runs but on the mainland you are opio, agbakara, agbongidi etc. So the advice to guys make no mistake about it when next you think you are giving a ride to a co island babe worker check properly you may be carrying a runs girl all you need is to strike the right code and if its a Friday she could be yours for takeaway. They live alone or with a partner in business.  In the houses where they live they are seen as decent and highly career minded people. They dont hardly bring men around there as its mind your own business.
Before now Landlords dont give houses to single girls but nowadays they are everywhere on the Island living alone and doing their thing unabashedly, you see a young girl of just 18 demanding for 50k to get down with a man old enough to be her father. Its ok before somebody brands me an old school but then its sickening how morals have fallen to the lowest ebb amongst our youths and teenagers. Some parents live here in Lagos whereas their daughters they thought are in school are somewhere on the Island digging it out. Its really ok since the society welcomes it. the fear of AIDS is not big deal to them anymore little, they are ready to get down with you as long as the price is right.

to be quite honest, i don't see anything morally wrong in the trade. . .

it's a straight deal, money for services rendered and everyone's happy.
no emotional attachments involved, no heartbreaks!!!!

2 Likes

Re: 'RUNS' Business In Nigeria: A Multi-billion Naira Industry? by claremont(m): 5:05pm On Sep 17, 2011
coogar:

you kid!
high-class hookers charge as much as £5000 per night in the united kingdom.
nigerian men have the strongest game in the world. . . .it just depends on where the men do their shopping. . . .

I think it depends on what you mean be "high-class hookers", the average going rate for decent "runs-girls" in the UK is between £99-£200/hour. That price covers a wide range of choices from Latino, European, Black British e.t.c, and they all claim to be "high-class" The "low-class" ones who hang around in the pubs may even give it to you for free after you may have engorged them with copious amount of liquor.
Re: 'RUNS' Business In Nigeria: A Multi-billion Naira Industry? by kabukabu(m): 5:07pm On Sep 17, 2011
50k a session shocked shocked, these dudes are Magas for sure, for less than half you can get 2 chicks here at a time who will chop your coconut and drink the water belleful grin grin.

At these rates, I need to change into a Naija girl and do RUNS. grin grin
Re: 'RUNS' Business In Nigeria: A Multi-billion Naira Industry? by boyt1: 5:08pm On Sep 17, 2011
And what is PDP and GEJ  doing to reduce the high cost and save the Guys  from exploitation eh!
Re: 'RUNS' Business In Nigeria: A Multi-billion Naira Industry? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 17, 2011
kabukabu:

50k a session shocked shocked, these dudes are Magas for sure, for less than half you can get 2 chicks here at a time who will chop your coconut and drink the water belleful grin grin.

At these rates, I need to change into a Naija girl and do RUNS. grin grin
Not magas, simply enjoying their money's worth. Money has to flow in our economy. Money just has to flow

From the oga 2 runsgirl 2 boutique, salon, slot, silverbird, shoprite, abj 2 mama 2 market,

1 Like

Re: 'RUNS' Business In Nigeria: A Multi-billion Naira Industry? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 17, 2011
Lmao @ Mrs. Chima. Please paste the link I wanna see.

Earlier this year I traveled to Nigeria with 5 of ma friends 3 guys 2 girls, none of us traveled with our gf's the two girls are just friends. All my American friends got free kitten left and right in Abuja , Oweeri and cross river state where went to some fun tourist location. Only cost us speaking the sexy accent they love to hear. So I wonder how these people fly to Africa just to pay millions for a kitty.
Re: 'RUNS' Business In Nigeria: A Multi-billion Naira Industry? by Parisgoodman(m): 5:16pm On Sep 17, 2011
i think its time 4 governmnt 2 impose tax on this pple since its a big firm, @least it wil boost d nations economy, even better than agric, entertainment.
Re: 'RUNS' Business In Nigeria: A Multi-billion Naira Industry? by coogar: 5:17pm On Sep 17, 2011
claremont:

I think it depends on what you mean be "high-class hookers", the average going rate for decent "runs-girls" in the UK is between £99-£200/hour. That price covers a wide range of choices from Latino, European, Black British e.t.c, and they all claim to be "high-class" The "low-class" ones who hang around in the pubs may even give it to you for free after you may have engorged them with copious amount of liquor.

you kid!
faria alam charges £4000 per hour in central london.
those are the types of hi-class hookers i am talking about. . . . .£99-£200/hr romps are not hi-class!

the runs babe here use agencies. . . .you ring them up, tell them your specifications and within an hour, a chauffeur driven limo brings them to your residence and the deed is done!! proper hi-class!!!
Re: 'RUNS' Business In Nigeria: A Multi-billion Naira Industry? by mitofag: 5:26pm On Sep 17, 2011
REALITY101:

Lmao @ Mrs. Chima. Please paste the link I wanna see.

Earlier this year I traveled to Nigeria with 5 of ma friends 3 guys 2 girls, none of us traveled with our gf's the two girls are just friends. All my American friends got free kitten left and right in Abuja , Oweeri and cross river state where went to some fun tourist location. Only cost us speaking the sexy accent they love to hear. So I wonder how these people fly to Africa just to pay millions for a kitty.

As sad as this post is, it is probably true. Nigerian girls like foreign accents, and anything foreign no matter how substandard. It doesnt matter. I think it is a black thing though. The lack of self-esteem and self -worth in us. Thats why people like foreign radio presenters in Nigeria have their way with Nigerian girls. Very unfortunate!
Re: 'RUNS' Business In Nigeria: A Multi-billion Naira Industry? by mitofag: 5:30pm On Sep 17, 2011
claremont:

You are tool. 99-200 pounds is not high class.

Some people just got caught not too long ago in Manhattan for spending 10000 dolls per night on call girls. All were  wall street guys with access to money and power. Thats hi-class, not your 200 per hour romp

http://www.thefix.com/content/wall-st-high-rollers-caught-pants-down
Re: 'RUNS' Business In Nigeria: A Multi-billion Naira Industry? by coogar: 5:30pm On Sep 17, 2011
mitofag:

As sad as this post is, it is probably true. Nigerian girls like foreign accents, and anything foreign no matter how substandard. It doesnt matter. I think it is a black thing though. The lack of self-esteem and self -worth in us. Thats why people like foreign radio presenters in Nigeria have their way with Nigerian girls. Very unfortunate!

foreign accent = foreign currency > naira!
it's a no brainer!
Re: 'RUNS' Business In Nigeria: A Multi-billion Naira Industry? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 17, 2011
Sad to you but heavenly fun for us. We are coming back during Christmas I heard the fun will be doubled tongue
Re: 'RUNS' Business In Nigeria: A Multi-billion Naira Industry? by mitofag: 5:33pm On Sep 17, 2011
coogar:

foreign accent = foreign currency > naira!
it's a no brainer!

Not always. What about the other ediot who used to work for CoolFm, cant remember his name. I heard he was balling like mad with naija girls offering themselves to the short ugly dude like crazy
Re: 'RUNS' Business In Nigeria: A Multi-billion Naira Industry? by mitofag: 5:34pm On Sep 17, 2011
REALITY101:

Sad to you but heavenly fun for us. We are coming back during Christmas I heard the fun will be doubled tongue

And the HIV everlasting. I am not even kidding you.
Re: 'RUNS' Business In Nigeria: A Multi-billion Naira Industry? by claremont(m): 5:36pm On Sep 17, 2011
coogar:

you kid!
faria alam charges £4000 per hour in central london.
those are the types of hi-class hookers i am talking about. . . . .£99-£200/hr are not hi-class.

the runs babe here use agencies. . . .you ring them up, tell them your specifications and within an hour, a chauffeur driven limo brings them to your residence and the deed is done!! proper hi-class!!!
Those £4000 ones are the David Beckham of the "runs-girls" industry; their excessive rates are targeted at a niche group of clientelle, not a normal middle-class working man. The £99-£200/hour ones represent hi-class to an average UK worker, and they also work under agencies a simple phone call/email away. Anything cheaper than £99/hour is obviously an STD-infested, drug-addicted tramp.
Re: 'RUNS' Business In Nigeria: A Multi-billion Naira Industry? by mitofag: 5:38pm On Sep 17, 2011
claremont:

Those £4000 ones are the David Beckham of the "runs-girls" industry; their excessive rates are targeted at a niche group of clientelle, not a normal middle-class working man. The £99-£200/hour ones represent hi-class to an average UK worker, and they also work under agencies a simple phone call/email away. Anything cheaper than £99/hour is obviously an STD-infested, drug-addicted tramp.

You know so much about prost/i/tutes. Do you . . .
Re: 'RUNS' Business In Nigeria: A Multi-billion Naira Industry? by coogar: 5:40pm On Sep 17, 2011
claremont:

and this is why the £4000 ones are the hi-class hookers.

the £99-£200/hour sluts are the lower-level hookers. blimey, £200 is chicken feed for most people on this island.
it means they are available for bus drivers, porters, security officers, road workers, etc as most of them make like £500/week.
how can the girls be hi-class when they are available to all and sundry?

claremont, you need to move base! geordie town has put a veil on your face. tongue tongue

mitofag:

Not always. What about the other ediot who used to work for CoolFm, cant remember his name. I heard he was balling like mad with naija girls offering themselves to the short ugly dude like crazy

he was balling just like average naija boys are balling everyday. . . .nothing to do with his foreign accent.
i am sure he spends on them. the things foreigners see as little perks are big for these local girls.
Re: 'RUNS' Business In Nigeria: A Multi-billion Naira Industry? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 17, 2011
@mitofag who goes around fucking bitttches without condom?
Re: 'RUNS' Business In Nigeria: A Multi-billion Naira Industry? by Lax75(m): 5:50pm On Sep 17, 2011
Lax is amazed at how all these peeps are debating about the price of Pros.

Bloody unbelievable!
Re: 'RUNS' Business In Nigeria: A Multi-billion Naira Industry? by BABE3: 5:51pm On Sep 17, 2011
Lax75:

BABE is amazed at how all these peeps are debating about the price of Pros.

Bloody unbelievable!(kinda).
Re: 'RUNS' Business In Nigeria: A Multi-billion Naira Industry? by kulutempa: 5:53pm On Sep 17, 2011
I am just amazed at some of the stories I have read here.  Looks like there is nothing like love or affection in Nigeria anymore and it's all about cold hard cash.  As the late Fela Kuti said it's "money for hand,  back for ground".   However one thing I can't get my head around is that women in poorer African countries like Ethiopia don't behave like this.   What makes Nigerians so different?
Re: 'RUNS' Business In Nigeria: A Multi-billion Naira Industry? by mitofag: 5:53pm On Sep 17, 2011
REALITY101:

@mitofag who goes around bleeping bitttches without condom?  

You. Condom is not 100% safe.

Abstinence is the only safe bet.

10 million Nigerians have HIV, concentrated mostly in our urban areas (Lagos, Abuja, Calabar, PH etc)

Anyway, goodluck buddy.  Dont worry, there are anti-retrovirals for people like you. Have fun, nurse the wound for the rest of your life. I believe you can do the time, so go ahead and do the crime.
Re: 'RUNS' Business In Nigeria: A Multi-billion Naira Industry? by Lax75(m): 6:08pm On Sep 17, 2011
AIDS is REAL folks.

That's why Lax stays the heck away from Pros. It's got nothing to do with "holier-than-thou" for me. Just that I love good health too much.

I'm amazed at the number of guys I know (educated professionals, that is) that subscribe to Pros.
Re: 'RUNS' Business In Nigeria: A Multi-billion Naira Industry? by kushe: 6:11pm On Sep 17, 2011
things are not as obvious as a few years ago when every average working guy had extra cash to spend on girls.

a friend and i talked about this recently and the following were his conclusions

1) the economic crisis hit naija hard in 2009,therefore there was a cash crunch in many families,including those with nice looking daughters,some of them take home to mama kinda girls,who had to go to school with nothing much on the home front

2) even oles became champions as money became hard to come by,girls lowered their standards,and every guy wit small coins in his pocket,even without balls could now score steady

3)there are different strata in the runs thing,gone are those days when girls who no fit speak english to save their lives ran the show,now u have good looking,nice smelling,qc attending , queen's english spewing runsgirls,so only inferiority infested dead and buried game men do the former

4) the private universities,leadcity,babcock, covenant ,would u actually call them runs girls as well ?these lot are ready to do u if u are a correct bobo for free,but then as my guy said, 'courtesy demands'

dont ask me what courtesy demands,cos i dont know
Re: 'RUNS' Business In Nigeria: A Multi-billion Naira Industry? by coogar: 6:23pm On Sep 17, 2011
Lax75:

AIDS is REAL folks.

That's why Lax stays the heck away from Pros. It's got nothing to do with "holier-than-thou" for me. Just that I love good health too much.

I'm amazed at the number of guys I know (educated professionals, that is) that subscribe to Pros.

hookers are healthier than your normal college girls. . . .
Re: 'RUNS' Business In Nigeria: A Multi-billion Naira Industry? by Lax75(m): 6:42pm On Sep 17, 2011
coogar:

hookers are healthier than your normal college girls. . . .

Bros Coogar!

But howso?

How do you know this? tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Naira Appreciates Across Forex Market / MTN Nigeria Grossed N700 Million Loss Due To Server Breakdown / Should I Report This Suspicious Transaction Or Play Along??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.